• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:38
CEST 04:38
KST 11:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7573 users

TL Mafia LXIX: Carol Of The Bells - Page 67

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 65 66 67 68 69 265 Next
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
December 10 2014 20:34 GMT
#1321
Hello loves.

I apologize for not being able to spend every minute defending myseld and trying to convince you I am town.

I had a final today, and now getting ready for work.

I thought what I did yesterday would convince you but apparantly not.

I was also hoping to last longer than being day 1 lynched.

Im just a mere disgruntled christmas worker, and I had an idea on who might be santa, but dont want to waste my guess if ima just die.

If you must lynch me, go ahead. But I wont have time to defend myself much longer today. I wish you all the best. And hopefully town kicks some mafia ass
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
December 10 2014 20:37 GMT
#1322
Also kelsier is about 80% mafia
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
December 10 2014 20:39 GMT
#1323
On December 11 2014 05:37 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Also kelsier is about 80% mafia


Why?
Retired.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
December 10 2014 20:39 GMT
#1324
That post doesn't exactly help, nb. Besides that would be the easiest role claim as scum since nobody can really counter-claim and you might survive another day to see if you're killed at night. Then D2 would be wasted on you.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
December 10 2014 20:39 GMT
#1325
On December 11 2014 05:39 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2014 05:37 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Also kelsier is about 80% mafia


Why?


Ive made a case awhile back. Not strong but gut read mostly
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
December 10 2014 20:52 GMT
#1326
Yes xata i know. I wish it was a cool ass role. If I was mafia, why would I claim a lame ass role like that when i can try to out a pr?
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 10 2014 20:52 GMT
#1327
Well, mafia would be stupid not to take the free kill if the claim is true.
On the other hand, if they don't have the branch manager and bunnies knows about it, they also know that a disgruntled worker doesn't have to be in the game.

I'd not give weight to the claim but to the play. If you are town try to spend some time convincing us who to lynch instead.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
December 10 2014 20:59 GMT
#1328
The Holly and the Ivy Count

ritoky (1): 27ninjabunnies, kushm4sta, Fecalfeast
27ninjabunnies (9): batsnacks, The_Templar, Fecalfeast, Holyflare, batsnacks, Half the Sky, sicklucker, kitaman27, liancourt, Vivax, Koshi, Alakaslam, Xatalos, Tubesock, Tubesock
KelsierSC (0): The_Templar
Half the Sky (0): batsnacks, Xatalos, Koshi
The_Templar (2): GlowingBear, froggynoddy
sicklucker (0): rsoultin, ObiWanShinobi
ObiWanShinobi (0): rsoultin
Vivax (1): Oatsmaster
LightningStrike (0): ritoky, Alakaslam
sicklucker (0): LightningStrike
liancourt (0): LightningStrike
GlowingBear (1): Damdred
Fecalfeast (3): ritoky, LoneMeow, KelsierSC
KelsierSC (3): 27ninjabunnies, LightningStrike, Alakaslam
Xatalos (4): ObiWanShinobi, Vivax, Fecalfeast, rsoultin, Tubesock
froggynoddy (1): Half the Sky

Not Voting (1): Trfel

Currently 27ninjabunnies is set to be lynched. 2h until deadline.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 10 2014 21:01 GMT
#1329
lol that's the easiest claim in the world for a mafia to make ~_~
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
December 10 2014 21:02 GMT
#1330
On December 11 2014 05:29 Vivax wrote:
I'm actually content to lynch bunnies since she has not been doing much all this time. I was quite willing to listen since the post where she said that her iffy reads are her null reads but I didn't see her stepping it up so far, and she's quite capable of scumhunting when she's town.

Overall I'm willing to see where Xata and the other guys I've been calling out will be headed in the next days. Plus this game is just tiring on D1. There's no way anyone who isn't spending all his time on this game can have a good overview of everything going on, I just want this mountain of information to shrink atm, people shitposting didn't help the game.

And I don't think that this looks necessarily like a town lynch cause mafia players can simply be passive about it...Or tried to get another lynch but went down in the noise and have been forgotten about.


Yeah I had that thought (too little resistance) earlier but the scumteam would be insane to do anything peculiar at this point if she's scum. I'd sure bus her now if we were on the team.

I looked at Fecalfeast's filter and I really dislike his lack of interest in finding scum. His votes have been all over the place without any real reason (besides OMGUS/sheeping). He made a case (?) on Templar, yet never voted him. He's a potential scum for sure.

By the way FF, you just said you could sheep on 27ninjabunnies but I can't see your stance otherwise in your filter. Do you even scumread her?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
December 10 2014 21:02 GMT
#1331
Ninjabunnies, what is your Naughty/Nice list right now?
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
December 10 2014 21:02 GMT
#1332
Well seeing as i go to work in thirty mins. I cant explain. Posting from my phone as it is

People I wouldnt lynch in upcoming days

Vivax, holyflare, and tube

People i would

Kelsier top lynch, froggy, and fecal.

I then look at slam, rit, and koshi
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 10 2014 21:03 GMT
#1333
Its not even a claim really its a useless role
froggynoddy
Profile Joined February 2011
United Kingdom452 Posts
December 10 2014 21:05 GMT
#1334
NB :-( that post makes me kinda sad. You've gone from boobs, smiles and lolroflmania to "I don't care anymore, lynch me I don't care".

This makes no sense as either town or scum. If anything I would lean towards bad/pissed off town. I feel like her mafia buddies would help her in QT to defend herself at least a little better.

Would anyone be interested in a templar lynch? I realise this is a halfhearted question this late in day 1, but hell I'm here so happy to discuss something.
'better still, a satisfied man'
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
December 10 2014 21:06 GMT
#1335
I know its a useless role.

Also, im not persay giving up. I dont want to be lynched. Im up for lynching kelsier.

Idk about templar though. I liked him as town, but im more null now.

I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 10 2014 21:10 GMT
#1336
Like if it wAsint for that carol singer post I might be scared here. Like who randomly posts a video of themself carol singing it was a claim. Shes mafia back tracking.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 10 2014 21:11 GMT
#1337
She knew the carol singer claim was bad and instantly regretted it. A carol singer can counter claim and its a free mafia for us.
froggynoddy
Profile Joined February 2011
United Kingdom452 Posts
December 10 2014 21:12 GMT
#1338
NB can you give more detail as to your reads please?
'better still, a satisfied man'
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
December 10 2014 21:13 GMT
#1339
On December 11 2014 06:10 sicklucker wrote:
Like if it wAsint for that carol singer post I might be scared here. Like who randomly posts a video of themself carol singing it was a claim. Shes mafia back tracking.


Lmao, why the hell would I claim caroler? Id be in a qt with someone else, and which means id have someone defending me atleast subtly. No one right now is defending me.

Thats seriously my college choir singing Christmas music. I thought it was cute since we did carol of the bells and it goes with the theme of the game....

Are you seriously trying to make it seem like I claimed and backtracked.


Ding ding ding, we have a mafia here trying to make it seem like its my video that makes me get lynched as town.

If yall dont lynch Kelsier, atleast lynch this idiot for being so bad.
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 10 2014 21:13 GMT
#1340
On December 11 2014 06:10 sicklucker wrote:
Like if it wAsint for that carol singer post I might be scared here. Like who randomly posts a video of themself carol singing it was a claim. Shes mafia back tracking.


not sure I agree with this first part but the back tracking part yeh

she's said "i might have to claim here" etc etc which eluded to having a role, posted the carol singers thing and then backtracked (still can't get over that -.-) etc etc and now it turns out she's just a disgruntled?


naaaaaaaaaaaaah bruv
Prev 1 65 66 67 68 69 265 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
CranKy Ducklings110
davetesta37
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft326
ByuN 274
RuFF_SC2 158
ViBE99
CosmosSc2 66
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2323
GuemChi 1316
MaD[AoV]228
Sharp 176
910 64
Bale 18
NaDa 8
Terrorterran 5
Dota 2
monkeys_forever361
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
taco 707
minikerr13
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox874
Other Games
summit1g9112
JimRising 598
C9.Mang0350
Trikslyr35
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick817
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP60
• EnkiAlexander 53
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo531
Other Games
• Shiphtur551
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
13h 22m
The PondCast
1d 7h
INu's Battles
1d 8h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 19h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.