• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:02
CEST 11:02
KST 18:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6135 users

Student Mafia V - Page 63

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 61 62 63 64 65 128 Next
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
January 21 2015 23:27 GMT
#1241
On January 22 2015 08:04 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2015 07:51 LightningStrike wrote:
On January 22 2015 07:39 Breshke wrote:
Already am LS!

Hahaha true, still that wasnt entirely your fault we shouldn't have lynched you.

LS have you looked much at trfels filter our insight would be fairly useful as you are basically confirmed.

He "Scumread" LoneMeow and GlowingBear had his vote on them until the WarWaffle wagon happened at Day 1. I think it could of been a potential bus on to LoneMeow by him to get some town cred and tried to bus him at today before we lynched him. We know that GlowingBear was Town by his flip so he wasn't busing a scum there but ironically GlowingBear called him out at Day 1 after he had reread Tfrel's filter. He said to lynch LoneMEow after lynching me which could be him trying to bus LoneMeow again. I think we should look into LoneMeow being our best suspect for our Day 3 lynch of scum.

If you like this line of thinking then go find reasons for Alan being mafia.

I will as soon as I get back home from playing Pokemon/Smash with some friends I will put together why I think LoneMeow might be scum (9:15 pm CST is when I get back home).
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 22 2015 00:42 GMT
#1242
And the wicked old witch at last is dead! lol

Nice job, LS.

Seriously, though, I'm always happier to see players playing poorly flip scum. Would've been sad to lynch Trfel if he really was town trying to change his play-style.

Geript, Alan is lonemeow? <- The newbies will have no clue who you're talking about if you refer to people by name.

I'll be in-thread for questions or if anyone has any ideas they want to bounce around.

(Can already say that there are at least 4-5 posts of geript's that I'll need clarification on. Not sure why, geript, but sometimes I can't follow your train of thought when you post. Something to do with the writing style.)
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 22 2015 00:52 GMT
#1243
Alan = LM = autocorrect
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 22 2015 00:54 GMT
#1244
God I hate days like yesterday
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 22 2015 01:05 GMT
#1245
Yah, they're pretty awful all around.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 22 2015 01:23 GMT
#1246
On January 22 2015 07:32 Breshke wrote:
So its true that i havn't properly analysed the shining but not from lack of trying. I actually find his filter hard to read and i don't actually know why. I do think his interaction with GB was townie though wanting his question answered as pushing it because it shows to me he wanted information. So i actually have him as a town lean.

This leads me to think my PoE was shiter than i thought it was.

Show nested quote +
On January 21 2015 22:40 LoneMeow wrote:
Breshke is scum.

There's a clear avoidance of committing to any reads, and it's quite scummy how he wants to lynch me without considering other options.

On January 20 2015 08:53 Breshke wrote:
So GB flipping town makes damdred fairly townie for what was going on with the wagons between the two.

Also rsoultin is also fairly townie for how hard she was going against trfel especially at times when she seemed to be the only one doing it.

For me that leaves two mafia within the following players given no cc's occur and trfel actually flips mafia

5) DarthPunk (filter)
6) The Shining (filter)
8) LoneMeow (filter)
10) geript (filter)

So for auto i only need one more town read and that would probably be geript for a couple reasons the biggest one being that I don't really see the scum motivation to lead the wagon off of GB (a town) onto warwaffle (another town).

So for next day phase i want to lynch one of the three remaining players and if i was to choose it would probably be LM.

I realize i could easily be wrong on any of my town reads as some of it is fairly weak reasoning so that makes this type of analysis maybe not the best but for now it is the world im living in.


Out of this list of 4 people, I can understand why he would not consider geript or DarthPunk at the time of this post, but he makes no explanation of why he picked me over The Shining. In fact, nowhere in his filter does he take any kind of stance on The Shining or analyze him.

The only reason he gives for wanting to lynch me is where my vote ended up - he does not analyze why it ended up there, nor try to use the rest of my posting to validate his read in the slightest.

There's also a certain lack of going anywhere with his posts, he's content to discuss whether LightningStrike might have fake claimed (as if) and ask questions that don't really go anywhere instead of posting his own analysis.


Currently he's by far my best lynch after Trfel.


LM could you explain the bolded to me?


I know you said you don't know exactly why his filter/posts are hard to read, but could you try to put it into words for me, Bresh? I ask because for whatever reason he keeps...slipping my notice. If that makes any sense. Usually something stands out to me, and I'll engage with that person, but by and large Shining has not engendered that response.

Maybe if you can articulate it I can figure out why that keeps happening lol.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 22 2015 01:24 GMT
#1247
On January 22 2015 09:54 DarthPunk wrote:
God I hate days like yesterday


Eh, I was lazy :/ I'll admit. Have you had a chance to go back through the game, bring anything new to the table?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 22 2015 01:27 GMT
#1248
On January 22 2015 10:05 geript wrote:
Yah, they're pretty awful all around.


Mind walking me through your thought process EoD Day 1?

You said you didn't see GB/JJB/LM as a scum team, then dropped all of them and pursued WW. I'm curious what in particular brought him to mind. You seemed pretty sold on it at the time.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 22 2015 01:35 GMT
#1249
I've literally covered that. I started not liking a GB lynch so I was looking for who the prefered lynch was. So I read a bunch of filters to see who I thought could be town or not. WW stuck out to me as odd and likely mafia.
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
January 22 2015 01:36 GMT
#1250
On January 22 2015 10:23 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2015 07:32 Breshke wrote:
So its true that i havn't properly analysed the shining but not from lack of trying. I actually find his filter hard to read and i don't actually know why. I do think his interaction with GB was townie though wanting his question answered as pushing it because it shows to me he wanted information. So i actually have him as a town lean.

This leads me to think my PoE was shiter than i thought it was.

On January 21 2015 22:40 LoneMeow wrote:
Breshke is scum.

There's a clear avoidance of committing to any reads, and it's quite scummy how he wants to lynch me without considering other options.

On January 20 2015 08:53 Breshke wrote:
So GB flipping town makes damdred fairly townie for what was going on with the wagons between the two.

Also rsoultin is also fairly townie for how hard she was going against trfel especially at times when she seemed to be the only one doing it.

For me that leaves two mafia within the following players given no cc's occur and trfel actually flips mafia

5) DarthPunk (filter)
6) The Shining (filter)
8) LoneMeow (filter)
10) geript (filter)

So for auto i only need one more town read and that would probably be geript for a couple reasons the biggest one being that I don't really see the scum motivation to lead the wagon off of GB (a town) onto warwaffle (another town).

So for next day phase i want to lynch one of the three remaining players and if i was to choose it would probably be LM.

I realize i could easily be wrong on any of my town reads as some of it is fairly weak reasoning so that makes this type of analysis maybe not the best but for now it is the world im living in.


Out of this list of 4 people, I can understand why he would not consider geript or DarthPunk at the time of this post, but he makes no explanation of why he picked me over The Shining. In fact, nowhere in his filter does he take any kind of stance on The Shining or analyze him.

The only reason he gives for wanting to lynch me is where my vote ended up - he does not analyze why it ended up there, nor try to use the rest of my posting to validate his read in the slightest.

There's also a certain lack of going anywhere with his posts, he's content to discuss whether LightningStrike might have fake claimed (as if) and ask questions that don't really go anywhere instead of posting his own analysis.


Currently he's by far my best lynch after Trfel.


LM could you explain the bolded to me?


I know you said you don't know exactly why his filter/posts are hard to read, but could you try to put it into words for me, Bresh? I ask because for whatever reason he keeps...slipping my notice. If that makes any sense. Usually something stands out to me, and I'll engage with that person, but by and large Shining has not engendered that response.

Maybe if you can articulate it I can figure out why that keeps happening lol.


ehh, the posts feel kind of robotic too me but thats not alignment indicative. I also think more words are used than are encessary if that makes sense like I believe he could be more to the point as well. I also find that he says a lot of "good" things but nothing really controversial (this is the hardest bit for me to explain.) Like i dont think he has been trying to work out allighments. LM has been one of his top scums and he really hasn't pushed or suspected anyone else except for GB at some point. He even admits he hasn't really looked through LM's filter. I don't know if this is scummy or lazy town though because i did really like his interaction with GB.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 22 2015 01:57 GMT
#1251
On January 22 2015 10:24 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2015 09:54 DarthPunk wrote:
God I hate days like yesterday


Eh, I was lazy :/ I'll admit. Have you had a chance to go back through the game, bring anything new to the table?


Nah. I am playing league with some mafia people right now Probably after that.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 22 2015 02:01 GMT
#1252
On January 22 2015 10:35 geript wrote:
I've literally covered that. I started not liking a GB lynch so I was looking for who the prefered lynch was. So I read a bunch of filters to see who I thought could be town or not. WW stuck out to me as odd and likely mafia.


Half-covered it, to be honest.

Who else did you read? Like, it's obvious you got cold feet on GB and you didn't think the remaining were a scum team...just not sure how you got from that to WW specifically. The static reads thing makes sense, but his reads weren't amazing last game, either. The curse of the newbie ^^

Did it have something to do with Trfel's post on WW that had you reading Trfel as possibly town?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 22 2015 02:03 GMT
#1253
Like my bottom 5 or so, reread GB to be sure, skimmed LM, Shining thought he was kinda town, Breshke to be sure, WW. Maybe 1-2 more. I forget. Felt like I read 6 filters I think.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 22 2015 02:05 GMT
#1254
On January 22 2015 10:36 Breshke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2015 10:23 rsoultin wrote:
On January 22 2015 07:32 Breshke wrote:
So its true that i havn't properly analysed the shining but not from lack of trying. I actually find his filter hard to read and i don't actually know why. I do think his interaction with GB was townie though wanting his question answered as pushing it because it shows to me he wanted information. So i actually have him as a town lean.

This leads me to think my PoE was shiter than i thought it was.

On January 21 2015 22:40 LoneMeow wrote:
Breshke is scum.

There's a clear avoidance of committing to any reads, and it's quite scummy how he wants to lynch me without considering other options.

On January 20 2015 08:53 Breshke wrote:
So GB flipping town makes damdred fairly townie for what was going on with the wagons between the two.

Also rsoultin is also fairly townie for how hard she was going against trfel especially at times when she seemed to be the only one doing it.

For me that leaves two mafia within the following players given no cc's occur and trfel actually flips mafia

5) DarthPunk (filter)
6) The Shining (filter)
8) LoneMeow (filter)
10) geript (filter)

So for auto i only need one more town read and that would probably be geript for a couple reasons the biggest one being that I don't really see the scum motivation to lead the wagon off of GB (a town) onto warwaffle (another town).

So for next day phase i want to lynch one of the three remaining players and if i was to choose it would probably be LM.

I realize i could easily be wrong on any of my town reads as some of it is fairly weak reasoning so that makes this type of analysis maybe not the best but for now it is the world im living in.


Out of this list of 4 people, I can understand why he would not consider geript or DarthPunk at the time of this post, but he makes no explanation of why he picked me over The Shining. In fact, nowhere in his filter does he take any kind of stance on The Shining or analyze him.

The only reason he gives for wanting to lynch me is where my vote ended up - he does not analyze why it ended up there, nor try to use the rest of my posting to validate his read in the slightest.

There's also a certain lack of going anywhere with his posts, he's content to discuss whether LightningStrike might have fake claimed (as if) and ask questions that don't really go anywhere instead of posting his own analysis.


Currently he's by far my best lynch after Trfel.


LM could you explain the bolded to me?


I know you said you don't know exactly why his filter/posts are hard to read, but could you try to put it into words for me, Bresh? I ask because for whatever reason he keeps...slipping my notice. If that makes any sense. Usually something stands out to me, and I'll engage with that person, but by and large Shining has not engendered that response.

Maybe if you can articulate it I can figure out why that keeps happening lol.


ehh, the posts feel kind of robotic too me but thats not alignment indicative. I also think more words are used than are encessary if that makes sense like I believe he could be more to the point as well. I also find that he says a lot of "good" things but nothing really controversial (this is the hardest bit for me to explain.) Like i dont think he has been trying to work out allighments. LM has been one of his top scums and he really hasn't pushed or suspected anyone else except for GB at some point. He even admits he hasn't really looked through LM's filter. I don't know if this is scummy or lazy town though because i did really like his interaction with GB.


Hm. Thanks. The nothing really controversial bit makes sense...though I have to take another look to see if I agree with that or not.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 22 2015 02:07 GMT
#1255
On January 22 2015 11:03 geript wrote:
Like my bottom 5 or so, reread GB to be sure, skimmed LM, Shining thought he was kinda town, Breshke to be sure, WW. Maybe 1-2 more. I forget. Felt like I read 6 filters I think.


Okay, fair enough. Damdred you weren't liking earlier. Can you tell me where you stand now?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 22 2015 02:15 GMT
#1256
In day one I really didn't care if I got lynched or not, at that point I thought GB was town. And at that point it was either gb or me and GB had been playing better due to putting in work than me obviously.

I thought JJB had been playing scummy so tried to get a wagon moved there instead of on gb which happened and he turned out to be blue and we moved the wagon onto your lynch.

Afterwards I just went to work to try to figure the game out.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 22 2015 02:23 GMT
#1257
On January 22 2015 11:15 Damdred wrote:
In day one I really didn't care if I got lynched or not, at that point I thought GB was town. And at that point it was either gb or me and GB had been playing better due to putting in work than me obviously.

I thought JJB had been playing scummy so tried to get a wagon moved there instead of on gb which happened and he turned out to be blue and we moved the wagon onto your lynch.

Afterwards I just went to work to try to figure the game out.


Lol, Damdy, you were a bit quick on that one, weren'tcha? I wasn't asking you why geript didn't like you...or what you had to say for yourself xP

And...what did you figure out? No offense, but I don't think an LM read is particularly earth-shattering then or now.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 22 2015 02:39 GMT
#1258
On January 22 2015 11:23 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2015 11:15 Damdred wrote:
In day one I really didn't care if I got lynched or not, at that point I thought GB was town. And at that point it was either gb or me and GB had been playing better due to putting in work than me obviously.

I thought JJB had been playing scummy so tried to get a wagon moved there instead of on gb which happened and he turned out to be blue and we moved the wagon onto your lynch.

Afterwards I just went to work to try to figure the game out.


Lol, Damdy, you were a bit quick on that one, weren'tcha? I wasn't asking you why geript didn't like you...or what you had to say for yourself xP

And...what did you figure out? No offense, but I don't think an LM read is particularly earth-shattering then or now.


Geript asked me a page ago what I was doing in day one.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 22 2015 03:00 GMT
#1259
On January 22 2015 11:15 Damdred wrote:
In day one I really didn't care if I got lynched or not, at that point I thought GB was town. And at that point it was either gb or me and GB had been playing better due to putting in work than me obviously.

I thought JJB had been playing scummy so tried to get a wagon moved there instead of on gb which happened and he turned out to be blue and we moved the wagon onto your lynch.

Afterwards I just went to work to try to figure the game out.


Okie doke (you're right, sorry, I'm doing three things at once right now)...so...I guess I don't get how you can go from at least partially scumreading him for being "boring" enough to be okay with a Day 1 lynch to saying he's putting in enough more work than you that you'd rather yourself be lynched over him? You were that certain he was town at that point?

I do remember you arguing a lot that he was, but it seems like a very sudden shift.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 22 2015 03:10 GMT
#1260
Just how GB pushed and formatted his case made him town
Prev 1 61 62 63 64 65 128 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 58m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 145
EnDerr 9
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 4278
Hyuk 323
Stork 164
Soma 136
Mong 74
NotJumperer 66
EffOrt 61
Killer 60
Shinee 57
ToSsGirL 44
[ Show more ]
Sharp 31
Bale 30
Noble 27
ajuk12(nOOB) 25
Hm[arnc] 24
Shine 16
yabsab 13
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc81
League of Legends
JimRising 457
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1228
shoxiejesuss700
ceh9524
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King147
Other Games
summit1g7728
gofns1581
singsing980
crisheroes109
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick672
BasetradeTV157
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 15
• killerbeecast1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2177
• WagamamaTV103
League of Legends
• Stunt415
Other Games
• Shiphtur791
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
58m
INu's Battles
1h 58m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
3h 58m
OSC
13h 13m
Replay Cast
13h 58m
OSC
1d 13h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.