• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:11
CEST 00:11
KST 07:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)16Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8630 users

[M][N]The Void Mafia - Page 160

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 158 159 160 161 162 174 Next
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 02 2015 12:19 GMT
#3181
Vote Count
Vivax (2): batsnacks, Alakaslam
batsnacks (0): Alakaslam
Wile E. Coyote (0): Alakaslam

Not voted (3): Wile E. Coyote, Vivax, Sicklucker

Currently, Vivax is being pulled into the void.
The Void's pull is growing stronger. remains.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 02 2015 12:28 GMT
#3182
anyone here?
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 02 2015 13:19 GMT
#3183
I'm here.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 02 2015 13:20 GMT
#3184
Why is vivax scum. I know hes fallen off but I was super sure of him
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 02 2015 13:24 GMT
#3185
If its not you bats. The only other world I see is wile/slam. Which makes sense since slam has town read wile all game when no one else agreed
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 02 2015 13:30 GMT
#3186
Vivax doesn't play like this as town.

He feigned the whole "nut job" thing pretty well d1 and I was town reading him then but,

Vivax's motivation drops off the longer the game goes on when he's mafia. He can't keep up the act. That is why he hasn't don't anything but push koshi' reads (poorly) ever since d2. Also he's voting opportunistically. He says me and wile are mafia but takes a break to vote oats yesterday.

I am really sure about vivax being scum. The self vote/suicide was so fake too and was just a way to get out of lynch without having to find the motivation to actually play.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 02 2015 13:33 GMT
#3187
I mean the fact that Vivax hadn't been lynched yet probably means he never will be because it's impossible to be scummier than he already has, but I'm still going to vote him because I know I'm right.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 02 2015 13:54 GMT
#3188
Hokay good morning
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 02 2015 13:57 GMT
#3189
Bats I didn't "feign" anything I was trying to find the scumteam combination at once and arguing with marv. WHen my activity dropped off it was cause I was the first to sheep after HF after he spammed kills HTS 100000 times, and I had personal reasons which I can't talk about cause modkill. But let's just say it's not my standard to be drunk all the time, I had toguh stuff to deal with at home and right now I'm wasting myself on every opportunity, and still got that damn cough.

Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 02 2015 13:59 GMT
#3190
I also didn't a take a break on Oats I asked everyone for a majority on you or WIle and got ignored, then OAts behaved antitotwn and that was it, it swayed me. Besides he was dead anyway all I had to do as scum was park my vote elsewhere, like on Wile.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 02 2015 13:59 GMT
#3191
had to do as scum was park my vote elsewhere, like bats on Wile.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 02 2015 14:03 GMT
#3192
On February 02 2015 22:24 sicklucker wrote:
If its not you bats. The only other world I see is wile/slam. Which makes sense since slam has town read wile all game when no one else agreed


Wrong. Just last day he agreed on voting WIle with me, but didn't answert to my request and parked on Otas.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 02 2015 14:05 GMT
#3193
how about instead of summarizing stuff that happened 3 days ago and making excuses you actually do something e.g. Get real reads?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 02 2015 14:06 GMT
#3194
On February 02 2015 09:19 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2015 07:37 Vivax wrote:
1 da left and im so high

Wile a while back you said I'm gonna scumread you again for pushing nonsense, what happened to that. Why am isupposed to be scum.

P.S I'm town, Vanilla town, I can also post role name

wait wtf?

JAT could actually just be a hypocrite jackass but this is clearly scum

We don't have rolenames


Oh and this.

I was wasted again yesterday and didn't think that some VT'S already flipped. BUt we do have rolenames, why doesn't slam know this?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 02 2015 14:07 GMT
#3195
On February 02 2015 23:05 batsnacks wrote:
how about instead of summarizing stuff that happened 3 days ago and making excuses you actually do something e.g. Get real reads?


Yeah in 1 or h hours, I Wanna finish that DW game now.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 02 2015 14:07 GMT
#3196
Then I'll point out what makes you scum bats.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 02 2015 14:24 GMT
#3197
On February 02 2015 23:06 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2015 09:19 Alakaslam wrote:
On February 02 2015 07:37 Vivax wrote:
1 da left and im so high

Wile a while back you said I'm gonna scumread you again for pushing nonsense, what happened to that. Why am isupposed to be scum.

P.S I'm town, Vanilla town, I can also post role name

wait wtf?

JAT could actually just be a hypocrite jackass but this is clearly scum

We don't have rolenames


Oh and this.

I was wasted again yesterday and didn't think that some VT'S already flipped. BUt we do have rolenames, why doesn't slam know this?

We may have them but we don't know them. We aren't sent them.

You do not have a town PM
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 02 2015 14:24 GMT
#3198
EZ lynch today
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 02 2015 14:46 GMT
#3199
I have a role name?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 02 2015 15:45 GMT
#3200
Ok well we have to yolo on someone because if 1 town misvotes we lose. Does it have to be vivax? I think we go on bats boyyyss
Prev 1 158 159 160 161 162 174 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 49m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE143
Nina 118
Nathanias 13
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16466
White-Ra 355
Artosis 145
ToSsGirL 24
Dota 2
monkeys_forever333
NeuroSwarm100
League of Legends
Doublelift3308
Counter-Strike
fl0m1296
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox358
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1906
Liquid`Hasu1368
Trikslyr54
Other Games
summit1g6200
Grubby3631
ArmadaUGS1729
shahzam526
C9.Mang0242
JimRising 197
ZombieGrub62
Mew2King58
Railgan20
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV203
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream95
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 27
• davetesta23
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 49
• Azhi_Dahaki21
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1110
• Scarra1014
• Shiphtur272
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
11h 49m
OSC
14h 49m
Stellar Fest
14h 49m
OSC
1d 1h
Stellar Fest
1d 14h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.