• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:41
CEST 07:41
KST 14:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7204 users

TL Mafia LXIX: Carol Of The Bells - Page 128

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 126 127 128 129 130 265 Next
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 13 2014 21:58 GMT
#2541
or maybe i donno im confused
liancourt
Profile Joined September 2014
1563 Posts
December 13 2014 21:58 GMT
#2542
On December 14 2014 06:56 Tubesock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2014 06:53 Fecalfeast wrote:
On December 14 2014 06:52 Tubesock wrote:
On December 14 2014 06:48 The_Templar wrote:
On December 14 2014 06:45 sicklucker wrote:
Bat and templar if we cant get holy lynched make sure we switch to ksc not ff. I think thats the best play

Not sure about that. Tubesock is my top scum right now and he insists on lynching either himself or KSC which makes me think they're not both mafia. That could be a play but I doubt it.


HAHAHA, you can't get out of this.

Look at them squirm folks. ##Vote: Tubesock.

It's 1 mlynch that CONFIRMS 5 mafia and absolutely most likely 6. Lynch/kill them down my list till I'm proven wrong with a town flip. Then reevaluate.

Being lynched doesn't confirm anything about your reads except the motivation behind them, sorry.


That is true. It will bring relevance, you are already considering my thoughts. Many are. My dying and rolling town will make the ones on the fence more comfortable with the others who have similiar mafia reads as mine.

My lynching and flipping town, supports GlowingBears claim on HF (and mine). It supports claims on Kelsier, Froggy, and will bring scrutiny to Sicklucker.


no no and no

town mislynching you is bad

you getting shot at night is better
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
December 13 2014 21:59 GMT
#2543
On December 14 2014 06:56 GlowingBear wrote:
Don't worry Templar, I'm keeping my eye in him. I've proved SL is town but he didn't care.


Then what the hell was that big post you did in all caps claiming I was right, get your votes off now and go to HF? This is so scummy. Your choice is Kels or me. If you think Sick is town then you don't understand my case.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 13 2014 21:59 GMT
#2544
If anyone hammers ff I go after them.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
December 13 2014 21:59 GMT
#2545
On December 14 2014 06:44 rsoultin wrote:
@Xata

Dude, you haven't wanted to lynch KSC all game. Trfel brought some good points against him. Do you have comments? Or a defense for KSC? Cause if not he's likely to be lynched.

I'll be honest, you're the sole reason I haven't switched over to him already.


Damn I can't really focus well right now. Anyways I looked at the case briefly earlier and I think KSC explained the last point decently during N1. I'll look at it again as soon as I can.

I can lynch KSC over HF/SL though if it comes down to it.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
December 13 2014 22:00 GMT
#2546
On December 14 2014 06:59 Tubesock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2014 06:56 GlowingBear wrote:
Don't worry Templar, I'm keeping my eye in him. I've proved SL is town but he didn't care.


Then what the hell was that big post you did in all caps claiming I was right, get your votes off now and go to HF? This is so scummy. Your choice is Kels or me. If you think Sick is town then you don't understand my case.

He did not say you were right. He said you were clearly a paranoid town, pointing fingers in places that will never get anywhere.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
December 13 2014 22:00 GMT
#2547
Deadline is in an hour.

Still reading and such.
Retired.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 13 2014 22:00 GMT
#2548
Oh I thought it was the deadline now... lol
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
December 13 2014 22:01 GMT
#2549
On December 14 2014 06:58 liancourt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2014 06:56 Tubesock wrote:
On December 14 2014 06:53 Fecalfeast wrote:
On December 14 2014 06:52 Tubesock wrote:
On December 14 2014 06:48 The_Templar wrote:
On December 14 2014 06:45 sicklucker wrote:
Bat and templar if we cant get holy lynched make sure we switch to ksc not ff. I think thats the best play

Not sure about that. Tubesock is my top scum right now and he insists on lynching either himself or KSC which makes me think they're not both mafia. That could be a play but I doubt it.


HAHAHA, you can't get out of this.

Look at them squirm folks. ##Vote: Tubesock.

It's 1 mlynch that CONFIRMS 5 mafia and absolutely most likely 6. Lynch/kill them down my list till I'm proven wrong with a town flip. Then reevaluate.

Being lynched doesn't confirm anything about your reads except the motivation behind them, sorry.


That is true. It will bring relevance, you are already considering my thoughts. Many are. My dying and rolling town will make the ones on the fence more comfortable with the others who have similiar mafia reads as mine.

My lynching and flipping town, supports GlowingBears claim on HF (and mine). It supports claims on Kelsier, Froggy, and will bring scrutiny to Sicklucker.


no no and no

town mislynching you is bad

you getting shot at night is better


That's possible. But I don't want a lynch to move around. People already waffled.
liancourt
Profile Joined September 2014
1563 Posts
December 13 2014 22:01 GMT
#2550
in the past 2 hrs thread sentiment went like this:

1. tube
2. ff
3. kel
4. hf

What in the literal fuck is happening this game?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

put ur bloody votes back on kel
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
December 13 2014 22:02 GMT
#2551
Okay, Xata.

^ One of the only people consistently making sense around here and not getting their panties in a bunch.

Gonna echo Templar at ye there Tube. He said your wild determination was townie, not your reads. (Thus why I agreed with him. I don't agree with your reads, either, lol)

##unvote FF
##vote KSC
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
December 13 2014 22:03 GMT
#2552
On December 14 2014 06:06 Trfel wrote:
His scum list seems to be changing without that much explanation. He says that he would happily vote 27nb, but doesn't include her in his lynch list. And his inclusion of Vivax in the lynch list for bad reads seems strange. Bad reads don't necessarily make someone scum, it is the intent behind them. And these reads are seeming forced.

Later, he comes back with a new post, and Vivax isn't mentioned in his scum reads at all.

The point about his changing stance on ritoky is also interesting. He puts ritoky into his town circle, then adds him to his lynch list, saying he has done absolutely nothing. His explanation of this is that he forgot he had him in his town circle. Shouldn't his reads be the same every time, even if he forgot all of his previous reads? If he was trying hard to make real reads, they would. If his read changed due to new information, that would be good, but the only new information he provided is that a few people scumread him. "I forgot" and "others are scumreading him" are not good reasons to change a read like that, he should at least investigate the case himself.


Alright, I checked the filter, and crosschecked Kel's final list. I can track the changes or gaps that Trfel is discussing.
I'm sold.



The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
December 13 2014 22:04 GMT
#2553
Why are people seemingly divided into FF + KSC and HF camps?
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
liancourt
Profile Joined September 2014
1563 Posts
December 13 2014 22:05 GMT
#2554
On December 14 2014 06:59 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2014 06:44 rsoultin wrote:
@Xata

Dude, you haven't wanted to lynch KSC all game. Trfel brought some good points against him. Do you have comments? Or a defense for KSC? Cause if not he's likely to be lynched.

I'll be honest, you're the sole reason I haven't switched over to him already.


Damn I can't really focus well right now. Anyways I looked at the case briefly earlier and I think KSC explained the last point decently during N1. I'll look at it again as soon as I can.

I can lynch KSC over HF/SL though if it comes down to it.


you said earlier why we should vote kel and said that kel didnt have enough votes.

now we have enough votes. Why aren't you voting him???

he is a contender for lynch and yet you are still voting for ff
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
December 13 2014 22:06 GMT
#2555
On December 14 2014 07:02 rsoultin wrote:
Okay, Xata.

^ One of the only people consistently making sense around here and not getting their panties in a bunch.

Gonna echo Templar at ye there Tube. He said your wild determination was townie, not your reads. (Thus why I agreed with him. I don't agree with your reads, either, lol)

##unvote FF
##vote KSC


Well, sorry. But I TRULY feel that if you don't think my reads are right, you can not let me live even as town. A bad town causes FAR too much havoc and confusion.
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
December 13 2014 22:06 GMT
#2556
##vote: kelsierSC

i just find trfel's case really the most compelling thing in the thread at the moment. like slam dunk kind of compelling. i also think slam is town, lian is town, and trfel is town; whereas i have some question marks on the HF wagon.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
December 13 2014 22:07 GMT
#2557
On December 14 2014 07:06 Tubesock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2014 07:02 rsoultin wrote:
Okay, Xata.

^ One of the only people consistently making sense around here and not getting their panties in a bunch.

Gonna echo Templar at ye there Tube. He said your wild determination was townie, not your reads. (Thus why I agreed with him. I don't agree with your reads, either, lol)

##unvote FF
##vote KSC


Well, sorry. But I TRULY feel that if you don't think my reads are right, you can not let me live even as town. A bad town causes FAR too much havoc and confusion.

I thought you said that havoc and confusion was bad for mafia. What happened there?
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
December 13 2014 22:08 GMT
#2558
Counting the votecounts

KelsierSC (7): Alakaslam, liancourt, Tubesock, Tubesock, rsoultin, Tubesock, Fecalfeast, Alakaslam, Trfel, Tubesock, Fecalfeast, Half the Sky, rsoultin, ritoky
liancourt (0): GlowingBear
GlowingBear (0): Tubesock, rsoultin, Holyflare
Tubesock (2): sicklucker, The_Templar, Fecalfeast, froggynoddy, Xatalos, Half the Sky, LightningStrike
ritoky (0): Holyflare, rsoultin, Lightning Strike, Half the Sky
froggynoddy (0): Oatsmaster
Half the Sky (0): batsnacks
Holyflare (6): GlowingBear, Fecalfeast, batsnacks, Tubesock, Alakaslam, Tubesock, Fecalfeast, The_Templar, sicklucker, Vivax, Fecalfeast
Fecalfeast (3): Alakaslam, Vivax, Holyflare, KelsierSC, Vivax, Xatalos, Half the Sky, rsoultin, Alakaslam, Tubesock
Oatsmaster (0): Vivax
Vivax (1): Oatsmaster
sicklucker (0): Tubesock
Trfel (1): rsoultin

Currently KelsierSC is set to be lynched. 51m until deadline.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
December 13 2014 22:08 GMT
#2559
On December 14 2014 07:06 Tubesock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2014 07:02 rsoultin wrote:
Okay, Xata.

^ One of the only people consistently making sense around here and not getting their panties in a bunch.

Gonna echo Templar at ye there Tube. He said your wild determination was townie, not your reads. (Thus why I agreed with him. I don't agree with your reads, either, lol)

##unvote FF
##vote KSC


Well, sorry. But I TRULY feel that if you don't think my reads are right, you can not let me live even as town. A bad town causes FAR too much havoc and confusion.


You don't understand this game then, Tube. The point is to kill off all the scum. They're gonna get at least two town tonight if not more, and that's assuming that our vig if we have one doesn't get another. I don't want to lose town if I can help it, even if I don't agree with what they're saying.

The point is to win, not punish ppl for thinking differently than you do.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
liancourt
Profile Joined September 2014
1563 Posts
December 13 2014 22:08 GMT
#2560
temp why are u still on tube when thread sentiment is clearly on the 3 wagons: kel, ff, hf

are you going to let your vote be wasted like scum?
Prev 1 126 127 128 129 130 265 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 19m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech147
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 4222
Rain 1793
GuemChi 561
FanTaSy 376
sSak 47
Bale 43
ajuk12(nOOB) 20
Icarus 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm194
Fuzer 46
League of Legends
JimRising 626
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1149
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King265
Other Games
summit1g8012
WinterStarcraft652
C9.Mang0159
KnowMe9
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick820
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream55
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki21
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2158
League of Legends
• Lourlo1318
• Rush917
• Stunt461
Other Games
• Shiphtur790
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
4h 19m
INu's Battles
5h 19m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
7h 19m
OSC
16h 34m
Replay Cast
17h 19m
OSC
1d 17h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.