http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/472628-tl-mafia-lxix-carol-of-the-bells?page=122#2423
Holyflare case:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/472628-tl-mafia-lxix-carol-of-the-bells?page=121#2402
| Forum Index > TL Mafia |
|
Trfel
7015 Posts
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/472628-tl-mafia-lxix-carol-of-the-bells?page=122#2423 Holyflare case: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/472628-tl-mafia-lxix-carol-of-the-bells?page=121#2402 | ||
|
Fecalfeast
Canada11355 Posts
| ||
|
Fecalfeast
Canada11355 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Trfel
7015 Posts
| ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
On December 14 2014 07:27 Fecalfeast wrote: GB you here? I need guidance convince people to vote Holyflare instead of KSC is probably the best advice. | ||
|
KelsierSC
United Kingdom10443 Posts
i mean i made a lot of good town reads and made my case on ff d1 , pretty strong case. I had a logical progression to ny vote. For nb i analysed her play very strongly end of d1, my concern with lynching het was to do with her role claim, ibdidbt want to lynch a power rile, looking at the game from. Different perspectives is a towny action not scummy. so i skimmed some stuff, i like gb he is town but just vote whatever my town circle votes. dam,hf,bats kosh,kit,tenplar.xat are the town leaders invite what vou vote for!! soulton is town too where is the vote list? | ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
On December 14 2014 07:30 KelsierSC wrote: I'm really kind of out of it so dont know what the slam dunk case on me is. I adnit my d2 has been useless butninhave had to spend two nights in hospital. i mean i made a lot of good town reads and made my case on ff d1 , pretty strong case. I had a logical progression to ny vote. For nb i analysed her play very strongly end of d1, my concern with lynching het was to do with her role claim, ibdidbt want to lynch a power rile, looking at the game from. Different perspectives is a towny action not scummy. so i skimmed some stuff, i like gb he is town but just vote whatever my town circle votes. dam,hf,bats kosh,kit,tenplar.xat are the town leaders invite what vou vote for!! soulton is town too where is the vote list? There's a voting thread http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/472995-tl-mafia-lxix-carol-of-the-bells-voting-thread | ||
|
Fecalfeast
Canada11355 Posts
On December 14 2014 07:30 KelsierSC wrote: I'm really kind of out of it so dont know what the slam dunk case on me is. I adnit my d2 has been useless butninhave had to spend two nights in hospital. i mean i made a lot of good town reads and made my case on ff d1 , pretty strong case. I had a logical progression to ny vote. For nb i analysed her play very strongly end of d1, my concern with lynching het was to do with her role claim, ibdidbt want to lynch a power rile, looking at the game from. Different perspectives is a towny action not scummy. so i skimmed some stuff, i like gb he is town but just vote whatever my town circle votes. dam,hf,bats kosh,kit,tenplar.xat are the town leaders invite what vou vote for!! soulton is town too where is the vote list? I don't want to vote for someone in hospital. I implore you to reconsider your read on me as I am just a donkey | ||
|
KelsierSC
United Kingdom10443 Posts
| ||
|
Vivax
22415 Posts
| ||
|
Trfel
7015 Posts
On December 14 2014 07:34 Vivax wrote: Lynch HF I would love to. Please tell me why, other than linking GlowingBear's post. | ||
|
Xatalos
Finland9675 Posts
On December 14 2014 07:30 KelsierSC wrote: I'm really kind of out of it so dont know what the slam dunk case on me is. I adnit my d2 has been useless butninhave had to spend two nights in hospital. i mean i made a lot of good town reads and made my case on ff d1 , pretty strong case. I had a logical progression to ny vote. For nb i analysed her play very strongly end of d1, my concern with lynching het was to do with her role claim, ibdidbt want to lynch a power rile, looking at the game from. Different perspectives is a towny action not scummy. so i skimmed some stuff, i like gb he is town but just vote whatever my town circle votes. dam,hf,bats kosh,kit,tenplar.xat are the town leaders invite what vou vote for!! soulton is town too where is the vote list? Do you have other reasons for preferring FF lynch over you besides associative reasons? | ||
|
KelsierSC
United Kingdom10443 Posts
| ||
|
KelsierSC
United Kingdom10443 Posts
| ||
|
rsoultin
Netherlands15308 Posts
| ||
|
KelsierSC
United Kingdom10443 Posts
| ||
|
Vivax
22415 Posts
On December 14 2014 07:35 Trfel wrote: I would love to. Please tell me why, other than linking GlowingBear's post. Cause I read his post and it convinced me, nothing else really. | ||
|
Trfel
7015 Posts
| ||
|
Trfel
7015 Posts
On December 14 2014 07:41 Vivax wrote: Show nested quote + On December 14 2014 07:35 Trfel wrote: On December 14 2014 07:34 Vivax wrote: Lynch HF I would love to. Please tell me why, other than linking GlowingBear's post. Cause I read his post and it convinced me, nothing else really. What did you think of my criticism of his post? I'd love for someone to show me why I am wrong. | ||
|
rsoultin
Netherlands15308 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Calm Shuttle Horang2 Dewaltoss Rush Zeus Free sorry Trap [ Show more ] League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games singsing1955 Grubby1786 Liquid`RaSZi1580 Beastyqt680 C9.Mang0281 crisheroes275 B2W.Neo234 IndyStarCraft 420jenkins168 dupreeh158 QueenE106 Trikslyr87 JuggernautJason16 Organizations Dota 2
StarCraft 2 • Berry_CruncH294 StarCraft: Brood War• EnkiAlexander • Hinosc • Reevou • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|