• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:35
CEST 22:35
KST 05:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9510 users

Avogadro's Number Mini Mafia - Page 73

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 71 72 73 74 75 93 Next
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 16 2014 13:58 GMT
#1441
On October 16 2014 21:45 kushm4sta wrote:
i just placeholdered for ritoky. i was really sick yesterday and today im super busy.


Can we kill kush?
Like
Lol.

He never said he was sick yesterday and now he is saying he will be busy.
Like
Lol.

I smell bullshit
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 16 2014 14:15 GMT
#1442
On October 15 2014 20:10 raynpelikoneet wrote:
So here is my problem with ritoky.

1) His read evolution on VE and how he explains it here. Does anyone think a townie would "accuse" their townread like ritoky says here? well i don't.

2) His scumreads now. He seems to have me, GB and kushmasta as scumreads. It doesn't make any sense at all for me being mafia with either of those people. It just doesn't. ritoky's thought process shows a complete lack of any logical thinking which i don't think is townie at all. He never answers me regarding the things he claims make me scummy (when those aren't even things -- he is not proving them, and he can't possibly prove them because they are not true). He claims i was acting scummily regarding kushmasta on N1 while what i did and my conclusion is what he claims to be more likely townie..... He claims doing something (in this situation scumreading or rather wanting to lynch lurkers) is scummy if done in a certain time. When i do it (except that i really don't) at some other point -- "well what the hell it's still scummy".

3) ritoky's vote on D1. He says he was following his strong townreads VE and CR onto Oats. That's fine, if it only was just that. But it's not. People who started the Oats lynch were DarthPunk and geript. ritoky doesn't think either of those guys is strong town. He scumreads geript. I don't even know what his read on DP is but it doesn't seem like it was town. Then VE votes. Then I vote. ritoky doesn't think i am town, didn't think i am necessarily town on D1. Then CR votes. Well CR hasn't done much on D1. Based on this the people voting on Oats (colors from ritoky's reads) are (in order of time of their votes):
DarthPunk
geript
VE
raynpelikoneet
Hopeless
CR

Notice that at this time the opposing wagons are geript and GlowingBear!!!!
So ritoky sheeps a vote pushed by his scumreads against lynches on his scumreads and says "i am sheeping my townreads although i am not as confident on the lynch as they are".

!!!!!

This is mafia behaviour. It literally doesn't make any sense at all. It also doesn't make any sense he isn't scumreading geript any more (or maybe he is, but then he scumreading like fucking mostly everyone in the game....)

ritoky is mafia.

##vote: ritoky


Rayn, my thoughts on your case:

1) Objectively, I think it's possible to a townie accuse his townread when he find something odd. I did that a lot. Any townie would do that because they aren't sure of who is town and who is mafia. I did thr with damdred, for instance.

2) Contradiction is not exactly a scum tell and there is a possibility he is not making associations, but just pointing out who he thinks is scum. Maybe he didn't think about a scum team making sense, and honestly, I think he shouldn't. It's unflipped association.

3) This is your strongest argument IMO, but think of it this way: if he is mafia, he could've just placed his vote outside the wagon instead joining it at the very end. So this argument is good but not as strong as it seems.
Maybe as mafia he joined only at the end so it makes it difficult to find mafia inside there.

That said, I just don't think your case is strong, but I believe he is mafia because of passivity. He is not contributing, he is not engaging himself in arguments to find scum, he is not scum hunting, etc.

Rayn, I'll vote sqrt or ritoky today. Maybe geript if you can convince me he is mafia and not only for they damdred meta thing. I derped a lot regarding geript, but his stream of thoughts seems genuine to me.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 16 2014 14:23 GMT
#1443
Does VE agree on ritoky?
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 16 2014 15:28 GMT
#1444
You know, nevermind. I have a strong scumread on sqrt and I'm voting him.

I've already give reasons why and there is another one: I find odd that he strongly scumreads CR but votes hopeless based only on math. It's like it was planned to kill DP and make hopeless' claim look bad.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 16 2014 15:35 GMT
#1445
VOTE SQRT WITH ME
HE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO HAS MUCH MORE THAN 1 MAFIA TRAIT.

ALL WE HAVE GOT ON THE OTHER ARE SPECIFIC REASONS BUT NOT AN OVERALL GAMEPLAY

SQRT IS THE MOST SCUMMY IN THE GAME SO PLEASE VOTE FOR HIM
I'm adorable.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 16 2014 16:01 GMT
#1446
WE ARE KILLING GERIPT TODAY SHUT UP!

SHUT UP GB WE ARE KILLING GERIPT! TODAY!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 16 2014 16:02 GMT
#1447
I would be comfortable killing Geript or kush today.

I'll give you another chance gb i realize i could be in omgus waters right now, so sway me.

VE is it only geript today for you or would you listen to a kush lynch maybe?
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 16 2014 16:03 GMT
#1448
I'm never voting for anyone else until geript is dead.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 16 2014 16:07 GMT
#1449
Like I'm not even trying to be a jerk here, but I'm THAT certain about geript. He doesn't play this way as town. As town he tries - he makes cases and makes observations and argues with people. You think if geript was town he'd let the wagon get this far on him? YOU'RE WRONG IF YOU THINK YES!!!!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 16 2014 16:11 GMT
#1450
Yea, I have my own reasons but I think this is scum geript I just think kush is scum kush to though.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 16 2014 16:12 GMT
#1451
I promise I will look at other cases once geript is dead. But I literally can't bring myself to do anything else until this dude hangs. The tunnel is real.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 16 2014 16:23 GMT
#1452
What does Rayn think of this?
I'm adorable.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 16 2014 16:35 GMT
#1453
Rayn fundamentally disagrees with how I play this game, but I think he agrees that geript is mafia.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 16 2014 16:38 GMT
#1454
On October 17 2014 01:01 VisceraEyes wrote:
WE ARE KILLING GERIPT TODAY SHUT UP!

SHUT UP GB WE ARE KILLING GERIPT! TODAY!

+1
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 16 2014 16:40 GMT
#1455
I don't disagree with you VE. I don't disagree with your play nor do i disagree with your case.
geript hasn't done a single townie thing after 24h into D1.
table for two on a tv tray
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 16 2014 16:55 GMT
#1456
Ok, I'll sheep you.
But promise you'll read my cases at night, VE
I'm adorable.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
October 16 2014 17:12 GMT
#1457
fwiw I got through 2 filters then couldn't read more. I was idk bored or just couldn't do it.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 16 2014 17:19 GMT
#1458
On October 17 2014 01:55 GlowingBear wrote:
Ok, I'll sheep you.
But promise you'll read my cases at night, VE

SO YOU KNOW THERE WILL BE A NIGHT EH?!?!?

j/k I promise.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 16 2014 17:30 GMT
#1459
GB you are not reading into my case on ritoky very well but that's for tomorrow..
table for two on a tv tray
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 16 2014 17:36 GMT
#1460
On October 17 2014 02:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
GB you are not reading into my case on ritoky very well but that's for tomorrow..


Maybe. I read and typed my analysis while getting ready to work. I promise I'll re read it.
I'm adorable.
Prev 1 71 72 73 74 75 93 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O95
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason94
Railgan 56
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16336
Dewaltoss 146
ggaemo 137
Hyuk 122
Mini 111
firebathero 97
ZZZero.O 95
Terrorterran 22
Dota 2
febbydoto50
League of Legends
Doublelift2711
Counter-Strike
Fnx 949
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5397
crisheroes971
Other Games
summit1g5521
FrodaN2646
fl0m960
Beastyqt847
mouzStarbuck446
KnowMe328
ArmadaUGS122
Mew2King56
ToD52
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1174
BasetradeTV169
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream67
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 103
• Adnapsc2 23
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 48
• 80smullet 21
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 11030
Other Games
• imaqtpie970
• Shiphtur210
• tFFMrPink 20
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
13h 26m
INu's Battles
15h 26m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
18h 26m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 26m
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 26m
Replay Cast
1d 2h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 13h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 14h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 19h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.