• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:10
CEST 18:10
KST 01:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11662 users

Student Mafia V - Page 103

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 101 102 103 104 105 128 Next
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 27 2015 03:20 GMT
#2041
On January 27 2015 12:19 DarthPunk wrote:
Rso are you back from work?


Just finished my schoolwork for the night. What's up?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 27 2015 03:21 GMT
#2042
On January 27 2015 12:19 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2015 12:16 DarthPunk wrote:
On January 27 2015 12:11 Breshke wrote:
DP why do you not see a scum team with me not in it?


Cause:

Geript is town and Damdred looks townie whenever he tries. Day one and Last lynch.

I think the Vote yesterday was scum/town due to weird lynch inertia and the vote being so closely contested.

You conveniently afk'd from two lynches and were there just before the lynch of LM before disappearing again as noted by geript.

Rso - Shining whilst possible doesn't make as much sense due to the way Rso refused to swap her vote to you yesterday which, if she is scum and you are town is a completely arbitary decision.

ALSO

Your play changed weirdly at mylo.


What he's actually saying is he thinks I'm scum, Breshke.

I suppose we'll see why when he comes back with whatever he's looking for.


What I am actually saying is exactly what I wrote. Don't tell people what I really mean. I mean what I say. There is no reason to do that as town.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 27 2015 03:22 GMT
#2043
Don't get me wrong the vote swap thing really bugs me. Like that's a piece that really is inexplicable with RSoultin mafia and Breshke town.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 27 2015 03:23 GMT
#2044
Also, I'm really disappointed that no one saw how I trolled Damdred.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 27 2015 03:23 GMT
#2045
It was perfect.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 27 2015 03:23 GMT
#2046
On January 27 2015 12:22 geript wrote:
Don't get me wrong the vote swap thing really bugs me. Like that's a piece that really is inexplicable with RSoultin mafia and Breshke town.


Then you should be seeing what I am seeing -_-

That breshke is mafia due to POE and the lynch yesterday.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 27 2015 03:25 GMT
#2047
On January 27 2015 12:20 geript wrote:
Most of it is meta. Like this game looks and is far more similar to how he approaches the game when he's town. Like he's played 6 games here, 2 newbies. In his last 2 games he barely reached a 3 page filter. He's posts a lot less both in amount and content. He's not picking at the game from the sidelines so much. Granted in 1 game he was shot N1 as mafia. I could be wrong but I don't quite see it. Also, usually my early reads on newbies are my best reads. If I had to guess its shining/Rsoultin.


Newbie meta. Didn;t you say you were gonne not rely on meta you are terrible with?


I agree you are good with initial newbie reads though. Much better than I am.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 27 2015 03:27 GMT
#2048
You guys are simply wrong. I don't know how to even defend myself from your theories, either, because they're just...weird.

Uneven play. I've posted over 20% of the posts in this game. It would be stranger if it was perfectly even.

My push on Trfel. Yeah, I did drop it, so I guess I can see your point there, but y'all were the ones calling it a terrible case, and only LM seemed even interested in it. Ironic how that plays out. I also do tunnel badly so I wanted to step back from it for a bit.

The LM lynch was town, but it's not exactly alignment indicative for someone to stick to their guns. I can do that as either town who thinks they're right or mafia who just doesn't know what to do. If you're reading my old games, geript, it has to be pretty obvious that I'm an insanely stubborn player. And you don't know that breshke wasn't town so I'm not sure where you're getting this from anyway.

JJB is my brother. I really don't know how else to say that. Maybe y'all aren't as close to family, or something, but yeah. I know the kid. He's not exactly the best liar in the world. I'm pretty sure I could tell if he was scum because it would be clear to me he didn't believe what he was saying.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 27 2015 03:30 GMT
#2049
Rso you here?
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 27 2015 03:31 GMT
#2050
I want some quick responses to some questions.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 27 2015 03:33 GMT
#2051
On January 27 2015 12:21 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2015 12:19 rsoultin wrote:
On January 27 2015 12:16 DarthPunk wrote:
On January 27 2015 12:11 Breshke wrote:
DP why do you not see a scum team with me not in it?


Cause:

Geript is town and Damdred looks townie whenever he tries. Day one and Last lynch.

I think the Vote yesterday was scum/town due to weird lynch inertia and the vote being so closely contested.

You conveniently afk'd from two lynches and were there just before the lynch of LM before disappearing again as noted by geript.

Rso - Shining whilst possible doesn't make as much sense due to the way Rso refused to swap her vote to you yesterday which, if she is scum and you are town is a completely arbitary decision.

ALSO

Your play changed weirdly at mylo.


What he's actually saying is he thinks I'm scum, Breshke.

I suppose we'll see why when he comes back with whatever he's looking for.


What I am actually saying is exactly what I wrote. Don't tell people what I really mean. I mean what I say. There is no reason to do that as town.


DP, you just told Breshke you thought he was scum because you didn't see how I could be scum with shining? Not really sure how else to interpret that.

The plain and simple truth is, that unless you think breshke and shining were lurking in the wings and scum together when breshke was about to be lynched, in order for you to think that breshke is scum you have to think that I am.

And the only think I've really seen you say about that is the lynch was too close to be town vs. town? Why?

I could have switched to Damdred, Shining or Breshke but didn't. I'm the reason that vote was static. If you think it was contested by scum you have to think that I am scum. But that's circular reasoning; the vote is scum cause rso is scum and rso is scum because the vote is scum.

What makes me actually scummy?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 27 2015 03:33 GMT
#2052
Sure, geript. Shoot.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 27 2015 03:34 GMT
#2053
What's your favorite color?
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 27 2015 03:34 GMT
#2054
red
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 27 2015 03:35 GMT
#2055
Have you ever been affiliated with the brown brotherhood?
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 27 2015 03:35 GMT
#2056
I have no clue what that is, so no
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 27 2015 03:36 GMT
#2057
But if you don't know what it is how can you know you haven't been affiliated with them?
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 27 2015 03:37 GMT
#2058
I just assumed I'd know if I was
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 27 2015 03:38 GMT
#2059
On January 27 2015 12:35 geript wrote:
Have you ever been affiliated with the brown brotherhood?


HA.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 27 2015 03:38 GMT
#2060
So you're saying they could have tricked you into joining?
Prev 1 101 102 103 104 105 128 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM728
IndyStarCraft 202
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 728
ByuN 307
Reynor 306
TKL 292
IndyStarCraft 202
Railgan 79
BRAT_OK 46
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 55520
Bisu 2919
Calm 2409
FanTaSy 879
Stork 596
Rush 457
hero 297
firebathero 170
actioN 133
Sharp 98
[ Show more ]
Free 50
Sea.KH 49
ToSsGirL 37
Mong 34
Pusan 30
soO 25
Rock 24
Aegong 18
Hm[arnc] 17
HiyA 17
Terrorterran 15
Sacsri 12
Noble 12
scan(afreeca) 9
IntoTheRainbow 6
Dota 2
Gorgc10396
Dendi934
Counter-Strike
fl0m4898
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King96
Heroes of the Storm
MindelVK7
Other Games
singsing2084
Liquid`RaSZi1536
B2W.Neo684
Beastyqt664
Mlord480
Khaldor472
olofmeister447
KnowMe359
crisheroes112
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV252
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 8
• Adnapsc2 6
• Reevou 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach20
• Azhi_Dahaki5
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV546
League of Legends
• Nemesis3226
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1540
Other Games
• Shiphtur532
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 50m
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 50m
OSC
6h 50m
Replay Cast
6h 50m
OSC
19h 50m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 18h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.