• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:35
CEST 01:35
KST 08:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8692 users

Avogadro's Number Mini Mafia - Page 74

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 72 73 74 75 76 93 Next
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
October 16 2014 17:40 GMT
#1461
On October 17 2014 01:07 VisceraEyes wrote:
Like I'm not even trying to be a jerk here, but I'm THAT certain about geript. He doesn't play this way as town. As town he tries - he makes cases and makes observations and argues with people. You think if geript was town he'd let the wagon get this far on him? YOU'RE WRONG IF YOU THINK YES!!!!

None taken, I'm not sure I'd read me as town objectively.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 16 2014 17:58 GMT
#1462
On October 17 2014 02:40 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 01:07 VisceraEyes wrote:
Like I'm not even trying to be a jerk here, but I'm THAT certain about geript. He doesn't play this way as town. As town he tries - he makes cases and makes observations and argues with people. You think if geript was town he'd let the wagon get this far on him? YOU'RE WRONG IF YOU THINK YES!!!!

None taken, I'm not sure I'd read me as town objectively.


Then explain your repeated assertions that I'm either dumb or scum for reading you the way I am?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
October 16 2014 18:08 GMT
#1463
Because I feel like I was obviously town on D1. And I think you should've kept that read.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
October 16 2014 18:09 GMT
#1464
Like you gave up that read before D1 and I find it exceptionally odd that you didn't want to lynch a lurker when you had someone who most of the vets were reading as town. I that's what bugs me. Like yah, I'm sucking as town. I'll take that. It is what it is in part because I'm torn between a million things right now.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
October 16 2014 18:10 GMT
#1465
And yes, aprt of that is relaxing by playing league.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 16 2014 18:41 GMT
#1466
It's fine, you'll have all the time to play League you want soon enough bby.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 16 2014 18:48 GMT
#1467
I have a bad feeling that he will flip town
I'm adorable.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
October 16 2014 18:58 GMT
#1468
Vote count

Chairman Ray (1): sqrtofneg1
sqrtofneg1 (2): chairman ray, glowingbear
glowingbear (1): ritoky
ritoky (2): geript, kushm4sta
geript (4): VE, rayn, hopeless1der, damdred

Currently geript is set to be lynched. This day ends at Thursday, Oct 16 9:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00). At that time, the player set to be lynched will be lynched.

Make sure to vote in the voting thread: (link)
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 16 2014 18:59 GMT
#1469
On October 17 2014 03:48 GlowingBear wrote:
I have a bad feeling that he will flip town

You have "a bad feeling" or you have "extra information"?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 16 2014 19:00 GMT
#1470
AT this point if it's not geript then the only team I can see is Hopeless/Kush/CR or something...Hopeless + 2 lurkers or whatever. I'll figure it out if geript flips town. But I'm pretty sure he's mafia.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
October 16 2014 19:03 GMT
#1471
On October 17 2014 04:00 VisceraEyes wrote:
AT this point if it's not geript then the only team I can see is Hopeless/Kush/CR or something...Hopeless + 2 lurkers or whatever. I'll figure it out if geript flips town. But I'm pretty sure he's mafia.

Well I have most of 2 uninterrupted hours. Let's pretend I've flipped town and start talking.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 16 2014 19:03 GMT
#1472
geript explain why you said you expect mafia to claim Prime but you've been utterly ignoring Hopeless as a potential mafia candidate today.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
October 16 2014 19:03 GMT
#1473
Kush has done most of nothing so I'm not going to waste my time reading him. I'll give you my opinion of CR.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 16 2014 19:03 GMT
#1474
On October 17 2014 04:03 VisceraEyes wrote:
geript explain why you said you expect mafia to claim Prime but you've been utterly ignoring Hopeless as a potential mafia candidate today.

if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
October 16 2014 19:06 GMT
#1475
On October 17 2014 04:03 VisceraEyes wrote:
geript explain why you said you expect mafia to claim Prime but you've been utterly ignoring Hopeless as a potential mafia candidate today.

Because I kinda like his filter and think he's towny. My only hesitation is that if there's an i, it makes him and Rayn look pretty scummy. To explain, Hopeless acted like he knew there wasn't a cop; if he's mafia, that 100% means there's an i on there team. Next, Rayn stated during the night that I was trying to set myself up to claim a role, medic if I recall correctly. Medic being the only role that is possible with an i if memory serves. The combination of the two specifically has bugged me, but I think both are town.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
October 16 2014 19:08 GMT
#1476
To note, there are differences between hopeless filter in this game and in ffl as well. Another reason, the primes didn't claim until after I hit issues with palying so I figured I'd just ignore it for the night and pick it up in the morning. Then we got the cop claim and I was trying to figure out which of those two were mafia; CR's claim didn't make any sense especially not coming from a DP flip.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
October 16 2014 19:09 GMT
#1477
FWIW, I remember thinking that CR looked lost during day 1. And I didn't think he'd be lost as mafia; moreso disinterested.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
October 16 2014 19:10 GMT
#1478
On October 12 2014 08:11 Chairman Ray wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2014 08:08 DarthPunk wrote:
Also you think Geript and I are double bussing?


what do you mean by this?

I read this to be slightly towny. Generally mafia don't look for or care about problems in their own thought process.
sqrtofneg1
Profile Blog Joined November 2013
Canada1159 Posts
October 16 2014 19:13 GMT
#1479
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BH!!!
CR is scum. But so is geript. I'm fine with this lynch going through.
Imaginary
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
October 16 2014 19:14 GMT
#1480
For some reason I remember CR being defensive about his reads, was that ritoky? Something like, "yah that guy and me are both scumreading 2/3 of the same people, but I think his reasons for reading those people are terrible." Remember who that was at all?
Prev 1 72 73 74 75 76 93 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 25m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft435
ViBE119
Nina 117
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13875
firebathero 110
Hyuk 49
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm156
febbydoto81
League of Legends
Doublelift4434
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King71
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5149
Other Games
summit1g8766
FrodaN2219
JimRising 443
mouzStarbuck377
KnowMe220
ArmadaUGS85
Trikslyr18
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1143
BasetradeTV183
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream92
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 108
• musti20045 31
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 25m
INu's Battles
12h 25m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
15h 25m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 25m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 25m
Replay Cast
23h 25m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 10h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 11h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 16h
Replay Cast
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.