• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:03
CEST 22:03
KST 05:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8026 users

TL Mafia LXIX: Carol Of The Bells - Page 126

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 124 125 126 127 128 265 Next
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
December 13 2014 21:43 GMT
#2501
On December 14 2014 06:41 Tubesock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2014 06:39 The_Templar wrote:
On December 14 2014 06:38 Tubesock wrote:
On December 14 2014 06:37 The_Templar wrote:
On December 14 2014 06:23 Tubesock wrote:
I'll vote for any of my 6. I went with Slam, because I trust him. I'm just as happy going to HF, or Kels. Hell, people can get back on my wagon. That would lend more credibility to my case. Way more than our bouncing around does.

I listed my mafia list as a order of death preference. That would mean I feel the strongest about Sicklucker and the weakest about LightningStrike.

I've done nothing but push Sicklucker for the last 2 hours. Like CRAZY push.

FF is not on your six.


He is my 6.5 though. And Kelsier is a MUCH better target.

Oh yeah, and you've pushed SL without voting him. Sick play.


Ah, trying to get me to change more vote more? I'm not going to play that game anymore. There can only be two wagons now. It's either me or Kelsier.

And no there can't be only two wagons. HF looks worse than Kelsier right now.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 13 2014 21:44 GMT
#2502
Hf, vivax, kc, hts, rsoultin voting ff. If im right thats possibly 3 or 4 of your mafia right there
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
December 13 2014 21:44 GMT
#2503
chill GB, 1 takes a lot longer to respond to than the other

Re GB's case on HF:

1) I think this point is okay at best, it shows an instance of HF acting contrary to what he is saying but in and of itself it is not a compelling reason to read someone scum.

2) I really dislike all of your stuff surrounding froggynoddy, mainly because the guy is a low volume poster who I have 0 read on and often forget even exists. So it is hard for me to gauge the situation when I have no fucking clue about 1 of the parties involved. More about this point in 4.

However, I completely agree with your point about the uneven criticism of 27nb and vivax, and HF giving 1 a free pass but not the other. HF defended against it earlier claiming they did completely different things, but I just feel he was characterizing similar play differently for a convenient defense.

3) Fine with this point, think it is quality.

4) Again froggynoddy, I just don't see these points. Like, read HFs post, even he seems confused about his read on Froggynoddy: "kiiiiiiiiiiinda towny/idunno". I think you're characterizing him in this instance as having a much stronger read than he actually has, and criticizing him for having that fictitious read. Don't like these points surrounding froggynoddy.

5) I wouldn't call it "discrediting you to try to survive" since he had 0 vote pressure at the time, but I understand the point and yes he is being inconsistent/contradictory.

Remove froggynoddy and I think it is an okay case. I still think the most compelling thing about HF is what I pointed out, which he is doing again this phase. He slaps his vote on an early scum read, leaves it there all phase. Then in the thread he pushes on a bunch of targets and follows through on it with 0 vote pressure. Town HF follows his pushes with vote pressure.

That said, deciding which of kels, HF, FF is the most likely to flip scum atm. It is seriously christmas for me, my top 3 scum are the top 3 lynch candidates.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
December 13 2014 21:44 GMT
#2504
@Xata

Dude, you haven't wanted to lynch KSC all game. Trfel brought some good points against him. Do you have comments? Or a defense for KSC? Cause if not he's likely to be lynched.

I'll be honest, you're the sole reason I haven't switched over to him already.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 13 2014 21:45 GMT
#2505
Bat and templar if we cant get holy lynched make sure we switch to ksc not ff. I think thats the best play
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 13 2014 21:46 GMT
#2506
Get back to HF, ff.
I'm adorable.
liancourt
Profile Joined September 2014
1563 Posts
December 13 2014 21:47 GMT
#2507
On December 14 2014 06:39 GlowingBear wrote:
FF, you have my blessing. Although people are lunching a question mark over obvious mafia.

I'm not really caring right now. I'm sure my case is spot on. Nobody who tried to deflect it succeeded properly. There is not counter argument for the things I've said.


GB you can't possibly read HF.

His scum game is immaculate. Like the hearthstone game he played townie as townie can be.

The only thing that bugs me is that he has been totally underwhelming.

Nothing comes to mind when I think of HF this game. He has not been as impactful as previous games for sure and the IRL excuse that Hf's in belgium...sure watever, but today I really want this kel lynch over HF or FF.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
December 13 2014 21:48 GMT
#2508
On December 14 2014 06:43 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2014 06:41 Tubesock wrote:
On December 14 2014 06:39 The_Templar wrote:
On December 14 2014 06:38 Tubesock wrote:
On December 14 2014 06:37 The_Templar wrote:
On December 14 2014 06:23 Tubesock wrote:
I'll vote for any of my 6. I went with Slam, because I trust him. I'm just as happy going to HF, or Kels. Hell, people can get back on my wagon. That would lend more credibility to my case. Way more than our bouncing around does.

I listed my mafia list as a order of death preference. That would mean I feel the strongest about Sicklucker and the weakest about LightningStrike.

I've done nothing but push Sicklucker for the last 2 hours. Like CRAZY push.

FF is not on your six.


He is my 6.5 though. And Kelsier is a MUCH better target.

Oh yeah, and you've pushed SL without voting him. Sick play.


Ah, trying to get me to change more vote more? I'm not going to play that game anymore. There can only be two wagons now. It's either me or Kelsier.

I'm not trying to get you to change your vote again. But you can't possibly be pushing SL without ever voting him or convincing anyone to vote him. You aren't getting anything done with that and you're only going off the weak scum (or scummish) reads you have that happen to intersect with a bunch of other scum reads.


Really? for the last two hours I SPAMMED about how we are not evaluating Sicklucker properly and you think that's not pushing? It created MASS CHAOS. You can't know if it's from a town perspective or a mafia one until I flip.

You are doubting me? But yet you are not on me? Why are you not attacking anyone else? you're on HF. When have you ever even HINTED he was in your sights. But yet, you are here, questioning me AND VOTING HIM????
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
December 13 2014 21:48 GMT
#2509
On December 14 2014 06:45 sicklucker wrote:
Bat and templar if we cant get holy lynched make sure we switch to ksc not ff. I think thats the best play

Not sure about that. Tubesock is my top scum right now and he insists on lynching either himself or KSC which makes me think they're not both mafia. That could be a play but I doubt it.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 13 2014 21:49 GMT
#2510
On December 14 2014 06:44 ritoky wrote:
chill GB, 1 takes a lot longer to respond to than the other

Re GB's case on HF:

1) I think this point is okay at best, it shows an instance of HF acting contrary to what he is saying but in and of itself it is not a compelling reason to read someone scum.

2) I really dislike all of your stuff surrounding froggynoddy, mainly because the guy is a low volume poster who I have 0 read on and often forget even exists. So it is hard for me to gauge the situation when I have no fucking clue about 1 of the parties involved. More about this point in 4.

However, I completely agree with your point about the uneven criticism of 27nb and vivax, and HF giving 1 a free pass but not the other. HF defended against it earlier claiming they did completely different things, but I just feel he was characterizing similar play differently for a convenient defense.

3) Fine with this point, think it is quality.

4) Again froggynoddy, I just don't see these points. Like, read HFs post, even he seems confused about his read on Froggynoddy: "kiiiiiiiiiiinda towny/idunno". I think you're characterizing him in this instance as having a much stronger read than he actually has, and criticizing him for having that fictitious read. Don't like these points surrounding froggynoddy.

5) I wouldn't call it "discrediting you to try to survive" since he had 0 vote pressure at the time, but I understand the point and yes he is being inconsistent/contradictory.

Remove froggynoddy and I think it is an okay case. I still think the most compelling thing about HF is what I pointed out, which he is doing again this phase. He slaps his vote on an early scum read, leaves it there all phase. Then in the thread he pushes on a bunch of targets and follows through on it with 0 vote pressure. Town HF follows his pushes with vote pressure.

That said, deciding which of kels, HF, FF is the most likely to flip scum atm. It is seriously christmas for me, my top 3 scum are the top 3 lynch candidates.


I'll give you a motive to lynch HF first: he was never lynched as mafia before.

Ta-daaaa!!
I'm adorable.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
December 13 2014 21:49 GMT
#2511
Templar, you have been on me since the beginning of day 2. AND JUST NOW YOU VOTE OFF ME WHEN I SPAM AND DROP HUGE READS???

Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
December 13 2014 21:49 GMT
#2512
I'm checking Kelsier's filter one more time for the latter arguments that Trfel filtered. But it really is a compelling case otherwise.

Fecal, I'm willing to give you a chance if you can at least answer the issues we had with you, aside from inactivity. If you're town, you need to do some work for the town, because we need all the help we can get right now especially the vets.

I just want to get this right, we really need a scum down.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 13 2014 21:49 GMT
#2513
On December 14 2014 06:35 Tubesock wrote:
My last vote. ## Keslier.

LEt's make this easier. Either Vote KelsierSC or Tubesock. No one else.

GB Shape up. You were being stubborn, and I convinced you once. IF you really believe what I said, then you know that Kels is also a good lynch. WHen he pops mafia, it will also clear you.


Like are you claiming mafia partner with holy? Your shit just doesint make sense. Your also not the lynch here apparently its ksc vs holy vs ff.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
December 13 2014 21:50 GMT
#2514
On December 14 2014 06:45 sicklucker wrote:
Bat and templar if we cant get holy lynched make sure we switch to ksc not ff. I think thats the best play


I'm going to get so much shit for this if HF flips town... I really need to learn when to just stfu.

On December 14 2014 05:13 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2014 05:12 Tubesock wrote:
HF is the brains and their leader. HE's freaking AMAZING.


If you don't vote HF I'm switching my vote to you.

On December 14 2014 05:44 batsnacks wrote:
I can't vote HF if a FF lynch is possible.

The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
December 13 2014 21:50 GMT
#2515
On December 14 2014 06:48 Tubesock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2014 06:43 The_Templar wrote:
On December 14 2014 06:41 Tubesock wrote:
On December 14 2014 06:39 The_Templar wrote:
On December 14 2014 06:38 Tubesock wrote:
On December 14 2014 06:37 The_Templar wrote:
On December 14 2014 06:23 Tubesock wrote:
I'll vote for any of my 6. I went with Slam, because I trust him. I'm just as happy going to HF, or Kels. Hell, people can get back on my wagon. That would lend more credibility to my case. Way more than our bouncing around does.

I listed my mafia list as a order of death preference. That would mean I feel the strongest about Sicklucker and the weakest about LightningStrike.

I've done nothing but push Sicklucker for the last 2 hours. Like CRAZY push.

FF is not on your six.


He is my 6.5 though. And Kelsier is a MUCH better target.

Oh yeah, and you've pushed SL without voting him. Sick play.


Ah, trying to get me to change more vote more? I'm not going to play that game anymore. There can only be two wagons now. It's either me or Kelsier.

I'm not trying to get you to change your vote again. But you can't possibly be pushing SL without ever voting him or convincing anyone to vote him. You aren't getting anything done with that and you're only going off the weak scum (or scummish) reads you have that happen to intersect with a bunch of other scum reads.


Really? for the last two hours I SPAMMED about how we are not evaluating Sicklucker properly and you think that's not pushing? It created MASS CHAOS. You can't know if it's from a town perspective or a mafia one until I flip.

You are doubting me? But yet you are not on me? Why are you not attacking anyone else? you're on HF. When have you ever even HINTED he was in your sights. But yet, you are here, questioning me AND VOTING HIM????

I switched because of GB's case.
The difference between you on SL and GB on HF is that you never actually said anything remotely "VOTE SL OR YOU ARE DEAD/TERRIBLE/MAFIA". In fact, you even said that we needed to vote either you or Kelsier today, after your massive chaos concerning SL, so you can hardly be believing what you say.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 13 2014 21:50 GMT
#2516
Ok, I'm kinda sold on that HF case and GB is so nuts about all of this that it's giving me townie vibes.

##Vote HF
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 13 2014 21:50 GMT
#2517
On December 14 2014 06:47 liancourt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2014 06:39 GlowingBear wrote:
FF, you have my blessing. Although people are lunching a question mark over obvious mafia.

I'm not really caring right now. I'm sure my case is spot on. Nobody who tried to deflect it succeeded properly. There is not counter argument for the things I've said.


GB you can't possibly read HF.

His scum game is immaculate. Like the hearthstone game he played townie as townie can be.

The only thing that bugs me is that he has been totally underwhelming.

Nothing comes to mind when I think of HF this game. He has not been as impactful as previous games for sure and the IRL excuse that Hf's in belgium...sure watever, but today I really want this kel lynch over HF or FF.


This is why you guys always lose to mafia HF.
I've scumread him correctly on Hearthstone mafia just after I died night1.
I'm adorable.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 13 2014 21:51 GMT
#2518
On December 14 2014 06:49 Tubesock wrote:
Templar, you have been on me since the beginning of day 2. AND JUST NOW YOU VOTE OFF ME WHEN I SPAM AND DROP HUGE READS???



Dude people are unvoting you because its clear we dont have the numbers and we dont want are vote wasted chilax.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
December 13 2014 21:51 GMT
#2519
On December 14 2014 06:50 Vivax wrote:
Ok, I'm kinda sold on that HF case and GB is so nuts about all of this that it's giving me townie vibes.

##Vote HF

What do you think of Tubesock insisting SL is mafia without ever voting him?
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
liancourt
Profile Joined September 2014
1563 Posts
December 13 2014 21:51 GMT
#2520
well who said that kel wasnt a contender for lynch today???

was it vivax???
Prev 1 124 125 126 127 128 265 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 640
ProTech143
Nina 89
JuggernautJason55
RuFF_SC2 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 27216
Calm 2544
Mini 167
firebathero 102
Dewaltoss 99
soO 55
NaDa 27
HiyA 27
Bale 22
PianO 17
[ Show more ]
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6832
XaKoH 376
monkeys_forever92
canceldota28
League of Legends
Doublelift1906
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1527
fl0m1360
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu827
Other Games
FrodaN1918
Beastyqt561
B2W.Neo387
mouzStarbuck381
Livibee188
ToD170
summit1g162
KnowMe155
C9.Mang0151
shahzam123
Trikslyr120
UpATreeSC114
RotterdaM107
Mew2King45
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 50
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki37
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1072
• Shiphtur666
• WagamamaTV231
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 12m
Replay Cast
2h 57m
OSC
1d 2h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 13h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 20h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 22h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.