• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:45
CEST 20:45
KST 03:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8196 users

Avogadro's Number Mini Mafia - Page 69

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 67 68 69 70 71 93 Next
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 15 2014 14:23 GMT
#1361
Also its awesome that GB brings up mission mafia where kush was town, but brings up a much smaller filter for me as scum (in showdown) when I was mafia in mission mafia. Its like hes trying to skew the thread against me, its such a mafia play
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 15 2014 14:24 GMT
#1362
I already told you i don't know what to make of it because it doesn't make any sense to me. I don't know what it is a response to or regarding what he says so. I am not going to analyze it before geript comments on it, which he should obviously do.

why are you refusing to talk about ritoky?
table for two on a tv tray
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 15 2014 14:26 GMT
#1363
On October 15 2014 19:00 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
And if you don't think you're both defending yourself and overreacting to the minimal accusations of someone you supposedly think is scum; you might want to re-read your posts. If that doesn't work, you need to improve your English or reading comprehension. Quite defensive.

You call it defending. I call it pointing out statements that are ridiculous and have no proof behind them.
Could you post the proof?
Or let's do it this way...

Question to everyone:
Who thinks what ritoky says about me has proof behind it and/or has he clearly pointed out the proof he is claiming is there?
Do you think his accusations towards me are reasonable for someone who is properly reading the game?


To answer your question Rayn. I do not think what ritoky is pointing to has enough strength behind it to sway the read behind it and doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me. And no they aren't that resonable i think its pretty obvious you are trying to figure out the game,
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 15 2014 14:27 GMT
#1364
On October 15 2014 12:03 Damdred wrote:
Ok, so i need clarification on a few things, you can choose to answer now or when you wake up.
On your list post, even though you say it might change today you have you will probably vote on sqr depending on how his day goes. But you have him under probably mafia, but you have myself and ritoky higher...if you know where your vote will probably go why isn't he higher on the list at that point?
Why is kush so low on the list considering his pretty firm town read on you, and the "reaction Test" that you did?


Also, GB you skipped this as well instead just going into attack mode on me so please answer.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 15 2014 15:25 GMT
#1365
I'm not refusing to talk about ritoky, Rayn. I haven't properly read your case and his latest posts yet so I can really give a good read about him, but for what I saw he looks scum from his d1 posts.

Damdred, I've already answered that in the exact post I've put him as leaning scum. His post after night1 looked like his townplay so I wasn't very sure on him. After, I re read his post and felt it was off. He is again my top scum read.

Also, Rayn brought good points about my case so I'm reconsidering it.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 15 2014 15:27 GMT
#1366
I won't be active today. Work is very demanding and you know I was already called out by my boss for using the phone too much.

Mondays and Wednesdays are terrible for me.

But I'll post more around midnight
I'm adorable.
sqrtofneg1
Profile Blog Joined November 2013
Canada1159 Posts
October 15 2014 16:17 GMT
#1367
My thoughts on GB claim and stuff:
First thought: WTF? That claim makes no sense. GB is mafia or Hopeless is mafia.
Second thought: That claim makes even less sense for mafia to do. GB is town, therefore Hopeless is mafia.
Third thought: Wait a second, he retracted his claim. Does that make Hopeless town? Do we actually have 3 Primes?

I think the winning play is to not lynch GB or Hopeless. We need to lynch elsewhere.
Imaginary
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 15 2014 16:18 GMT
#1368
On October 15 2014 14:26 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 08:11 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 15 2014 08:09 Hopeless1der wrote:
GB who did you check last night?


I checked Rayn. I thought he was going to die instead of DP.
Why does that matter to you? You had a town read on me and hopeless isn't even playing the game. Why are you hesitating?

Like here's my thing - while thinking Hopeless was Damdred he tried to leverage his claim plus Hopeless' activity to get Damdred to vote for Hopeless. Once he fucked this up, THEN he unclaims.

All townies MUST vote for GlowingBear today. I've even convinced Geript the Mafia to bus this guy, everyone use your heads and do the right thing.


[b]All Townies are still voting for GlowingBear.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 15 2014 16:19 GMT
#1369
On October 15 2014 14:29 VisceraEyes wrote:
Like, that's why he bails on the claim. NOT because he was reaction testing, but because he fucked up and tried to manipulate someone who wasn't even here. If he is trying to get a READ on Hopeless, then he doesn't MISTAKE Hopeless for DAMDRED and try and get him to lynch HIMSELF man! If he's trying to get a read on Hopeless that post would be directed AT Hopeless or whatever.

Guys VOTE FOR GLOWINGBEAR!

if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 15 2014 16:20 GMT
#1370
The only other person I'll consider voting for today is geript.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 15 2014 16:21 GMT
#1371
Also of note: geript is treating me like a townie today while supposedly I'm one of his top mafia reads.

It's like they're fucking conceding guys, we just have to actually lynch them.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 15 2014 16:22 GMT
#1372
On October 16 2014 01:20 VisceraEyes wrote:
The only other person I'll consider voting for today is geript.


Read my posts. Read my wall. Read what I've brought from geript.
I'm adorable.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 15 2014 16:27 GMT
#1373
I don't understand your point on geript. All you say is his reaction looks "out of context" which doesn't make sense - regardless of his alignment, he thought you were town on D1, then you claimed, so he questioned his read of you. What is out of context about his quote?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 15 2014 16:32 GMT
#1374
On October 16 2014 01:27 VisceraEyes wrote:
I don't understand your point on geript. All you say is his reaction looks "out of context" which doesn't make sense - regardless of his alignment, he thought you were town on D1, then you claimed, so he questioned his read of you. What is out of context about his quote?


Hmm. It seems I derped again.
I thought he posted here instead of in the scum qt. That is what I meant for our of context...
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 15 2014 16:34 GMT
#1375
VE I'd never put this much effort while being scum. Never. I completely understand your desire to lynch me. But disregard my fake claim for a period of time and analyse my play throughout the game. See what you infer from it.
I'm adorable.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 15 2014 16:38 GMT
#1376
Fine. I'll lynch you LAST then. And risk the game on it. It's your call GB.

REREOUTE! ALL TOWNIES ARE NOW VOTING FOR GERIPT FOR GREATEST GLORY AND TOWNIE VICTORY!!

##Unvote
##Vote: geript
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
sqrtofneg1
Profile Blog Joined November 2013
Canada1159 Posts
October 15 2014 16:40 GMT
#1377
Voting my next scummy looking person: Chairman Ray.

Reason: D1: he thinks I'm top scum.
On October 12 2014 17:19 Chairman Ray wrote:
I'm pretty confident that sqrt is scum atm.

Sqrt entered the thread with a joke scumclaim (which is fine imo), but then left for a few hours, and re-entered the thread with some really bad reads after some people were pushing on him. There's a clear difference when town is giving bad reads and when scum is giving bad reads, and it's clear that his reads show a scum mindset. His reasonings are all just "this person did X, therefore he's mafia", without any regard to why X is scummy.

I will summarize all his reads:

CR is mafia because he made 2 filler posts
VE is mafia because he gave a townread on geript and himself
Geript is mafia because he's buddying DP
GB is mafia because he didn't want to discuss one of his scumreads

What else do those 4 reads have in common? Firstly, they are barely relevant to the game with everything else that's happened. Secondly, they all appear near the start of their filters.

So what does this mean? This means that sqrt probably just clicked on a few people's filter, read until he could comment on one thing, and then stopped there. Scummy as hell.

One other thing that I find interesting. When I defended sqrt's read on GB, he responded to me normally. Let's take a step back and look at this. Sqrt thinks I'm mafia. That means when I ask him something, it should cross his mind that I'm mafia with an agenda other than getting more information. He should have noticed that I asked him about GB, and didn't respond at all on his reads on me. That's one very obvious thing a town sqrt should have noticed. What's more interesting is that he has both GB an I as scumreads, but when I defended GB, he responded to me like he's trying to convince me of his read. For someone who accused geript and DP of buddying, it should have been 1000% obvious that I'm buddying GB, but nope, not at all. Scum scum scummy scummy scum scum.

##Vote: sqrtofneg1

And then, he votes Oats with this reason:
On October 14 2014 05:44 Chairman Ray wrote:
The case on Oats is pretty solid

You have my vote

An argument could be made that by that time, there was no hope of lynching me, but you don't vote someone that you haven't said a single word about.

Day 2: Still only me.
Let me point out that if you're town, you don't have only one scumread. There's 3 scum in this game, and the fact that he's only focusing on me indicates that he's mafia.

##Unvote
##Vote: Chairman Ray
Imaginary
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 15 2014 16:41 GMT
#1378
sqrt why aren't you voting for geript? You say I raise excellent points against him, lynch him with me.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
sqrtofneg1
Profile Blog Joined November 2013
Canada1159 Posts
October 15 2014 16:43 GMT
#1379
On October 16 2014 01:41 VisceraEyes wrote:
sqrt why aren't you voting for geript? You say I raise excellent points against him, lynch him with me.

CR looks scummier imo.
Imaginary
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 15 2014 16:43 GMT
#1380
rayn why aren't you voting for geript? We had a moment last night where the stars aligned and you saw what I saw with regard to geript. You've spent all of today doing everything BUT vote for geript. WHY?!?!?!?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 67 68 69 70 71 93 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
Laughngamez YouTube
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 255
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
IndyStarCraft 255
JuggernautJason61
BRAT_OK 46
MindelVK 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 24547
Mini 414
Hyuk 166
firebathero 152
ggaemo 123
Dewaltoss 97
Mong 51
Hyun 38
ToSsGirL 23
Dota 2
Gorgc8483
febbydoto16
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3103
Khaldor1376
crisheroes1106
Liquid`Hasu760
Other Games
FrodaN2442
fl0m954
Beastyqt892
mouzStarbuck240
KnowMe183
ArmadaUGS141
Mew2King62
Trikslyr46
Chillindude31
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1051
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
Other Games
BasetradeTV2
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 89
• StrangeGG 44
• Adnapsc2 19
• LUISG 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 34
• 80smullet 17
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 9072
• WagamamaTV370
Other Games
• imaqtpie761
• Shiphtur305
• tFFMrPink 19
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
15m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
15h 15m
INu's Battles
17h 15m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
20h 15m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
Replay Cast
1d 5h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 15h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 16h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.