• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:56
CEST 23:56
KST 06:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 5714 users

Russia Today Mini Mafia - Page 90

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 88 89 90 91 92 170 Next
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
November 29 2014 00:03 GMT
#1781
I have no idea why we killed gb.

When I get to a computer I'll figure it out.
Retired.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
November 29 2014 00:06 GMT
#1782
Wow you guys were thinking of lynching me? Cute. Sorry I didn't get back to change my vote off HF, but meh.

Marv, this lynch happened because GB dared to call you scum, didn't it? Well at the very least it means I'm right and you're pretty predictable. Maybe tomorrow we can lynch a good target? Like one of the people turning the thread into a ridiculous cluster fuck at deadline that had to be yelled at to stop?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
November 29 2014 00:12 GMT
#1783
Though ts

Superb could be scum. Not for the fact that he pushed GB all day and got a towny lynched but because his vote never wavered once and he never questioned anything.

Not a fan of HF's end of day GB push either... He was pretty active about it though rather then just simply letting it go through so that's something to think about I guess.

JAT jumps on directly after marv..
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
November 29 2014 00:31 GMT
#1784
On November 29 2014 09:12 WaveofShadow wrote:JAT jumps on directly after marv..


And?
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
November 29 2014 00:38 GMT
#1785
Actually that whole list is kind of fucked.

How does whatever Superb did make him scum?

I don't even understand your issue with HF.

What's wrong with Jat's jump?
Retired.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
November 29 2014 01:01 GMT
#1786
Super asking if anyone played with me before is weird
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
November 29 2014 01:05 GMT
#1787
On November 29 2014 10:01 Damdred wrote:
Super asking if anyone played with me before is weird


Town weird or scum weird? Why?
Retired.
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
November 29 2014 01:07 GMT
#1788
Alright now that I'm finally back, I'd just like to say that seeing people switch to GB at the last second gave me the biggest case of blue balls possible.

I still maintain he's scum and will do everything in my power to get him lynched D2.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
November 29 2014 01:08 GMT
#1789
On November 29 2014 10:07 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Alright now that I'm finally back, I'd just like to say that seeing people switch to GB at the last second gave me the biggest case of blue balls possible.

I still maintain he's scum and will do everything in my power to get him lynched D2.

By he I mean Damdred
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
November 29 2014 01:09 GMT
#1790
On November 29 2014 07:58 justanothertownie wrote:
##Unvote
##vote: glowingbear


On November 29 2014 07:58 geript wrote:
. Vote glowy

Betting at least one of these is scum
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
November 29 2014 01:17 GMT
#1791
On November 29 2014 10:05 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2014 10:01 Damdred wrote:
Super asking if anyone played with me before is weird


Town weird or scum weird? Why?

I've played at least two games with super and one I was on a scrum team with him.

Feels crummy to me
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 29 2014 01:22 GMT
#1792
Wos am i scum or not?
table for two on a tv tray
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
November 29 2014 01:26 GMT
#1793
On November 29 2014 10:22 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Wos am i scum or not?

Probably not though something tingles in the back of my head regarding your weird tunneling even when you're scum. I'd like to think that you're not capable of that specific outburst/rage as scum but for some reason I seem to think there's precedent for it, not that I'd be able to find it.

At the very least I don't think I'd lynch you above JAT or HF, not that either of them will ever get lynched this game so we already lose.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
November 29 2014 01:30 GMT
#1794
On November 29 2014 10:26 WaveofShadow wrote:
At the very least I don't think I'd lynch you above JAT or HF, not that either of them will ever get lynched this game so we already lose.

Wish I was a vig. I'm MVP when being a vig.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
November 29 2014 01:32 GMT
#1795
I've never been a vig.
Always wanted to be.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
November 29 2014 01:34 GMT
#1796
On November 29 2014 10:32 WaveofShadow wrote:
I've never been a vig.
Always wanted to be.

I replaced into a game and fired a nuke hours later in Nuclear Winter and hit scum. My hunches tend to be right most of the time.

My current hunches are:
Damdy
JAT/geript, one of the two
??? <- haven't thought of one here, because I'd never have that many bullets as vig anyway.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
November 29 2014 01:40 GMT
#1797
On November 29 2014 10:34 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2014 10:32 WaveofShadow wrote:
I've never been a vig.
Always wanted to be.

I replaced into a game and fired a nuke hours later in Nuclear Winter and hit scum. My hunches tend to be right most of the time.

My current hunches are:
Damdy
JAT/geript, one of the two
??? <- haven't thought of one here, because I'd never have that many bullets as vig anyway.

Palmar's 'don't lynch me' post was worse than Damdred's.
If I had to choose one of the two it'd be Palmar.

I also don't think geript is scum but I continue to become less sure of myself as the game goes on.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
November 29 2014 02:01 GMT
#1798
I have no idea if Wave answered my questions, either now or beforehand.

I'll have to get to this game in a bit.
Retired.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 29 2014 02:09 GMT
#1799
On November 29 2014 09:12 WaveofShadow wrote:
Though ts

Superb could be scum. Not for the fact that he pushed GB all day and got a towny lynched but because his vote never wavered once and he never questioned anything.

Not a fan of HF's end of day GB push either... He was pretty active about it though rather then just simply letting it go through so that's something to think about I guess.

JAT jumps on directly after marv..

Do you fucking read me scum or not?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 29 2014 02:10 GMT
#1800
Don't give me some probable shit.
Give me answers. with reasoning.
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 88 89 90 91 92 170 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 5m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 141
SpeCial 97
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 162
firebathero 78
910 39
NaDa 33
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm58
Counter-Strike
Fnx 787
Super Smash Bros
C9.Mang0181
PPMD49
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby9548
Liquid`Hasu1773
Trikslyr94
Other Games
summit1g6280
Liquid`RaSZi5785
shahzam525
JimRising 212
B2W.Neo196
Pyrionflax169
KnowMe120
ArmadaUGS74
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream348
Other Games
BasetradeTV216
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 60
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Eskiya23 36
• FirePhoenix10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade1022
Other Games
• imaqtpie1095
• Shiphtur253
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 5m
Afreeca Starleague
12h 5m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 2h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 13h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.