• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:07
CEST 20:07
KST 03:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War285.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8891 users

Student Mafia V - Page 102

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 100 101 102 103 104 128 Next
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 27 2015 01:03 GMT
#2021
On January 27 2015 09:58 rsoultin wrote:
I personally see a problem in the vets with generally ignoring vets and focusing on the weird/bad play of the newbies. It's super easy for scum to take advantage of. And super easy to misread new town as scum. Do you guys really all townread each other?

geript, answer me this: why are both you and DP still alive when mafia still has a roleblocker?

I've got schoolwork to do, but then I'll come back. If you have questions, I'll answer them. Otherwise just keep commenting on how weird it is that I'd know my own brother and the two players I've played with in every game here well enough to get a good read on them, lol.

Idk. I really expected to die last night. Maybe just because I really wanted to die. Likely though because the NK implicates no one and says nothing. It gives the least info entirely. Like it's even weirder because since last night people have been hard towning me.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 27 2015 01:04 GMT
#2022
A point against Rsoultin is how not casual she was at the start. That's different from Carol and NLX.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 27 2015 01:06 GMT
#2023
hey geript, i'm reading your case on shining...I really like your last point.

I know it's the wifom one. but it is kind of odd that he's been so overlooked. I townread him for EoD 1, and I know this is different from where I normally play with him, but I don't think he's actually pushed anyone at all this game...which, at least in the less active one, he does a lot.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 27 2015 01:08 GMT
#2024
On January 27 2015 10:04 geript wrote:
A point against Rsoultin is how not casual she was at the start. That's different from Carol and NLX.


I didn't have a reason to be? Why are you ignoring my first game, geript? lol

I called bats and oats the most scummy thing in the thread and got into a pissing contest with them. It just depends on the game.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 27 2015 01:24 GMT
#2025
Because I didn't know about any others and you're new enough that meta is a pretty weak point. Plus I'm not seeing the case on you Damdred has promised some im kinda talking to myself before I tell him to go shove his reads where the sun don't shine.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 27 2015 01:31 GMT
#2026
Overall Damdred, post format, and tone and some of the things she points out look like her town game
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
January 27 2015 01:49 GMT
#2027
On January 27 2015 10:06 rsoultin wrote:
hey geript, i'm reading your case on shining...I really like your last point.

I know it's the wifom one. but it is kind of odd that he's been so overlooked. I townread him for EoD 1, and I know this is different from where I normally play with him, but I don't think he's actually pushed anyone at all this game...which, at least in the less active one, he does a lot.


I wouldn't say this is entirely true.

He has been pushing people but its really mostly been whoever the thread was on at the time (LM and myself come to mind)
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 27 2015 02:30 GMT
#2028
Yea i'll post my case I promise I just have to write it first <3
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 27 2015 02:36 GMT
#2029
Also I ackwoledge this earlier, but I'm not sure RS can be scum with bresh. So idk about rs
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 27 2015 02:39 GMT
#2030
On January 27 2015 10:49 Breshke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2015 10:06 rsoultin wrote:
hey geript, i'm reading your case on shining...I really like your last point.

I know it's the wifom one. but it is kind of odd that he's been so overlooked. I townread him for EoD 1, and I know this is different from where I normally play with him, but I don't think he's actually pushed anyone at all this game...which, at least in the less active one, he does a lot.


I wouldn't say this is entirely true.

He has been pushing people but its really mostly been whoever the thread was on at the time (LM and myself come to mind)


Yeah. I probably overstated it. But usually like people will push someone independently of others' thoughts on that player, and I'm not sure I've seen that from him this game. It's worth looking into for sure.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 27 2015 02:41 GMT
#2031
On January 27 2015 11:36 Damdred wrote:
Also I ackwoledge this earlier, but I'm not sure RS can be scum with bresh. So idk about rs


Why are you so sure it's bresh, Damdred?

Could you be wrong about shining? Nothing scummy jumped out at me in particular about shining, but forgettable and skating by seem to be accurate enough descriptions when all the rest of us newbies keep coming under fire.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 27 2015 02:45 GMT
#2032
I'm not sure about anyone right now. Could be wrong about everything honestly
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 27 2015 02:54 GMT
#2033
On January 27 2015 11:45 Damdred wrote:
I'm not sure about anyone right now. Could be wrong about everything honestly


Yeah, I'm in the same boat, but still working on school. Gonna dive shining here in a bit and see if I agree with geript's case enough to be willing to sheep it. The last point resonated, though. I think the one with you, LM and GB was kinda already explained. And I know people have mentioned over-explaining things as scum before, but I don't really know how to differentiate that when it's not obvious like trfel's was. His null reads were full paragraphs.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 27 2015 03:06 GMT
#2034
@Damdred. Let me get this right. You don't think Rsoultin/Breshke are mafia together right?
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 27 2015 03:07 GMT
#2035
IM back from work. Talk to me geript. Why is breshke not scum?

Cause I don't see a scum team with him not in it.

To me the Possible scum are

Breshke - Shining

Breshke - RSO

Rso - Shining (less likely due to Rso's behavior in refusing to switch to Breshke)

Im gonna filter dive Rso right now because something has been bothering me about her recently.

But i'll be in and around the thread.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
January 27 2015 03:11 GMT
#2036
DP why do you not see a scum team with me not in it?
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 27 2015 03:16 GMT
#2037
On January 27 2015 12:11 Breshke wrote:
DP why do you not see a scum team with me not in it?


Cause:

Geript is town and Damdred looks townie whenever he tries. Day one and Last lynch.

I think the Vote yesterday was scum/town due to weird lynch inertia and the vote being so closely contested.

You conveniently afk'd from two lynches and were there just before the lynch of LM before disappearing again as noted by geript.

Rso - Shining whilst possible doesn't make as much sense due to the way Rso refused to swap her vote to you yesterday which, if she is scum and you are town is a completely arbitary decision.

ALSO

Your play changed weirdly at mylo.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 27 2015 03:19 GMT
#2038
Rso are you back from work?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 27 2015 03:19 GMT
#2039
On January 27 2015 12:16 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2015 12:11 Breshke wrote:
DP why do you not see a scum team with me not in it?


Cause:

Geript is town and Damdred looks townie whenever he tries. Day one and Last lynch.

I think the Vote yesterday was scum/town due to weird lynch inertia and the vote being so closely contested.

You conveniently afk'd from two lynches and were there just before the lynch of LM before disappearing again as noted by geript.

Rso - Shining whilst possible doesn't make as much sense due to the way Rso refused to swap her vote to you yesterday which, if she is scum and you are town is a completely arbitary decision.

ALSO

Your play changed weirdly at mylo.


What he's actually saying is he thinks I'm scum, Breshke.

I suppose we'll see why when he comes back with whatever he's looking for.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 27 2015 03:20 GMT
#2040
Most of it is meta. Like this game looks and is far more similar to how he approaches the game when he's town. Like he's played 6 games here, 2 newbies. In his last 2 games he barely reached a 3 page filter. He's posts a lot less both in amount and content. He's not picking at the game from the sidelines so much. Granted in 1 game he was shot N1 as mafia. I could be wrong but I don't quite see it. Also, usually my early reads on newbies are my best reads. If I had to guess its shining/Rsoultin.
Prev 1 100 101 102 103 104 128 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 53m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 521
ProTech151
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 22592
Calm 3916
Mini 334
Mind 86
910 84
Free 55
Trap 39
Aegong 28
soO 24
Noble 7
[ Show more ]
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7986
XaKoH 444
canceldota3
Counter-Strike
fl0m5340
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2927
Other Games
singsing1992
FrodaN737
Beastyqt627
B2W.Neo606
mouzStarbuck245
Livibee192
C9.Mang0142
Trikslyr140
RotterdaM112
Khaldor88
KnowMe88
QueenE70
Liquid`Hasu39
BRAT_OK 37
ZombieGrub14
MindelVK13
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Dystopia_ 15
• Adnapsc2 12
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 12
• FirePhoenix8
• Michael_bg 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2457
Other Games
• Shiphtur798
• imaqtpie579
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 53m
Big Brain Bouts
15h 53m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
22h 53m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 15h
Patches Events
1d 20h
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.