• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:46
CEST 03:46
KST 10:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8025 users

TL Mafia LXIX: Carol Of The Bells - Page 66

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 64 65 66 67 68 265 Next
liancourt
Profile Joined September 2014
1563 Posts
December 10 2014 19:39 GMT
#1301
Kel u arent reacting to minor pressure very well resorting to making insults. Has it unruffled ur feathers that i m beginning to start playing the game for real and i caught u?

Ur implying ninja is town in ur posts and yet u say ninja is the scummiest person in the thread. What are u trying to say why are u fence hogging?

KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
December 10 2014 19:42 GMT
#1302
On December 11 2014 04:37 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2014 04:11 KelsierSC wrote:
So when nb said "i could just claim" i was pretty fucking mad about that but reading it now. Either she is a role or scum right, saying that as vt is just really anti town Imo.
for that reason i don't think she should be the lynch d1 and we should focus other targets now and see exactly what play nb makes d2. Interested to hear more thoughts on my ff read.


you shouldn't think like this at all because that's exactly what a mafia would want to do so you're telling us that we shouldn't lynch her or put pressure on her on the off chance that she COULD be town??? you're essentially giving someone that has a super high chance of being mafia a free pass because of a possibility she could be town, which doesn't make sense at all, especially when you posted this:

Show nested quote +
On December 11 2014 04:15 KelsierSC wrote:
On December 11 2014 04:14 Koshi wrote:
On December 11 2014 04:11 KelsierSC wrote:
So when nb said "i could just claim" i was pretty fucking mad about that but reading it now. Either she is a role or scum right, saying that as vt is just really anti town Imo.
for that reason i don't think she should be the lynch d1 and we should focus other targets now and see exactly what play nb makes d2. Interested to hear more thoughts on my ff read.

I am leaning too heavy on scum. Tell me why she might be town. Using her filter.


I can't but she did basically claim a role and I think we get more information if we look elsewhere today and see what nb does d2

you have no reason to town read her... claiming a role is something scum loves to do to survive as that's their main goal, she's been bandwagoned the entire day by multiple people all day and arguably has the MOST information on her flip but you're telling us not to lynch her because she doesn't give us any info on a flip and she has claimed a role???


Show nested quote +
On December 11 2014 04:29 liancourt wrote:
Nope ninja posted a vid of carol singers

oh yes this is role claiming


oh please as if that wasn't an attempt at some super obvious breadcrumb at being a carol singer

"oh yeh guys just randomly while im under pressure im gonna drop this video of me carol singing in college"


Alright I get that idea she wants to survive as mafia I'm not sure if she HAD to claim there as mafia maybe she could have done more to project town , in fairness every town game so far I have basically read the cop as mafia so I am just a bit paranoid. I was working through it in my head and I just thought we got a lot of information if we leave her in the game to claim her "role".
I still think FF is a good lynch though. what do you think hf? kos?
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
December 10 2014 19:43 GMT
#1303
On December 11 2014 04:39 liancourt wrote:
Kel u arent reacting to minor pressure very well resorting to making insults. Has it unruffled ur feathers that i m beginning to start playing the game for real and i caught u?

Ur implying ninja is town in ur posts and yet u say ninja is the scummiest person in the thread. What are u trying to say why are u fence hogging?



+ Show Spoiler +
you aren't reading the thread properly. I never implied ninja is town I brought up the fact she claimed a role.


Zerg for Life
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
December 10 2014 19:44 GMT
#1304
On December 11 2014 04:32 KelsierSC wrote:
ahh post count....I think FF is also really scummy and I want more people to comment on my read of him.


I tend to agree that FF is likely mafia.

He moves off bunnies because of claim onto ritoky. bunnies admits she wasn't claiming, yet FF doesn't seem to find her interesting anymore. He admits his current vote on ritoky was just an attempt to get a reaction from him, but that leaves him with no actual mafia suspects.

He makes that response post about templar, but I'm left wondering if he wants us to lynch templar for it or if he's just whining about how templar posts.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 10 2014 19:46 GMT
#1305
probably pretty bad that I haven't actually read ff yet then
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
December 10 2014 19:47 GMT
#1306
On December 11 2014 04:37 Holyflare wrote:
you have no reason to town read her... claiming a role is something scum loves to do to survive as that's their main goal, she's been bandwagoned the entire day by multiple people all day and arguably has the MOST information on her flip but you're telling us not to lynch her because she doesn't give us any info on a flip and she has claimed a role???


Are we at the point where we are ready to issue her an ultimatum to claim or do we give it 1-2 more hours. I certainly don't want her showing up 5 minutes before the lynch and claiming that she is Arnold or something.

I'm not saying that we listen to her claim and it suddenly makes her town, but if she is going to go around saying that she might "claim to save herself" then I don't see the point of keeping quiet with so many votes on her with a few hours left. I'd rather digest what she has to say now.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
froggynoddy
Profile Joined February 2011
United Kingdom452 Posts
December 10 2014 19:47 GMT
#1307
If NB is town then I sure wish she would defend herself a little more than she has... I think Templar is my scummiest read.

Early day 1 - (when he is meant to be busy): lots of fluffy no content reads;
Mid Day 1 - Comes back with something again that looks constructive but is not (see FF's deconstruction that I would tend to agree with)
Late day 1 - no real pressure on him (apart from me kinda and FF kinda) - says a few things of no value - goes away (whilst this is when he was meant to be more active).

Now he could be acting disaffected (similarly to myself to be fair) - but I feel like he has managed to put more time in than me yet come up with very little.

The only reason I thought Rit looked bad (as per my previous post) was the timing on his LS and FF votes. It felt like he was trying to get a wagon away from NB who seems a pretty strong NB read. So if NB flips scum then I would deffo consider another look at Rit. Other than that I cannot really see anything scummy on him so not worth a day 1 vote (particularly this late into the day).

I will vote Templar (as my vote doesn't seem likely to swing things towards or away from NB) as I feel he is my marginally scummier read than NB but will keep an eye on the thread until the deadline.

##Vote: The_Templar
'better still, a satisfied man'
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
December 10 2014 19:48 GMT
#1308
I'm here for questions if anyone actually cares.

Kelsier, I'm sorry, you're too heavily scum for me so I won't respond to you after this post.

Your scum read on me is based on bad play not me being scum. Which I should be lynched/PK'd for eventually but not today.

I think someone asked me about my HTS read. I think my read on her was null but after a few posts from her I'm town on her. I wanted to know why HTS was a better lynch than bunny, so I asked some randoms who were posting with coherent and thoughtful content.

I also want to know why Viv thinks Xatas is a better lynch than bunny as I was towning Viv. Still am but not solidly.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
December 10 2014 19:53 GMT
#1309
Hey, kelsier, I'm heading to home depot do you need anything for that tunnel you're digging?

If 27nb is the scummiest why am i being voted? Is it because you know 27 is scum and just incase your scumbuddy gets killed you can be all 'see here i thought 27 was scummy'

I'm sure i make contradicting reads because it's too boring to pour over the entire thread looking for nitpicky shit as town. I take everything at face value whenever i am here and reading. I'm not sure what people mean as an inconsistency between my tubesack read and my LS read but I've played with LS before and haven't with tubesack.

I'm either gonna sheep back onto 27 or omgus vote you(kelly) not sure which.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
December 10 2014 19:53 GMT
#1310
Not to go too far into post-flip analysis, but FF + bunnies mafia team would probably be unlikely since I don't think he would be the one that tries to start an unvote chain after pointing out the carol video.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
December 10 2014 19:54 GMT
#1311
Also, you've got to stop referring to bunnies as 27. XD
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
December 10 2014 19:54 GMT
#1312
On December 11 2014 04:47 froggynoddy wrote:
If NB is town then I sure wish she would defend herself a little more than she has... I think Templar is my scummiest read.

Early day 1 - (when he is meant to be busy): lots of fluffy no content reads;
Mid Day 1 - Comes back with something again that looks constructive but is not (see FF's deconstruction that I would tend to agree with)
Late day 1 - no real pressure on him (apart from me kinda and FF kinda) - says a few things of no value - goes away (whilst this is when he was meant to be more active).

Now he could be acting disaffected (similarly to myself to be fair) - but I feel like he has managed to put more time in than me yet come up with very little.

The only reason I thought Rit looked bad (as per my previous post) was the timing on his LS and FF votes. It felt like he was trying to get a wagon away from NB who seems a pretty strong NB read. So if NB flips scum then I would deffo consider another look at Rit. Other than that I cannot really see anything scummy on him so not worth a day 1 vote (particularly this late into the day).

I will vote Templar (as my vote doesn't seem likely to swing things towards or away from NB) as I feel he is my marginally scummier read than NB but will keep an eye on the thread until the deadline.

##Vote: The_Templar

Someone read my post on Templar's post? Holy shit it's a Christmas miracle my work was actually looked at!
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
December 10 2014 19:55 GMT
#1313
On December 11 2014 04:53 Fecalfeast wrote:
I'm either gonna sheep back onto 27 or omgus vote you(kelly) not sure which.


So you don't want to lynch templar?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
December 10 2014 20:00 GMT
#1314
On December 11 2014 04:55 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2014 04:53 Fecalfeast wrote:
I'm either gonna sheep back onto 27 or omgus vote you(kelly) not sure which.


So you don't want to lynch templar?

I'd lynch templar, sure
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 10 2014 20:09 GMT
#1315
On December 11 2014 04:47 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2014 04:37 Holyflare wrote:
you have no reason to town read her... claiming a role is something scum loves to do to survive as that's their main goal, she's been bandwagoned the entire day by multiple people all day and arguably has the MOST information on her flip but you're telling us not to lynch her because she doesn't give us any info on a flip and she has claimed a role???


Are we at the point where we are ready to issue her an ultimatum to claim or do we give it 1-2 more hours. I certainly don't want her showing up 5 minutes before the lynch and claiming that she is Arnold or something.

I'm not saying that we listen to her claim and it suddenly makes her town, but if she is going to go around saying that she might "claim to save herself" then I don't see the point of keeping quiet with so many votes on her with a few hours left. I'd rather digest what she has to say now.


that point is now, isn't the deadline soon?
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 10 2014 20:13 GMT
#1316
There are major signs that this is a town lynch. But what can we do?
I had a good night of sleep.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 10 2014 20:15 GMT
#1317
On December 11 2014 05:13 Koshi wrote:
There are major signs that this is a town lynch. But what can we do?


well that's the worst thing i've heard in a long while wtf????

lynch mafia??
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 10 2014 20:21 GMT
#1318
On December 11 2014 05:13 Koshi wrote:
There are major signs that this is a town lynch. But what can we do?

It like me saying let's no lynch...... By the way guys the reason I not posted much this morning is because I got 4 pages in my filter and don't wait waste more posts after this one ofc. But I find it odd that Oatsmaster not really hunting for scum this game if he is town because the town Oatsmaster I know would be scum hunting already. I need to filter dive him after EoD if 27ninja gets lynched and if 27ninja is town then I will filter dive Oatsmaster really hard and if 27ninja is scum I might look at him still but not on the highest priority.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 10 2014 20:29 GMT
#1319
I'm actually content to lynch bunnies since she has not been doing much all this time. I was quite willing to listen since the post where she said that her iffy reads are her null reads but I didn't see her stepping it up so far, and she's quite capable of scumhunting when she's town.

Overall I'm willing to see where Xata and the other guys I've been calling out will be headed in the next days. Plus this game is just tiring on D1. There's no way anyone who isn't spending all his time on this game can have a good overview of everything going on, I just want this mountain of information to shrink atm, people shitposting didn't help the game.

And I don't think that this looks necessarily like a town lynch cause mafia players can simply be passive about it...Or tried to get another lynch but went down in the noise and have been forgotten about.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
December 10 2014 20:31 GMT
#1320
On December 11 2014 04:00 Koshi wrote:
Xatalos. Read my posts. I gave you 3 names I wanted to lynch.

If you can proof to me that OWS has a meta in which he is never less useful as town D1 I will revisit him for today. But you cant'. So stop being dumb. Thx.


I'm not really familiar with his meta. I've just looked at his play in this game. If you know him better, you think his D1 play is like this in general? What separates his town and scum play in your opinion?

Kush is detrimental and not the worst lynch. I'll have to look at ritoky again.

What made you think nb might be town in your more recent post?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Prev 1 64 65 66 67 68 265 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
CranKy Ducklings80
davetesta33
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ByuN 282
WinterStarcraft125
RuFF_SC2 106
CosmosSc2 75
ViBE42
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2143
GuemChi 1420
Artosis 613
910 48
Bale 19
MaD[AoV]19
Dota 2
monkeys_forever356
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
taco 474
minikerr11
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox725
Other Games
summit1g8789
Day[9].tv777
shahzam649
JimRising 618
C9.Mang0359
Trikslyr32
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick846
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream20
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP37
• EnkiAlexander 23
• Letter145
• Hinosc 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv777
• Shiphtur539
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
14h 14m
The PondCast
1d 8h
INu's Battles
1d 9h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 20h
Replay Cast
1d 21h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.