• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:18
CEST 02:18
KST 09:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6410 users

Russia Today Mini Mafia - Page 92

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 90 91 92 93 94 170 Next
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
November 29 2014 06:13 GMT
#1821
On November 29 2014 15:11 geript wrote:
Catching at gas station. First off, not cool Rayn. Like I have enjoyed playing with you previously but even I'm getting tired of this shit. Now we're probably down another town because you can't get your shit together.
Second, sent you need to fucking explain why you think I could be scum. Otherwise I will fucking lynch your ass tomorrow. Be back in an hour or so.

The fact that you just appeared out of nowhere and hammered GB?
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
November 29 2014 06:19 GMT
#1822
On November 29 2014 15:13 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2014 15:11 geript wrote:
Catching at gas station. First off, not cool Rayn. Like I have enjoyed playing with you previously but even I'm getting tired of this shit. Now we're probably down another town because you can't get your shit together.
Second, sent you need to fucking explain why you think I could be scum. Otherwise I will fucking lynch your ass tomorrow. Be back in an hour or so.

The fact that you just appeared out of nowhere and hammered GB?

So I hard bussed Damdred d1?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
November 29 2014 06:23 GMT
#1823
Rhys geript being charged with the hammer when GB still would of been lynched without his vote?
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
November 29 2014 06:32 GMT
#1824
On November 29 2014 15:23 Damdred wrote:
Rhys geript being charged with the hammer when GB still would of been lynched without his vote?

Did the math wrong with the upvotes.

JAT is the scum here between the two.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
November 29 2014 06:35 GMT
#1825
On November 29 2014 15:32 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2014 15:23 Damdred wrote:
Rhys geript being charged with the hammer when GB still would of been lynched without his vote?

Did the math wrong with the upvotes.

JAT is the scum here between the two.

No there's no math involved. Why aren't you thinking about the game whatsoeve?
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
November 29 2014 06:37 GMT
#1826
On November 29 2014 15:32 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2014 15:23 Damdred wrote:
Rhys geript being charged with the hammer when GB still would of been lynched without his vote?

Did the math wrong with the upvotes.

JAT is the scum here between the two.


Uhm?

How?
Retired.
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
November 29 2014 06:37 GMT
#1827
On November 29 2014 15:35 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2014 15:32 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On November 29 2014 15:23 Damdred wrote:
Rhys geript being charged with the hammer when GB still would of been lynched without his vote?

Did the math wrong with the upvotes.

JAT is the scum here between the two.

No there's no math involved. Why aren't you thinking about the game whatsoeve?

5 - 2 = 3.
2 + 3 = 4.

Are you dense?

I just looked at the upvotes and saw people who did it without evidence and went there because I want to see Damdred die.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
November 29 2014 06:37 GMT
#1828
2 + 2* = 4 I too am dense
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
November 29 2014 06:44 GMT
#1829
On November 29 2014 15:37 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2014 15:35 geript wrote:
On November 29 2014 15:32 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On November 29 2014 15:23 Damdred wrote:
Rhys geript being charged with the hammer when GB still would of been lynched without his vote?

Did the math wrong with the upvotes.

JAT is the scum here between the two.

No there's no math involved. Why aren't you thinking about the game whatsoeve?

5 - 2 = 3.
2 + 3 = 4.

Are you dense?

I just looked at the upvotes and saw people who did it without evidence and went there because I want to see Damdred die.

Right you're more interested in assigning blame than in actually finding scum. Like the only reason why a Damdred lynch was even a thing was because I pushed it. Like for Damdred being your lynch of choice I don't remember you ever really pushing it strongly. Why is that?
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
November 29 2014 06:46 GMT
#1830
Stupidity not a valid defense
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
November 29 2014 06:46 GMT
#1831
On November 29 2014 15:44 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2014 15:37 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On November 29 2014 15:35 geript wrote:
On November 29 2014 15:32 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On November 29 2014 15:23 Damdred wrote:
Rhys geript being charged with the hammer when GB still would of been lynched without his vote?

Did the math wrong with the upvotes.

JAT is the scum here between the two.

No there's no math involved. Why aren't you thinking about the game whatsoeve?

5 - 2 = 3.
2 + 3 = 4.

Are you dense?

I just looked at the upvotes and saw people who did it without evidence and went there because I want to see Damdred die.

Right you're more interested in assigning blame than in actually finding scum. Like the only reason why a Damdred lynch was even a thing was because I pushed it. Like for Damdred being your lynch of choice I don't remember you ever really pushing it strongly. Why is that?

Mostly because I was busy Black Friday shopping, renewing my license, and other things that take priority over my least favorite and most difficult phase of the game.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
November 29 2014 06:49 GMT
#1832
Need to get home and let dogs out. I'll pick this up then.
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
November 29 2014 06:51 GMT
#1833
I'm trying to pick who's the scummier between rayn and Palmar. The latter I feel might be a candidate, but the last time I only figured out he was scum through deductive reasoning and that involved me trying to start a suicide wagon on myself a few hours out of day 1.

Maybe we can do that again. ShiaoPi is a good host and allows self voting.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
November 29 2014 06:51 GMT
#1834
I should go to sleep and put down the bottle. Preferably in the reverse order.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
November 29 2014 07:16 GMT
#1835
On November 29 2014 15:46 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2014 15:44 geript wrote:
On November 29 2014 15:37 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On November 29 2014 15:35 geript wrote:
On November 29 2014 15:32 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On November 29 2014 15:23 Damdred wrote:
Rhys geript being charged with the hammer when GB still would of been lynched without his vote?

Did the math wrong with the upvotes.

JAT is the scum here between the two.

No there's no math involved. Why aren't you thinking about the game whatsoeve?

5 - 2 = 3.
2 + 3 = 4.

Are you dense?

I just looked at the upvotes and saw people who did it without evidence and went there because I want to see Damdred die.

Right you're more interested in assigning blame than in actually finding scum. Like the only reason why a Damdred lynch was even a thing was because I pushed it. Like for Damdred being your lynch of choice I don't remember you ever really pushing it strongly. Why is that?

Mostly because I was busy Black Friday shopping, renewing my license, and other things that take priority over my least favorite and most difficult phase of the game.

And that prevented you from reading and thinking once the lynch was over?
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
November 29 2014 07:46 GMT
#1836
On November 29 2014 06:19 GlowingBear wrote:
Anyway, my boss is calling me out for using the phone too much, I'll be back in one hour.

Lynch Superbia. Read what I said about him.

Calls me scum for weak push on Elvis --> makes a forced read on me --> calls me scum throghout the whole day1 without even considering other option, not caring for any other interaction --> doesn't try to lynch me, neither to defend the slot I called out.

This is actually a decent point. I think Wave brought it up too.

My gut right now:
Marv--town bc Marv.
Rayn--town bc meltdown

Wave--maybe town, Rayns points against him feel a bit better in hindsight. I could see him riding "plx lynch HF" all day as scum regardless of HF alignment
HF--maybe town bc distinct lack of God tier reads. Him not leading a scum lynch d1 is a huge strike

Sent-- probly mafia. I need to reread him post flip. I feel like he's got some glaring inconsistencies that I've missed and he's more interested in excuses than
Damdred--probly mafia. But need to figure out if sent/Damdred could be aligned. Gut says only 1 could be mafia


Palmer--plx be mod killed tier lurker, maybe town for decent reads on Rayn/Marv. Not sure would need to look at his scum games again.

Sn0--Plx be mod killed tier bc I literally can't think of one useful thing he's posted. It actually bugs me more than Palmer bc sn0 has been posting a bunch

So tired will finish later. Really tough with so many throw away votes.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 29 2014 08:35 GMT
#1837
Sentinel why is it possible i am mafia?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 29 2014 08:39 GMT
#1838
Like i have no idea how you go from this:
On November 29 2014 10:34 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2014 10:32 WaveofShadow wrote:
I've never been a vig.
Always wanted to be.

I replaced into a game and fired a nuke hours later in Nuclear Winter and hit scum. My hunches tend to be right most of the time.

My current hunches are:
Damdy
JAT/geript, one of the two
??? <- haven't thought of one here, because I'd never have that many bullets as vig anyway.

to this:
On November 29 2014 15:51 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
I'm trying to pick who's the scummier between rayn and Palmar. The latter I feel might be a candidate, but the last time I only figured out he was scum through deductive reasoning and that involved me trying to start a suicide wagon on myself a few hours out of day 1.

Maybe we can do that again. ShiaoPi is a good host and allows self voting.

Inbetween you accuse geript of something. Which is neither correct nor scummy.
Then, when you've been corrected, you throw out one of me/Palmar being mafia, or at least scummy?!?!?
Where did JAT go?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 29 2014 08:54 GMT
#1839
meh JAT has 14 pages of filter so he has to be town.
table for two on a tv tray
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
November 29 2014 08:57 GMT
#1840
Welp, catching up to your game going downhill is a shitty way to wake up.
Raynpelikoneet has been modkilled for unacceptable behavior! He will flip with the daypost! Leave discussion of modkills for after the game!
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
Prev 1 90 91 92 93 94 170 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 42m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2168
Artosis 715
White-Ra 120
910 45
Dota 2
monkeys_forever546
NeuroSwarm179
Counter-Strike
m0e_tv252
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe154
Heroes of the Storm
Trikslyr109
Other Games
summit1g8237
shahzam585
JimRising 536
C9.Mang0332
ArmadaUGS71
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick589
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream337
Other Games
BasetradeTV187
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 115
• davetesta10
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 42m
Afreeca Starleague
9h 42m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
23h 42m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 10h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.