• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:14
CEST 03:14
KST 10:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7163 users

Devil's Riddle Mafia - Page 76

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 74 75 76 77 78 94 Next
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 27 2014 23:02 GMT
#1501
On September 28 2014 06:44 Promethelax wrote:
Also what the fuck is this hosting? I know that there was not a unanimous vote to change deadlines, I did not vote for it. The hosts for this game should be ashamed of themselves.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
September 27 2014 23:04 GMT
#1502
pretty sure grack is the last mafia
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
September 27 2014 23:10 GMT
#1503
dp, what do you think about grack?
Writer@WriterYamato
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
September 27 2014 23:26 GMT
#1504
Everybody: your job is to give your opinion on MM1 and Grack. I'm interested to hear from all of you on this.

Damdred: I expect you to juggle chainsaws while doing the above.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 27 2014 23:33 GMT
#1505
I confirmed DP as town for a while during the time we thought CR was 3rd party but it really could be as simple as him being the last mafia, he did try to get the lynch off of VE. simple but not out of the question. I could also see him getting mad at CR.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 27 2014 23:34 GMT
#1506
grack - probably my 2nd or 3rd choice to be the last mafia, would lynch later not now though.

mysterymeat - no. unless he is 3rd party...think hes just VT.
I come in for the scraps
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
September 27 2014 23:35 GMT
#1507
Please keep hosting issues to address to in the post game or via PM. I kindly ask you to keep the thread discussion inside the game context. Thank you
I'm adorable.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 27 2014 23:35 GMT
#1508
On September 28 2014 08:10 yamato77 wrote:
dp, what do you think about grack?


What is there to say? He lurking and useless. He actually did stuff in the ONE game I played with him in which he was mafia.

Titanic II

Why do you think he is scum yamato. A one liner from you is about as convincing as a toothless prostitute.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 27 2014 23:36 GMT
#1509
On September 28 2014 08:35 GlowingBear wrote:
Please keep hosting issues to address to in the post game or via PM. I kindly ask you to keep the thread discussion inside the game context. Thank you


LOL. You got balls kid.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
September 27 2014 23:37 GMT
#1510
On September 28 2014 08:35 GlowingBear wrote:
Please keep hosting issues to address to in the post game or via PM. I kindly ask you to keep the thread discussion inside the game context. Thank you


please get hosts to host properly.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
September 27 2014 23:37 GMT
#1511
On September 28 2014 08:34 VayneAuthority wrote:
grack - probably my 2nd or 3rd choice to be the last mafia, would lynch later not now though.

mysterymeat - no. unless he is 3rd party...think hes just VT.



why and why?
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 27 2014 23:39 GMT
#1512
Damdred's response to my case was shit. Let's talk about his really weird voting history shall we?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
September 27 2014 23:40 GMT
#1513
Okay. Talk.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 27 2014 23:40 GMT
#1514
I think Vaynes trying to figure out who wouldn't concede
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
September 27 2014 23:41 GMT
#1515
On September 28 2014 08:40 Grackaroni wrote:
I think Vaynes trying to figure out who wouldn't concede


Who do you think is mafia. What do you think of yourself and MM1?
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
September 27 2014 23:42 GMT
#1516
On September 28 2014 08:40 Grackaroni wrote:
I think Vaynes trying to figure out who wouldn't concede


Does that mean you think Vayne is town?
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 27 2014 23:42 GMT
#1517
On September 28 2014 08:41 Promethelax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2014 08:40 Grackaroni wrote:
I think Vaynes trying to figure out who wouldn't concede


Who do you think is mafia. What do you think of yourself and MM1?

I think I'm awesome and the last mafia most likely Oats/DP maaaaybe Kush with a small chance of Yamato.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 27 2014 23:43 GMT
#1518
Like damdred tried to switch off of VE in a really really scummy way.

He kind of gives momentum toward it whilst not actually moving his vote. And when it doesn't happen he is QUICK to lap up any town cred he can get.

Townies are far more DIRECT and far less careful because they don;t know that VE is going to flip mafia.

And then questioning chairman ray's alignment contrary to thread sentiment at the time (as the thread had pretty clearly established he was third party) Is ALSO really fucking weird.

I think he is very likely to be scum. He has looked scummy all game and his VE vote progression and his CR vote seal the deal.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 27 2014 23:45 GMT
#1519
It's really annoying that people keep calling me mafia. Just sayin'
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 27 2014 23:46 GMT
#1520
Realistically I could have contributed more but it seemed like things were going fine and I didn't feel like trying really hard to write out a meta read on Oats for a different lynch day1 when my case would have probably just been ignored anyway.
Prev 1 74 75 76 77 78 94 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 46m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 189
ViBE125
ProTech120
Nathanias 96
RuFF_SC2 38
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16219
Rain 1544
GuemChi 898
Artosis 704
Bale 15
Dota 2
monkeys_forever487
Counter-Strike
taco 214
minikerr26
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1020
Mew2King94
Other Games
summit1g7272
JimRising 497
WinterStarcraft480
C9.Mang0176
Trikslyr56
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick898
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream47
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 100
• davetesta25
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra563
• Shiphtur379
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
8h 46m
INu's Battles
9h 46m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
11h 46m
OSC
21h 1m
Replay Cast
21h 46m
OSC
1d 21h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.