• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:35
CEST 22:35
KST 05:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9510 users

Avogadro's Number Mini Mafia - Page 72

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 70 71 72 73 74 93 Next
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
October 16 2014 01:07 GMT
#1421
Can we lunch sqrt first?
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
October 16 2014 01:10 GMT
#1422
I won't say no. But I suspect I'll have a hell of a time convincing VE and rayn to switch. You think sqrt wants the chicken or the fish?
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
October 16 2014 01:45 GMT
#1423
ugaiz?
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
October 16 2014 02:04 GMT
#1424
i'm kinda aroudn, just got up and played a game w/ storr
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
October 16 2014 02:05 GMT
#1425
geript why are your reads all outside of the existing game? have you read damdred's filter or did you just check pagecount?
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
October 16 2014 02:11 GMT
#1426
i read it. I reread it after talking w/ HF about how to read Damdred and am less sure of it. Honestly I have no clue where I stand. I promise to reread the game tonight and solve it before I drive to Columbia tomorrow.
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
October 16 2014 02:28 GMT
#1427
so no one else is around? srsly?
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
October 16 2014 02:51 GMT
#1428
ok. reread sqrt's deadline(ish) post.
"town"
quotes

"town"
quotes

CR SCUM (superficial read)

"townish maybe"
quote

"dunno"
"dunno"

"town"
quotes

"SOMETHING INCONCLUSIVE"
quotes

"Hopeless scum lol"
Vote hopeless

geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
October 16 2014 03:02 GMT
#1429
On October 12 2014 06:34 Damdred wrote:
GB is pretty easy to read normally and he does have a pretty prominent town tell that he does in every game that hes town in.

I hate that we are already at this point geript

@Damdred. What was this supposed town tell? Has GB done it yet this game? Provide proofs of your read.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
October 16 2014 03:16 GMT
#1430
On October 16 2014 01:17 sqrtofneg1 wrote:
My thoughts on GB claim and stuff:
First thought: WTF? That claim makes no sense. GB is mafia or Hopeless is mafia.
Second thought: That claim makes even less sense for mafia to do. GB is town, therefore Hopeless is mafia.
Third thought: Wait a second, he retracted his claim. Does that make Hopeless town? Do we actually have 3 Primes?

I think the winning play is to not lynch GB or Hopeless. We need to lynch elsewhere.

Hopelss I think was off and on pushing sqrt for his big post. I tried to check a few of his past games, but it's hard to find if he's town or mafia in any of the non-vet/newbie game. His big post looks very similar to that game other than the fact that it's significantly larger than usual. This post specificially bugs me because I think most everyone had come to this consensus at this point so it's mostly filler. He hasn't posted that much overall but that is I guess in part due to Canadian thanksgiving. I get a sense that he's town and doesn't really play town that well and is kinda lost. His recurrent pushes against CR actually make me feel good about him and I don't really know why because he doesn't actually bring up anything of any substance against him. I feel like I should scumread him but feels tells me otherwise.

geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
October 16 2014 03:25 GMT
#1431
I'll start off by saying I still don't like Damdred and maybe that's just personal bias. I really hate his start with me and GB. Most of his filter seems pretty honest with the exception of:
On October 15 2014 10:44 Damdred wrote:
Good god, I was sitting in the car waiting to get back to the comp so I could read the conversation. This fake claim bullshit just sends me up a wall, ever since noir 2 it just sends me into a rage. GB give me your reads, you been defending yourself and throwing out suspicions randomly I thought you were town. So give me something show me where you are instead of asking people where they are

This doesn't seem like he's angry at all. I'm not quite sure why it bugs me but it does. Honestly though, I think Damdred is my kryptonite. If I'm ever vig, I'll probably just shoot him just so I don't have to ever read him.
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
October 16 2014 03:26 GMT
#1432
Ok well I guess we will just hope that geript solves he game overnight. I'm headed to bed. See you tomorrow ish.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
October 16 2014 03:27 GMT
#1433
That said, his posts after that post are pretty sincere sounding. I guess I'll go with town, but I don't put too much stock in that read.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 16 2014 03:42 GMT
#1434
On October 16 2014 12:02 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2014 06:34 Damdred wrote:
GB is pretty easy to read normally and he does have a pretty prominent town tell that he does in every game that hes town in.

I hate that we are already at this point geript

@Damdred. What was this supposed town tell? Has GB done it yet this game? Provide proofs of your read.


Sure, GB has a weak case generating ability as town normally. That is he has a really hard time getting across what he thinks and really struggles with being able to articulate what he means as town. As mafia he does it sometimes, but generally hes really firm and does not struggle in getting across the points.

He did it when he was talking about DP, which was why I backed off and generally town read GB early on, but for whatever reason it stopped and he really firm read people. Later on GB has went to the mafia firm stance (check fanfic and how he approached me past day 2 as well) and confusion over why the fake claim was a bad idea really made me think back towards fanfic when he showed confusion over the second lynch.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 16 2014 03:43 GMT
#1435
Also been a really long day and i'm laying down for the night if you need me to expand on this a bit and show some proof from other games I can dig up I can. GB can talk about this as well or dispute it, either way if you have questions or concerns just leave them and ill get to them soon as i wake up.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 16 2014 03:43 GMT
#1436
I'm impressed that when I get out of the thread, the game doesn't move on.

Have I asked VE if he would kill sqrt? I don't remember.
VE, would you kill sqrt?
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 16 2014 03:52 GMT
#1437
On October 16 2014 12:42 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2014 12:02 geript wrote:
On October 12 2014 06:34 Damdred wrote:
GB is pretty easy to read normally and he does have a pretty prominent town tell that he does in every game that hes town in.

I hate that we are already at this point geript

@Damdred. What was this supposed town tell? Has GB done it yet this game? Provide proofs of your read.


Sure, GB has a weak case generating ability as town normally. That is he has a really hard time getting across what he thinks and really struggles with being able to articulate what he means as town. As mafia he does it sometimes, but generally hes really firm and does not struggle in getting across the points.

He did it when he was talking about DP, which was why I backed off and generally town read GB early on, but for whatever reason it stopped and he really firm read people. Later on GB has went to the mafia firm stance (check fanfic and how he approached me past day 2 as well) and confusion over why the fake claim was a bad idea really made me think back towards fanfic when he showed confusion over the second lynch.


I'm effortless as mafia. Read my fanfic filter again and see if I ever posted like I post here.

I mean, damdy, I've already put you out of the lynch because I have to reevaluate reads on you and geript after Rayn pointed out problems on my read on you. Just calm down and let's try to find a lynch townies are ok to do.
I'm adorable.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 16 2014 05:51 GMT
#1438
I still find it fucking odd GB refuses to read my case on ritoky.
table for two on a tv tray
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 16 2014 06:53 GMT
#1439
geript was pretty explicit about how he thought Mafia would play this game, and yet he doesn't seem to be suspicious of Hopeless' claim in the least.

Like, he literally said "I expect mafia to claim Prime" and Hopeless is the last unconfirmed Prime claim.

Just throwing more wood on the pyre.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 16 2014 12:45 GMT
#1440
i just placeholdered for ritoky. i was really sick yesterday and today im super busy.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Prev 1 70 71 72 73 74 93 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O95
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason94
Railgan 56
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16336
Dewaltoss 146
ggaemo 137
Hyuk 122
Mini 111
firebathero 97
ZZZero.O 95
Terrorterran 22
Dota 2
febbydoto50
League of Legends
Doublelift2711
Counter-Strike
Fnx 949
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5397
crisheroes971
Other Games
summit1g5521
FrodaN2646
fl0m960
Beastyqt847
mouzStarbuck446
KnowMe328
ArmadaUGS122
Mew2King56
ToD52
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1174
BasetradeTV169
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream67
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 103
• Adnapsc2 23
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 48
• 80smullet 21
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 11030
Other Games
• imaqtpie970
• Shiphtur210
• tFFMrPink 20
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
13h 25m
INu's Battles
15h 25m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
18h 25m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 25m
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 25m
Replay Cast
1d 2h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 13h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 14h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 19h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.