• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:57
CEST 05:57
KST 12:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7715 users

TL Mafia LXIX: Carol Of The Bells - Page 57

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 55 56 57 58 59 265 Next
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 10 2014 02:35 GMT
#1121
On December 10 2014 10:55 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2014 10:42 Tubesock wrote:
On December 10 2014 10:36 rsoultin wrote:

...you're judging yourself? In 2nd person? That's...different. Also I get the feeling you just said LS sucks at playing so should be ignored (at least for now). Is that more or less what you were driving at here?


Yes, exactly.


I think I phrased it as "new and learning" but I agree. Nitpicking him is pointless at this stage.

So is nitpicking tube. Let the guy get his sea legs a little first before you start scumreading him like he actually knows how to play scum @Vivax.

Speaking of Vivo la Vida Loca...you're definitely coming across as lazy in those reads. Still. Same opinion on 27NB, by the way, or has anything changed?


Lazy in overall lookout at the game maybe, as in I didn't yet analyse everyone thoroughly. And lazy by my standards, it will improve as more information becomes available. It's just tiring to wade through all the shit some people write, only to realize it's either gibberish, uninteresting or straight offtopic. I'm here to play mafia and not to read dumb posts, so I try to make mine high quality, which I feel I've been doing and not been lazy with, so I don't really see where you're coming from by saying I'm coming across as lazy when multiple people have expressed quite the opposite.

I can buy 27nb's explanation of her meaning iffy as null, so I'm looking in different places. As said by me but unmentioned by you, I wrote my train of thought regarding Kelsier which I would like you to address. Calling what I did regarding tube nitpicking is quite the stretch given that I haven't been replying to his posts in such a way but rather talked to kita about him and mostly simply explained what I didn't like about his posts.

Overall I find you to be weirdly hostile in your posting and depiction of my play. Is there a particular reason?
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 10 2014 02:35 GMT
#1122
Also @Templar I guessing you played like 100 TL Mafia games knowing you from ABL and you guys there talking about TL Mafia there in the past.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
December 10 2014 02:35 GMT
#1123
Can you guys stop calling me mafia because I work during the day?

I mean really.

(Also, I'm catching up now.)
Retired.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 10 2014 02:38 GMT
#1124
On December 10 2014 11:35 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Can you guys stop calling me mafia because I work during the day?

I mean really.

(Also, I'm catching up now.)

I didn't call you scum so don't blame me. Also when you get a chance can you give us your reads please? We would like to hear from you that's all!
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
December 10 2014 02:42 GMT
#1125
Working on them now. Tempted to call you town for holding me accountable for posting them. Give it some time because I'm going to post on a bunch of people I find important/interesting.
Retired.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
December 10 2014 02:49 GMT
#1126
On December 10 2014 11:35 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Can you guys stop calling me mafia because I work during the day?

I mean really.


^ Found one Disgruntled Christmas Worker
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 10 2014 02:51 GMT
#1127
So I hope we just all town read Tubesock and take what he says with a grain of salt because its his first game. Reading new players as town is really easy.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
December 10 2014 02:52 GMT
#1128
On December 10 2014 11:49 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2014 11:35 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Can you guys stop calling me mafia because I work during the day?

I mean really.


^ Found one Disgruntled Christmas Worker


lol

Also inclined to townread this stud because he made me giggle.
Retired.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 10 2014 02:57 GMT
#1129
On December 10 2014 11:49 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2014 11:35 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Can you guys stop calling me mafia because I work during the day?

I mean really.


^ Found one Disgruntled Christmas Worker

I finding this hilarious even it's bad XD
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 10 2014 03:00 GMT
#1130
On December 09 2014 20:42 Xatalos wrote:
First things first, this really disturbed me:

Show nested quote +
On December 09 2014 08:46 KelsierSC wrote:
So i have noticed something with this set up. If you are scrooge just claim.


Show nested quote +
On December 09 2014 08:55 KelsierSC wrote:
Ah ignore my scrooge comment i misread one of the roles


Something like this is really dangerous to say because it might actually out the blue role in the worst case. And the fast backtrack indicates that there wasn't any real thought behind this "plan". However, it appears that it was just a reaction test:

Show nested quote +
On December 09 2014 09:33 Fecalfeast wrote:
On December 09 2014 09:30 KelsierSC wrote:
So i think fecal is scum, we played a game together as town and early game he was very try hard, essentially Kush made a set up/mechanics comment and fecal went back to the setup, worked through all the permutations and then asked Kush to explain. Super town super eager.

this game i make a set up comment, then retract it and ff doesn't bat n eyelid. All he does is talk to slam about sumo. Which is pretty pointless. Like "herez an excuse nit to scumhunt" it doesn't feel towny at all

I don't expect you to have read my other town games but I've gotten exponentially worse as town.

GB do you have a comment on the current votes or discussion?


It actually seems like KSC could believe what he's saying here. The way he goes after Fecalfeast after executing his "master plan" feels genuine enough. So I'd tentatively put KSC in the town camp. I sure hope that Mafia didn't somehow find the Scrooge because of this though.


This looks so fake given that I have the exactly opposite feeling to the bolded.

First, it's completely pointless to discuss that plan, and saying it was a reaction test is completely pulled out of Xata's bum cause it wasn't, hence, it's most likely some invented reason to justify a town read on Kelsier. Kelsier said he misread something, and THEN used it to form a read on FF, which

Second:
he afterwards didn't push (instead he discusses a multitude of other things and here and there he asks FF a question of which I don't see the results).

Just cause of this Xata belongs into my naughty list.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
December 10 2014 03:01 GMT
#1131
On December 10 2014 11:35 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2014 10:55 rsoultin wrote:
On December 10 2014 10:42 Tubesock wrote:
On December 10 2014 10:36 rsoultin wrote:

...you're judging yourself? In 2nd person? That's...different. Also I get the feeling you just said LS sucks at playing so should be ignored (at least for now). Is that more or less what you were driving at here?


Yes, exactly.


I think I phrased it as "new and learning" but I agree. Nitpicking him is pointless at this stage.

So is nitpicking tube. Let the guy get his sea legs a little first before you start scumreading him like he actually knows how to play scum @Vivax.

Speaking of Vivo la Vida Loca...you're definitely coming across as lazy in those reads. Still. Same opinion on 27NB, by the way, or has anything changed?


Lazy in overall lookout at the game maybe, as in I didn't yet analyse everyone thoroughly. And lazy by my standards, it will improve as more information becomes available. It's just tiring to wade through all the shit some people write, only to realize it's either gibberish, uninteresting or straight offtopic. I'm here to play mafia and not to read dumb posts, so I try to make mine high quality, which I feel I've been doing and not been lazy with, so I don't really see where you're coming from by saying I'm coming across as lazy when multiple people have expressed quite the opposite.

I can buy 27nb's explanation of her meaning iffy as null, so I'm looking in different places. As said by me but unmentioned by you, I wrote my train of thought regarding Kelsier which I would like you to address. Calling what I did regarding tube nitpicking is quite the stretch given that I haven't been replying to his posts in such a way but rather talked to kita about him and mostly simply explained what I didn't like about his posts.

Overall I find you to be weirdly hostile in your posting and depiction of my play. Is there a particular reason?


Yesterday you read fine, though roundabout. More words =/= better. 27NB read/recap lolworthy. "Let me compare her to me." Though other people were comparing the two of you, unnecessary. Given your initial reason for pursuing 27NB, it's a good sign you reevaluated, however. (That was the main purpose behind my post, seeing where you stood now.)

BS on tube. You've written more than him on anyone for him asking other people he think may be town why they think differently than him.

Kelsier read is a bunch of repeating yourself about his issue with Alakaslam being townread and a cameo of FF. Not well-developed for such a long post.

And as for how I post...it's only odd if you haven't read my other posts. You're not special, vivo.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 10 2014 03:05 GMT
#1132
On December 10 2014 10:55 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2014 10:42 Tubesock wrote:
On December 10 2014 10:36 rsoultin wrote:

...you're judging yourself? In 2nd person? That's...different. Also I get the feeling you just said LS sucks at playing so should be ignored (at least for now). Is that more or less what you were driving at here?


Yes, exactly.


I think I phrased it as "new and learning" but I agree. Nitpicking him is pointless at this stage.

So is nitpicking tube. Let the guy get his sea legs a little first before you start scumreading him like he actually knows how to play scum @Vivax.

Speaking of Vivo la Vida Loca...you're definitely coming across as lazy in those reads. Still. Same opinion on 27NB, by the way, or has anything changed?

U r also scum.

LS actions speak louder than words. When you learn how this could possibly apply to maphiaz you will become bamcis

For now, if you answer my queries made in bloo I will find I have answered you!
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
December 10 2014 03:06 GMT
#1133
On December 10 2014 12:00 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2014 20:42 Xatalos wrote:
First things first, this really disturbed me:

On December 09 2014 08:46 KelsierSC wrote:
So i have noticed something with this set up. If you are scrooge just claim.


On December 09 2014 08:55 KelsierSC wrote:
Ah ignore my scrooge comment i misread one of the roles


Something like this is really dangerous to say because it might actually out the blue role in the worst case. And the fast backtrack indicates that there wasn't any real thought behind this "plan". However, it appears that it was just a reaction test:

On December 09 2014 09:33 Fecalfeast wrote:
On December 09 2014 09:30 KelsierSC wrote:
So i think fecal is scum, we played a game together as town and early game he was very try hard, essentially Kush made a set up/mechanics comment and fecal went back to the setup, worked through all the permutations and then asked Kush to explain. Super town super eager.

this game i make a set up comment, then retract it and ff doesn't bat n eyelid. All he does is talk to slam about sumo. Which is pretty pointless. Like "herez an excuse nit to scumhunt" it doesn't feel towny at all

I don't expect you to have read my other town games but I've gotten exponentially worse as town.

GB do you have a comment on the current votes or discussion?


It actually seems like KSC could believe what he's saying here. The way he goes after Fecalfeast after executing his "master plan" feels genuine enough. So I'd tentatively put KSC in the town camp. I sure hope that Mafia didn't somehow find the Scrooge because of this though.


This looks so fake given that I have the exactly opposite feeling to the bolded.

First, it's completely pointless to discuss that plan, and saying it was a reaction test is completely pulled out of Xata's bum cause it wasn't, hence, it's most likely some invented reason to justify a town read on Kelsier. Kelsier said he misread something, and THEN used it to form a read on FF, which

Second:
he afterwards didn't push (instead he discusses a multitude of other things and here and there he asks FF a question of which I don't see the results).

Just cause of this Xata belongs into my naughty list.


Better reason for suspecting Kelsier bolded.

Reasons for Xata associative BS. Someone can think opposite of you and not be scum.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 10 2014 03:06 GMT
#1134
Okay slam explain why am I and Rsoultin are scum?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 10 2014 03:07 GMT
#1135
On December 10 2014 11:35 LightningStrike wrote:
Also @Templar I guessing you played like 100 TL Mafia games knowing you from ABL and you guys there talking about TL Mafia there in the past.

I have nearly twice templar's experience, though that is waning.

Kitaman27 probably has 4x mine
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 10 2014 03:08 GMT
#1136
On December 10 2014 12:06 LightningStrike wrote:
Okay slam explain why am I and Rsoultin are scum?

This question is one, BUT

when was I ever directing town or trying to improve anything?

Until you show me this
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 10 2014 03:11 GMT
#1137
On December 10 2014 12:01 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2014 11:35 Vivax wrote:
On December 10 2014 10:55 rsoultin wrote:
On December 10 2014 10:42 Tubesock wrote:
On December 10 2014 10:36 rsoultin wrote:

...you're judging yourself? In 2nd person? That's...different. Also I get the feeling you just said LS sucks at playing so should be ignored (at least for now). Is that more or less what you were driving at here?


Yes, exactly.


I think I phrased it as "new and learning" but I agree. Nitpicking him is pointless at this stage.

So is nitpicking tube. Let the guy get his sea legs a little first before you start scumreading him like he actually knows how to play scum @Vivax.

Speaking of Vivo la Vida Loca...you're definitely coming across as lazy in those reads. Still. Same opinion on 27NB, by the way, or has anything changed?


Lazy in overall lookout at the game maybe, as in I didn't yet analyse everyone thoroughly. And lazy by my standards, it will improve as more information becomes available. It's just tiring to wade through all the shit some people write, only to realize it's either gibberish, uninteresting or straight offtopic. I'm here to play mafia and not to read dumb posts, so I try to make mine high quality, which I feel I've been doing and not been lazy with, so I don't really see where you're coming from by saying I'm coming across as lazy when multiple people have expressed quite the opposite.

I can buy 27nb's explanation of her meaning iffy as null, so I'm looking in different places. As said by me but unmentioned by you, I wrote my train of thought regarding Kelsier which I would like you to address. Calling what I did regarding tube nitpicking is quite the stretch given that I haven't been replying to his posts in such a way but rather talked to kita about him and mostly simply explained what I didn't like about his posts.

Overall I find you to be weirdly hostile in your posting and depiction of my play. Is there a particular reason?


Yesterday you read fine, though roundabout. More words =/= better. 27NB read/recap lolworthy. "Let me compare her to me." Though other people were comparing the two of you, unnecessary. Given your initial reason for pursuing 27NB, it's a good sign you reevaluated, however. (That was the main purpose behind my post, seeing where you stood now.)

BS on tube. You've written more than him on anyone for him asking other people he think may be town why they think differently than him.

Kelsier read is a bunch of repeating yourself about his issue with Alakaslam being townread and a cameo of FF. Not well-developed for such a long post.

And as for how I post...it's only odd if you haven't read my other posts. You're not special, vivo.


It's not the more words, it's the fact I try to play this game like a machine. Got no place for jokes, only for reads and reasons, which is what every good townie should be doing in a game with posting restriction.

I think you don't understand what nitpicking means. In the context of this game, it means for example that you write a case, and I only address a little part of it and not the whole picture. But the whole picture of that post by tube is what bothered me, and I explained what I didn't like about the single parts. Overall it gave me the feeling of a scum entrance.

However my opinion of tube so far changed into rather townie cause of what he wrote here:


I'm pretty intimidated by a few of the players. They just seem like all they have to do is put up a big post (Templur) and bam I feel they are super towny.


Which in my opinion shows a townie mindset, cause he openly reflects about how a read of his forms when he sees something, and questions it at the same time. Shows that he's really thinking about the game so I'm putting him into the townpile for now.

Kelsier's read is more than that since he claims that he can gain information from townreads on Kaslam but doesn't actually provide it, or say what it is. His pursuit of Fecalfeast is too sporadic for an early scumread. Why are you downplaying this so hard.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 10 2014 03:15 GMT
#1138
This rsoultin is a fucking gnat. Talks shit about my reads but never about his own, if I look hard I can find a half-assed Obi scumread in his filter, not a huge accomplishment in a game of this size.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
December 10 2014 03:17 GMT
#1139
On December 10 2014 12:11 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2014 12:01 rsoultin wrote:
On December 10 2014 11:35 Vivax wrote:
On December 10 2014 10:55 rsoultin wrote:
On December 10 2014 10:42 Tubesock wrote:
On December 10 2014 10:36 rsoultin wrote:

...you're judging yourself? In 2nd person? That's...different. Also I get the feeling you just said LS sucks at playing so should be ignored (at least for now). Is that more or less what you were driving at here?


Yes, exactly.


I think I phrased it as "new and learning" but I agree. Nitpicking him is pointless at this stage.

So is nitpicking tube. Let the guy get his sea legs a little first before you start scumreading him like he actually knows how to play scum @Vivax.

Speaking of Vivo la Vida Loca...you're definitely coming across as lazy in those reads. Still. Same opinion on 27NB, by the way, or has anything changed?


Lazy in overall lookout at the game maybe, as in I didn't yet analyse everyone thoroughly. And lazy by my standards, it will improve as more information becomes available. It's just tiring to wade through all the shit some people write, only to realize it's either gibberish, uninteresting or straight offtopic. I'm here to play mafia and not to read dumb posts, so I try to make mine high quality, which I feel I've been doing and not been lazy with, so I don't really see where you're coming from by saying I'm coming across as lazy when multiple people have expressed quite the opposite.

I can buy 27nb's explanation of her meaning iffy as null, so I'm looking in different places. As said by me but unmentioned by you, I wrote my train of thought regarding Kelsier which I would like you to address. Calling what I did regarding tube nitpicking is quite the stretch given that I haven't been replying to his posts in such a way but rather talked to kita about him and mostly simply explained what I didn't like about his posts.

Overall I find you to be weirdly hostile in your posting and depiction of my play. Is there a particular reason?


Yesterday you read fine, though roundabout. More words =/= better. 27NB read/recap lolworthy. "Let me compare her to me." Though other people were comparing the two of you, unnecessary. Given your initial reason for pursuing 27NB, it's a good sign you reevaluated, however. (That was the main purpose behind my post, seeing where you stood now.)

BS on tube. You've written more than him on anyone for him asking other people he think may be town why they think differently than him.

Kelsier read is a bunch of repeating yourself about his issue with Alakaslam being townread and a cameo of FF. Not well-developed for such a long post.

And as for how I post...it's only odd if you haven't read my other posts. You're not special, vivo.


It's not the more words, it's the fact I try to play this game like a machine. Got no place for jokes, only for reads and reasons, which is what every good townie should be doing in a game with posting restriction.

I think you don't understand what nitpicking means. In the context of this game, it means for example that you write a case, and I only address a little part of it and not the whole picture. But the whole picture of that post by tube is what bothered me, and I explained what I didn't like about the single parts. Overall it gave me the feeling of a scum entrance.

However my opinion of tube so far changed into rather townie cause of what he wrote here:

Show nested quote +

I'm pretty intimidated by a few of the players. They just seem like all they have to do is put up a big post (Templur) and bam I feel they are super towny.


Which in my opinion shows a townie mindset, cause he openly reflects about how a read of his forms when he sees something, and questions it at the same time. Shows that he's really thinking about the game so I'm putting him into the townpile for now.

Kelsier's read is more than that since he claims that he can gain information from townreads on Kaslam but doesn't actually provide it, or say what it is. His pursuit of Fecalfeast is too sporadic for an early scumread. Why are you downplaying this so hard.


Fair enough on tube. Kind of weird that one sentence changed your mind, but since it should have -shrugs-.

Your read on Kelsier is good like that. I can actually understand what you're saying now. I wasn't downplaying your read so much as saying you were over-explaining it without saying anything new.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 10 2014 03:17 GMT
#1140
On December 10 2014 12:08 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2014 12:06 LightningStrike wrote:
Okay slam explain why am I and Rsoultin are scum?

This question is one, BUT

when was I ever directing town or trying to improve anything?

Until you show me this

This post here.
On December 09 2014 12:22 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2014 11:39 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 09 2014 11:33 Alakaslam wrote:
On December 09 2014 11:24 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 09 2014 11:20 rsoultin wrote:
On December 09 2014 11:17 GlowingBear wrote:
What is nl?


No likey?

Glowthebear. Slam and bats always town, or just special today? Dazzle me with glowing logic.


Uhm, I've never called them town?

I've called bats scum and slam only reveals himself as scum at later days. You won't have a read on him day one.
Bats is scum for that wasted post on my entrance. Pointless and wishy washy (hey this guy is calling himself scum! Or color blind? Oh nevermind, SUDDEN REALISATION, BB code says blue)

Slam, you're scum because you haven't post any insights yet.
Defend thyself.

Pffffffffffft
Old tired claim

What is there to insee?


You tell me, bby.

I feel you don't like me, slam. Personally.

Hijole

It is too strange how I do this; since early childhood.

Understand I am as M2K (smash bros fame), I do not see the world as Ye do

But the awaited reads:

Felt very ill toward Kelsier's push to find Scrooge; he appropriately withdrew when I was brash, then saw more clearly with the eyes than I have seen in a while. He is town to me

27NB is hard to scumread for me now, I townreAd HF though

There is this Ritoky, I don't know what to make of him

I think Ff town

So on from there, GB is interesting. Claims bloo, but I think it jest and am intrigued by those who lauded it as a slip (for those exist not)

I have ill memry
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Prev 1 55 56 57 58 59 265 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 272
ProTech128
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 11103
Dewaltoss 160
Bale 40
Terrorterran 20
Noble 5
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm230
League of Legends
JimRising 817
Counter-Strike
taco 365
Other Games
summit1g13937
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1324
BasetradeTV172
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream48
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter149
• practicex 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota243
League of Legends
• Lourlo1013
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 3m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
7h 3m
Monday Night Weeklies
12h 3m
Replay Cast
19h 3m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 7h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 20h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.