• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:29
CEST 12:29
KST 19:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8377 users

Russia Today Mini Mafia - Page 123

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 121 122 123 124 125 170 Next
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
December 01 2014 10:56 GMT
#2441
On December 01 2014 19:54 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2014 19:50 marvellosity wrote:
On December 01 2014 19:48 Palmar wrote:
On December 01 2014 19:45 marvellosity wrote:
On December 01 2014 19:45 Palmar wrote:
It's a perfectly valid question and you know it, stop being obnoxious

no, it isn't?

I've already explained how over the course of my 60-70 games here, I find it literally impossible to post at the volume I've posted in this game as mafia, and this is borne out by every game I've ever played

what's hard to understand?

Yes I know, and that's the main reason I'm basically giving you a pass (it's the same with HF really, usually when he's mafia he makes a shit RL excuse and disappears, at least in 2 mafia games I remember him in).

Are you even going to consider an alternative lynch target today to Damdred? I haven't even read damdred so I have no idea if I agree with lynching him, but seems like basically everyone is fine with lynching him.

HF has posted 30+ pages as mafia

but... atm he's un-cc tracker, and he claimed he tracked someone to jat, so unless he's planning some mega-bullshit, it makes him quite likely town

Yeah I know.

Also I kinda didn't believe HF's claim, I basically thought it was just one of those bullshit claims that he does all the time.

well if a blue mysteriously dies in the night (say HF is mafia rolecop and rolecopped a blue) and HF claims it was him he tracked, then we can have this conversation again

also if HF is lying about the track, we can probably just kill him then too
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
December 01 2014 10:56 GMT
#2442
On December 01 2014 18:43 Palmar wrote:
Also, this game is 120 pages and HF/Marv/JAT have 60 of those between them. Thanks guys, you're making shit real easy on us!

Stop the whining and do something or I will start another argument with HF/start trolling marv.
On December 01 2014 18:54 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2014 18:47 Palmar wrote:
On December 01 2014 15:23 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I called Palmar out and you jackasses said that it was scummy because I was supposedly not doing anything either.


To clarify, you're perfectly okay with not chasing a suspicion of yours simply because you don't want to be called scummy?.

maybe Sn0 = Palmar, this is dumb and snipey for someone who hasn't tried all game.

He was definitely talking about Palmar?!
On December 01 2014 19:53 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2014 19:51 Palmar wrote:
On December 01 2014 19:50 marvellosity wrote:
On December 01 2014 19:49 Palmar wrote:
Also your post seems to contain a fuckton of posts by rayn. Rayn is not damdred, I thought?

you're an observant one

One of my best qualities.

It's sort of tempting to just blind faith sheep onto Damdred, but man I really feel like I should do something this game.

well, how about you check out Sn0/Superbia/Obi, none of them have that long filters

Yep, if you lazy mofo don't want to read "the big 3" then at least do the rest.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 01 2014 10:57 GMT
#2443
On December 01 2014 19:54 marvellosity wrote:
btw, i'm sure you're clever enough, but the point of that post is that rayn tried very very hard (they weren't the only posts) to move me off his scumread (Damdred) on to his other scumread (Wave).

Which can also be very beneficial if they're both town. "Hey look marv! I have opinions so I'm totally not mafia. Also if I convince you, you'll probably revert to your default lynch tomorrow!"

Then again, reading that between rayn and you actually makes you look better. Rayn always does this pleading with you to do as he wants when he's mafia and you're town, or at least I seem to recall this exact strategy from him.
Computer says mafia
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
December 01 2014 10:57 GMT
#2444
On December 01 2014 19:55 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2014 19:53 marvellosity wrote:
On December 01 2014 19:51 Palmar wrote:
On December 01 2014 19:50 marvellosity wrote:
On December 01 2014 19:49 Palmar wrote:
Also your post seems to contain a fuckton of posts by rayn. Rayn is not damdred, I thought?

you're an observant one

One of my best qualities.

It's sort of tempting to just blind faith sheep onto Damdred, but man I really feel like I should do something this game.

well, how about you check out Sn0/Superbia/Obi, none of them have that long filters

Already did sentinel, am going to do Sn0 next.

And Superbia is confirmed town for posting first in the game, remember?

Like seriously, people need to take my best analysis more seriously.

If this is your reasoning I might take lynching you seriously...
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
December 01 2014 10:57 GMT
#2445
jat - I mean maybe I can replace Sn0 with Palmar. Not sure I meant it.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 01 2014 10:58 GMT
#2446
On December 01 2014 19:56 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2014 19:54 Palmar wrote:
On December 01 2014 19:50 marvellosity wrote:
On December 01 2014 19:48 Palmar wrote:
On December 01 2014 19:45 marvellosity wrote:
On December 01 2014 19:45 Palmar wrote:
It's a perfectly valid question and you know it, stop being obnoxious

no, it isn't?

I've already explained how over the course of my 60-70 games here, I find it literally impossible to post at the volume I've posted in this game as mafia, and this is borne out by every game I've ever played

what's hard to understand?

Yes I know, and that's the main reason I'm basically giving you a pass (it's the same with HF really, usually when he's mafia he makes a shit RL excuse and disappears, at least in 2 mafia games I remember him in).

Are you even going to consider an alternative lynch target today to Damdred? I haven't even read damdred so I have no idea if I agree with lynching him, but seems like basically everyone is fine with lynching him.

HF has posted 30+ pages as mafia

but... atm he's un-cc tracker, and he claimed he tracked someone to jat, so unless he's planning some mega-bullshit, it makes him quite likely town

Yeah I know.

Also I kinda didn't believe HF's claim, I basically thought it was just one of those bullshit claims that he does all the time.

well if a blue mysteriously dies in the night (say HF is mafia rolecop and rolecopped a blue) and HF claims it was him he tracked, then we can have this conversation again

also if HF is lying about the track, we can probably just kill him then too

HF being full of shit doesn't really make him mafia. It just makes him HF.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 01 2014 10:59 GMT
#2447
On December 01 2014 19:57 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2014 19:55 Palmar wrote:
On December 01 2014 19:53 marvellosity wrote:
On December 01 2014 19:51 Palmar wrote:
On December 01 2014 19:50 marvellosity wrote:
On December 01 2014 19:49 Palmar wrote:
Also your post seems to contain a fuckton of posts by rayn. Rayn is not damdred, I thought?

you're an observant one

One of my best qualities.

It's sort of tempting to just blind faith sheep onto Damdred, but man I really feel like I should do something this game.

well, how about you check out Sn0/Superbia/Obi, none of them have that long filters

Already did sentinel, am going to do Sn0 next.

And Superbia is confirmed town for posting first in the game, remember?

Like seriously, people need to take my best analysis more seriously.

If this is your reasoning I might take lynching you seriously...

Just because bitches don't get my swag, don't mean I don't got no swag.
Computer says mafia
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
December 01 2014 10:59 GMT
#2448
On December 01 2014 19:58 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2014 19:56 marvellosity wrote:
On December 01 2014 19:54 Palmar wrote:
On December 01 2014 19:50 marvellosity wrote:
On December 01 2014 19:48 Palmar wrote:
On December 01 2014 19:45 marvellosity wrote:
On December 01 2014 19:45 Palmar wrote:
It's a perfectly valid question and you know it, stop being obnoxious

no, it isn't?

I've already explained how over the course of my 60-70 games here, I find it literally impossible to post at the volume I've posted in this game as mafia, and this is borne out by every game I've ever played

what's hard to understand?

Yes I know, and that's the main reason I'm basically giving you a pass (it's the same with HF really, usually when he's mafia he makes a shit RL excuse and disappears, at least in 2 mafia games I remember him in).

Are you even going to consider an alternative lynch target today to Damdred? I haven't even read damdred so I have no idea if I agree with lynching him, but seems like basically everyone is fine with lynching him.

HF has posted 30+ pages as mafia

but... atm he's un-cc tracker, and he claimed he tracked someone to jat, so unless he's planning some mega-bullshit, it makes him quite likely town

Yeah I know.

Also I kinda didn't believe HF's claim, I basically thought it was just one of those bullshit claims that he does all the time.

well if a blue mysteriously dies in the night (say HF is mafia rolecop and rolecopped a blue) and HF claims it was him he tracked, then we can have this conversation again

also if HF is lying about the track, we can probably just kill him then too

HF being full of shit doesn't really make him mafia. It just makes him HF.

It makes him the lynch if he lied.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
December 01 2014 10:59 GMT
#2449
afk, lunch
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
December 01 2014 10:59 GMT
#2450
On December 01 2014 19:57 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2014 19:54 marvellosity wrote:
btw, i'm sure you're clever enough, but the point of that post is that rayn tried very very hard (they weren't the only posts) to move me off his scumread (Damdred) on to his other scumread (Wave).

Which can also be very beneficial if they're both town. "Hey look marv! I have opinions so I'm totally not mafia. Also if I convince you, you'll probably revert to your default lynch tomorrow!"

Then again, reading that between rayn and you actually makes you look better. Rayn always does this pleading with you to do as he wants when he's mafia and you're town, or at least I seem to recall this exact strategy from him.

yes this is true. But actually normal rayn-mafia-strat is to be totally irrelevant at lynch, it's quite an easy way to pick up on him.

further to note, palmar, as soon as the votes moved off damdred, rayn stopped shouting to get wave lynched

added to the fact i wanted to lynch damdred anyway... *shrug*
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 01 2014 10:59 GMT
#2451
On December 01 2014 19:58 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2014 19:56 marvellosity wrote:
On December 01 2014 19:54 Palmar wrote:
On December 01 2014 19:50 marvellosity wrote:
On December 01 2014 19:48 Palmar wrote:
On December 01 2014 19:45 marvellosity wrote:
On December 01 2014 19:45 Palmar wrote:
It's a perfectly valid question and you know it, stop being obnoxious

no, it isn't?

I've already explained how over the course of my 60-70 games here, I find it literally impossible to post at the volume I've posted in this game as mafia, and this is borne out by every game I've ever played

what's hard to understand?

Yes I know, and that's the main reason I'm basically giving you a pass (it's the same with HF really, usually when he's mafia he makes a shit RL excuse and disappears, at least in 2 mafia games I remember him in).

Are you even going to consider an alternative lynch target today to Damdred? I haven't even read damdred so I have no idea if I agree with lynching him, but seems like basically everyone is fine with lynching him.

HF has posted 30+ pages as mafia

but... atm he's un-cc tracker, and he claimed he tracked someone to jat, so unless he's planning some mega-bullshit, it makes him quite likely town

Yeah I know.

Also I kinda didn't believe HF's claim, I basically thought it was just one of those bullshit claims that he does all the time.

well if a blue mysteriously dies in the night (say HF is mafia rolecop and rolecopped a blue) and HF claims it was him he tracked, then we can have this conversation again

also if HF is lying about the track, we can probably just kill him then too

HF being full of shit doesn't really make him mafia. It just makes him HF.


it would make me mafia because i've gone to deep for it to be any kind of town fake claim
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 01 2014 11:00 GMT
#2452
On December 01 2014 19:59 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2014 19:58 Palmar wrote:
On December 01 2014 19:56 marvellosity wrote:
On December 01 2014 19:54 Palmar wrote:
On December 01 2014 19:50 marvellosity wrote:
On December 01 2014 19:48 Palmar wrote:
On December 01 2014 19:45 marvellosity wrote:
On December 01 2014 19:45 Palmar wrote:
It's a perfectly valid question and you know it, stop being obnoxious

no, it isn't?

I've already explained how over the course of my 60-70 games here, I find it literally impossible to post at the volume I've posted in this game as mafia, and this is borne out by every game I've ever played

what's hard to understand?

Yes I know, and that's the main reason I'm basically giving you a pass (it's the same with HF really, usually when he's mafia he makes a shit RL excuse and disappears, at least in 2 mafia games I remember him in).

Are you even going to consider an alternative lynch target today to Damdred? I haven't even read damdred so I have no idea if I agree with lynching him, but seems like basically everyone is fine with lynching him.

HF has posted 30+ pages as mafia

but... atm he's un-cc tracker, and he claimed he tracked someone to jat, so unless he's planning some mega-bullshit, it makes him quite likely town

Yeah I know.

Also I kinda didn't believe HF's claim, I basically thought it was just one of those bullshit claims that he does all the time.

well if a blue mysteriously dies in the night (say HF is mafia rolecop and rolecopped a blue) and HF claims it was him he tracked, then we can have this conversation again

also if HF is lying about the track, we can probably just kill him then too

HF being full of shit doesn't really make him mafia. It just makes him HF.


it would make me mafia because i've gone to deep for it to be any kind of town fake claim

Maybe, I generally shut off my brain and stop reading your shit immediately when you start claiming things.
Computer says mafia
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 01 2014 11:01 GMT
#2453
I think that's the opposite of what you should be doing? -.-
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
December 01 2014 11:01 GMT
#2454
and given i was already leaning town on rayn, him ranting at wave... meh.

doesn't make damdred 100% mafia but i can't see myself not lynching him for it.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 01 2014 11:05 GMT
#2455
You could at least pretend like you're not going to lynch Damdred. It's super hard to actually give enough shits to read other people when the end result probably won't change.

I'm off for a bit, while I don't have a better idea in marv we trust.

##vote Damdred
Computer says mafia
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
December 01 2014 11:21 GMT
#2456
Palmar avoids doing things shocker
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
December 01 2014 13:14 GMT
#2457
Day 2 Vote Count:


Damdred (6) : Marvellosity, [UON]Sentinel, justanothertownie, geript, Sn0_Man, Palmar
HolyFlare (1) : Obiwanshinobi
Obiwanshinobi (1) : HolyFlare

Not voting (2) :
Damdred
Superbia



Currently Damdred is set to be lynched with 6 votes!
Next Deadline in
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
December 01 2014 14:36 GMT
#2458
Holy shit you guys are posting way too much...
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
December 01 2014 14:39 GMT
#2459
Damdred your clock is ticking.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
December 01 2014 14:52 GMT
#2460
Yea just woke up not to long ago read what I missed.

@ Marv, I literally find it almost impossible to defend against your case. WHO is more dangerous in a game in the long run wave or damdred? The answer should be obvious even though I'm improving wave is still the better player and there was enough distrust of wave in the thread to perhaps get a mislynch on him and then what happens today? We revert back to a GB or Damdred lynch. Your case is weak and lazy Marv and the only reason I'm leading in such a landslide is a majority of people aren't doing shit and sheeping you and the thread is legitimately satisfied with doing so, and you cba to do anything else so yea no way would you be my top town today even if I wasn't being lynched.

@obi sorry I have to sleep at some point passed out after the last post I made sucks but it happens. You gave a lot of reasons to town read me and made it sound like I should be town read but then said I gave to pick up my play. If I did enough to look towny to you why do I need to pick up my play to get you to save me doesn't make sense.

@Palmar, you out of the loop old man besides eight now I've moved out of lynch bait status generally xD.

Sno, sent aren't doing much of anything besides afk voting on me.

Obi looks scummy now after looking towny early d1, its not so much lack of effort or lurkiness why he looks bad to me. It stems from willing to fight over nothing giving strange reads idk hf does have a point at looking like you are scum.

Geript still is town though his read on sno gives me a bit more pause but besides this cycle he was really active pushing things.

@super, meh I forgot you replaced in I'll look for the other game we played together.

Prev 1 121 122 123 124 125 170 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 2
Soma vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 10408
StarCastTV_EN284
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech136
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 11486
Bisu 3250
Jaedong 2667
EffOrt 1082
Horang2 359
ZerO 324
Zeus 255
Larva 254
Pusan 233
Mind 138
[ Show more ]
actioN 135
Hyun 131
Barracks 79
ggaemo 75
Killer 50
scan(afreeca) 44
Bale 43
Yoon 39
Sharp 38
NotJumperer 29
Sacsri 25
ToSsGirL 23
Hm[arnc] 21
Shinee 18
Noble 11
Terrorterran 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
febbydoto84
League of Legends
JimRising 363
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1606
byalli8
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King69
Other Games
ceh9646
crisheroes215
Pyrionflax166
Sick150
dupreeh114
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 151
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast9
• LUISG 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2298
• WagamamaTV204
League of Legends
• Jankos1037
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
32m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
13h 32m
Patches Events
1d 5h
The PondCast
1d 23h
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.