• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:56
CEST 14:56
KST 21:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War35.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202620Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11190 users

TL Mafia LXIX: Carol Of The Bells - Page 208

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 206 207 208 209 210 265 Next
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 19 2014 00:17 GMT
#4141
no i would quite simply have given up if i was mafia because i'd much rather not get yelled out by my gf on holiday just to win a shitty mafia game but getting mislynched and fucking up my perfect record is a far greater cause to stick around for

On November 12 2014 20:47 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 12 2014 16:04 Holyflare wrote:
On November 12 2014 15:15 geript wrote:
HF is really easy to tell as town because of the difference in how and why he pushes. I hope other people pick up on this.


I feel that way too, like I'm pushing really obviously not scummy things as mafia and sticking to it

You kinda do. But more importantly you did not give a single fuck in LYLO/MYLO/whatever. At that point it was really really obvious that you were scum.

That's the second mafia win handed to you by ritoky - you should make a thread thanking him instead of apologizing to Obi.



^ proof i just wouldn't give a shit at this point because right now it's basically almost lylo and if I die it would be lylo
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 19 2014 00:21 GMT
#4142
I'm also going out tomorrow so won't likely be around for deadline which is going to fuck with my peace of mind entirely because I can't trust any of you to do the right thing and just lynch templar
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
December 19 2014 00:30 GMT
#4143
On December 19 2014 09:14 GlowingBear wrote:
The thing that bothers me most on Templar in this game is that he isn't really trying to solve it at all. He comes to the thread at weird times and mostly when cited. Last time he is much more active.
His lock on Tubesock seems extremely forced, considering how he isn't trying to get him lynched anymore.

Like, I have a lock on on holyflare and I'm trying to get things out of him because either color he flips, will be extremely informative. If he wasn't a bandwagon, I would be trying to get more facts to convince people he is mafia.

I don't see Templar doing this.


...as mafia or town...
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
December 19 2014 00:32 GMT
#4144
the amount of arrogance in this thread is stifling, from whichever quarter or whichever alignment. people talking about others "doing the right thing" and there's only one possible good lynch gets on my nerves -_- there are at least two scumbuckets left. that we can know for sure. so there is not only one possible "correct" lynch.

for instance, vivax bugs me because he comes in complaining about people discussing WIFOM presents, but at the same time bases a good portion of his reads off of WIFOM night kills. i'm not certain if he just doesn't realize that both are equal amounts of scum would/wouldn't do this because it's too stupid/we'd think it's too stupid or not, but the double-standard makes me twitch. then there's his reads, which he seems more than willing to ditch for the first convenient case that comes along, no matter how weak...

which makes me wonder why he'll sheep GB's case on HF and HF's case on Templar but not trfel's case on KSC or my case on GB. Since he has yet to explain his own reasoning for going with others' cases...that seems very suspicious to me. "it sounded good" or "it convinced me" from him, when he's making his own reads, is just squirrely

lian obviously is a big question mark. His reasoning is absolutely non-existent, and he refuses to give any. I also don't trust anyone who seems to be planning out his lynches in advance. even some of the most stubborn here will change a vote as the situation changes, but not him

so no, I don't agree with this "do the right thing" or "you must vote so-and-so" bs. makes me want to kick y'all
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 19 2014 00:33 GMT
#4145
Like the case is so super solid that even if I was mafia I'm handing you a mafia on a plate so you should be jumping on that shit anyway?? He even returned to say the meta was meh and never said anything about any other part of it. If he does claim a role you'll know he's mafia too because he already claimed joyful child. How perfect is that?

Free mafia lynch!
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 19 2014 00:36 GMT
#4146
On December 19 2014 09:30 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2014 09:14 GlowingBear wrote:
The thing that bothers me most on Templar in this game is that he isn't really trying to solve it at all. He comes to the thread at weird times and mostly when cited. Last time he is much more active.
His lock on Tubesock seems extremely forced, considering how he isn't trying to get him lynched anymore.

Like, I have a lock on on holyflare and I'm trying to get things out of him because either color he flips, will be extremely informative. If he wasn't a bandwagon, I would be trying to get more facts to convince people he is mafia.

I don't see Templar doing this.


...as mafia or town...


In this game. You had a similar lock on on Tubesock but your interest fell greatly.

This is not a meta read, it's an objective read in this game.

It just seems that you're not interested in winning.

I had a townread on a game everyone was scumreading you. I'm not having the same townread on you here. It's very indicative.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 19 2014 00:37 GMT
#4147
On December 19 2014 09:33 Holyflare wrote:
Like the case is so super solid that even if I was mafia I'm handing you a mafia on a plate so you should be jumping on that shit anyway?? He even returned to say the meta was meh and never said anything about any other part of it. If he does claim a role you'll know he's mafia too because he already claimed joyful child. How perfect is that?

Free mafia lynch!


Wasn't it sicklucker?
I'm adorable.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
December 19 2014 00:38 GMT
#4148
On December 19 2014 09:33 Holyflare wrote:
Like the case is so super solid that even if I was mafia I'm handing you a mafia on a plate so you should be jumping on that shit anyway?? He even returned to say the meta was meh and never said anything about any other part of it. If he does claim a role you'll know he's mafia too because he already claimed joyful child. How perfect is that?

Free mafia lynch!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
December 19 2014 00:39 GMT
#4149
SL, slam and templar have claimed joyful child
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 19 2014 00:40 GMT
#4150
HF, you said you were vt.

Which vt is you?
I'm adorable.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
December 19 2014 00:43 GMT
#4151
On December 19 2014 08:12 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2014 08:10 Holyflare wrote:
but you were all content to let me get lynched then after agreeing with my case/wanting to kill gb

I was always againist your lynch HF I was wantign a GB since the case from Rsoultin after Ritoky got lynched. I riding and dieing with Rsoultin now.


LS, I appreciate the vote of confidence, but assuming that you're town, the only one (barring being a caroler or something) that you can know is 100% town is you. So please, never follow me blindly. That's why I make cases. I can be wrong. If you agree with it, that's fine. More the merrier.

I also will not necessarily stay on GB forever if it means sacrificing a player who I think is town. I'm not quite that stubborn, and I don't think that Templar is the worst lynch we could make. I still need to fact check HFs case, though, and see what else I can find...if I agree with it or not.

And yes, GB. You probably should read my case against you. -shrugs- That's just common sense.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 19 2014 00:49 GMT
#4152
On December 19 2014 09:43 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2014 08:12 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 19 2014 08:10 Holyflare wrote:
but you were all content to let me get lynched then after agreeing with my case/wanting to kill gb

I was always againist your lynch HF I was wantign a GB since the case from Rsoultin after Ritoky got lynched. I riding and dieing with Rsoultin now.


LS, I appreciate the vote of confidence, but assuming that you're town, the only one (barring being a caroler or something) that you can know is 100% town is you. So please, never follow me blindly. That's why I make cases. I can be wrong. If you agree with it, that's fine. More the merrier.

I also will not necessarily stay on GB forever if it means sacrificing a player who I think is town. I'm not quite that stubborn, and I don't think that Templar is the worst lynch we could make. I still need to fact check HFs case, though, and see what else I can find...if I agree with it or not.

And yes, GB. You probably should read my case against you. -shrugs- That's just common sense.



Wait, what? Why?
I'm adorable.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
December 19 2014 00:50 GMT
#4153
On December 19 2014 09:43 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2014 08:12 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 19 2014 08:10 Holyflare wrote:
but you were all content to let me get lynched then after agreeing with my case/wanting to kill gb

I was always againist your lynch HF I was wantign a GB since the case from Rsoultin after Ritoky got lynched. I riding and dieing with Rsoultin now.


LS, I appreciate the vote of confidence, but assuming that you're town, the only one (barring being a caroler or something) that you can know is 100% town is you. So please, never follow me blindly. That's why I make cases. I can be wrong. If you agree with it, that's fine. More the merrier.

I also will not necessarily stay on GB forever if it means sacrificing a player who I think is town. I'm not quite that stubborn, and I don't think that Templar is the worst lynch we could make. I still need to fact check HFs case, though, and see what else I can find...if I agree with it or not.

And yes, GB. You probably should read my case against you. -shrugs- That's just common sense.

ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
December 19 2014 00:51 GMT
#4154
oops hit submit too quickly. Read the entire sentence GB, he said it's NOT the worst
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
December 19 2014 00:52 GMT
#4155
I haven't townread Templar yet -shrugs- I already gave two reasons he makes me itchy, but I haven't done the research or checked HFs case closely enough to decide if I think it's enough to be scum or just null.

Obviously lynching someone I think is town would be the worst lynch. Why do you ask questions with obvious answers?

Also, has anyone notice that Tube hasn't posted at all in 2 days? I don't know if it was being rattled that his conspiracy theory wasn't completely right or what, but...he posted once after the flip and hasn't since.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
December 19 2014 00:56 GMT
#4156
On December 19 2014 09:52 rsoultin wrote:
I haven't townread Templar yet -shrugs- I already gave two reasons he makes me itchy, but I haven't done the research or checked HFs case closely enough to decide if I think it's enough to be scum or just null.

Obviously lynching someone I think is town would be the worst lynch. Why do you ask questions with obvious answers?

Also, has anyone notice that Tube hasn't posted at all in 2 days? I don't know if it was being rattled that his conspiracy theory wasn't completely right or what, but...he posted once after the flip and hasn't since.

I would kill tubesack. He seemed like a tryhard which I saw as town at first but his loss of steam is somewhat suspicious
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 19 2014 00:57 GMT
#4157
On December 19 2014 09:52 rsoultin wrote:
I haven't townread Templar yet -shrugs- I already gave two reasons he makes me itchy, but I haven't done the research or checked HFs case closely enough to decide if I think it's enough to be scum or just null.

Obviously lynching someone I think is town would be the worst lynch. Why do you ask questions with obvious answers?

Also, has anyone notice that Tube hasn't posted at all in 2 days? I don't know if it was being rattled that his conspiracy theory wasn't completely right or what, but...he posted once after the flip and hasn't since.


Sorry, misread it. Damn dyslexia.

Yes, everybody noticed. But you were the first one to bring it up. Not his arch enemy, the Templar. Which is bad for him.
I'm adorable.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 19 2014 01:01 GMT
#4158
On December 19 2014 09:32 rsoultin wrote:
the amount of arrogance in this thread is stifling, from whichever quarter or whichever alignment. people talking about others "doing the right thing" and there's only one possible good lynch gets on my nerves -_- there are at least two scumbuckets left. that we can know for sure. so there is not only one possible "correct" lynch.

for instance, vivax bugs me because he comes in complaining about people discussing WIFOM presents, but at the same time bases a good portion of his reads off of WIFOM night kills. i'm not certain if he just doesn't realize that both are equal amounts of scum would/wouldn't do this because it's too stupid/we'd think it's too stupid or not, but the double-standard makes me twitch. then there's his reads, which he seems more than willing to ditch for the first convenient case that comes along, no matter how weak...

which makes me wonder why he'll sheep GB's case on HF and HF's case on Templar but not trfel's case on KSC or my case on GB. Since he has yet to explain his own reasoning for going with others' cases...that seems very suspicious to me. "it sounded good" or "it convinced me" from him, when he's making his own reads, is just squirrely

lian obviously is a big question mark. His reasoning is absolutely non-existent, and he refuses to give any. I also don't trust anyone who seems to be planning out his lynches in advance. even some of the most stubborn here will change a vote as the situation changes, but not him

so no, I don't agree with this "do the right thing" or "you must vote so-and-so" bs. makes me want to kick y'all


Speaking of arrogance Have you not considered Its because your case is not as good? . Please stop putting scum on confirmed towns or I really will try to get you voted out later on.

On December 19 2014 09:33 Holyflare wrote:
Like the case is so super solid that even if I was mafia I'm handing you a mafia on a plate so you should be jumping on that shit anyway?? He even returned to say the meta was meh and never said anything about any other part of it. If he does claim a role you'll know he's mafia too because he already claimed joyful child. How perfect is that?

Free mafia lynch!


Like I agree but your good enough to confuse these players ( you already are) I wanna get you out while we can , you already killed two votes against you last night you will kill two votes against you tonight and bam you win. The fact your trying to stall another day makes me want to kill you even more.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
December 19 2014 01:07 GMT
#4159
Of course I've considered that Vivax doesn't agree with my case. But until Vivax explains why he agrees with the cases he is sheeping, SL, it's still suspicious.

If you think my case isn't good, tell me why. You still haven't done so.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 19 2014 01:07 GMT
#4160
Heres holyflares mafia strategy. Lynch a team mate or gb if he has the numbers he has the perfect excuse to change his vote and save himself. Tomorrow if templars lynched as town or mafia regardless he gets a free lynch on gb because he will kill two votes against himself. Then it will be lylo with 2 or 3 mafia with a potential kp present in there hands. He will have gained a little town cred in the process.
Prev 1 206 207 208 209 210 265 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 4m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
LamboSC2 347
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32017
Calm 6834
Rain 1790
Bisu 1716
Jaedong 711
FanTaSy 631
Horang2 551
BeSt 384
Rush 312
Stork 302
[ Show more ]
Soma 254
Zeus 174
Larva 158
Light 151
Free 121
Snow 116
ZerO 113
Barracks 96
Mind 88
910 87
Mong 68
Killer 60
Pusan 60
Sea.KH 56
Hyun 39
ToSsGirL 35
NaDa 28
Shinee 28
Sexy 23
Aegong 21
Hm[arnc] 19
sorry 16
Terrorterran 15
Noble 13
Sacsri 7
Icarus 3
Dota 2
Gorgc7158
Counter-Strike
fl0m3050
olofmeister886
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King87
Other Games
gofns33169
singsing2113
B2W.Neo727
Lowko292
crisheroes289
hiko241
RotterdaM58
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3176
• Jankos2486
• TFBlade246
Other Games
• WagamamaTV186
Upcoming Events
OSC
10h 4m
Big Brain Bouts
21h 4m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 4h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 6h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 21h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.