• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:05
CEST 01:05
KST 08:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7358 users

TL Mafia LXIX: Carol Of The Bells - Page 129

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 127 128 129 130 131 265 Next
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
December 13 2014 22:09 GMT
#2561
On December 14 2014 07:05 liancourt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2014 06:59 Xatalos wrote:
On December 14 2014 06:44 rsoultin wrote:
@Xata

Dude, you haven't wanted to lynch KSC all game. Trfel brought some good points against him. Do you have comments? Or a defense for KSC? Cause if not he's likely to be lynched.

I'll be honest, you're the sole reason I haven't switched over to him already.


Damn I can't really focus well right now. Anyways I looked at the case briefly earlier and I think KSC explained the last point decently during N1. I'll look at it again as soon as I can.

I can lynch KSC over HF/SL though if it comes down to it.


you said earlier why we should vote kel and said that kel didnt have enough votes.

now we have enough votes. Why aren't you voting him???

he is a contender for lynch and yet you are still voting for ff


When did I ever push KSC to be lynched? It was the opposite. I'll go look at the case now though
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
December 13 2014 22:09 GMT
#2562
Ok, here's my reponse to GlowingBear's case.

I don't really like reading too much into people's entrances. Partly because they are really easy to pick apart, partly because I'm really bad at entering a thread myself. His post doesn't say much of anything, but it does provide good advice to people and a standard to hold him to later (which he hasn't entirely met, as many of his posts are in fact pretty useless, but it's next to impossible to play Mafia with zero wastes posts). I'll leave Holyflare as null for this point.

I believe batsnacks did the same thing, picking on Half the Sky while ignoring Vivax for the same argument. It isn't inherently mafia. Though it is suspicious that he goes after 27ninjabunnies so aggressively without much reasoning to back it (to be fair it is early in the game, but still). Perhaps he is fishing for a reaction, but he never wavered at all.

Being suspicious of the wasted voters seems weird. Same with his counter push on ritoky, it seems more forced and a reaction to being pressured. Still though, he obviously can't be super suspicious of everyone with a wasted vote, as that is way too many. This doesn't provide a scumread on froggynoddy for the wasted vote, so I don't think there is much contradiction there. It doesn't feel conclusive, but it does seem suspicious.

The last point is pretty funny.

In the end, I'm not completely sold. It's a good case and I do like it, but I think that KelsierSC seems a bit more likely to be mafia than Holyflare. I will switch vote to Holyflare if that will cause him to be lynched instead of Fecalfeast, but otherwise KelsierSC seems like the best vote for now.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
December 13 2014 22:09 GMT
#2563
On December 14 2014 07:08 liancourt wrote:
temp why are u still on tube when thread sentiment is clearly on the 3 wagons: kel, ff, hf

are you going to let your vote be wasted like scum?

My vote is on HF.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
December 13 2014 22:10 GMT
#2564
On December 14 2014 07:07 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2014 07:06 Tubesock wrote:
On December 14 2014 07:02 rsoultin wrote:
Okay, Xata.

^ One of the only people consistently making sense around here and not getting their panties in a bunch.

Gonna echo Templar at ye there Tube. He said your wild determination was townie, not your reads. (Thus why I agreed with him. I don't agree with your reads, either, lol)

##unvote FF
##vote KSC


Well, sorry. But I TRULY feel that if you don't think my reads are right, you can not let me live even as town. A bad town causes FAR too much havoc and confusion.

I thought you said that havoc and confusion was bad for mafia. What happened there?


Where?
liancourt
Profile Joined September 2014
1563 Posts
December 13 2014 22:11 GMT
#2565
On December 14 2014 07:09 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2014 07:05 liancourt wrote:
On December 14 2014 06:59 Xatalos wrote:
On December 14 2014 06:44 rsoultin wrote:
@Xata

Dude, you haven't wanted to lynch KSC all game. Trfel brought some good points against him. Do you have comments? Or a defense for KSC? Cause if not he's likely to be lynched.

I'll be honest, you're the sole reason I haven't switched over to him already.


Damn I can't really focus well right now. Anyways I looked at the case briefly earlier and I think KSC explained the last point decently during N1. I'll look at it again as soon as I can.

I can lynch KSC over HF/SL though if it comes down to it.


you said earlier why we should vote kel and said that kel didnt have enough votes.

now we have enough votes. Why aren't you voting him???

he is a contender for lynch and yet you are still voting for ff


When did I ever push KSC to be lynched? It was the opposite. I'll go look at the case now though


no i asked u to vote kel and u said he doesn't have enough votes and isnt a contender for lynch
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
December 13 2014 22:11 GMT
#2566
On December 14 2014 07:09 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2014 07:08 liancourt wrote:
temp why are u still on tube when thread sentiment is clearly on the 3 wagons: kel, ff, hf

are you going to let your vote be wasted like scum?

My vote is on HF.


and yet, he's trying hard to push me. Why isn't he on me?
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
December 13 2014 22:12 GMT
#2567
On December 14 2014 07:10 Tubesock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2014 07:07 The_Templar wrote:
On December 14 2014 07:06 Tubesock wrote:
On December 14 2014 07:02 rsoultin wrote:
Okay, Xata.

^ One of the only people consistently making sense around here and not getting their panties in a bunch.

Gonna echo Templar at ye there Tube. He said your wild determination was townie, not your reads. (Thus why I agreed with him. I don't agree with your reads, either, lol)

##unvote FF
##vote KSC


Well, sorry. But I TRULY feel that if you don't think my reads are right, you can not let me live even as town. A bad town causes FAR too much havoc and confusion.

I thought you said that havoc and confusion was bad for mafia. What happened there?


Where?

I misread a small part of your case, actually.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
December 13 2014 22:13 GMT
#2568
On December 14 2014 07:11 Tubesock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2014 07:09 The_Templar wrote:
On December 14 2014 07:08 liancourt wrote:
temp why are u still on tube when thread sentiment is clearly on the 3 wagons: kel, ff, hf

are you going to let your vote be wasted like scum?

My vote is on HF.


and yet, he's trying hard to push me. Why isn't he on me?

Because, unfortunately, nobody wants to lynch you.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
December 13 2014 22:14 GMT
#2569
On December 14 2014 07:12 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2014 07:10 Tubesock wrote:
On December 14 2014 07:07 The_Templar wrote:
On December 14 2014 07:06 Tubesock wrote:
On December 14 2014 07:02 rsoultin wrote:
Okay, Xata.

^ One of the only people consistently making sense around here and not getting their panties in a bunch.

Gonna echo Templar at ye there Tube. He said your wild determination was townie, not your reads. (Thus why I agreed with him. I don't agree with your reads, either, lol)

##unvote FF
##vote KSC


Well, sorry. But I TRULY feel that if you don't think my reads are right, you can not let me live even as town. A bad town causes FAR too much havoc and confusion.

I thought you said that havoc and confusion was bad for mafia. What happened there?


Where?

I misread a small part of your case, actually.


So, you're trying to agree with me now like I'm town?


The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
December 13 2014 22:17 GMT
#2570
On December 14 2014 07:14 Tubesock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2014 07:12 The_Templar wrote:
On December 14 2014 07:10 Tubesock wrote:
On December 14 2014 07:07 The_Templar wrote:
On December 14 2014 07:06 Tubesock wrote:
On December 14 2014 07:02 rsoultin wrote:
Okay, Xata.

^ One of the only people consistently making sense around here and not getting their panties in a bunch.

Gonna echo Templar at ye there Tube. He said your wild determination was townie, not your reads. (Thus why I agreed with him. I don't agree with your reads, either, lol)

##unvote FF
##vote KSC


Well, sorry. But I TRULY feel that if you don't think my reads are right, you can not let me live even as town. A bad town causes FAR too much havoc and confusion.

I thought you said that havoc and confusion was bad for mafia. What happened there?


Where?

I misread a small part of your case, actually.


So, you're trying to agree with me now like I'm town?

Wtf? No. I saw that you were disrupting the people you thought were mafia and I thought that meant that you thought it was pro-town to do so.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
December 13 2014 22:18 GMT
#2571
On December 14 2014 07:13 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2014 07:11 Tubesock wrote:
On December 14 2014 07:09 The_Templar wrote:
On December 14 2014 07:08 liancourt wrote:
temp why are u still on tube when thread sentiment is clearly on the 3 wagons: kel, ff, hf

are you going to let your vote be wasted like scum?

My vote is on HF.


and yet, he's trying hard to push me. Why isn't he on me?

Because, unfortunately, nobody wants to lynch you.


Didn't you say earlier that your only interactions with Kelsier were friendly because he was friendly? So, like is that why you are on HF?

I can go either way on this. You know both will flip mafia. Which one is easier to sheep a bus and look town? Hmm.
liancourt
Profile Joined September 2014
1563 Posts
December 13 2014 22:19 GMT
#2572
ppl better not jump wagons now
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
December 13 2014 22:21 GMT
#2573
On December 14 2014 07:17 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2014 07:14 Tubesock wrote:
On December 14 2014 07:12 The_Templar wrote:
On December 14 2014 07:10 Tubesock wrote:
On December 14 2014 07:07 The_Templar wrote:
On December 14 2014 07:06 Tubesock wrote:
On December 14 2014 07:02 rsoultin wrote:
Okay, Xata.

^ One of the only people consistently making sense around here and not getting their panties in a bunch.

Gonna echo Templar at ye there Tube. He said your wild determination was townie, not your reads. (Thus why I agreed with him. I don't agree with your reads, either, lol)

##unvote FF
##vote KSC


Well, sorry. But I TRULY feel that if you don't think my reads are right, you can not let me live even as town. A bad town causes FAR too much havoc and confusion.

I thought you said that havoc and confusion was bad for mafia. What happened there?


Where?

I misread a small part of your case, actually.


So, you're trying to agree with me now like I'm town?

Wtf? No. I saw that you were disrupting the people you thought were mafia and I thought that meant that you thought it was pro-town to do so.


Oh yes. So, If mafia can all talk amongst themselves, it's pretty reasonable they would develop a plan. I have a pretty good case that I was being underestimated by everyone. It would be pretty easy to disrupt any plans that mafia devised if I could find them in time.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
December 13 2014 22:22 GMT
#2574
On December 14 2014 07:18 Tubesock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2014 07:13 The_Templar wrote:
On December 14 2014 07:11 Tubesock wrote:
On December 14 2014 07:09 The_Templar wrote:
On December 14 2014 07:08 liancourt wrote:
temp why are u still on tube when thread sentiment is clearly on the 3 wagons: kel, ff, hf

are you going to let your vote be wasted like scum?

My vote is on HF.


and yet, he's trying hard to push me. Why isn't he on me?

Because, unfortunately, nobody wants to lynch you.


Didn't you say earlier that your only interactions with Kelsier were friendly because he was friendly? So, like is that why you are on HF?

I can go either way on this. You know both will flip mafia. Which one is easier to sheep a bus and look town? Hmm.

I'm on HF because GB's case convinced me. I do not know that both will flip mafia so yes, it does matter. Nice try.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
December 13 2014 22:24 GMT
#2575
On December 14 2014 07:22 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2014 07:18 Tubesock wrote:
On December 14 2014 07:13 The_Templar wrote:
On December 14 2014 07:11 Tubesock wrote:
On December 14 2014 07:09 The_Templar wrote:
On December 14 2014 07:08 liancourt wrote:
temp why are u still on tube when thread sentiment is clearly on the 3 wagons: kel, ff, hf

are you going to let your vote be wasted like scum?

My vote is on HF.


and yet, he's trying hard to push me. Why isn't he on me?

Because, unfortunately, nobody wants to lynch you.


Didn't you say earlier that your only interactions with Kelsier were friendly because he was friendly? So, like is that why you are on HF?

I can go either way on this. You know both will flip mafia. Which one is easier to sheep a bus and look town? Hmm.

I'm on HF because GB's case convinced me. I do not know that both will flip mafia so yes, it does matter. Nice try.


Fair enough.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
December 13 2014 22:24 GMT
#2576
heading to work really soon, any objections to me staying on HF?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
December 13 2014 22:24 GMT
#2577
Link big cases pls.

Can't find them on phone.
Retired.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
December 13 2014 22:24 GMT
#2578
On December 14 2014 07:24 Fecalfeast wrote:
heading to work really soon, any objections to me staying on HF?


I do. Me or Kel. Take your pick.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
December 13 2014 22:25 GMT
#2579
Well, I can see the appeal in that KSC case. Not sure about the ritoky point on its own since KSC explained that decently I think, but it seems like there's a larger theme of weird read changes during the game for him. It lends credibility to the idea that he's making stuff up. Forgetting several things and making a meta scumread without apparently knowing much about that particular meta. I think it's a decent lynch at least compared to some like HF/SL (and perhaps Tube too). It should also be somewhat telling of FF's alignment so it's not too bad.

##Unvote
##Vote KelsierSC
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
December 13 2014 22:25 GMT
#2580
On December 14 2014 07:24 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Link big cases pls.

Can't find them on phone.


Which one?
Prev 1 127 128 129 130 131 265 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 55m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 207
Nina 130
SpeCial 85
ViBE79
Nathanias 51
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12211
Artosis 574
NaDa 30
Bale 13
Dota 2
monkeys_forever255
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox564
Mew2King93
Other Games
summit1g6682
Grubby2680
Liquid`RaSZi1984
shahzam673
WinterStarcraft442
C9.Mang0315
JimRising 282
Trikslyr29
JuggernautJason10
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick275
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 82
• musti20045 27
• davetesta1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie773
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
10h 55m
INu's Battles
11h 55m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
13h 55m
OSC
23h 10m
Replay Cast
23h 55m
OSC
1d 23h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.