• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:18
CEST 02:18
KST 09:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6410 users

Russia Today Mini Mafia - Page 93

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 91 92 93 94 95 170 Next
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
November 29 2014 09:30 GMT
#1841
Jesus why can't you guys play a single game without having to act like children.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
November 29 2014 09:32 GMT
#1842
I'm still catching up btw, but the whole thing where we're modkilling people almost every game for dumb shit is getting a bit old.
Computer says mafia
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
November 29 2014 11:05 GMT
#1843
On November 29 2014 18:32 Palmar wrote:
I'm still catching up btw, but the whole thing where we're modkilling people almost every game for dumb shit is getting a bit old.

Yes. This quite sad especially because rayn was probably town. WoS gets on the shitlist for egging him on and "analyzing" the lynch without putting any reasonable thought into it. Same goes for Sentinel who already was on the shit list before. At least I made my vote count instead of fucking off way before deadline and coming back during the night to shit on the people actually trying to figure out the game.

Palmar, I have a suggestion. Why don't you just start playing the game and thereby improve the whole atmosphere?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
November 29 2014 11:08 GMT
#1844
On November 29 2014 15:32 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2014 15:23 Damdred wrote:
Rhys geript being charged with the hammer when GB still would of been lynched without his vote?

Did the math wrong with the upvotes.

JAT is the scum here between the two.

No sane person would think that this has ANYTHING to do with math. What kind of towny looks at an eod wagon where at least 3 people switch between maybe a minute and goes like: "Well, exactly the one that was the hammer has to be the scum here. No doubt about it." without any thought about how it went down or considering the gameplay of those people. Kill this guy.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
November 29 2014 11:09 GMT
#1845
On November 29 2014 09:03 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I have no idea why we killed gb.

When I get to a computer I'll figure it out.

Maybe you should try out influencing the lynch then?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
November 29 2014 11:11 GMT
#1846
On November 29 2014 14:59 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Wave, what exactly was the point of that whole back-and-forth?

The point was rayn getting modkilled.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
November 29 2014 11:14 GMT
#1847
On November 29 2014 17:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
meh JAT has 14 pages of filter so he has to be town.

This is a fitting last post. My filter is almost as big as marvs who is very likely town even though I was busy for most of the day. Anyone who is still scumreading me as town needs to reevaluate immediately.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
November 29 2014 11:27 GMT
#1848
On November 29 2014 10:26 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2014 10:22 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Wos am i scum or not?

Probably not though something tingles in the back of my head regarding your weird tunneling even when you're scum. I'd like to think that you're not capable of that specific outburst/rage as scum but for some reason I seem to think there's precedent for it, not that I'd be able to find it.

At the very least I don't think I'd lynch you above JAT or HF, not that either of them will ever get lynched this game so we already lose.

WoS thinks rayn is town. Still let's him modkill himself and even eggs him on while obviously being perfectly calm himself. This is not what a townie does.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
November 29 2014 12:14 GMT
#1849
Yeah Jat, f*** you. I actually responded to him personally reasonably and he still acts like a dick, so he can go and self destruct himself. I had absolutely nothing to do with it.


That's the last I'll be saying on the matter, including the ban list. Don't feel like stirring up more drama for coag to cream his pants over.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
November 29 2014 12:19 GMT
#1850
On November 29 2014 21:14 WaveofShadow wrote:
Yeah Jat, f*** you. I actually responded to him personally reasonably and he still acts like a dick, so he can go and self destruct himself. I had absolutely nothing to do with it.

Yeah. Sure, you had nothing to do with it. Oh wait...
On November 29 2014 11:12 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2014 11:10 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Don't give me some probable shit.
Give me answers. with reasoning.


On November 29 2014 11:14 WaveofShadow wrote:
Aww, so sweet.
Anything else?

On November 29 2014 11:14 WaveofShadow wrote:
You said that already.
Anything else to say?

On November 29 2014 11:16 WaveofShadow wrote:
I think you need some help, buddy.
Good luck.


WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
November 29 2014 12:24 GMT
#1851
Your attitude towards this is fucking terrible and it's making me rage and want to get into an argument with you which I said I wouldn't do.
I'm taking a break from this game.
Shoot me, lynch me, modkill me if I don't come back.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
November 29 2014 12:25 GMT
#1852
Sounds believable.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
November 29 2014 12:27 GMT
#1853
Do you know what would make me rage? If you did this as town. Fortunately after your great analysis of the lynch and your incessant claim that we need to lynch between me and HF without ever analyzing anything that we did that possibility isn't exactly huge.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
November 29 2014 12:28 GMT
#1854
On November 29 2014 20:05 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2014 18:32 Palmar wrote:
I'm still catching up btw, but the whole thing where we're modkilling people almost every game for dumb shit is getting a bit old.

Yes. This quite sad especially because rayn was probably town. WoS gets on the shitlist for egging him on and "analyzing" the lynch without putting any reasonable thought into it. Same goes for Sentinel who already was on the shit list before. At least I made my vote count instead of fucking off way before deadline and coming back during the night to shit on the people actually trying to figure out the game.

Palmar, I have a suggestion. Why don't you just start playing the game and thereby improve the whole atmosphere?

I kinda want to, but hungover and headache. I'll try to do something tonight.
Computer says mafia
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
November 29 2014 14:39 GMT
#1855
Jat spam.

Jat is also town.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
November 29 2014 14:39 GMT
#1856
I will also attempt to influence the lynch when I get back from gym/work, which will probably be in like 10 hours or so.
Retired.
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
November 29 2014 16:49 GMT
#1857
On November 29 2014 17:39 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Like i have no idea how you go from this:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2014 10:34 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On November 29 2014 10:32 WaveofShadow wrote:
I've never been a vig.
Always wanted to be.

I replaced into a game and fired a nuke hours later in Nuclear Winter and hit scum. My hunches tend to be right most of the time.

My current hunches are:
Damdy
JAT/geript, one of the two
??? <- haven't thought of one here, because I'd never have that many bullets as vig anyway.

to this:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2014 15:51 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
I'm trying to pick who's the scummier between rayn and Palmar. The latter I feel might be a candidate, but the last time I only figured out he was scum through deductive reasoning and that involved me trying to start a suicide wagon on myself a few hours out of day 1.

Maybe we can do that again. ShiaoPi is a good host and allows self voting.

Inbetween you accuse geript of something. Which is neither correct nor scummy.
Then, when you've been corrected, you throw out one of me/Palmar being mafia, or at least scummy?!?!?
Where did JAT go?

Trying to fill the "???" slot. Othewise I maintain it's Damdy and JAT.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
November 29 2014 16:51 GMT
#1858
On November 29 2014 20:08 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2014 15:32 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On November 29 2014 15:23 Damdred wrote:
Rhys geript being charged with the hammer when GB still would of been lynched without his vote?

Did the math wrong with the upvotes.

JAT is the scum here between the two.

No sane person would think that this has ANYTHING to do with math. What kind of towny looks at an eod wagon where at least 3 people switch between maybe a minute and goes like: "Well, exactly the one that was the hammer has to be the scum here. No doubt about it." without any thought about how it went down or considering the gameplay of those people. Kill this guy.

Because between the two, the one that had an actual part in switching the wagon is a lot more scummy than the one who did it at the end.

I'm fucking pissed that Damdred didn't get lynched, so if I'm pointing my finger at anyone responsible for him surviving it's going to be you.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 29 2014 17:05 GMT
#1859
Going to be out all night so have fun, if jat doesn't die I got rb'd
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 29 2014 17:08 GMT
#1860
On November 30 2014 02:05 Holyflare wrote:
Going to be out all night so have fun, if jat doesn't die I got rb'd


Vigi's can't shoot tonight. Sick claim.
Minimal effort.
Prev 1 91 92 93 94 95 170 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 42m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2168
Artosis 715
White-Ra 120
910 45
Dota 2
monkeys_forever546
NeuroSwarm179
Counter-Strike
m0e_tv252
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe154
Heroes of the Storm
Trikslyr109
Other Games
summit1g8237
shahzam585
JimRising 536
C9.Mang0332
ArmadaUGS71
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick589
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream337
Other Games
BasetradeTV187
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 115
• davetesta10
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 42m
Afreeca Starleague
9h 42m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
23h 42m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 10h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.