• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:04
CEST 02:04
KST 09:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War375.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7872 users

Devil's Riddle Mafia - Page 69

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 67 68 69 70 71 94 Next
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 27 2014 01:08 GMT
#1361
Well, since I'm going to die tonight, I'll leave a legacy. Prome I expect you to lead this the rest of the way.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 27 2014 01:24 GMT
#1362
Geript, who do ou think is the last mafia?

Oats is possibly the third party
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 27 2014 01:29 GMT
#1363
Playing D&D no clue.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 27 2014 01:32 GMT
#1364
On September 27 2014 10:08 geript wrote:
Well, since I'm going to die tonight, I'll leave a legacy. Prome DP! I expect you to lead this the rest of the way.


I got this bro. No need to worry.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 27 2014 01:41 GMT
#1365
DP do you think VA is mafia or someone else
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 27 2014 01:41 GMT
#1366
So I was talking yesterday about Vayne claiming a town power role. I was really hoping scum would shoot him so that we could:

a.) kill a scum and ;

b.) Verify the claim.

Now I don't expect scum to shoot him for several days if he IS town (or ever) and they didn't take the bait for a blue hit last night.

THEREFORE:

Vayne claimed Werewolf in the QT and then AFK'd from it. He called me town and claimed straight off the bat.

He did not try and determine my alignment or question me at all in our QT.

I think he is suspicious.

But I am not really sure what the best way to validate that claim is without scum shooting him.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 27 2014 02:00 GMT
#1367
Im feeling really try-hardy right so I'm going to articulate why I think Oats is the final mafia
On September 24 2014 09:20 Oatsmaster wrote:
So anyway mafia can really really fucking easily claim 3p here and totally get away with it.
What the fuck guys.

grack really should know better.


Right away I think this is a sign of extra information. Every other person in the game just assumed that CR was legitimately a 3rd party because claiming 3rd party as mafia isn't a winning strategy in this setup. If CR gets CC'd he gets lynched and if the real 3rd party dies he gets lynched. Best case scenario the real 3rd party is poisoner/arson and he wants to work with mafia so he starts killing townie people which would inevitably put a target on CR's back.
On September 24 2014 18:43 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2014 17:46 DarthPunk wrote:
That is literally the worst case I have ever seen oats make.

Possibly.
Doesnt mean its wrong.

I noticed that you totally tiptoed around your hapa read, why?

Also,
why is hapa's case bad but then you agree with one of his points?

This again is a post that only I would want to pick out. In White Flag I called out Oats for calling himself and his reads bad and pushed him a bunch on that and he was mafia. I have a lot of trouble seeing town Oats respond to something like DP said in such a diplomatic manner. When Oats is town he's really loud and in your face; when oats is scum he acts passively and is really shifty.
On September 25 2014 11:09 Oatsmaster wrote:
Prome calling me town is really weird.
So is hapa.
I have done pretty much nothing.

Geript calling me scum is bad.
His reasons are bad.
Show nested quote +
On September 25 2014 09:04 geript wrote:
On September 25 2014 08:52 Hapahauli wrote:
Um... I just explained it?

Also, how did I pass on Oats/Damdred? I find Damdred null. I find Oats town for reasons that I mentioned. I don't think it gets much clearer.

And the reasons you've townread Oats are fucking ridiculous. You can't say he's particularly out there. I don't have a townread on him and I have a rather good track record of reading him correctly. He hasn't been particularly in your face and, while he is to some extent doing his own thing (which is semi-towny for him), he's not particularly cared about any of his pushes (which is far more of his scum play). So yah, giving Oats a free pass is very odd.

I mean, I have like one fucking push dude. I have not posted anything following that push.
This read is just really lazy.

My scum play is more about agreeing with the best lynch or calling my scumbuddy 100% town. Im not doing that at all this game.

Yeah ok prome might just be scum but we lynch geript first.

vayne's vote on me is also bad. He votes like we have an ongoing vendetta but he seemed mroe interested in C earlier
##vote Geript

This is pretty much exactly what he did this game. Oats' first case was on Geript and he literally just rehashed everything Hapa said at the start of the game. For some reason he stuck on to that early read for an extremely long time, and it just doesn't make sense considering the fact that Hapa's case was from when Geript had made 6 posts in the thread and Geript's play had changed significantly since then. Static scum reads that don't evolve with the thread are a big scum tell in my opinion. I also agree with what Geript said inside the quote, Oat's isn't aggressively pushing his reads in the way I would expect from him as town. He just posts some reads and disappears.
On September 26 2014 00:15 Oatsmaster wrote:
What do you mean "Like what"?

Im saying you might be buddying me because I didnt feel like I explained my scumread on DP well enough.

Anyway as I said, not interested in lynching you today.

Who Im interested in lynching.
PROMETHELAX.
His first content post is so bad.
He waffles around geript, posts about some not very relevent posts, then gives a bunch of reads with no reasoning and never attempts to make any effort, other than bitching to VE to give him reads, to get info to expand his scumreads. all his scumreads are "they havent done anything".
super weak.
Then he goes onto Vayne, none of the points he brings up is good.
His main point is that town Vayne would read the OP. Totally not a point at all. Why would scumVayne purposely push a case based on bad info? Literally it makes no sense to not check how the role works as scum because you dont want to get caught like that. Bad bad bad.
Continuing, he doesnt post about the biggest issue in the thread, the Hapa/VE stuff. Its huge. He doesnt care.
Showing that his mindset is off and isnt aware of the normal thread atmosphere cause hes scum.


OK.
##vote Promethelax

Hes gonna come back and post a wall of text but dont get suckered. Stay the course and LYNCH HIM.
Majority lynch.
no lynch is the absolute worst thing that can happen.

Oats was one of the only people to really try to get an alternate case to Hapa's out there. (DP tried to make some last minute shenanigans.) This isn't really the kind of case I would expect to see from town Oats but maybe his play has changed a lot since I last saw it. Oats didn't mention the VE/Hapa stuff at all besides to say that VE seemed reasonable. If Oats was town reading VE and thought that the Hapa/VE stuff was huge it's really strange that he didn't make any attempt to defend VE at all and barely mentioned it himself.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 27 2014 02:05 GMT
#1368
Kush is probably the 3rd party because he really doesn't give a fuck

VA is the other person I could see being mafia
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 27 2014 02:15 GMT
#1369
What DP said actually make VA less likely. He won't get any real benefit out of that claim and it puts him at risk of being CC'd
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 27 2014 02:49 GMT
#1370
grack if anyone you should know im not mafia just by what CR said. I never get angry at my mafia teammates no matter what they do, just not how I am...
I come in for the scraps
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 27 2014 02:58 GMT
#1371
Dandred had a point though. All of day 1 you said town was being stupid for not lynching CR and then day2 after VEs red flip you started arguing for lynching into pairs
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 27 2014 02:58 GMT
#1372
On September 27 2014 11:15 Grackaroni wrote:
What DP said actually make VA less likely. He won't get any real benefit out of that claim and it puts him at risk of being CC'd


This is a good point actually. and yeah Chairman ray slipped a lot of information out.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 27 2014 03:01 GMT
#1373
VA are you the vigilante or another PR like you claimed in your QT?
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 27 2014 03:02 GMT
#1374
On September 27 2014 11:58 Grackaroni wrote:
Dandred had a point though. All of day 1 you said town was being stupid for not lynching CR and then day2 after VEs red flip you started arguing for lynching into pairs


I thought CR was legit 3rd party after VE flipped mafia, thinking they were the 1 and 1 pair so I wanted to look for the 2 mafia, but now everything changed lol
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 27 2014 03:03 GMT
#1375
im the werewolf thing, mafia aint gonna shoot me anyway so no big deal probably better if everyone knows so town doesnt shoot me.
I come in for the scraps
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 27 2014 03:08 GMT
#1376
It kind of makes sense, I could see vayne holding his shot during the night I suppose. If he gets cc'd i would lynch into him but not until then.

Who were you thinking of shooting last night? and any reason you didn't?
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 27 2014 03:09 GMT
#1377
i dont have an active ability, im basically VE but town sided
I come in for the scraps
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 27 2014 03:09 GMT
#1378
On September 27 2014 12:08 Damdred wrote:
It kind of makes sense, I could see vayne holding his shot during the night I suppose. If he gets cc'd i would lynch into him but not until then.

Who were you thinking of shooting last night? and any reason you didn't?


Man you are really not reading the thread are you.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 27 2014 03:14 GMT
#1379
Think we can vote to shorten this day?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 27 2014 03:17 GMT
#1380
On September 27 2014 12:09 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2014 12:08 Damdred wrote:
It kind of makes sense, I could see vayne holding his shot during the night I suppose. If he gets cc'd i would lynch into him but not until then.

Who were you thinking of shooting last night? and any reason you didn't?


Man you are really not reading the thread are you.


Yeaaaa I guess I just didn't understand the role well before I typed or not thinking straight it happens.
Prev 1 67 68 69 70 71 94 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings73
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE128
ProTech123
SpeCial 91
StarCraft: Brood War
910 67
NaDa 24
Dota 2
monkeys_forever437
canceldota159
NeuroSwarm142
League of Legends
Doublelift4569
Other Games
summit1g6043
JimRising 420
C9.Mang0343
ToD81
PPMD31
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick698
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 103
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP62
• poizon28 35
• RyuSc2 24
• davetesta11
• Adnapsc2 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra944
Other Games
• Shiphtur558
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
9h 56m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
16h 56m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
18h 56m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 9h
Patches Events
1d 14h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.