• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:36
CEST 15:36
KST 22:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9561 users

Russia Today Mini Mafia - Page 122

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 120 121 122 123 124 170 Next
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
December 01 2014 10:24 GMT
#2421
On December 01 2014 19:08 Palmar wrote:
Filters time.

I am going to ignore the big three. There is literally no way I'm going to read through that, my time is much better spent doing what is manageable. Also, posting a lot sort of makes them less likely to be mafia, and if we have a non-shit cop, marv or HF should be prime targets for checks anyway. It is somewhat worrying that marv was wrong on rayn but I cba. I'm really counting on a cop to get him lynched if we need to do that.


Terrible paragraph, as a cop check is totally wasted on me
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 01 2014 10:42 GMT
#2422
On December 01 2014 19:24 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2014 19:08 Palmar wrote:
Filters time.

I am going to ignore the big three. There is literally no way I'm going to read through that, my time is much better spent doing what is manageable. Also, posting a lot sort of makes them less likely to be mafia, and if we have a non-shit cop, marv or HF should be prime targets for checks anyway. It is somewhat worrying that marv was wrong on rayn but I cba. I'm really counting on a cop to get him lynched if we need to do that.


Terrible paragraph, as a cop check is totally wasted on me

So at what point do we lynch you?

Like take yourself out of the game for a second. You have an enormously long filter that I'm sure less than half the players in the game have actually read. In your own opinion, what metric should we use to determine if you're mafia or not?
Computer says mafia
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
December 01 2014 10:43 GMT
#2423
I'm already 100% town so it's a non-starter question
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
December 01 2014 10:44 GMT
#2424
If I were reading this game with me in it, I'd never lynch me
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 01 2014 10:44 GMT
#2425
Thanks, very helpful.
Computer says mafia
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
December 01 2014 10:44 GMT
#2426
well it is. you're being pointless and bad. can't help that can I?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 01 2014 10:45 GMT
#2427
It's a perfectly valid question and you know it, stop being obnoxious
Computer says mafia
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
December 01 2014 10:45 GMT
#2428
On December 01 2014 19:45 Palmar wrote:
It's a perfectly valid question and you know it, stop being obnoxious

no, it isn't?

I've already explained how over the course of my 60-70 games here, I find it literally impossible to post at the volume I've posted in this game as mafia, and this is borne out by every game I've ever played

what's hard to understand?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 01 2014 10:48 GMT
#2429
On December 01 2014 19:45 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2014 19:45 Palmar wrote:
It's a perfectly valid question and you know it, stop being obnoxious

no, it isn't?

I've already explained how over the course of my 60-70 games here, I find it literally impossible to post at the volume I've posted in this game as mafia, and this is borne out by every game I've ever played

what's hard to understand?

Yes I know, and that's the main reason I'm basically giving you a pass (it's the same with HF really, usually when he's mafia he makes a shit RL excuse and disappears, at least in 2 mafia games I remember him in).

Are you even going to consider an alternative lynch target today to Damdred? I haven't even read damdred so I have no idea if I agree with lynching him, but seems like basically everyone is fine with lynching him.
Computer says mafia
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
December 01 2014 10:49 GMT
#2430
did you see the link to the post at the end of the last page i posted?

(terrible english)
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
December 01 2014 10:49 GMT
#2431
wow that was really terrible english.

last post of post 121, you might have missed it
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 01 2014 10:49 GMT
#2432
Also your post seems to contain a fuckton of posts by rayn. Rayn is not damdred, I thought?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 01 2014 10:49 GMT
#2433
On December 01 2014 19:49 marvellosity wrote:
did you see the link to the post at the end of the last page i posted?

(terrible english)

yeah I was just reading it.
Computer says mafia
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
December 01 2014 10:50 GMT
#2434
On December 01 2014 19:48 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2014 19:45 marvellosity wrote:
On December 01 2014 19:45 Palmar wrote:
It's a perfectly valid question and you know it, stop being obnoxious

no, it isn't?

I've already explained how over the course of my 60-70 games here, I find it literally impossible to post at the volume I've posted in this game as mafia, and this is borne out by every game I've ever played

what's hard to understand?

Yes I know, and that's the main reason I'm basically giving you a pass (it's the same with HF really, usually when he's mafia he makes a shit RL excuse and disappears, at least in 2 mafia games I remember him in).

Are you even going to consider an alternative lynch target today to Damdred? I haven't even read damdred so I have no idea if I agree with lynching him, but seems like basically everyone is fine with lynching him.

HF has posted 30+ pages as mafia

but... atm he's un-cc tracker, and he claimed he tracked someone to jat, so unless he's planning some mega-bullshit, it makes him quite likely town
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
December 01 2014 10:50 GMT
#2435
On December 01 2014 19:49 Palmar wrote:
Also your post seems to contain a fuckton of posts by rayn. Rayn is not damdred, I thought?

you're an observant one
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 01 2014 10:51 GMT
#2436
On December 01 2014 19:50 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2014 19:49 Palmar wrote:
Also your post seems to contain a fuckton of posts by rayn. Rayn is not damdred, I thought?

you're an observant one

One of my best qualities.

It's sort of tempting to just blind faith sheep onto Damdred, but man I really feel like I should do something this game.
Computer says mafia
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
December 01 2014 10:53 GMT
#2437
On December 01 2014 19:51 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2014 19:50 marvellosity wrote:
On December 01 2014 19:49 Palmar wrote:
Also your post seems to contain a fuckton of posts by rayn. Rayn is not damdred, I thought?

you're an observant one

One of my best qualities.

It's sort of tempting to just blind faith sheep onto Damdred, but man I really feel like I should do something this game.

well, how about you check out Sn0/Superbia/Obi, none of them have that long filters
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 01 2014 10:54 GMT
#2438
On December 01 2014 19:50 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2014 19:48 Palmar wrote:
On December 01 2014 19:45 marvellosity wrote:
On December 01 2014 19:45 Palmar wrote:
It's a perfectly valid question and you know it, stop being obnoxious

no, it isn't?

I've already explained how over the course of my 60-70 games here, I find it literally impossible to post at the volume I've posted in this game as mafia, and this is borne out by every game I've ever played

what's hard to understand?

Yes I know, and that's the main reason I'm basically giving you a pass (it's the same with HF really, usually when he's mafia he makes a shit RL excuse and disappears, at least in 2 mafia games I remember him in).

Are you even going to consider an alternative lynch target today to Damdred? I haven't even read damdred so I have no idea if I agree with lynching him, but seems like basically everyone is fine with lynching him.

HF has posted 30+ pages as mafia

but... atm he's un-cc tracker, and he claimed he tracked someone to jat, so unless he's planning some mega-bullshit, it makes him quite likely town

Yeah I know.

Also I kinda didn't believe HF's claim, I basically thought it was just one of those bullshit claims that he does all the time.
Computer says mafia
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
December 01 2014 10:54 GMT
#2439
btw, i'm sure you're clever enough, but the point of that post is that rayn tried very very hard (they weren't the only posts) to move me off his scumread (Damdred) on to his other scumread (Wave).
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 01 2014 10:55 GMT
#2440
On December 01 2014 19:53 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2014 19:51 Palmar wrote:
On December 01 2014 19:50 marvellosity wrote:
On December 01 2014 19:49 Palmar wrote:
Also your post seems to contain a fuckton of posts by rayn. Rayn is not damdred, I thought?

you're an observant one

One of my best qualities.

It's sort of tempting to just blind faith sheep onto Damdred, but man I really feel like I should do something this game.

well, how about you check out Sn0/Superbia/Obi, none of them have that long filters

Already did sentinel, am going to do Sn0 next.

And Superbia is confirmed town for posting first in the game, remember?

Like seriously, people need to take my best analysis more seriously.
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 120 121 122 123 124 170 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 1457
WardiTV693
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech124
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 6344
Bisu 2396
Jaedong 1186
EffOrt 551
Horang2 413
actioN 400
Mini 338
ZerO 205
ggaemo 176
Larva 170
[ Show more ]
Mind 113
Pusan 89
Sea.KH 84
Shinee 65
Sharp 63
Barracks 57
Bale 57
Snow 54
Dewaltoss 48
Hyun 48
hero 46
ToSsGirL 36
sorry 31
NotJumperer 22
scan(afreeca) 19
Sacsri 18
Trap 13
Rock 10
zelot 10
NaDa 9
Icarus 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Noble 8
Terrorterran 5
Dota 2
Gorgc4002
qojqva2352
Dendi989
Counter-Strike
markeloff82
Other Games
olofmeister1158
hiko796
B2W.Neo610
Lowko356
crisheroes302
DeMusliM242
Pyrionflax192
Livibee153
Hui .136
Liquid`VortiX108
XBOCT99
QueenE86
Mew2King63
ZerO(Twitch)10
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream43
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 52
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 14
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV712
League of Legends
• Jankos2000
• Nemesis1865
• TFBlade492
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
10h 24m
Patches Events
1d 2h
The PondCast
1d 20h
INu's Battles
1d 21h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.