• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:57
CEST 04:57
KST 11:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8175 users

TL Mafia LXIX: Carol Of The Bells - Page 42

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 40 41 42 43 44 265 Next
liancourt
Profile Joined September 2014
1563 Posts
December 09 2014 15:38 GMT
#821
On December 10 2014 00:31 Oatsmaster wrote:
lian is fucking annoying but it doesnt mean hes scum.


Then what does it mean? U are so sure of this why?
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 09 2014 15:39 GMT
#822
On December 10 2014 00:37 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2014 00:30 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 10 2014 00:28 batsnacks wrote:
I'm about 8 pages behind but

I think lightning is scummy. Last game he was mafia and blatantly sheeped me. He's doing the same thing with obiwan this game.

I not sheeping anyone wtf I only asked OWS his thoughts and reads because he didn't post much of them yet but he said he will later. Whats wrong with me asking him a question?


Your post on SL was pretty much a verbatim copy of OWS' post.

Really because I didn't see OWS post on but I saw FF but it led me to think sicklucker wasn't being himself but turns out his gift claim was to bait people. I guess town sicklucker was being sneakier with this set up stuff that's all.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
December 09 2014 15:39 GMT
#823
On December 10 2014 00:38 liancourt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2014 00:31 Oatsmaster wrote:
lian is fucking annoying but it doesnt mean hes scum.


Then what does it mean? U are so sure of this why?

Its not alignment indicative.
Also stop typing U rather than You. Its again, fucking annoying.
No gg, No skill.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 09 2014 15:40 GMT
#824
liancourt can you give me your reads and thoughts please because I would like to know what your reads are that's all.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 09 2014 15:41 GMT
#825
On December 10 2014 00:21 GlowingBear wrote:
By the way, I had a present and I sent it to a player around 12 hours ago, I believe. Please don't reveal yourself but know that you've received it by a townie who isn't named VT.

Bye.


Do you guys think the mafia gets the kill present to start off with and the towns get the other two? Because thats how I think it is im skeptical of this ITS A TARP

I think im going to bury hts after I work out if the evidence is there. I soul read her as town before in her first post and im not feeling it this time.
liancourt
Profile Joined September 2014
1563 Posts
December 09 2014 15:41 GMT
#826
+ Show Spoiler +
obi stop trying to go full erect everytime u play with hf


+ Show Spoiler +
its bloody hilarious keep doing it. Entertainment.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 09 2014 15:41 GMT
#827
On December 10 2014 00:01 GlowingBear wrote:
Whoops text and drive isn't only dangerous, but also makes incomprehensible texts.

"That's why I want to understand why Templar paying attention is something memorable to you"

I guess I could have spend more words on The Templar. He was the first to combine some thread actions into one post. He didn't do anything that made me frown later on so I didn't revisit him and didn't add any more words behind his name.

I don't understand why you are still spending your time on this. Something about me putting Templar on my list because people not on my list look bad? I don't want Templar to look bad because I am his scumbuddy? Dafuq. Really. Dafuq.

Templar obviously looks okish in my eyes. Not lynchable D1.


On December 10 2014 00:10 Tubesock wrote:
Holy Moses.

I didn't think I was such a slow reader but it's been hours and I feel I will never catch up to the thread while taking notes also. I'm trying to get reads, but they are conflicting with people who I feel are pretty freaking smart sounding. Namely, Koshi and Xata.

Koshi, since you are here can you tell me more about your HTS read? I feel I'm fairly null/town on her. Namely, I believe that Froggy's plynch statement isn't meaningful. Bunny latches and basically posts it's probably bad but she thinks it's ok. Then scum lists Froggy. Then several people jump on her and later Dam asks HTS about the Froggy/plynch read. HTS replies that it's null on his part but Bunnies scum listing is scummy. HTS doesn't seem to scumlist Froggy. Then a bunch more people argue (kelsierSC, Bats, Viv others). I'd like to know why I should elevate the signifigance of HTS's reads and downplay Bunny's?

Also I think people should read this more closely from the OP:

Show nested quote +
On December 04 2014 19:32 Palmar wrote:
Setup Information


All the roles below can be present in the game, and no role has any sort of a guarantee that it exists in the game. There may for example be three Ghosts of Christmas Yet To Come, no other Ghosts and no Scrooge, yet Marley might be present. In the same sense, there may be Disgruntled Christmas Workers without any Santas or Branch Managers. There may also be multiple instances of the same role.



It appears that given bad enough RNG we could have 6 Marlows, or 6 Mass Murderers, or 0.

Which makes me wonder why we had a Scrooge claim?? It makes me wonder if any claims will matter as we can have multiples...so why not counterclaim?




Going to start with the easiest:
Palmar didn't rng his set-up. He made a set-up based on the amount of people playing this game. He choose how many of each powerrole exist in this game, but this information is not known to the players. This is a normal game, don't expect crazy things.

About Sky & 27nb:
From what I can see 27nb is playing pretty scummy. You can read HF/Vivax/Kita their reasoning to get an idea why. I am conflicted about 27nb because it seems a bit too scummy to be scum. But Vivax rightfully points out that if it smells like scum & talks like scum, it could very well be scum.

Sky her posting style is confusing like hell. It might be because she is new to the game. She starts out calling 27nb "also town" which is not smart to do. But then after reading the thread she agrees with HF that 27nb looks scummy. But then she somewhat reproduces 27nb vision on froggy (I read this somewhere) but still calls 27nb scum:
On December 09 2014 09:21 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2014 09:06 Damdred wrote:
So what is your conclussion? Do you think 27nb is town still even though you understand where HF is coming from? Or are you leaning a different way now?

Also talk about 27nb list post some if you can.

What do you make of the froggy post and vivax?


Damdred, once I read that, I've put her in scumpile for now.

Froggy's post to me is a null, although that sentence is contradictory. I think he was trying to say that policy lynches are stupid in comparison to a scum lynch, and then he says "in the absence of a decent slip." Though poorly worded, I can still understand him and I believe he was the one who said before the game that he was returning here after 2 years ago or something, so I wouldn't blame him for saying that. I cannot comment on how things were 2 years ago as I wasn't around then. What I

Vivax's post is also null to me. Again very straightforward, I don't see any reason to sort him either way.

And then she ends with calling Vivax null. While I found Vivax his suspicion on 27nb easier to read and more convincing than Holyflare his suspicion on 27nb.

It just looks messy. I don't know if she is scum though. Might just have had a bad start like she claims now in her newest post.
I had a good night of sleep.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
December 09 2014 15:41 GMT
#828
On December 10 2014 00:39 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2014 00:37 batsnacks wrote:
On December 10 2014 00:30 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 10 2014 00:28 batsnacks wrote:
I'm about 8 pages behind but

I think lightning is scummy. Last game he was mafia and blatantly sheeped me. He's doing the same thing with obiwan this game.

I not sheeping anyone wtf I only asked OWS his thoughts and reads because he didn't post much of them yet but he said he will later. Whats wrong with me asking him a question?


Your post on SL was pretty much a verbatim copy of OWS' post.

Really because I didn't see OWS post on but I saw FF but it led me to think sicklucker wasn't being himself but turns out his gift claim was to bait people. I guess town sicklucker was being sneakier with this set up stuff that's all.


So you were copying FF, not OWS?
liancourt
Profile Joined September 2014
1563 Posts
December 09 2014 15:42 GMT
#829
On December 10 2014 00:39 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2014 00:38 liancourt wrote:
On December 10 2014 00:31 Oatsmaster wrote:
lian is fucking annoying but it doesnt mean hes scum.


Then what does it mean? U are so sure of this why?

Its not alignment indicative.
Also stop typing U rather than You. Its again, fucking annoying.


+ Show Spoiler +
ur not the boss of me
liancourt
Profile Joined September 2014
1563 Posts
December 09 2014 15:43 GMT
#830
On December 10 2014 00:40 LightningStrike wrote:
liancourt can you give me your reads and thoughts please because I would like to know what your reads are that's all.


U and hts scum
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 09 2014 15:44 GMT
#831
On December 10 2014 00:41 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2014 00:39 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 10 2014 00:37 batsnacks wrote:
On December 10 2014 00:30 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 10 2014 00:28 batsnacks wrote:
I'm about 8 pages behind but

I think lightning is scummy. Last game he was mafia and blatantly sheeped me. He's doing the same thing with obiwan this game.

I not sheeping anyone wtf I only asked OWS his thoughts and reads because he didn't post much of them yet but he said he will later. Whats wrong with me asking him a question?


Your post on SL was pretty much a verbatim copy of OWS' post.

Really because I didn't see OWS post on but I saw FF but it led me to think sicklucker wasn't being himself but turns out his gift claim was to bait people. I guess town sicklucker was being sneakier with this set up stuff that's all.


So you were copying FF, not OWS?

I wasn't copying FF I just got influenced by a post by FF on sicklucker not acting like himself and I decided to check it out that's all. I misread his Shenanigans this time that's all to it.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 09 2014 15:45 GMT
#832
On December 10 2014 00:43 liancourt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2014 00:40 LightningStrike wrote:
liancourt can you give me your reads and thoughts please because I would like to know what your reads are that's all.


U and hts scum

Okay explain how am I and HTS Scum?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 09 2014 15:46 GMT
#833
On December 10 2014 00:35 liancourt wrote:
9 sicklucker wrote:
Veg Kill lian he wouldnt use the same meta two games inarow. But that meta favors his mafia play
[/B]

This doesnt even make sense

How does using the douchebag being a dick meta favor mafia play?[/QUOTE]

I think and have been kind of told your changing your meta everygame to try to be cute.

Game 1 you were mafia you were very helpful and seemed town (hearstone mafia i think?)
Game 2 you were town and tried to make yourself obvious mafia by being a useless jerk. It worked you got town read (titanic)
Game 3 I see you doing the same thing as game 2 with an excuse to do it because you did it last game very convenient.

Anyway Its not a strong case but I like it I would shoot you in the throat.

liancourt
Profile Joined September 2014
1563 Posts
December 09 2014 15:47 GMT
#834
I ve said in my previous posts
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 09 2014 15:48 GMT
#835
You dont have to explain your reads. For example when asked last game you said something like "no f off"
liancourt
Profile Joined September 2014
1563 Posts
December 09 2014 15:51 GMT
#836
On December 10 2014 00:46 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2014 00:35 liancourt wrote:
9 sicklucker wrote:
Veg Kill lian he wouldnt use the same meta two games inarow. But that meta favors his mafia play


This doesnt even make sense

How does using the douchebag being a dick meta favor mafia play?
[/B]

I think and have been kind of told your changing your meta everygame to try to be cute.

Game 1 you were mafia you were very helpful and seemed town (hearstone mafia i think?)
Game 2 you were town and tried to make yourself obvious mafia by being a useless jerk. It worked you got town read (titanic)
Game 3 I see you doing the same thing as game 2 with an excuse to do it because you did it last game very convenient.

Anyway Its not a strong case but I like it I would shoot you in the throat.

[/QUOTE]

Am i playing the douchebag meta?
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
December 09 2014 15:51 GMT
#837
On December 10 2014 00:41 Koshi wrote:
Sky her posting style is confusing like hell. It might be because she is new to the game. She starts out calling 27nb "also town" which is not smart to do. But then after reading the thread she agrees with HF that 27nb looks scummy. But then she somewhat reproduces 27nb vision on froggy (I read this somewhere) but still calls 27nb scum:

[...]

It just looks messy. I don't know if she is scum though. Might just have had a bad start like she claims now in her newest post.


Yes, Koshi, this is me trying to figure all this stuff out. As I said to others, this game is 2x the people my last game, and I'm trying to track a lot of people here. My first post, I've already explained that.

Regarding my explanations on Froggy and Vivax, I've hit this before, I looked at Froggy and Vivax after Damdred questioned me on it. Multiple people agreed that those two posts by Froggy and Vivax were null and that 27NB was scumlike. I also added that I could not figure out why 27NB voted Ritoky off the bat, and then scumlists people other than Ritoky. I could not follow that.

That said I'm also digging hard and trying to find any more alignment indicative information on some of the others who have posted. I have to review Fecalfeast again, he's given some reads but I'm not following his reasoning behind them.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 09 2014 15:52 GMT
#838
Also Gb just said hes a role for no reason. Wtf man do not open that present.
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
December 09 2014 15:53 GMT
#839
Lightning: I called out Lian for posting those spoiler posts and then slightly scumlisted him for not really getting into the discussion. Then he basically says "someone took the bait" and concluded I was scum.

I do not know his meta.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
liancourt
Profile Joined September 2014
1563 Posts
December 09 2014 15:53 GMT
#840
On December 10 2014 00:48 sicklucker wrote:
You dont have to explain your reads. For example when asked last game you said something like "no f off"


I ll ask u again

do u think i am trying to be a dick this game?
Prev 1 40 41 42 43 44 265 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 145
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1935
GuemChi 1509
Artosis 625
910 75
ajuk12(nOOB) 25
Bale 17
Terrorterran 12
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm198
febbydoto15
Counter-Strike
taco 572
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox549
Mew2King0
Other Games
summit1g8212
Doublelift1865
JimRising 582
C9.Mang0358
Day[9].tv334
PiGStarcraft253
WinterStarcraft118
Maynarde114
CosmosSc2 16
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1001
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream21
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 100
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv334
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
7h 3m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
8h 3m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
21h 3m
Patches Events
1d 13h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.