• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:58
CEST 19:58
KST 02:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8832 users

Devil's Riddle Mafia - Page 72

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 70 71 72 73 74 94 Next
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 27 2014 08:48 GMT
#1421
On September 27 2014 17:47 Promethelax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2014 17:46 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 27 2014 17:44 Promethelax wrote:
On September 27 2014 17:41 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 27 2014 17:40 Promethelax wrote:
On September 27 2014 17:38 DarthPunk wrote:
Huh|? How did I chainsaw defend VE?

I admit to the counterwagon shit though. LOL.


That was someone else trying to refute hapa's meta case was it?


I mean. I didn't try. I DID refute it. The meta case was still incorrect, even if VE was scum after all.


One game from a year ago is not refutation, stick to not using meta. You are excellent when you don't stay towards the dark side of mafia games. Much less impressive when you do.

How likely is it that Vanye is 3p in your opinion?


A town game is a town game is a town game.

And I don't need pointers from you Prome. :D


At meta you do ;p


Nope.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 27 2014 08:49 GMT
#1422
On September 27 2014 17:43 geript wrote:
I'm kinda tired of reading stuff and I'm watching the LoL championships. Anything you specifically want to me to look at when I get up tomorrow Prome/DP?


Dat fanatic OMG game. OMG.... get it.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 27 2014 08:50 GMT
#1423
To be fair DP, I saw that CR said both his partners were mad that he claimed 3p. I don't think it terribly changes things in any regard.

@Prome could you check my read on Abuse. Do you agree with it and the reasoning behind it?
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 27 2014 08:50 GMT
#1424
On September 27 2014 17:49 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2014 17:43 geript wrote:
I'm kinda tired of reading stuff and I'm watching the LoL championships. Anything you specifically want to me to look at when I get up tomorrow Prome/DP?


Dat fanatic OMG game. OMG.... get it.

Yah Fanatic had that game a numerous points. They just failed.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 27 2014 08:51 GMT
#1425
Also kush not posting much is more scum kush than town kush cause he is afraid to post at all as scum.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
September 27 2014 08:53 GMT
#1426
On September 27 2014 17:50 geript wrote:
To be fair DP, I saw that CR said both his partners were mad that he claimed 3p. I don't think it terribly changes things in any regard.

@Prome could you check my read on Abuse. Do you agree with it and the reasoning behind it?


The general premise of the read is one I've used and support. It entails a weak scum player though and since I have no idea of abuse's scum capabilities I'd call him a town lean but not as confirmed as you seem to think he is.

I think oats has a decent chance of being the last scum actually.

DP: are you sure there can be only one of each role? This set-up seems poorly thought out and poorly defined. I can't find anywhere that it says only one is possible.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 27 2014 08:53 GMT
#1427
WOW I wish Kush's filter link was in the OP.

Kinda useful.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 27 2014 08:55 GMT
#1428
Can you explain the Oats read Prome?
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
September 27 2014 08:55 GMT
#1429
CR is mafia goon.
All other roles impossible.
Unless there are two bonders.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 27 2014 08:56 GMT
#1430
On September 27 2014 17:53 Promethelax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2014 17:50 geript wrote:
To be fair DP, I saw that CR said both his partners were mad that he claimed 3p. I don't think it terribly changes things in any regard.

@Prome could you check my read on Abuse. Do you agree with it and the reasoning behind it?


The general premise of the read is one I've used and support. It entails a weak scum player though and since I have no idea of abuse's scum capabilities I'd call him a town lean but not as confirmed as you seem to think he is.

I think oats has a decent chance of being the last scum actually.

DP: are you sure there can be only one of each role? This set-up seems poorly thought out and poorly defined. I can't find anywhere that it says only one is possible.


No. but anyone who has played mafia sort of has inherent ideas of what is balanced. And two werewolves would mean that town would HAVE to mislynch one of them or auto win. SO I think that possibility (two werewolves being possible) would not have occurred to someone fakeclaiming at the start of the game.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 27 2014 08:58 GMT
#1431
ALSO what the fuck is with werewolf being a town power role. Kind of like the reverse of real mafia. LOL.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
September 27 2014 08:58 GMT
#1432
On September 27 2014 17:53 DarthPunk wrote:
WOW I wish Kush's filter link was in the OP.

Kinda useful.


But that would require kush to not be an ass and sign up for games on alt accounts. Something he has been doing since before I left.

Oats just hasn't done anything at all townie, his activity is shit which it usually isn't as town. He tried to call me out for town reading him early and kept trying to get me lynched which he isn't likely to do as town unless he just want Senpai to notice him.
Oats is probably the first mafia player on this site to ever look up to me and last hasn't stopped since I coached his newbies forever ago. He likes to be buddies when we are town but tries to avoid me when he is scum. Plus he would want to shoot me as scum.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
September 27 2014 09:00 GMT
#1433
On September 27 2014 17:56 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2014 17:53 Promethelax wrote:
On September 27 2014 17:50 geript wrote:
To be fair DP, I saw that CR said both his partners were mad that he claimed 3p. I don't think it terribly changes things in any regard.

@Prome could you check my read on Abuse. Do you agree with it and the reasoning behind it?


The general premise of the read is one I've used and support. It entails a weak scum player though and since I have no idea of abuse's scum capabilities I'd call him a town lean but not as confirmed as you seem to think he is.

I think oats has a decent chance of being the last scum actually.

DP: are you sure there can be only one of each role? This set-up seems poorly thought out and poorly defined. I can't find anywhere that it says only one is possible.


No. but anyone who has played mafia sort of has inherent ideas of what is balanced. And two werewolves would mean that town would HAVE to mislynch one of them or auto win. SO I think that possibility (two werewolves being possible) would not have occurred to someone fakeclaiming at the start of the game.


Werewolf is susceptible to 3p kills, it isn't as outlandish as you are saying it is. Though it is really fucking retarded and Vanye usually understands what is and isn't retarded in terms of roles.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 27 2014 09:02 GMT
#1434
On September 27 2014 18:00 Promethelax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2014 17:56 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 27 2014 17:53 Promethelax wrote:
On September 27 2014 17:50 geript wrote:
To be fair DP, I saw that CR said both his partners were mad that he claimed 3p. I don't think it terribly changes things in any regard.

@Prome could you check my read on Abuse. Do you agree with it and the reasoning behind it?


The general premise of the read is one I've used and support. It entails a weak scum player though and since I have no idea of abuse's scum capabilities I'd call him a town lean but not as confirmed as you seem to think he is.

I think oats has a decent chance of being the last scum actually.

DP: are you sure there can be only one of each role? This set-up seems poorly thought out and poorly defined. I can't find anywhere that it says only one is possible.


No. but anyone who has played mafia sort of has inherent ideas of what is balanced. And two werewolves would mean that town would HAVE to mislynch one of them or auto win. SO I think that possibility (two werewolves being possible) would not have occurred to someone fakeclaiming at the start of the game.


Werewolf is susceptible to 3p kills, it isn't as outlandish as you are saying it is. Though it is really fucking retarded and Vanye usually understands what is and isn't retarded in terms of roles.


That is the key point.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 27 2014 09:03 GMT
#1435
So where do I fall in order in the line of "newbies that looked up to you?"
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 27 2014 09:03 GMT
#1436
On September 27 2014 17:58 Promethelax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2014 17:53 DarthPunk wrote:
WOW I wish Kush's filter link was in the OP.

Kinda useful.


But that would require kush to not be an ass and sign up for games on alt accounts. Something he has been doing since before I left.

Oats just hasn't done anything at all townie, his activity is shit which it usually isn't as town. He tried to call me out for town reading him early and kept trying to get me lynched which he isn't likely to do as town unless he just want Senpai to notice him.
Oats is probably the first mafia player on this site to ever look up to me and last hasn't stopped since I coached his newbies forever ago. He likes to be buddies when we are town but tries to avoid me when he is scum. Plus he would want to shoot me as scum.


Yeah I don't agree that oats is townie at all like some people have said. Although he looked better at the end of day one.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
September 27 2014 09:05 GMT
#1437
On September 27 2014 18:03 geript wrote:
So where do I fall in order in the line of "newbies that looked up to you?"


You weren't new when you decided that I was awesome. It was PYP:LoL and you'd been playing for a while.

DP: who are your top scum reads?
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 27 2014 09:05 GMT
#1438
I have a question DP. Did Vayne claim before or after CR did?
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
September 27 2014 09:09 GMT
#1439
Geript: top scum reads?
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 27 2014 09:10 GMT
#1440
On September 27 2014 18:05 Promethelax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2014 18:03 geript wrote:
So where do I fall in order in the line of "newbies that looked up to you?"


You weren't new when you decided that I was awesome. It was PYP:LoL and you'd been playing for a while.

DP: who are your top scum reads?


No clue. There is a whole swathe of people that fall somewhere between Plausible - More plausible.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 70 71 72 73 74 94 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 17m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 603
UpATreeSC 123
ProTech94
JuggernautJason25
MindelVK 18
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32696
Calm 3446
Shuttle 1126
actioN 216
firebathero 168
Hyuk 109
Barracks 107
Dewaltoss 97
Liquid`Ret 67
Hyun 30
[ Show more ]
HiyA 26
Aegong 24
Free 23
Bale 23
soO 22
NaDa 19
PianO 17
Shine 14
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc8872
XaKoH 367
Fuzer 103
League of Legends
KnowMe77
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1474
fl0m1231
x6flipin509
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu137
Other Games
singsing2011
FrodaN1255
Beastyqt693
ceh9405
B2W.Neo381
mouzStarbuck314
byalli199
Livibee194
C9.Mang0167
RotterdaM89
Trikslyr79
Mew2King58
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 62
• Dystopia_ 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV416
Other Games
• Shiphtur864
• imaqtpie654
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 17m
Replay Cast
5h 2m
OSC
1d 5h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 16h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 23h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.