• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:36
CEST 12:36
KST 19:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20263Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8327 users

Devil's Riddle Mafia - Page 74

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 72 73 74 75 76 94 Next
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 27 2014 10:54 GMT
#1461
Mocsta completely faked out thrawn with irc. Not true prome.

I think mm is town. He asked me a pretty good question earlier. On phone so can't find it but it's at the end of day 1
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 27 2014 11:00 GMT
#1462
I gotta check the sequence of events surrounding yamatos interaction with the VE lynch. I suspect that it's a bus though. MANY MANY SCUMREADS MEANS I TOWN YEAH???!?!
No gg, No skill.
abuse
Profile Joined April 2011
Latvia1946 Posts
September 27 2014 11:07 GMT
#1463
On September 27 2014 19:34 HaruRH wrote:
The werewolf role triggers upon his death. Having a unkillable role is inbalanced.


I see.

Still, if vayne's claim is not fake, then considering we only have 1 scum after CR, he is unkillable by scum. Town wins if the last 3P role is defender.
I don't believe you.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 27 2014 11:15 GMT
#1464
On September 27 2014 20:07 abuse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2014 19:34 HaruRH wrote:
The werewolf role triggers upon his death. Having a unkillable role is inbalanced.


I see.

Still, if vayne's claim is not fake, then considering we only have 1 scum after CR, he is unkillable by scum. Town wins if the last 3P role is defender.

His claim is almost certainly fake.
abuse
Profile Joined April 2011
Latvia1946 Posts
September 27 2014 11:22 GMT
#1465
On September 27 2014 20:15 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2014 20:07 abuse wrote:
On September 27 2014 19:34 HaruRH wrote:
The werewolf role triggers upon his death. Having a unkillable role is inbalanced.


I see.

Still, if vayne's claim is not fake, then considering we only have 1 scum after CR, he is unkillable by scum. Town wins if the last 3P role is defender.

His claim is almost certainly fake.


I am not taking CR's claim into account. Because if CR is defender then we have 2 scum alive and then what I said does not apply.
This was more aimed at what you said that prome is 99% defender.
I don't believe you.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 27 2014 11:27 GMT
#1466
So everyone just ignoring my case hey?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
abuse
Profile Joined April 2011
Latvia1946 Posts
September 27 2014 11:28 GMT
#1467
Which means that scum did shoot a vet tonight and there is no alternative if no doc is present. In case of a claim we'd get a confirmed town.

I don't believe you.
abuse
Profile Joined April 2011
Latvia1946 Posts
September 27 2014 11:29 GMT
#1468
On September 27 2014 20:27 DarthPunk wrote:
So everyone just ignoring my case hey?


Sorry mustve ignored you. Damn that must be a sucky feeling.
I don't believe you.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 27 2014 11:32 GMT
#1469
On September 27 2014 20:29 abuse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2014 20:27 DarthPunk wrote:
So everyone just ignoring my case hey?


Sorry mustve ignored you. Damn that must be a sucky feeling.


lol
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 27 2014 11:42 GMT
#1470
Gotta wait for the counterargument dp.

I don't have any thing that looks completely off though if that makes you feel better
No gg, No skill.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
September 27 2014 13:10 GMT
#1471
damdred mafia?

pretty sure no
Writer@WriterYamato
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 27 2014 13:52 GMT
#1472
DP are you still here?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 27 2014 13:54 GMT
#1473
Soon as I get to a comp I'll answer the case which is pretty interesting and misrepresented a little
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 27 2014 13:58 GMT
#1474
ONLY A LITTE DAMDRED?

Which means that its mostly correct and you scum.
Get on IRC fast fast Damdred.
No gg, No skill.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 27 2014 14:03 GMT
#1475
I'm driving atm,just being a bit trolly with the little part
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 27 2014 14:29 GMT
#1476
stop texting and driving you maniac
No gg, No skill.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 27 2014 15:16 GMT
#1477
On September 27 2014 18:44 DarthPunk wrote:
Does everyone remember how Damdred spent most of day one waiting for me to appear so he could talk with me?

This post here is the LAST time he actually develops the read on me. And how does he do it? By rehashing something he posted in his qt.

Seems like he is really invested in his scum read or trying to convince others to lynch him.

Show nested quote +
On September 25 2014 08:41 Damdred wrote:
Just got to a comp i'll go on and paste my notes that i put up this morning to oats (about dp)

Yea, at the start he just skims the thread and votes with what could be seen as something that could become popular in the thread since CR basically said he would help mafia. DP when confronted instantly voted off.

When it comes to hapa he gave himself an out of his scum read on him by saying it was basically outdated meta, its a decent scum tell to give yourself such an easy out at that point if hes played with him so much. And he misrepresents the meta and comes to geript with a chainsaw in hand basically. Even though hes so sure that hapa is scum, he refuses to vote on him or push his lynch today even though most of his filter IS HAPA IS SCUM. Its noncommital with the appearance of looking good.

He said he would be willing to lynch a third party if another better lynch could not be obtained. If you look at the OP there is only 1 3p in this game. Which at this point if nobody has CC'd or claimed third party we can be safe to assume that CR is the only one. So he should be off the table, and lynching into the unknown with a chance to hit mafia is better than lynching a known. (wasteing a lynch is never good in my book)

He isn't pushing anything but hapa is scum, and he'll let that ride till tomorrow so that he can try to get him lynched tomorrow (if hes not shitting towny rainbows). Hes throwing doubt on a few people and giving a little pressure on geript at this point which looks and feels more like show than anything.

Added a few things in the ().


What is the next thing he posts about his major read from day one? The person he spoke at length about wanting to question:

Show nested quote +
On September 26 2014 00:50 Damdred wrote:
On September 26 2014 00:15 Oatsmaster wrote:
What do you mean "Like what"?

Im saying you might be buddying me because I didnt feel like I explained my scumread on DP well enough.

Anyway as I said, not interested in lynching you today.

Who Im interested in lynching.
PROMETHELAX.
His first content post is so bad.
He waffles around geript, posts about some not very relevent posts, then gives a bunch of reads with no reasoning and never attempts to make any effort, other than bitching to VE to give him reads, to get info to expand his scumreads. all his scumreads are "they havent done anything".
super weak.
Then he goes onto Vayne, none of the points he brings up is good.
His main point is that town Vayne would read the OP. Totally not a point at all. Why would scumVayne purposely push a case based on bad info? Literally it makes no sense to not check how the role works as scum because you dont want to get caught like that. Bad bad bad.
Continuing, he doesnt post about the biggest issue in the thread, the Hapa/VE stuff. Its huge. He doesnt care.
Showing that his mindset is off and isnt aware of the normal thread atmosphere cause hes scum.

OK.
##vote Promethelax

Hes gonna come back and post a wall of text but dont get suckered. Stay the course and LYNCH HIM.
Majority lynch.
no lynch is the absolute worst thing that can happen.


I felt like I did explain why I was scum reading DP at the time decently well. I suppose i'm being prudent in how I look at our partnership currently and you should act the same way towards me until our alignments are known to each other. So I can understand the stance.


At the time? So he doesn't scum read me anymore? Who the fuck knows. He has dropped his read on me with zero reasoning the read he used as an excuse to be unproductive prior to that.


Show nested quote +
On September 26 2014 00:50 Damdred wrote:
The case is not bad, Prom posts a few big posts that seem good at face value but their are several issues within each.


Several issues within each. What issues? What is he talking about? No one knows because he doesn;t explain or extrapolate.

Non committal and saying nothing.

Show nested quote +
On September 26 2014 03:47 Damdred wrote:
On September 26 2014 03:23 Promethelax wrote:
same question to MM1 and Damdred.

Who is your best scum read and why? gogogo.


Sorry I missed this while looking.

I'm really hesitant to say MM, but I think hes a decent lynch today for a few reasons (on my phone so can't quote but I can add those laters and if mm wants to address this hes welcome to)

In his earlier filter, he talks about not liking hapa (who at the time I believe, thread sentiment was against) but had no real opinion on DP because he had never played with him before. On further inspection, MM still hasn't given a read on DP but did give one on hapa and after talking with hapa I learned that MM never played with him either. So why the double standard and still not having an opinion on someone who is prominent in the thread? (once thread sentiment turned in hapas favor MM felt a lot better about hapa and worse about VE which is a non-point i think)

His postins about who he thinks is the best lynch is always in flux and is a bit strange. He said at one point that Oats was the better lynch out of myself and Oats. Once his partner started in on me he switched to me, then back to oats. While always staying voted on me.

It just does not make sense and not a lot of time passes between "I do not know if i want to lynch oats or VE first today" to "Damdred is the best lynch today". Later on he says lynch oats, and he would rather have me alive and he liked that I hadn't town read my partner on basically nothing, but this was the same t hing that got him to switch to me in the first place last night. Later on the same reason he wants to move to oats and lynch oats, is the reason he gives him a pass for today? And then he jumps on abuse.

MM just seems like he wants to kill anyone he can, or look like hes contributing to the thread. Its just hes pretty easy to lynch in every game I play with him and i'm hesitant in it now.


Cool now his top scum read is the biggest nobody lurker in the game. What happened to DP being scum? Who the fuck knows. But I find it very disingenuous that such a huge part of his day one scum hunting can just disappear into nothingness.

Show nested quote +
On September 26 2014 05:15 Damdred wrote:
##Vote VE

I have to start going back to work now, but i'll be around the last hour hit and miss if we want to do a sudden change, I really do not want a no lynch some information is better than none.


Out of nowhere He joins the VE wagon. ZERO explanation. Just hops on. LIke why? He didn;t even TRY to lynch his 'biggest scum read' MM or his previous obsession DP.

Looks Like a bus. Smells like a bus.




I come in and try some last minute shenanigans.


Show nested quote +
On September 26 2014 06:46 Damdred wrote:
I would switch to mm or useless dp


OH LOOK HE SHEEPS HIS SCUM READ THAT HE DROPPED BUT NOW HAS AGAIN TO STOP THE VOTE ON VE WHO HE HAS SAID NOTHING ABOUT.

Like look at the EXACT progression from Damdred and his VE read and bathe in the scumminess.

Show nested quote +
On September 26 2014 04:57 Damdred wrote:
@Hapa

VEs lack of being present at this point in the day is worrying, or at least sticking around. After the VE flip where would you go if we lynched him? And what do you think of MM?



Show nested quote +
On September 26 2014 05:15 Damdred wrote:
##Vote VE

I have to start going back to work now, but i'll be around the last hour hit and miss if we want to do a sudden change, I really do not want a no lynch some information is better than none.


Show nested quote +
On September 26 2014 06:39 Damdred wrote:
VE besides Cr who is mafia to you?



Show nested quote +
On September 26 2014 06:46 Damdred wrote:
I would switch to mm or useless dp


Oh shit VE was lynched, better salvage my town cred mang

Show nested quote +
On September 26 2014 07:22 Damdred wrote:
I'm glad I stuck on him and I hope Cr is the defender.

This is a great day for town.


But wait. Why is he questioning the Cr defender claim. At the time everyone in the thread should have been pretty sure that he WAS the defender. Because the alternative was so fucking INCOMPREHENSIBLE.

Off.

Show nested quote +
On September 27 2014 08:16 Damdred wrote:
##vote CR

at work atm, glad you did the smart thing geript.


Oh look lost my other buddy. Give me town creds.

And today, all Damdred has done is push Vayne and IGNORED THE TWO PEOPLE HE WANTED TO LYNCH INSTEAD OF VE.

Damdred is scum

/thread

/game


I think your read on me is a "bit" misrepresented at this point with a few of your points coming from non alignment indicative posts that you are painting in a scummy light.

To start with your point about me waiting to talk with you. Its correct, I did post a massive amount of questions in a post and you were gone so we could not have much of an interaction and you could not answer my questions or concerns about some of the things that you had been doing at that point in the thread. In fact once I posted that I moved onto discussing other things in the thread, until the topic of you came back up and I was at home so I figured that I would post what I thought. And I will not push a weak scum read at that point in the game when we have had almost no interaction together, I understand and grasp the fact that I could be and usually am wrong early day one on my reads on people. It generally makes my day one lackluster because of second guessing but it is what it is.

Sometimes when we are all on our phones or can't post a lot people usually ask questions to get further answers out of people then or later. It is how the game works as sometimes people do not explain themselves fully. I was still struggling with my read on Prom at the time, and I did feel the town list and scum list had a few problems and the town pass on kush gave me reason to question the posts. But my conclussion in QT was different than what Oats posted, which was that Prom was town. Hence why I did not push or vote prom at that point, just the case wasn't to bad once Prom re-entered the thread I felt a lot better about how he went about the rest of the day and leading the thread, he was really towny I felt.

For who I wanted to lynch, MM had been flip flopping a lot at that point, and some of the things he said did not line up or make sense so of course I would want to lynch him. He looked like he was just trying to kill people to kill them, was townreading someone the same reason that he scum read them, it just did not make logical sense. I was unsure of you at that point, so I was letting you do more stuff before I made a decision at that point if you were scum.

I actually did say a few things about VE during the course of the game, at first I was townreading him because his play did look A lot like fanfic, but then hapa pointed out one key thing that made me really nervous about his whole play during the day. He did not waffle, and I think I alluded to that in my filter when I said that I gave VE hell for indecisive and passive voice in that same game he was pointing to. And for as much sheeping as you claim I did my vote never came off of VE. I might of been second guessing myself when he came back into the thread and actually did stuff but I did not move, and sheeping you? When I mentioned that I would vote for you....kinda funny.

I did hope CR was the defender, it would clear Oats in our QT as i'm town, would clear abuse and make the game a lot easier just overall would make it a simple game.

I pushed Vayne with his lackluster return to thread, his plan to just strike into the pairs going down a list which I still think is bad since leads to ahigher bodycount anyway. His sudden change of stance towards CR left questions that I thought were scummy, his claim makes him not scummy since he isn't beint CC'd so no more push on him from me.

And you would have to be...special not to vote on CR here.

Your whole case is crap.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 27 2014 15:19 GMT
#1478
And I will not push a weak scum read at that point in the game

It totally didnt sound weak.
it would clear Oats in our QT as i'm town

Awkward phrasing here.

Not impressed by the defence here damdred, its not well defined. Just a wall of text talking and talking and talking.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 27 2014 15:21 GMT
#1479
##vote CR
cause IM NOT SPECIAL.
No gg, No skill.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 27 2014 15:24 GMT
#1480
Nothing I do impresses or makes anyone look at me favorably, i'm just going to be called terrible town at the end of the game and its depressing. I could probably nail all mafia while juggling chainsaws and reciting Shakespeare and people in the thread would say i'm not doing anything well.
Prev 1 72 73 74 75 76 94 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PondCast
19:00
Episode 112
CranKy Ducklings30
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 209
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 35622
Calm 2495
Shuttle 709
Bisu 686
Hyuk 465
Rush 329
Stork 245
actioN 218
Soma 172
Mong 165
[ Show more ]
Zeus 107
EffOrt 90
Pusan 89
Last 76
Shinee 55
ZerO 50
Shine 45
Dewaltoss 44
ToSsGirL 44
NotJumperer 44
Free 43
Barracks 42
Bale 39
Yoon 38
Soulkey 33
Light 28
Killer 27
sorry 24
HiyA 21
Noble 21
Sharp 21
ajuk12(nOOB) 16
hero 15
yabsab 14
Sacsri 13
Dota 2
Gorgc3871
League of Legends
JimRising 352
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1327
shoxiejesuss825
edward72
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King116
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko19
Other Games
gofns38292
summit1g6546
singsing1589
ceh9561
crisheroes242
DeMusliM135
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick637
BasetradeTV210
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream15
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 56
• LUISG 26
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP11
• killerbeecast5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV251
• lizZardDota2118
League of Legends
• Stunt307
Other Games
• Shiphtur832
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
25m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2h 25m
OSC
11h 40m
Replay Cast
12h 25m
OSC
1d 12h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 23h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.