• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:48
CEST 06:48
KST 13:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8645 users

TL Mafia LXIX: Carol Of The Bells - Page 60

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 58 59 60 61 62 265 Next
liancourt
Profile Joined September 2014
1563 Posts
December 10 2014 06:05 GMT
#1181
+ Show Spoiler +
i can see ppl abusing this post restriction thing
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
December 10 2014 06:17 GMT
#1182
On December 10 2014 14:58 Vivax wrote:
Let's say GB was the towniest guy in the last game I played with him, and he was scum. Super active and to the point since the start of D1, aggressively pushing his "reads". Half the town was afk but still, he was a super tryhard scummer and I totes misread him.

Cba to read him thoroughly atm, if you want you can point me to the interesting bits that warrant a read.


The interesting bits...he's got a 4-page filter (excluding the page before the game) and I can barely remember what he's said. Several non-essential posts about being bored, not reading, etc.

That said, going back through I do actually see more reads/probing questions than I remembered, primarily dealing with Templar.

I'm trying to determine if he should be taken at face value or not.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-12-10 08:46:01
December 10 2014 08:45 GMT
#1183
Clarification:

Roleblocks, Saves and anything like that are never announced to the player. You will not know if you're roleblocked (although if you have a role you might be able to deduce it) and you will not know if you saved someone or got saved from a KP.
Computer says mafia
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
December 10 2014 08:49 GMT
#1184
I hope someone is still around.

I"m not understanding the Xatas wagon. You guys don't claim 27NB is less scummy than Xatas, but switch due to him being a bit waffly and saying that the 27NB wagon is dangerous as it's a Mafia driven lynch. So, Xatas is scummy for suggesting a wagon switch, but you guys are switching and not claiming 27NB is town???

Wut?

I saw the 27NB "iffy" clarification was brought up. Are you guys not calling bullshit on that? She had 3 categories of people but effectively said that 2 of them were the same category. Riiiiight. Don't even try to say that her "iffy" category was null while her "Those I need to look more at:" category is the scummier one unless you post some evidence of behavior by any human that suggests they would prefer to organize categories by Best/Worst/Middle.

Help me out Viv, you were a really solid Town for me. My question to you is also, why is 27NB less scummy than Xatas (who I totally agree with you on)?
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
December 10 2014 08:53 GMT
#1185
oh yeah,

[b## Vote: NinjaBunnies[/b]
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 10 2014 09:01 GMT
#1186
On December 10 2014 12:49 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Can someone explain the nb votes to me like I'm dumb? I feel like I missed something but I don't know what that is. I can't remember the points against her being spectacular in the first place.

Also kind of weirded out by the fact that Koshi apparently knows my meta now. His read on me is generally inaccurate/based on me posting big meaty posts, so having him come out and say "OWS is useless and could be scum" when he loves to give me tons of leeway is strange.

I tend to babysit people more in smaller games. This game. Not so much.


27nb claimed Mason (Carol Singer)
She is town unless there is no Mason group at all.
I had a good night of sleep.
LoneMeow
Profile Joined June 2013
Finland1396 Posts
December 10 2014 09:08 GMT
#1187
On December 10 2014 18:01 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2014 12:49 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Can someone explain the nb votes to me like I'm dumb? I feel like I missed something but I don't know what that is. I can't remember the points against her being spectacular in the first place.

Also kind of weirded out by the fact that Koshi apparently knows my meta now. His read on me is generally inaccurate/based on me posting big meaty posts, so having him come out and say "OWS is useless and could be scum" when he loves to give me tons of leeway is strange.

I tend to babysit people more in smaller games. This game. Not so much.


27nb claimed Mason (Carol Singer)
She is town unless there is no Mason group at all.


Except she says she did not claim.

On December 10 2014 09:06 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2014 09:05 liancourt wrote:
where did ninja claim mason


I didn't.

Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 10 2014 09:16 GMT
#1188
Ah. Correct.
Well. I will need to read stuff more in detail later.

Ritoky
27nb
Vivax
Xatalos
kushm4sta
Half The Sky

Interesting people.
I had a good night of sleep.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
December 10 2014 09:21 GMT
#1189
I'll unvote till it's closer to EoD. Hopefully there is more clarification. Gah, I'm sorry I missed that Koshi.
LoneMeow
Profile Joined June 2013
Finland1396 Posts
December 10 2014 09:21 GMT
#1190
On December 10 2014 14:49 Fecalfeast wrote:
Can I get a cliffnotes on the xatalos read?

This is my post 58 so unless you all start voting me I'm gonna lurk



I could lynch this guy. First posts a large amount of mostly oneliners that aren't pertinent to finding scum, then says he's near the post limit so he's going to lurk. So anti town.

There's also this:
On December 10 2014 08:59 Fecalfeast wrote:
Also, to waste another post because I think in such fragments, I think this makes 27NB town because the other carol singers (WHO SHOULD NOT CLAIM UNLESS THEY KNOW 27NB IS LYING) can out her at any point since they know who the other masons carol singers are.

##unvote


On December 10 2014 09:10 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2014 09:06 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On December 10 2014 09:05 liancourt wrote:
where did ninja claim mason


I didn't.


Oh, ok. I'm a dum dum


He dropped his scum read (which I assume was his strongest, given where his vote was) due to the "claim" but didn't reasses the situation in any way once the "claim" was explained to be a misunderstanding. Not what I would expect from a town player in that situation.

##Vote: Fecalfeast
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
December 10 2014 09:24 GMT
#1191
EBWOP

I'm ##voting Xatalos but will switch back to NB later if people don't think she claimed or still wagon her. I'll be back a few hours before EoD.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 10 2014 09:27 GMT
#1192
On December 10 2014 18:21 LoneMeow wrote:

I could lynch this guy. First posts a large amount of mostly oneliners that aren't pertinent to finding scum, then says he's near the post limit so he's going to lurk. So anti town.

##Vote: Fecalfeast

Anti town play as town or as scum?


How do you know he is scum for sure?
I had a good night of sleep.
LoneMeow
Profile Joined June 2013
Finland1396 Posts
December 10 2014 09:32 GMT
#1193
On December 10 2014 18:27 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2014 18:21 LoneMeow wrote:

I could lynch this guy. First posts a large amount of mostly oneliners that aren't pertinent to finding scum, then says he's near the post limit so he's going to lurk. So anti town.

##Vote: Fecalfeast

Anti town play as town or as scum?


How do you know he is scum for sure?


If he's actively being anti town as town that's playing against his win condition, isn't it?

There's also the rest of his play which to me does not make sense for a townie. Why would he not go back on 27ninjabunnies after the "claim" turned out not to be a claim after all?
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 10 2014 09:37 GMT
#1194
On December 10 2014 18:32 LoneMeow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2014 18:27 Koshi wrote:
On December 10 2014 18:21 LoneMeow wrote:

I could lynch this guy. First posts a large amount of mostly oneliners that aren't pertinent to finding scum, then says he's near the post limit so he's going to lurk. So anti town.

##Vote: Fecalfeast

Anti town play as town or as scum?


How do you know he is scum for sure?


If he's actively being anti town as town that's playing against his win condition, isn't it?

There's also the rest of his play which to me does not make sense for a townie. Why would he not go back on 27ninjabunnies after the "claim" turned out not to be a claim after all?

Nobody else does as well.
Dnu, you might be right. It just looks a bit thin.

I will look into ff as well. Just busy atm. Today. Meh.
I had a good night of sleep.
LoneMeow
Profile Joined June 2013
Finland1396 Posts
December 10 2014 10:06 GMT
#1195
On December 10 2014 17:49 Tubesock wrote:
I hope someone is still around.

I"m not understanding the Xatas wagon. You guys don't claim 27NB is less scummy than Xatas, but switch due to him being a bit waffly and saying that the 27NB wagon is dangerous as it's a Mafia driven lynch. So, Xatas is scummy for suggesting a wagon switch, but you guys are switching and not claiming 27NB is town???

Wut?

I saw the 27NB "iffy" clarification was brought up. Are you guys not calling bullshit on that? She had 3 categories of people but effectively said that 2 of them were the same category. Riiiiight. Don't even try to say that her "iffy" category was null while her "Those I need to look more at:" category is the scummier one unless you post some evidence of behavior by any human that suggests they would prefer to organize categories by Best/Worst/Middle.

Help me out Viv, you were a really solid Town for me. My question to you is also, why is 27NB less scummy than Xatas (who I totally agree with you on)?


On December 10 2014 18:24 Tubesock wrote:
EBWOP

I'm ##voting Xatalos but will switch back to NB later if people don't think she claimed or still wagon her. I'll be back a few hours before EoD.


Why did you vote Xatalos after saying you don't understand the wagon and essentially making a light push on the opposing wagon?
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
December 10 2014 10:22 GMT
#1196
Hello, back to the thread and reading through now.

Firstly people who are scum reading me for my scrooge comment , specifically viven and rasputin, you don't realise I never actually noticed a hole in the set up but then retracted it is just a reaction test.

viv then goes on to say that I didn't follow up on ff, This is completely false

On December 09 2014 17:41 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2014 17:37 Fecalfeast wrote:
On December 09 2014 17:29 KelsierSC wrote:
@FF when LS gave his town list , he included OWS and you on it, what do you make of that, also what do you think of his scum list?

Honestly I think it sounds like TMI, I'm not projecting towniness unless he is reading my last few town games.

I don't care about his scum/null list tbh


I agree you aren't projecting towniness, so you ask him specifically about his town pass on slam and GB, then you agree with me that a lot of his town list makes no sense. Which to me is like a beacon going wtf is this. But you don't care about who he calls scum/null? He has SL as scummy right i'm interested to know what you make of that.

He also has ritoky and nb as nul because he needs more info but has other very easy town reads.



On December 10 2014 04:02 KelsierSC wrote:
Also FF what did you make of the HTS, NB , froggy interactions?



I pointed out flaws in his logic and have asked follow up questions which he hasn't answered yet. I have called ff one of my scum so saying I don't provide info or follow up is false.

The final point of me being scum is that I am curious about people who town read slam, but don't provide the information. Well I noticed nb called him town quite early and that again made me sit up, but then dam did it aswell and I think rasputin did it and I have both of them town so perhbaps the heuristic isn't that useful, again I didn't make a post saying "actually guys I didn't get information off of people calling slam town" I just gave my town reads.

Again people say I have fluffy , one liner reads are completely misrepresenting my play. I have explained all my reads if you are unsure you can ask me about it in more detail, no one has actually asked me to do that apart from getting me to explain my bs read, they just falsely accuse me.

Anyway having put to bed all those arguments I am going to add a few people to my town circle and then start deciding who I want to lynch.


I'm going to add Lonemeow to the town circle for d1, I like his analysis of the d1 wagon on NB, he looked at the people voting and how they voted and it made him uncomfortable with the lynch, the post felt town. He also reads ff as pretty scummy and I like that read a lot.

So my town circle contains. hf,bats,dam,templar,xat,kit,koshi,lonemeow,rasp,

It is possible that X in my circle finds Y scummy but Z in my circle finds Y town. Yeh town can have different opinions. But these people have projected town to me and I am happy going forward.

My main scum reads are FF, NB, hts, LS and Kush

questions, comments go ahead.

Zerg for Life
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
December 10 2014 10:31 GMT
#1197
On December 10 2014 19:06 LoneMeow wrote:

Why did you vote Xatalos after saying you don't understand the wagon and essentially making a light push on the opposing wagon?


I was pissed. I'm still mad. Once Koshi responded that my post was completely worthless due to the claim which I missed. I reverted to my previous read of Viv and sheeped him.

I calmed down a bit and thought about my scum read on Obi, my uncertainty about Rasputin, and realized that all through their talk about Xatas they never cited NB as a claimed role. So, I ninja'd back my vote to 27NB.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 10 2014 10:32 GMT
#1198
I've just woke up
I ratify my read on rsoultin. He is town.
I'm adorable.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
December 10 2014 10:32 GMT
#1199
Tra-la-la-la-la Count

ritoky (1): 27ninjabunnies, kushm4sta, Fecalfeast
27ninjabunnies (10): batsnacks, The_Templar, Fecalfeast, Holyflare, batsnacks, Half the Sky, sicklucker, kitaman27, liancourt, Vivax, Koshi, Alakaslam, Xatalos, Tubesock, Tubesock
KelsierSC (0): The_Templar
Half the Sky (0): batsnacks, Xatalos, Koshi
The_Templar (1): GlowingBear
sicklucker (0): rsoultin, ObiWanShinobi
ObiWanShinobi (0): rsoultin
Vivax (1): Oatsmaster
LightningStrike (0): ritoky, Alakaslam
sicklucker (0): LightningStrike
liancourt (0): LightningStrike
GlowingBear (1): Damdred
Fecalfeast (2): ritoky, LoneMeow
KelsierSC (3): 27ninjabunnies, LightningStrike, Alakaslam
Xatalos (4): ObiWanShinobi, Vivax, Fecalfeast, rsoultin, Tubesock

Currently 27ninjabunnies is set to be lynched. 12.5h until deadline.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
LoneMeow
Profile Joined June 2013
Finland1396 Posts
December 10 2014 10:34 GMT
#1200
On December 10 2014 19:22 KelsierSC wrote:
My main scum reads are FF, NB, hts, LS and Kush


How familiar are you with kushm4sta's playstyle? Do you think he's actually scum or is that just policy?

How strong is that LightningStrike read? I had a pretty strong scum read on him earlier but the fact that he's been trying to react to questions and discuss makes me think I may have been wrong. I find him quite hard to read, there's a lot that would be scummy alone but when considered in the big picture it just seems a bit weak.
Prev 1 58 59 60 61 62 265 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 1387
910 86
NotJumperer 78
Bale 43
Hyun 36
Noble 10
Britney 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm176
febbydoto17
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King115
Other Games
summit1g6852
Coldzera 740
JimRising 623
hungrybox547
WinterStarcraft366
C9.Mang0305
PiGStarcraft273
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick757
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 21
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota290
League of Legends
• Lourlo1043
• Rush961
• Stunt270
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
5h 12m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
6h 12m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
19h 12m
Patches Events
1d 11h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.