• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:12
CEST 00:12
KST 07:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8149 users

Devil's Riddle Mafia - Page 71

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 69 70 71 72 73 94 Next
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
September 27 2014 08:34 GMT
#1401
On September 27 2014 17:32 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2014 17:27 Promethelax wrote:
On September 27 2014 15:26 geript wrote:
I was going to let this play out a bit longer but I really don't think there's a point to honestly. Let's clear the air while we still can.

@Prome would you like to claim 3P defender now? I'm actually pretty sure that you're 3P and not vet because of how you approached CR and VE. I thought about trying to let it play out differently and potentially let you take another hit or sacrifice yourself, but I'm pretty sure it's better for town to force you to claim.


You ain't too bright there, eh bud? If I was 3p and shot by mafia last night I'd be dead.

Hmmm I was reading the "body block aspect" wrong then. I just want to be clear just in case because the sample role pms aren't exactly the best. Claiming vet?


Claiming dick all. Claiming town aligned. If I am vet or if I was medic saved scum will have to take a guess if they want to hit me again to more night.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 27 2014 08:34 GMT
#1402
On September 27 2014 17:30 Promethelax wrote:
People who would shoot me in this game:

Oats
Yamato
DP
Kush

People I have histories with who I have expressed town reads of, no one else makes sense because I really haven't been playing terribly well or done anything very interesting.

I think it's worth considering the kills in regards of Hapa dying. VE being the vengful mafia makes the game pretty drastically different.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 27 2014 08:34 GMT
#1403
I would have shot geript or YAM probably. Yam just because there is no way he won't pressure me all game. Geript cause he has been pushing the thread along.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 27 2014 08:36 GMT
#1404
I agree with the general premise however. Although keep in mind VE knew he was dying and probably left instructions in the qt.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 27 2014 08:36 GMT
#1405
That's a consideration too.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
September 27 2014 08:37 GMT
#1406
On September 27 2014 17:34 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2014 17:30 Promethelax wrote:
People who would shoot me in this game:

Oats
Yamato
DP
Kush

People I have histories with who I have expressed town reads of, no one else makes sense because I really haven't been playing terribly well or done anything very interesting.

I think it's worth considering the kills in regards of Hapa dying. VE being the vengful mafia makes the game pretty drastically different.


Hapa was the obvious kill. He was super town and had just made the case that got VE lynched. Who the hell else would you kill? Me? I'd forced votes but done essentially nothing. DP? He looks terrible he chainsaw defended mafia and tried to start counter wagons at the last minute. Yamato? He didn't say anything all game. You? You looked good but not anything close to how Hapa looked.
And that is assuming all those people are town, no one else would be worth the night kill over that group anyways.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 27 2014 08:38 GMT
#1407
Huh|? How did I chainsaw defend VE?

I admit to the counterwagon shit though. LOL.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
September 27 2014 08:40 GMT
#1408
On September 27 2014 17:36 DarthPunk wrote:
I agree with the general premise however. Although keep in mind VE knew he was dying and probably left instructions in the qt.


Scum VE thinks I'm really good actually. I wouldn't be shocked if he wanted me dead.

I tore his team a new asshole in carnival cruise and smashed the scum team when VE was town in PYP:LoL. I also was the only town player in the OMGus resistance mafia to get any part of the scum team right and I got 3/4 of them after VE fucked me hard as scum.

He usually has it out for me when he is red and I'm green,
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
September 27 2014 08:40 GMT
#1409
On September 27 2014 17:38 DarthPunk wrote:
Huh|? How did I chainsaw defend VE?

I admit to the counterwagon shit though. LOL.


That was someone else trying to refute hapa's meta case was it?
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 27 2014 08:41 GMT
#1410
On September 27 2014 17:40 Promethelax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2014 17:36 DarthPunk wrote:
I agree with the general premise however. Although keep in mind VE knew he was dying and probably left instructions in the qt.


Scum VE thinks I'm really good actually. I wouldn't be shocked if he wanted me dead.

I tore his team a new asshole in carnival cruise and smashed the scum team when VE was town in PYP:LoL. I also was the only town player in the OMGus resistance mafia to get any part of the scum team right and I got 3/4 of them after VE fucked me hard as scum.

He usually has it out for me when he is red and I'm green,


Well that explains it most likely.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 27 2014 08:41 GMT
#1411
On September 27 2014 17:40 Promethelax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2014 17:38 DarthPunk wrote:
Huh|? How did I chainsaw defend VE?

I admit to the counterwagon shit though. LOL.


That was someone else trying to refute hapa's meta case was it?


I mean. I didn't try. I DID refute it. The meta case was still incorrect, even if VE was scum after all.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
September 27 2014 08:42 GMT
#1412
On September 27 2014 17:41 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2014 17:40 Promethelax wrote:
On September 27 2014 17:36 DarthPunk wrote:
I agree with the general premise however. Although keep in mind VE knew he was dying and probably left instructions in the qt.


Scum VE thinks I'm really good actually. I wouldn't be shocked if he wanted me dead.

I tore his team a new asshole in carnival cruise and smashed the scum team when VE was town in PYP:LoL. I also was the only town player in the OMGus resistance mafia to get any part of the scum team right and I got 3/4 of them after VE fucked me hard as scum.

He usually has it out for me when he is red and I'm green,


Well that explains it most likely.


I still think scum is one of the four I posted earlier. Probably not kush though. He thinks I'm trash tier.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 27 2014 08:43 GMT
#1413
I'm kinda tired of reading stuff and I'm watching the LoL championships. Anything you specifically want to me to look at when I get up tomorrow Prome/DP?
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 27 2014 08:44 GMT
#1414
@Prome do you agree that I should track DP tonight?
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
September 27 2014 08:44 GMT
#1415
On September 27 2014 17:41 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2014 17:40 Promethelax wrote:
On September 27 2014 17:38 DarthPunk wrote:
Huh|? How did I chainsaw defend VE?

I admit to the counterwagon shit though. LOL.


That was someone else trying to refute hapa's meta case was it?


I mean. I didn't try. I DID refute it. The meta case was still incorrect, even if VE was scum after all.


One game from a year ago is not refutation, stick to not using meta. You are excellent when you don't stay towards the dark side of mafia games. Much less impressive when you do.

How likely is it that Vanye is 3p in your opinion?
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 27 2014 08:45 GMT
#1416
On September 27 2014 17:42 Promethelax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2014 17:41 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 27 2014 17:40 Promethelax wrote:
On September 27 2014 17:36 DarthPunk wrote:
I agree with the general premise however. Although keep in mind VE knew he was dying and probably left instructions in the qt.


Scum VE thinks I'm really good actually. I wouldn't be shocked if he wanted me dead.

I tore his team a new asshole in carnival cruise and smashed the scum team when VE was town in PYP:LoL. I also was the only town player in the OMGus resistance mafia to get any part of the scum team right and I got 3/4 of them after VE fucked me hard as scum.

He usually has it out for me when he is red and I'm green,


Well that explains it most likely.


I still think scum is one of the four I posted earlier. Probably not kush though. He thinks I'm trash tier.


I disagree. If VE is scared of you and he 99% left instructions for the Night kill in the thread it could be any of the new guys.

Maybe even more likely because newer scum players are more likely to follow instructions from VE than think independently in respond to the thread developing.

One thing I found interesting was when CR said BOTH his scummy buddies were pissed off that he fake claimed.

So the last scum needed to at least be aware of how unlikely that fake claim was to succeed.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 27 2014 08:46 GMT
#1417
On September 27 2014 17:44 Promethelax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2014 17:41 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 27 2014 17:40 Promethelax wrote:
On September 27 2014 17:38 DarthPunk wrote:
Huh|? How did I chainsaw defend VE?

I admit to the counterwagon shit though. LOL.


That was someone else trying to refute hapa's meta case was it?


I mean. I didn't try. I DID refute it. The meta case was still incorrect, even if VE was scum after all.


One game from a year ago is not refutation, stick to not using meta. You are excellent when you don't stay towards the dark side of mafia games. Much less impressive when you do.

How likely is it that Vanye is 3p in your opinion?


A town game is a town game is a town game.

And I don't need pointers from you Prome. :D
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
September 27 2014 08:46 GMT
#1418
On September 27 2014 17:44 geript wrote:
@Prome do you agree that I should track DP tonight?


Pick someone you think is scum and track him. If it is DP track DP. If it is me track me. Don't disclose to the thread in case there is a fucked up framer role. Everything else is the game is terribly broken and poorly defined so don't discount that possibility.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
September 27 2014 08:47 GMT
#1419
On September 27 2014 17:46 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2014 17:44 Promethelax wrote:
On September 27 2014 17:41 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 27 2014 17:40 Promethelax wrote:
On September 27 2014 17:38 DarthPunk wrote:
Huh|? How did I chainsaw defend VE?

I admit to the counterwagon shit though. LOL.


That was someone else trying to refute hapa's meta case was it?


I mean. I didn't try. I DID refute it. The meta case was still incorrect, even if VE was scum after all.


One game from a year ago is not refutation, stick to not using meta. You are excellent when you don't stay towards the dark side of mafia games. Much less impressive when you do.

How likely is it that Vanye is 3p in your opinion?


A town game is a town game is a town game.

And I don't need pointers from you Prome. :D


At meta you do ;p
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 27 2014 08:48 GMT
#1420
On September 27 2014 17:44 Promethelax wrote:

How likely is it that Vanye is 3p in your opinion?


Really unlikely. Getting counter claimed would have been an Insta-loss. There would be like no point in risking it, especially when vayne is quite capable of lurking to victory.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 69 70 71 72 73 94 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech144
Nina 125
ViBE68
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15955
Artosis 227
firebathero 78
PianO 19
Sacsri 4
Dota 2
monkeys_forever314
canceldota97
NeuroSwarm1
League of Legends
Doublelift3495
Counter-Strike
minikerr5
Super Smash Bros
PPMD40
Other Games
summit1g6238
FrodaN1192
shahzam608
B2W.Neo322
C9.Mang0314
RotterdaM86
Mew2King30
fpsfer 2
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile132
• StrangeGG 22
• RyuSc2 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 32
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1078
• Shiphtur638
Upcoming Events
OSC
4m
davetesta6
Replay Cast
49m
OSC
1d
Big Brain Bouts
1d 11h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 18h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 20h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.