• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:18
CEST 16:18
KST 23:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War125.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202620Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9347 users

Student Mafia V - Page 10

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 29 Next All
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 20 2015 05:49 GMT
#1107
On January 20 2015 14:44 jarjarbinks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2015 14:37 Breshke wrote:
@ Jarjar who is your top 3 lynches other than trefel.


I'll rank them.

1. LM- The lurky mafia of the group. Was scumming me after I felt mafia knew I was blue. A lot of people had talked about them. I voted for LM before forced to leave and I'll stick to it for now. The Trfel vote on LM worries me, but I could see him doing that to throw people like me off.
2. Breshke- GB was suspicious of you, I'm suspicious of you. You were on me after I felt mafia knew I was tracker.
3. Geript- I could see Geript pulling off killing Waffle as mafia and thinking he could get away with it. Plus GB didn't like him.
4. DP- This is more based on what other people have said about DP being the #3 if LM and Trfel are Scum.



Who did you track? I know you got RBd, but who were you going to track?

^That mirrors my PoE, too, though I don't see why geript would move a train off a town onto another town. Can you explain why you think he could still be scum? To me that seems too risky unless he's super confident he'll get townread for it even though he was saying he didn't like WW as the lynch earlier.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 20 2015 05:50 GMT
#1109
On January 20 2015 14:45 rsoultin wrote:
Hrum...so, all things remaining equal and assuming the dead townie N2 is universally townread already...likely...

Where are you standing? I know this is preemptive, but if I were scum and Trfel had a red check, I wouldn't fight this lynch. Personally. So I'm not expecting much new knowledge to come from Day 2.

Your paragraph was pretty convoluted and I'm not sure I fully understand it.


EBWOP:
This was @geript

Sorry, JarJar. Yes, convoluted means confusing. I couldn't follow his train of thought well.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 20 2015 05:58 GMT
#1112
On January 20 2015 14:51 geript wrote:
On the face LM looks the worst to me, but I need to actually read and think. Like, supportive shit from Trfel's filter assuming mafia is nice, but we should easily be able to find arguments that stand on their own.



Yeah, a reread is in order. I'm seeing LM at the top of everyone's lynch list, though I guess we haven't all posted yet. Still, makes me wonder if maybe I'm missing something again. Nite geript.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 20 2015 07:01 GMT
#1114
On January 20 2015 15:27 jarjarbinks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2015 14:49 rsoultin wrote:
On January 20 2015 14:44 jarjarbinks wrote:
On January 20 2015 14:37 Breshke wrote:
@ Jarjar who is your top 3 lynches other than trefel.


I'll rank them.

1. LM- The lurky mafia of the group. Was scumming me after I felt mafia knew I was blue. A lot of people had talked about them. I voted for LM before forced to leave and I'll stick to it for now. The Trfel vote on LM worries me, but I could see him doing that to throw people like me off.
2. Breshke- GB was suspicious of you, I'm suspicious of you. You were on me after I felt mafia knew I was tracker.
3. Geript- I could see Geript pulling off killing Waffle as mafia and thinking he could get away with it. Plus GB didn't like him.
4. DP- This is more based on what other people have said about DP being the #3 if LM and Trfel are Scum.



Who did you track? I know you got RBd, but who were you going to track?

^That mirrors my PoE, too, though I don't see why geript would move a train off a town onto another town. Can you explain why you think he could still be scum? To me that seems too risky unless he's super confident he'll get townread for it even though he was saying he didn't like WW as the lynch earlier.


Ugh sorry sis. Laptop issues xD keyboard need to come in soon xD

I tracked Breske, first thought about LM but seeing how the thread was going I figured Breshke would be a better choice. I was looking for the suspicious quiet types.

Only reasons I could see why Geript would make the vote go to Waffle:

1. Waffle was getting towned by most despite limited posts. Could be a hard sell to lynch (although I guess not due to geripts influence)
2. Bragging rights. Got us all to vote him based on "not the best" logic.
3. He started the GB train. GB was on to him. Could look bad. I feel like this isn't the vet play though.
4. Shifts the lynch on to me without voting for me. Causes me to either die or claim blue. If he was mafia he would probably know I was blue by that point. I'd have to admit I didn't do the best job of hiding it. If I was cop, they might have tried to kill me N1 instead of someone else. They would know for sure if I claimed.
5. He looks a little bad, but do you notice how many people think he's still town? He probably wouldn't see it as that much of a risk.

Obviously these are all hypotheticals. I don't know if he is town or mafia. But its not like he had 0 reasons to switch right?


...This one. The others don't make sense...but 4 is worth investigating. I think they could RB you regardless, cop or tracker, but this one...

I have to remember this when I'm going back through the votes. GB, right, was the train? You were the other. He tried to get people off of GB onto WW. It's untraceable to him if he doesn't get enough people to actually lynch WW and therefore lynches you by default, and he probably wouldn't have gotten enough if you didn't claim. And he didn't want to lynch WW before, on top of that.

It verifies you as blue if they're suspecting that you are, or gets you lynched. Damn, bro. There is a possible scum motive for that wagon switch after all.

...okay. Gonna have to think on this one ><. The town to town switch was my main reason for townreading him with some of the other things he's done. Tomorrow I'll look at it more in depth to see if it actually jives with the EoD voting.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 21 2015 00:07 GMT
#1141
On January 21 2015 08:18 jarjarbinks wrote:
@Rsoultin

I looked at the votes. Definitely doesn't conclusively show that Geript switched to screw me.

Right before he switched I had 4 and GB had 6. His switch made it GB-5 me-4. LS switched to me about 10 seconds later. THEN others followed. I mean it is possible that he did switch to screw me, but he would have had to figure people would get off the GB train if he switched and/or saw that the GB train was losing traction.

Damdred was hard bussing me. It is possible he saw it coming, but he was definitely not the only factor in putting me on the chopblock.

And thanks again for defending me at EOD! You get some more bro brownie points lolz


I still haven't had a chance to look closely. Just got home from work. But I will say that it is a bit of an out there sort of play unless scum was all nicely settled on GB.

It's a cool theory though lol. I kinda like the outlandish ones just to have a different viewpoint to approach things from. I'll still look but it seems like there would be too many unknowns to pull it off effectively.

Geript is questioning you about bussing because bussing means mafia pushing or voting their own mafia teammate. Assuming you're town, it's okay lol. I did it my first game, too, calling it bussing when it was just a push.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 21 2015 00:14 GMT
#1145
On January 21 2015 08:53 geript wrote:
I will say that Damdred's filter looks exceptionally worse in skimming it. Shining is town; then mafia then town then mafia. LS is in the same boat. Las is mafia for trying to get a meta read on Damdred. Then it's the reason he's obviously town. I really don't get it.


The LS thing bugged me cause Damdred has played with LS. The trfel thing bugged me cause Damdred has played with trfel. These two players he should know well enough to have an idea of what is normal and what isn't, probably moreso than I do. The GB thing bugged me because GB was townread, townread, townread then considered as a possible lynch.

There's another thing bugging me, too. WIFOM, so don't jump down my throat for it, but considering who was townread for the EoD antics, you and Damdred benefitted the most from a flipped GB confirmed town.

When you take into account that (assuming no false claims, which I am at this point) and if you take it on faith I'm town (something considerably more easy for me to do than the rest of y'all xP) Damdred literally had no scum on his wagon at all. If scum, that would make it perfectly safe for him not to hammer GB to save himself and get townread in the process.

Trfel was still on LM...and possibly he third scum could have been waiting in the wings...LM or Shining. I know no one has flipped yet, but I don't think it's accurate to say Damdred is confirmed town after all.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 21 2015 00:35 GMT
#1147
On January 21 2015 09:25 geript wrote:
You really have to take the wifom out. GB flipping town doesn't give credibility to anyone. It doesn't really lessen credibility either. It's a NK. Like we're the people pushing him pushing him for good reasons? Does GB have any valuable reads we've missed out on now knowing he's town. That's what matters.

Regarding the Damdred wagon, that's a quite interesting point. Just like mafia tend to not lynch claimed blues or in the least tend to move off their wagon. Mafia tend to not help lynch vets. So if Damdred is town it makes sense for him. Like if you assume for a second that DP and I am town. That same vote count makes GB look awfully scummy.


I need to reread you both, but I think my first instinct on you was right, and you're probably town based on EoD. Paranoia is normal for me -_- that and an argumentative soul lol.

So you're saying that mafia wouldn't be on Damdred if he is town? If DP and you are town...how does that make GB look scummy? o.0 I think I'm missing your point, lol. I thought the only "vets" in this game were you and DP. Everyone's a vet compared to me but y'all have a different line.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 21 2015 00:37 GMT
#1148
Unless your point geript is that mafia does tend to pick on the fumbling newbies in this game as the easy mislynches xP Which I would have to agree with from personal experience, limited though that is.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 21 2015 00:48 GMT
#1156
On January 21 2015 09:41 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2015 09:14 rsoultin wrote:
On January 21 2015 08:53 geript wrote:
I will say that Damdred's filter looks exceptionally worse in skimming it. Shining is town; then mafia then town then mafia. LS is in the same boat. Las is mafia for trying to get a meta read on Damdred. Then it's the reason he's obviously town. I really don't get it.


The LS thing bugged me cause Damdred has played with LS. The trfel thing bugged me cause Damdred has played with trfel. These two players he should know well enough to have an idea of what is normal and what isn't, probably moreso than I do. The GB thing bugged me because GB was townread, townread, townread then considered as a possible lynch.

There's another thing bugging me, too. WIFOM, so don't jump down my throat for it, but considering who was townread for the EoD antics, you and Damdred benefitted the most from a flipped GB confirmed town.

When you take into account that (assuming no false claims, which I am at this point) and if you take it on faith I'm town (something considerably more easy for me to do than the rest of y'all xP) Damdred literally had no scum on his wagon at all. If scum, that would make it perfectly safe for him not to hammer GB to save himself and get townread in the process.

Trfel was still on LM...and possibly he third scum could have been waiting in the wings...LM or Shining. I know no one has flipped yet, but I don't think it's accurate to say Damdred is confirmed town after all.


This is dumb the bolded especially. LS asked for a meta on me early in the game which caused me to doubt him and put him in mafia pile as evidenced in my filter if you looked. I put him down in the reaction test to see how people reacted and then I said that he was town and haven't moved from that since then.

I've played like one decent game with trfel and I town read and then later in the game it became a scum read before they were checked not sure.

That's just how me and GB are, gb goes damdred is town, scum, town, town town town. Just how we are when we play.

I'm just going to ignore the stupid going on though its ok


LS always hyperfocuses on meta. -_- I find it hard to believe you've failed to notice that. Just like I find it hard to believe you missed Trfel's EXTREME play change.

It's not stupid. Just as it isn't stupid that you townread GB all through the game, then with apparently no explanation said maybe he could be a good lynch? How does that make sense? It certainly doesn't to me. Where did you first start thinking GB was boring, may I ask? Maybe I just missed that part when I went back into your filter before EoD.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 21 2015 00:57 GMT
#1161
On January 21 2015 09:53 Trfel wrote:
Sorry, I thought that we were supposed to post at least once every phase, not once every 48 hours. I had a bunch of work to do, I finished some of it, I will be be back and post more tonight.

Sorry, I didn't realize that I would be so busy.

This lynch wagon is completely ridiculous. I can't believe that everyone is voting to lynch me. Just because I am trying to change my play and figure out how the game works? That doesn't make any sense at all. I care enough to try different things and see what works. Evidently this didn't work.

You guys are seriously believing the guy who claimed cop? First of all, he started the game completely nonsensical, and somehow got townread, and then changed his behavior completely. Why would town do anything different after they get townread? I can't decide if he is simply a town liar or if he is a mafia trying to get a townie lynched, but I'm inclined to think the latter. If you don't listen to me know, hopefully you will at least lynch him next after I flip. A one to one change with a mafia is a pretty good result for a townie.

I'll look into some other scum options, but this wagon on me is really giving a lot away. I'm pretty sure that the mafia team is leading it.


Lol xP Gotta give you props for the attempt truffle <3

I will say this, though. If LS is lying, you can rest easy in that you'll be avenged.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 21 2015 01:00 GMT
#1163
On January 21 2015 09:50 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2015 09:48 rsoultin wrote:
On January 21 2015 09:41 Damdred wrote:
On January 21 2015 09:14 rsoultin wrote:
On January 21 2015 08:53 geript wrote:
I will say that Damdred's filter looks exceptionally worse in skimming it. Shining is town; then mafia then town then mafia. LS is in the same boat. Las is mafia for trying to get a meta read on Damdred. Then it's the reason he's obviously town. I really don't get it.


The LS thing bugged me cause Damdred has played with LS. The trfel thing bugged me cause Damdred has played with trfel. These two players he should know well enough to have an idea of what is normal and what isn't, probably moreso than I do. The GB thing bugged me because GB was townread, townread, townread then considered as a possible lynch.

There's another thing bugging me, too. WIFOM, so don't jump down my throat for it, but considering who was townread for the EoD antics, you and Damdred benefitted the most from a flipped GB confirmed town.

When you take into account that (assuming no false claims, which I am at this point) and if you take it on faith I'm town (something considerably more easy for me to do than the rest of y'all xP) Damdred literally had no scum on his wagon at all. If scum, that would make it perfectly safe for him not to hammer GB to save himself and get townread in the process.

Trfel was still on LM...and possibly he third scum could have been waiting in the wings...LM or Shining. I know no one has flipped yet, but I don't think it's accurate to say Damdred is confirmed town after all.


This is dumb the bolded especially. LS asked for a meta on me early in the game which caused me to doubt him and put him in mafia pile as evidenced in my filter if you looked. I put him down in the reaction test to see how people reacted and then I said that he was town and haven't moved from that since then.

I've played like one decent game with trfel and I town read and then later in the game it became a scum read before they were checked not sure.

That's just how me and GB are, gb goes damdred is town, scum, town, town town town. Just how we are when we play.

I'm just going to ignore the stupid going on though its ok


LS always hyperfocuses on meta. -_- I find it hard to believe you've failed to notice that. Just like I find it hard to believe you missed Trfel's EXTREME play change.

It's not stupid. Just as it isn't stupid that you townread GB all through the game, then with apparently no explanation said maybe he could be a good lynch? How does that make sense? It certainly doesn't to me. Where did you first start thinking GB was boring, may I ask? Maybe I just missed that part when I went back into your filter before EoD.


LS focusing on meta is good, LS ASKING someone else my meta isn't good. There is a distinct difference between the two.

GB was boring before he pushed me, a boring GB is scum. When GB barely does anything hes boring, he didn't really do anything until he pushed me.


Hmmm I may be overreading the GB part, a skim didn't show me what I thought I read earlier o.0 which is weird. I could be wrong on that. Anyway, I think since we have this much time I'm gonna go solo on the analysis for a bit cause I get easily distracted in-thread.

If anyone has questions for me, I'll be around to answer, though.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 21 2015 01:09 GMT
#1165
On January 21 2015 10:06 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2015 09:37 rsoultin wrote:
Unless your point geript is that mafia does tend to pick on the fumbling newbies in this game as the easy mislynches xP Which I would have to agree with from personal experience, limited though that is.

No. My point is that what you're reading me town for makes me nothing. Like if I'm mafia I could be trying to get a blue lynched. Like that's such a god awful reason to read me as town. Like read me town for what I've done in the game that matters. Leading or not leading a vote on town/mafia isn't alignment indicative. Last minute shenannies or no do not make me or anyone else anything.


Your analysis was too good as a scum coach who already knew the scum team for me to say definitively that those two posts alone make you town, geript. But I will look closer at you, too. No worries. I'm usually better at identifying town than I am at identifying scum >< usually.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 21 2015 01:11 GMT
#1167
You really think that's likely on Day 2, geript? I'd think it would be more likely in lylo.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 21 2015 01:18 GMT
#1171
On January 21 2015 10:14 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2015 10:11 rsoultin wrote:
You really think that's likely on Day 2, geript? I'd think it would be more likely in lylo.

No. Not really. But it's not bad play. Like if you can get town to waste two days discussion it's quite good play in fact. Doesn't really make sense from LS point in the game but not unreasonable.


Hm. Maybe. I'd expect something that bold with scum's back against the wall, though, rather than just sacrificing a scummate out of the blue. Was anyone really in so much danger that a Day 2 lynch would be inevitable?

Maybe it's just how I play scum, but I'd rather not lose members unless I have to. Makes it harder to win.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 21 2015 01:25 GMT
#1174
On January 21 2015 10:22 Breshke wrote:
The only problem is if LS is fake and red checked a partner then we lynch trfel. A doc claims D3 and we only have 2 mislynches until we lose so we could theoretically lynch jarjar and the doc incorrectly. But that seems like a very thought out play and im not sure if mafia goes for it.



It's possible, I suppose. Ballsy but possible.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 21 2015 04:47 GMT
#1190
On January 21 2015 13:40 DarthPunk wrote:
Even if by some miracle Trfel is town. Then we just lynch LS tomorrow.

I think it is correct to lynch trefle no matter what his defense is like.



Agreed. I'm not sure what this is from him, anyway. Trfel, if I were you and town I'd get out my case-making mojo, comb the thread and the filters, and give us something awesome to work with if you flip town. LS is a given with a green (or blue) flip.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 21 2015 04:57 GMT
#1197
On January 21 2015 13:54 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2015 13:47 rsoultin wrote:
On January 21 2015 13:40 DarthPunk wrote:
Even if by some miracle Trfel is town. Then we just lynch LS tomorrow.

I think it is correct to lynch trefle no matter what his defense is like.



Agreed. I'm not sure what this is from him, anyway. Trfel, if I were you and town I'd get out my case-making mojo, comb the thread and the filters, and give us something awesome to work with if you flip town. LS is a given with a green (or blue) flip.

Why should I bother if you guys are just going to lynch me anyway? I have other things to do, you guys won't listen to my logic. The game is lost, I should give it up. If you guys don't lynch me maybe I will build some cases for you, since you seem to be too lazy to do it yourself.

Rsoultin could very well be mafia as well.


Well there you go, finally pointing a finger at the player who has been saying this isn't your town game the entire game. Was wondering how long it would take.

What logic, exactly? You're saying we should believe you when you say LS is scum...that it's a logical move for town to ignore a claimed cop with a red check just because you say he's lying?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 21 2015 05:29 GMT
#1204
rofl at this point I think he's just having fun with it

gg trfel ^^
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 21 2015 13:56 GMT
#1211
On January 21 2015 22:40 LoneMeow wrote:
Breshke is scum.

There's a clear avoidance of committing to any reads, and it's quite scummy how he wants to lynch me without considering other options.

Show nested quote +
On January 20 2015 08:53 Breshke wrote:
So GB flipping town makes damdred fairly townie for what was going on with the wagons between the two.

Also rsoultin is also fairly townie for how hard she was going against trfel especially at times when she seemed to be the only one doing it.

For me that leaves two mafia within the following players given no cc's occur and trfel actually flips mafia

5) DarthPunk (filter)
6) The Shining (filter)
8) LoneMeow (filter)
10) geript (filter)

So for auto i only need one more town read and that would probably be geript for a couple reasons the biggest one being that I don't really see the scum motivation to lead the wagon off of GB (a town) onto warwaffle (another town).

So for next day phase i want to lynch one of the three remaining players and if i was to choose it would probably be LM.

I realize i could easily be wrong on any of my town reads as some of it is fairly weak reasoning so that makes this type of analysis maybe not the best but for now it is the world im living in.


Out of this list of 4 people, I can understand why he would not consider geript or DarthPunk at the time of this post, but he makes no explanation of why he picked me over The Shining. In fact, nowhere in his filter does he take any kind of stance on The Shining or analyze him.

The only reason he gives for wanting to lynch me is where my vote ended up - he does not analyze why it ended up there, nor try to use the rest of my posting to validate his read in the slightest.

There's also a certain lack of going anywhere with his posts, he's content to discuss whether LightningStrike might have fake claimed (as if) and ask questions that don't really go anywhere instead of posting his own analysis.


Currently he's by far my best lynch after Trfel.


This is actually true...he asked Damdred and agreed with Damdred on something townie that Shining had done, but I'm pretty sure that was after this list. Otherwise I'm not seeing anything original about Shining's alignment at all o.0. Interesting point, LM.

The next question is if Shining is unique in Breshke's filter, or Breshke just isn't giving analysis on most of the players in this game. Got work, but I'll check back later.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 22 2015 00:42 GMT
#1242
And the wicked old witch at last is dead! lol

Nice job, LS.

Seriously, though, I'm always happier to see players playing poorly flip scum. Would've been sad to lynch Trfel if he really was town trying to change his play-style.

Geript, Alan is lonemeow? <- The newbies will have no clue who you're talking about if you refer to people by name.

I'll be in-thread for questions or if anyone has any ideas they want to bounce around.

(Can already say that there are at least 4-5 posts of geript's that I'll need clarification on. Not sure why, geript, but sometimes I can't follow your train of thought when you post. Something to do with the writing style.)
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 29 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 42m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
LamboSC2 310
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 36881
Calm 5955
Bisu 2557
Rain 1562
Jaedong 1053
Horang2 722
BeSt 570
FanTaSy 448
Soma 425
Rush 393
[ Show more ]
Larva 340
Stork 298
Light 290
Snow 192
Zeus 191
ZerO 187
Mind 151
Barracks 105
910 103
Free 101
Killer 89
Hyun 49
Mong 48
Shinee 46
Sea.KH 46
sorry 45
ToSsGirL 37
Pusan 26
Aegong 19
Hm[arnc] 18
Terrorterran 17
Rock 16
Sexy 13
Trap 11
Sacsri 10
Noble 9
Dota 2
Gorgc7124
XaKoH 413
Counter-Strike
fl0m3154
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes343
Other Games
gofns36235
singsing2267
B2W.Neo945
olofmeister794
hiko418
Lowko331
Mlord314
Hui .189
DeMusliM163
Livibee159
djWHEAT110
RotterdaM98
Mew2King65
Trikslyr53
QueenE51
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 10
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3776
• Jankos2440
• TFBlade543
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 42m
Big Brain Bouts
19h 42m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 2h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 4h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 19h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.