• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:49
CEST 06:49
KST 13:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8645 users

TL Mafia LXIX: Carol Of The Bells - Page 43

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 41 42 43 44 45 265 Next
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
December 09 2014 15:54 GMT
#841
EBWOP - I do not know his meta, but it seems like it's out of nowhere.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
December 09 2014 15:56 GMT
#842
Ho-ho-ho Count

ritoky (2): 27ninjabunnies, kushm4sta
27ninjabunnies (9): batsnacks, The_Templar, Fecalfeast, Holyflare, batsnacks, Half the Sky, sicklucker, kitaman27, liancourt, Vivax
KelsierSC (0): The_Templar
Half the Sky (2): batsnacks, Xatalos, Koshi
The_Templar (1): GlowingBear
sicklucker (1): rsoultin, ObiWanShinobi
ObiWanShinobi (1): rsoultin
Vivax (1): Oatsmaster
LightningStrike (1): ritoky
sicklucker (0): LightningStrike

Currently 27ninjabunnies is set to be lynched. Ages until deadline.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 09 2014 15:56 GMT
#843
On December 10 2014 00:52 sicklucker wrote:
Also Gb just said hes a role for no reason. Wtf man do not open that present.

As a present owner. You should know that you don't know what present you hold.

So why did you think that Gb his present is bad?
I had a good night of sleep.
liancourt
Profile Joined September 2014
1563 Posts
December 09 2014 15:58 GMT
#844
On December 10 2014 00:54 Half the Sky wrote:
EBWOP - I do not know his meta, but it seems like it's out of nowhere.


What are u trying to say stop back tracking like scum
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
December 09 2014 15:59 GMT
#845
On December 10 2014 00:56 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2014 00:52 sicklucker wrote:
Also Gb just said hes a role for no reason. Wtf man do not open that present.

As a present owner. You should know that you don't know what present you hold.

So why did you think that Gb his present is bad?


Also, no one on the first day and do anything with the present other than gifting it to someone. And then the recipient can't do anything with it till the next DAY. Either open or gift it.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
December 09 2014 16:01 GMT
#846
On December 10 2014 00:58 liancourt wrote:


Do you have anything to contribute? reads? Anything but wasted posts?
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
December 09 2014 16:01 GMT
#847
ok now tubesock is doing useless setup speculation.
I had so much faith.
No gg, No skill.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 09 2014 16:02 GMT
#848
Ok I just sent my gift now to someone im sure is town and not going to get killed tonight. Open it if you think im town its not the death present I think. I think a mafia starts with that one but im not sure.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 09 2014 16:06 GMT
#849
On December 10 2014 00:56 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2014 00:52 sicklucker wrote:
Also Gb just said hes a role for no reason. Wtf man do not open that present.

As a present owner. You should know that you don't know what present you hold.

So why did you think that Gb his present is bad?


actually Ya your right Presents are completely random so I retract that.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 09 2014 16:07 GMT
#850
You should retract 90% of the post you made.
I had a good night of sleep.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
December 09 2014 16:08 GMT
#851
On December 10 2014 01:01 Oatsmaster wrote:
ok now tubesock is doing useless setup speculation.
I had so much faith.


I was trying to get Sicklucker to read the gift mechanic better and realize that the presents are random and he's focusing on the wrong thing.

Apparently, so am I. Ugh.

liancourt
Profile Joined September 2014
1563 Posts
December 09 2014 16:10 GMT
#852
On December 10 2014 01:02 sicklucker wrote:
Ok I just sent my gift now to someone im sure is town and not going to get killed tonight. Open it if you think im town its not the death present I think. I think a mafia starts with that one but im not sure.


No one knows wats in them.

how would that person know the present was from u

why are u speculatjng things that are irrevelant to gameplay?

Presents dont mean a thing and its not alignment indicative.

why are u trying to make it so that gifting apresent means ur town because it doesnt
Found another scum
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
December 09 2014 16:16 GMT
#853
On December 10 2014 00:44 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2014 00:41 batsnacks wrote:
On December 10 2014 00:39 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 10 2014 00:37 batsnacks wrote:
On December 10 2014 00:30 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 10 2014 00:28 batsnacks wrote:
I'm about 8 pages behind but

I think lightning is scummy. Last game he was mafia and blatantly sheeped me. He's doing the same thing with obiwan this game.

I not sheeping anyone wtf I only asked OWS his thoughts and reads because he didn't post much of them yet but he said he will later. Whats wrong with me asking him a question?


Your post on SL was pretty much a verbatim copy of OWS' post.

Really because I didn't see OWS post on but I saw FF but it led me to think sicklucker wasn't being himself but turns out his gift claim was to bait people. I guess town sicklucker was being sneakier with this set up stuff that's all.


So you were copying FF, not OWS?

I wasn't copying FF I just got influenced by a post by FF on sicklucker not acting like himself and I decided to check it out that's all. I misread his Shenanigans this time that's all to it.


You were "influenced" by a lot of my posts last game when you were mafia. I've got my eye on you.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 09 2014 16:17 GMT
#854
On December 10 2014 01:16 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2014 00:44 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 10 2014 00:41 batsnacks wrote:
On December 10 2014 00:39 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 10 2014 00:37 batsnacks wrote:
On December 10 2014 00:30 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 10 2014 00:28 batsnacks wrote:
I'm about 8 pages behind but

I think lightning is scummy. Last game he was mafia and blatantly sheeped me. He's doing the same thing with obiwan this game.

I not sheeping anyone wtf I only asked OWS his thoughts and reads because he didn't post much of them yet but he said he will later. Whats wrong with me asking him a question?


Your post on SL was pretty much a verbatim copy of OWS' post.

Really because I didn't see OWS post on but I saw FF but it led me to think sicklucker wasn't being himself but turns out his gift claim was to bait people. I guess town sicklucker was being sneakier with this set up stuff that's all.


So you were copying FF, not OWS?

I wasn't copying FF I just got influenced by a post by FF on sicklucker not acting like himself and I decided to check it out that's all. I misread his Shenanigans this time that's all to it.


You were "influenced" by a lot of my posts last game when you were mafia. I've got my eye on you.

I only did it to frame you last game but I got no reason to frame FF or OWS this game when they didn't post much. I am not afraid to claim my role if I need to claim.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 09 2014 16:25 GMT
#855
On December 10 2014 01:08 Tubesock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2014 01:01 Oatsmaster wrote:
ok now tubesock is doing useless setup speculation.
I had so much faith.


I was trying to get Sicklucker to read the gift mechanic better and realize that the presents are random and he's focusing on the wrong thing.

Apparently, so am I. Ugh.



Ya your the reason Im confused tbh
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 09 2014 16:26 GMT
#856
On December 10 2014 00:41 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2014 00:01 GlowingBear wrote:
Whoops text and drive isn't only dangerous, but also makes incomprehensible texts.

"That's why I want to understand why Templar paying attention is something memorable to you"

I guess I could have spend more words on The Templar. He was the first to combine some thread actions into one post. He didn't do anything that made me frown later on so I didn't revisit him and didn't add any more words behind his name.

I don't understand why you are still spending your time on this. Something about me putting Templar on my list because people not on my list look bad? I don't want Templar to look bad because I am his scumbuddy? Dafuq. Really. Dafuq.

Templar obviously looks okish in my eyes. Not lynchable D1.


Show nested quote +
On December 10 2014 00:10 Tubesock wrote:
Holy Moses.

I didn't think I was such a slow reader but it's been hours and I feel I will never catch up to the thread while taking notes also. I'm trying to get reads, but they are conflicting with people who I feel are pretty freaking smart sounding. Namely, Koshi and Xata.

Koshi, since you are here can you tell me more about your HTS read? I feel I'm fairly null/town on her. Namely, I believe that Froggy's plynch statement isn't meaningful. Bunny latches and basically posts it's probably bad but she thinks it's ok. Then scum lists Froggy. Then several people jump on her and later Dam asks HTS about the Froggy/plynch read. HTS replies that it's null on his part but Bunnies scum listing is scummy. HTS doesn't seem to scumlist Froggy. Then a bunch more people argue (kelsierSC, Bats, Viv others). I'd like to know why I should elevate the signifigance of HTS's reads and downplay Bunny's?

Also I think people should read this more closely from the OP:

On December 04 2014 19:32 Palmar wrote:
Setup Information


All the roles below can be present in the game, and no role has any sort of a guarantee that it exists in the game. There may for example be three Ghosts of Christmas Yet To Come, no other Ghosts and no Scrooge, yet Marley might be present. In the same sense, there may be Disgruntled Christmas Workers without any Santas or Branch Managers. There may also be multiple instances of the same role.



It appears that given bad enough RNG we could have 6 Marlows, or 6 Mass Murderers, or 0.

Which makes me wonder why we had a Scrooge claim?? It makes me wonder if any claims will matter as we can have multiples...so why not counterclaim?




Going to start with the easiest:
Palmar didn't rng his set-up. He made a set-up based on the amount of people playing this game. He choose how many of each powerrole exist in this game, but this information is not known to the players. This is a normal game, don't expect crazy things.

About Sky & 27nb:
From what I can see 27nb is playing pretty scummy. You can read HF/Vivax/Kita their reasoning to get an idea why. I am conflicted about 27nb because it seems a bit too scummy to be scum. But Vivax rightfully points out that if it smells like scum & talks like scum, it could very well be scum.

Sky her posting style is confusing like hell. It might be because she is new to the game. She starts out calling 27nb "also town" which is not smart to do. But then after reading the thread she agrees with HF that 27nb looks scummy. But then she somewhat reproduces 27nb vision on froggy (I read this somewhere) but still calls 27nb scum:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2014 09:21 Half the Sky wrote:
On December 09 2014 09:06 Damdred wrote:
So what is your conclussion? Do you think 27nb is town still even though you understand where HF is coming from? Or are you leaning a different way now?

Also talk about 27nb list post some if you can.

What do you make of the froggy post and vivax?


Damdred, once I read that, I've put her in scumpile for now.

Froggy's post to me is a null, although that sentence is contradictory. I think he was trying to say that policy lynches are stupid in comparison to a scum lynch, and then he says "in the absence of a decent slip." Though poorly worded, I can still understand him and I believe he was the one who said before the game that he was returning here after 2 years ago or something, so I wouldn't blame him for saying that. I cannot comment on how things were 2 years ago as I wasn't around then. What I

Vivax's post is also null to me. Again very straightforward, I don't see any reason to sort him either way.

And then she ends with calling Vivax null. While I found Vivax his suspicion on 27nb easier to read and more convincing than Holyflare his suspicion on 27nb.

It just looks messy. I don't know if she is scum though. Might just have had a bad start like she claims now in her newest post.


He is one of my early scumreads and you simply don't want to lynch him because he is paying attention. I want to understand better why you think he is paying attention and how that's so memorable to you. It's simply as that. You're making a whole problem that I'm asking you a simple question.

It's pretty clear why I'm focusing this. It's because if he flips red at any time of the game I'll probably go against you.
You really don't understand my reasoning here? You really think that calling him "memorable" because he is "paying attention" is reasonable? Like, lol.

You're just saying that he condensed the thread in one post. So he isn't lynchable because he has the power of summarizing things. And you call this "memorable"?

That's very wrong.
I'm adorable.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 09 2014 16:28 GMT
#857
On December 10 2014 01:10 liancourt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2014 01:02 sicklucker wrote:
Ok I just sent my gift now to someone im sure is town and not going to get killed tonight. Open it if you think im town its not the death present I think. I think a mafia starts with that one but im not sure.


No one knows wats in them.

how would that person know the present was from u

why are u speculatjng things that are irrevelant to gameplay?

Presents dont mean a thing and its not alignment indicative.

why are u trying to make it so that gifting apresent means ur town because it doesnt
Found another scum


The person who I sent it to totally knows its from me. same with the person gb sent it to because we sent them at different times.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 09 2014 16:31 GMT
#858
Lian, SL is town. Let him alone.
I'm adorable.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
December 09 2014 16:33 GMT
#859
On December 10 2014 01:28 sicklucker wrote:

The person who I sent it to totally knows its from me. same with the person gb sent it to because we sent them at different times.


You don't think they will all receive them at the end of the day/beginning of night?
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 09 2014 16:34 GMT
#860
On December 10 2014 01:33 Tubesock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2014 01:28 sicklucker wrote:

The person who I sent it to totally knows its from me. same with the person gb sent it to because we sent them at different times.


You don't think they will all receive them at the end of the day/beginning of night?


Oh this didn't cross my mind.

Maybe I'm stupid.

Or certainly I am.
I'm adorable.
Prev 1 41 42 43 44 45 265 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 1387
910 86
NotJumperer 80
Bale 43
Hyun 36
Noble 10
Britney 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm181
febbydoto28
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King133
Other Games
summit1g7779
Coldzera 740
JimRising 636
hungrybox582
WinterStarcraft329
C9.Mang0305
PiGStarcraft284
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick730
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 27
• Letter1411
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota291
League of Legends
• Lourlo864
• Rush820
• Stunt284
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
5h 12m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
6h 12m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
19h 12m
Patches Events
1d 11h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.