• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:38
CEST 21:38
KST 04:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8881 users

Avogadro's Number Mini Mafia - Page 70

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 68 69 70 71 72 93 Next
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 15 2014 16:45 GMT
#1381
Fucking whatever, I'll consolidate at EoD. Lynch whoever the fuck you want.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 15 2014 16:47 GMT
#1382
On October 16 2014 01:43 VisceraEyes wrote:
rayn why aren't you voting for geript? We had a moment last night where the stars aligned and you saw what I saw with regard to geript. You've spent all of today doing everything BUT vote for geript. WHY?!?!?!?

I am trying to figure out other people aswell.
Don't worry, geript still my top 2 mafia.
table for two on a tv tray
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
October 15 2014 16:47 GMT
#1383
I'm catching up, but I still have teh shits. Ritoky I think is mafia. Usually as town he's pretty trolly but in a really having fun and being funny kinda way. He also usually posts an american flag by now. But in looking at his last 5 games, I haven't seen another opening (except season of a witch) where he comes in all serious like (he was mafia there). He likely a good lynch.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 15 2014 16:48 GMT
#1384
geript still posting reads without reading the thread. Geript still mafia. Town still fucking retarded.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 15 2014 16:49 GMT
#1385
Oh my god, geript do you have any reads that have ANYTHING to do with THIS game?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 15 2014 16:54 GMT
#1386
fuck it.
##unvote
##vote geript
table for two on a tv tray
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
October 15 2014 16:57 GMT
#1387
Mental reminder read sqrt
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 15 2014 16:59 GMT
#1388
I'm a little salty that Hopeless isn't doing more today if he's town.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
October 15 2014 17:07 GMT
#1389
It's weird reading Rayn's post to GB along with an earlier post makes me want to live in a crazy world where both Rayn and hopeless are mafia.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
October 15 2014 17:10 GMT
#1390
On October 15 2014 21:55 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I don't understand what geript is talking about there. Maybe he can explain it.

So you think Damdred is mafai even though he shares your other scumreads?
Like is he bussing his whole team?

What's this referring to Rayn.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 15 2014 17:10 GMT
#1391
So just reread what GB said last night and today about sqr.
It does not make much sense to me, he has him as his top scum coming into the day and because of a list post where he calls gb town, he puts him as probably mafia but still would probably vote for him today. Instead of making a case on what is probably his top mafia, he soft pushes him to rayn to see if he can get permission to lynch him or at least get some form of traction and while all of this is going on....make a mega case on me while still seeing if he can get sqr lynched. This just feels so much like mafia trying to find someone to lynch.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
October 15 2014 17:15 GMT
#1392
On October 16 2014 01:21 VisceraEyes wrote:
Also of note: geript is treating me like a townie today while supposedly I'm one of his top mafia reads.

It's like they're fucking conceding guys, we just have to actually lynch them.

That's because I'm really lost in this game and I'm really unsure of my reads right now.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 15 2014 17:17 GMT
#1393
Geript look in gbs list post she has one of the things you said highlighted in red. What do you make of that?
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
October 15 2014 17:18 GMT
#1394
On October 15 2014 21:16 GlowingBear wrote:
Alright.

1) I immediately rescinded my claim because I thought it would be detrimental to town to keep that discussion. Yes, it was after VE pointed out a problem, but I was planning to rescind soon. Look into VE's argument:

+ Show Spoiler +
"Like here's where your story falls to pieces. If you're parity cop then you knew going into the night - not at the end of the night but GOING INTO the night that there were 3 primes claimed. This means that from YOUR perspective, you knew that there was 1 between DP and Hopeless and that there is ZERO DOCTOR. That means that you DO NOT get a check when you "out", because mafia will KILL YOU."


A parity cop must check anyone regardless if he is going to die or not. I could simply keep this discussion going and make my way out of it. I could simply say that "yes, I checked Rayn because I had to check someone and I plan to check other person at night" and keep going trying to kill Hopeless. Simply as that.
It was very dumb to claim as town? Yes!
It is even worse claiming as mafia? Yes. If hopeless gets lynched and flips prime, I, as mafia, would get lynched day3. It would be better to hide and try a mislynch on townies today. There are a lot of unconfirmed townies this game to get a mislynch. Horrible move as mafia.

I'm saying it again: I am VT and I fake claimed to get reactions. I've never done that before and I decided I should give it a shot. It was horrible.

2) There is no way I'm mafia after I've put so much effort in the game, specially at night one. I filter dived a lot of people, searched for previous games to understand meta and came back with that to the thread. You were basically scumreading me for saying DP was blue but pointing him out as scum. But check the rest of my gameplay and see if it convinces you I'm mafia.

Now I defended myself, answering Rayn.

Rayn, I think Hopeless is town for his reaction. He didn't flip, there was a chance he was mafia. I mean, there is a possible setup where there is 2 primes and 1 parity cop, and simply 2 primes without any PR. I expected him to, as mafia, start coming full throttle against me. I mean, if a mafia got busted, I think he would turn aggressive and try to get me mislynched at least to save himself. Yet he thought I could be town fake claiming.
To be honest, now that I think more out of this, this doesn't mean much. I just realised that if we are in a setup where there is only 2 primes and no power roles, there is also a GF, which means that there is no Power Role so he KNOWS I'm town and he ALSO knows I'm vt if he is mafia.
God my claim was more retarded than I thought.
Anyway, I'm still having him as town...

CR, for his stream of thought, his confusion but trying to solve it, I don't think mafia would do that and look genuine like CR did. I believe that he turned from a question mark into a leaning town after my fake claim.

Now, on geript:

Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 07:13 geript wrote:
On October 15 2014 07:11 Chairman Ray wrote:
Yeah, I find it hard to believe that mafia would actually shoot the prime.

What does everyone think about just leaving both hopeless and GB alive today?

I'm not sure which we lynch. We definitely lynch 1.


This is his first post, even after hopeless thought I could be town. He didn't have second thoughts here. He decided that the thread should definetely lynch one. It will be a mislynch anyway.

Now, check this post I've just realised

Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 07:19 geript wrote:
Did I have a bad read on GB. If that's the case then why claim.


THIS POST IS COMPLETELY OUT OF CONTEXT. Why is he asking if he had a bad read on me? Why is he asking why did I claim? WAS THIS SUPPOSED TO BE POSTED ON THE SCUM QT?
Like, it sounds like he knows I'm VT and he is trying to understand why I decided to fake claim.
LOL

Damdred just posted this:

Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 07:22 Damdred wrote:
Glowing did you bread from cop?

Why check hopeless here?


And asked nothing else, neither came back with a follow up. Again, he is not trying to figure the game. I'm having a hard time believing he is town.

Kush simply voted on Hopeless and fucked off. Like I would expect from a mafia, because he wouldn't care who to lynch:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 07:36 kushm4sta wrote:
On October 15 2014 07:30 Hopeless1der wrote:
GB if your next post isnt something along the lines of "lol jk" I will fucking end you. This is your one and only warning.


ah hahahahah

##vote hopeless


VE's reaction was very solid logic and I believe that his inquisitive tone makes him townie.

That's what I've got, Rayn.

This post?
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 15 2014 17:26 GMT
#1395
On October 16 2014 02:10 Damdred wrote:
So just reread what GB said last night and today about sqr.
It does not make much sense to me, he has him as his top scum coming into the day and because of a list post where he calls gb town, he puts him as probably mafia but still would probably vote for him today. Instead of making a case on what is probably his top mafia, he soft pushes him to rayn to see if he can get permission to lynch him or at least get some form of traction and while all of this is going on....make a mega case on me while still seeing if he can get sqr lynched. This just feels so much like mafia trying to find someone to lynch.


This is a complete misread of my posts and I've made my line of thought pretty clear when changing opinions.
Also, there is no sense saying I am searching someone to mislynch or a permission to Lynn. I've being scumreading sqrt since day1. I've being comparing metas throughout the whole game. I could easily jump on oats last day or any other wagon. I decided to push sqrt because he was my top scumread.

You're talking nonsense.

Also, I'm a man. Stop saying "she". I feel my boobs growing everytime you say that.
I'm adorable.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
October 15 2014 17:28 GMT
#1396
Like if that's what you meant then it's pretty obvious. I had an earlyish townread on GB. I was trying to figure out if my read was wrong; but if my read was wrong then why would he shoot DP then claim. Like that makes zero sense.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
October 15 2014 17:31 GMT
#1397
As far as what I make of it, idk. I think he's probably awful town. Maybe he's really dumb scum and VE is right. All I know is that I'm probably going to look really bad after today regardless of what happens.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 15 2014 17:36 GMT
#1398
On October 16 2014 02:26 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2014 02:10 Damdred wrote:
So just reread what GB said last night and today about sqr.
It does not make much sense to me, he has him as his top scum coming into the day and because of a list post where he calls gb town, he puts him as probably mafia but still would probably vote for him today. Instead of making a case on what is probably his top mafia, he soft pushes him to rayn to see if he can get permission to lynch him or at least get some form of traction and while all of this is going on....make a mega case on me while still seeing if he can get sqr lynched. This just feels so much like mafia trying to find someone to lynch.


This is a complete misread of my posts and I've made my line of thought pretty clear when changing opinions.
Also, there is no sense saying I am searching someone to mislynch or a permission to Lynn. I've being scumreading sqrt since day1. I've being comparing metas throughout the whole game. I could easily jump on oats last day or any other wagon. I decided to push sqrt because he was my top scumread.

You're talking nonsense.

Also, I'm a man. Stop saying "she". I feel my boobs growing everytime you say that.


I don't think i called you a she in that post I see a lot of masculine pronouns to describe you, if you see she autocorrect probably did it not me.

Ok you say i'm misreading your posts. This is the line of thought that I see in your posts tell me where i'm wrong

SQR Is top scumread->SQR is probably mafia, bad list post makes me think he might be town->Damdred is definitely mafia but i'll probably vote SQR eod->Rayn would you vote SQR/Damdred would you vote sqr->Leaning scum on sqr.

Am I wrong in the series of events and your flow of ideas?
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 15 2014 17:52 GMT
#1399
On October 16 2014 02:31 geript wrote:
As far as what I make of it, idk. I think he's probably awful town. Maybe he's really dumb scum and VE is right. All I know is that I'm probably going to look really bad after today regardless of what happens.

Couldn't be worse than you look right now.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 15 2014 18:00 GMT
#1400
Everyone who isn't voting geript needs to explain in detail why they are townreading him so I can FUCKING DUNK THEM!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 68 69 70 71 72 93 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason80
BRAT_OK 67
Railgan 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 21101
Mini 369
Dewaltoss 160
Hyuk 145
firebathero 116
ggaemo 97
ZZZero.O 73
Terrorterran 3
Dota 2
Gorgc7988
febbydoto13
League of Legends
Doublelift1382
Counter-Strike
fl0m1195
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4387
Khaldor1305
crisheroes952
Liquid`Hasu869
Other Games
summit1g3101
FrodaN2467
Beastyqt800
KnowMe301
mouzStarbuck297
ArmadaUGS123
Mew2King61
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1148
BasetradeTV184
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream49
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 89
• Adnapsc2 23
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 51
• 80smullet 23
• Azhi_Dahaki11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8185
• WagamamaTV444
Other Games
• imaqtpie820
• Shiphtur261
• tFFMrPink 17
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 23m
INu's Battles
16h 23m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
19h 23m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 23m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 23m
Replay Cast
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 14h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 20h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.