• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:16
CEST 02:16
KST 09:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7518 users

Russia Today Mini Mafia - Page 120

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 118 119 120 121 122 170 Next
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
December 01 2014 06:14 GMT
#2381
On December 01 2014 15:03 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2014 13:24 Holyflare wrote:
On December 01 2014 13:05 Damdred wrote:
This is silly, and if I flip town?


"if"

What's the opposite of "when"?

That word belongs there.


stop focusing on me, you are being useless for town atm. If you think I'm scum and your town how does what you doing find the ladt mafia? Give reads sent

@obi why waste a vote on someone you think is town in hf and blue at that
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
December 01 2014 06:15 GMT
#2382
On December 01 2014 15:11 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
##vote holyflare

Nah. You can get lynched. If you're just going to act like an idiot and nitpick at my posts then I'm just going to vote you and leave.

I've explained my thought processes and you're just like "no, lol." Gtfo.

It would be appreciated if you answered the stuff he brought up instead of omgussing since I think he has a point.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
December 01 2014 06:17 GMT
#2383
And sentinel being 100% sure about damdred while doing nothing else is giving me the creeps...
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
December 01 2014 06:18 GMT
#2384
On December 01 2014 15:15 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2014 15:11 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
##vote holyflare

Nah. You can get lynched. If you're just going to act like an idiot and nitpick at my posts then I'm just going to vote you and leave.

I've explained my thought processes and you're just like "no, lol." Gtfo.

It would be appreciated if you answered the stuff he brought up instead of omgussing since I think he has a point.


Uhm. He doesn't?

I fail to see what point was worth discussing since I feel like almost everything he brought up has been explained adequately.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
December 01 2014 06:19 GMT
#2385
On December 01 2014 15:14 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2014 15:03 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On December 01 2014 13:24 Holyflare wrote:
On December 01 2014 13:05 Damdred wrote:
This is silly, and if I flip town?


"if"

What's the opposite of "when"?

That word belongs there.


stop focusing on me, you are being useless for town atm. If you think I'm scum and your town how does what you doing find the ladt mafia? Give reads sent

@obi why waste a vote on someone you think is town in hf and blue at that


Because he's being scummy?

Like mafia can't fakeclaim, for srs.
Retired.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
December 01 2014 06:21 GMT
#2386
On December 01 2014 15:18 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2014 15:15 justanothertownie wrote:
On December 01 2014 15:11 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
##vote holyflare

Nah. You can get lynched. If you're just going to act like an idiot and nitpick at my posts then I'm just going to vote you and leave.

I've explained my thought processes and you're just like "no, lol." Gtfo.

It would be appreciated if you answered the stuff he brought up instead of omgussing since I think he has a point.


Uhm. He doesn't?

I fail to see what point was worth discussing since I feel like almost everything he brought up has been explained adequately.

Especially the point where you list towny stuff from damdred but don't know who else to lynch while people like sentinel and palmar are in the game.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 01 2014 06:21 GMT
#2387
Your post literally states multiple GOOD reasons for damdred to be a pretty big town read for you yet you're somehow "undecided", "could go either way", "would default lynch later".
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
December 01 2014 06:23 GMT
#2388
I called Palmar out and you jackasses said that it was scummy because I was supposedly not doing anything either.

Now I do something and FUCK HE'S NOT CALLING PALMAR OUT.

I'm not even voting Damdred right now. I said if he doesn't pick his play up and look more town, then I'd vote him. Is my vote on him now? Is my read on him solid? It isn't, and it's not, so saying that I'm just going to up and fucking lynch Damdred because I think he could be townie at the end of the day is literally stupid.
Retired.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
December 01 2014 06:25 GMT
#2389
On December 01 2014 15:23 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I called Palmar out and you jackasses said that it was scummy because I was supposedly not doing anything either.

Now I do something and FUCK HE'S NOT CALLING PALMAR OUT.

I'm not even voting Damdred right now. I said if he doesn't pick his play up and look more town, then I'd vote him. Is my vote on him now? Is my read on him solid? It isn't, and it's not, so saying that I'm just going to up and fucking lynch Damdred because I think he could be townie at the end of the day is literally stupid.

No, you are instead wasting your vote on the uncced blue who is never going to be lynched today.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
December 01 2014 06:27 GMT
#2390
On December 01 2014 15:25 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2014 15:23 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I called Palmar out and you jackasses said that it was scummy because I was supposedly not doing anything either.

Now I do something and FUCK HE'S NOT CALLING PALMAR OUT.

I'm not even voting Damdred right now. I said if he doesn't pick his play up and look more town, then I'd vote him. Is my vote on him now? Is my read on him solid? It isn't, and it's not, so saying that I'm just going to up and fucking lynch Damdred because I think he could be townie at the end of the day is literally stupid.

No, you are instead wasting your vote on the uncced blue who is never going to be lynched today.


Cool.
Retired.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 01 2014 06:29 GMT
#2391
On December 01 2014 15:23 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I called Palmar out and you jackasses said that it was scummy because I was supposedly not doing anything either.

Now I do something and FUCK HE'S NOT CALLING PALMAR OUT.

I'm not even voting Damdred right now. I said if he doesn't pick his play up and look more town, then I'd vote him. Is my vote on him now? Is my read on him solid? It isn't, and it's not, so saying that I'm just going to up and fucking lynch Damdred because I think he could be townie at the end of the day is literally stupid.


it's literally what you said though

(Though if he doesn't step up, my vote is going to default to him just because I won't have the time to bail him out if he insists on not being super useful.


all of your reasons point to him being TOWN so why does he need to "step up" when there's far far far scummier people that you should be wanting to lynch over him??? Why isn't it "damdred is the leading lynch and he's done all these cool things which point to towny damdred but everyone is afk voting damdred something is up!!!!!"
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
December 01 2014 06:32 GMT
#2392
I am going to type this in bold letters so you understand it.

If Damdred is townie, I will save him. If he isn't, I won't. I am not 100% in my read on him and if I don't feel confident then he could die for all I care.

Now you have no reason for not understanding it and pushing it further is a scumclaim.

Good day to you, sir.
Retired.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 01 2014 06:43 GMT
#2393
well don't mind me while i still vote you then
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
December 01 2014 06:52 GMT
#2394
Damdred.

Where did you go?
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
December 01 2014 07:17 GMT
#2395
Oh, you left after I considered you worth saving?

Good to know.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
December 01 2014 07:17 GMT
#2396
I'm going to bed.
Retired.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 01 2014 09:40 GMT
#2397
On December 01 2014 12:37 Sn0_Man wrote:
while i hardly find it unlikely that obi's scum, i think lynching damdred makes more sense today
##Vote: Damdred


Does this mean you actually think Damdred is more likely to be mafia? Also, what happened to trying to lynch me like you did yesterday? Lack of public support?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 01 2014 09:40 GMT
#2398
What did you call me out for Obi?
Computer says mafia
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-12-01 09:44:09
December 01 2014 09:43 GMT
#2399
Day 2 Vote Count:


Damdred (5) : Marvellosity, [UON]Sentinel, justanothertownie, geript, Sn0_Man
HolyFlare (1) : Obiwanshinobi
Obiwanshinobi (1) : HolyFlare

Not voting (3) :
Damdred
Superbia
Palmar


Currently Damdred is set to be lynched with 5 votes!
Next Deadline in

ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 01 2014 09:43 GMT
#2400
Also, this game is 120 pages and HF/Marv/JAT have 60 of those between them. Thanks guys, you're making shit real easy on us!
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 118 119 120 121 122 170 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings54
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 147
SpeCial 110
CosmosSc2 48
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 1482
Rain 1393
Artosis 610
910 56
Bale 13
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm126
League of Legends
Doublelift3443
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox188
Other Games
summit1g9106
shahzam590
JimRising 382
C9.Mang0349
PiGStarcraft260
Maynarde129
Liquid`Ken6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick835
BasetradeTV188
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream19
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 117
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP59
• davetesta25
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21404
Other Games
• imaqtpie810
• Shiphtur189
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 45m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
10h 45m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
23h 45m
Patches Events
1d 15h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.