• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:42
CEST 01:42
KST 08:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8071 users

Devil's Riddle Mafia - Page 77

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 75 76 77 78 79 94 Next
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 27 2014 23:48 GMT
#1521
meh I don't think CR was trying to be misleading. You were one of the people not supportive of the VE lynch and you are one of the people I could see getting mad at CR and making him send the kp to prom instead of Geript.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 27 2014 23:50 GMT
#1522
On September 28 2014 08:48 Grackaroni wrote:
meh I don't think CR was trying to be misleading. You were one of the people not supportive of the VE lynch and you are one of the people I could see getting mad at CR and making him send the kp to prom instead of Geript.


Well if you don't think CR was trying to be misleading you should think I am confirmed town.

Why? you ask. Because he was talking to ME about what his two partners did.

##rekt
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 27 2014 23:53 GMT
#1523
Yeah I really don't care about that. More of I think CR wanted to get the fact that he wanted to kill Geript off his chest.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 27 2014 23:56 GMT
#1524
On September 28 2014 08:53 Grackaroni wrote:
Yeah I really don't care about that. More of I think CR wanted to get the fact that he wanted to kill Geript off his chest.


Well that is bullshit grack. Either you think he was misleading and then nothing he said means jack shit (the correct play)

Or you think he was not misleading and then he fucking slipped that I was town.

You can't pick and choose what he was misleading about and what he was genuine about to suit your own agenda motherfucker.

So which is it?

Was he genuine or not. Was he misleading or not.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 27 2014 23:59 GMT
#1525
you already said you thought CR slipped information so how is that the correct play now?

I think CR was truthful about the Geript statement and I didn't notice that the person that he told his teammates were angry at him was you.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 28 2014 00:01 GMT
#1526
On September 28 2014 08:59 Grackaroni wrote:
you already said you thought CR slipped information so how is that the correct play now?

I think CR was truthful about the Geript statement and I didn't notice that the person that he told his teammates were angry at him was you.


You never EVER trust a dead mafioso 100%. You should know that Grack. In Titanic II you said a lot of things that were genuine. But you also twisted and lied about shit.

I do think he slipped some shit out. But you can't take that to the bank.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 28 2014 00:07 GMT
#1527
lol ok I think that's fair. I agree I shouldn't take that to the bank. So, now I am going to go ahead and pick and choose and say that I believe this quote from CR was genuine
On September 27 2014 08:12 Chairman Ray wrote:
We were like so close to killing you too geript. I really wanted to kill you, but my scum partner was too stubborn about killing prom. If it were up to me, we would be in a decent spot.

Anyways, gg, was fun having a fakeclaim game


And say that this quote may OR may not be genuine
On September 27 2014 08:47 Chairman Ray wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2014 08:43 DarthPunk wrote:
LOLOLOLOLOLOL.'

##vote Chairman Ray.

P.S: Why the fuck would you claim third party?


This is my 8th game in a row rolling scum. I haven't played town in almost 2 years, and I hate playing scum. I gotta do something to keep things interesting.

My mafia teammates were not very happy with it either.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 28 2014 00:15 GMT
#1528
oh i completely forgot about kush, only played scum with him once but he would rage about everything, could def be last mafia.
I come in for the scraps
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 28 2014 00:16 GMT
#1529
I lied about everything in Titanic because I just like to troll/fuck with people.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 28 2014 00:48 GMT
#1530
On September 28 2014 09:07 Grackaroni wrote:
lol ok I think that's fair. I agree I shouldn't take that to the bank. So, now I am going to go ahead and pick and choose and say that I believe this quote from CR was genuine
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2014 08:12 Chairman Ray wrote:
We were like so close to killing you too geript. I really wanted to kill you, but my scum partner was too stubborn about killing prom. If it were up to me, we would be in a decent spot.

Anyways, gg, was fun having a fakeclaim game


And say that this quote may OR may not be genuine
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2014 08:47 Chairman Ray wrote:
On September 27 2014 08:43 DarthPunk wrote:
LOLOLOLOLOLOL.'

##vote Chairman Ray.

P.S: Why the fuck would you claim third party?


This is my 8th game in a row rolling scum. I haven't played town in almost 2 years, and I hate playing scum. I gotta do something to keep things interesting.

My mafia teammates were not very happy with it either.


Are you scum grack?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 28 2014 01:03 GMT
#1531
I'm not sure how to answer your case. My voting history has two votes, I did not come off be because I didn't want a no lynch. That was what was important to me at the time, and being sarcastic to you at the time do.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 28 2014 01:51 GMT
#1532
Prome. Tell me who to check. I'm waffling again. Just got back gabbing food then will read filters.

I think Vayne's right on MM. I think he's vt.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 28 2014 01:53 GMT
#1533
If he were mafia, he would've claimed 3P when I pressured him in QT. I really wanted to get to direct some KP too. Sad game.
MysteryMeat1
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States3292 Posts
September 28 2014 01:57 GMT
#1534
LOL, geripts pressure on me, you 3p?
"Cause ya know, Style before victory." -The greatest mafia player alive
MysteryMeat1
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States3292 Posts
September 28 2014 01:57 GMT
#1535
i'm also back boys!
"Cause ya know, Style before victory." -The greatest mafia player alive
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 28 2014 02:10 GMT
#1536
On September 24 2014 11:43 Grackaroni wrote:
I want those townie points but I don't know why.

This is one post that bugs me. To explain why:
Grack early on made this post:
On September 24 2014 07:40 Grackaroni wrote:
I guess that narrows CR/VE out of the lynch pool for today.

To which Hapa responded:
On September 24 2014 07:42 Hapahauli wrote:
##Vote Grakaroni

I am not a fan of how you so offhandedly dismissed VE from the lynch pool.

Later on:
On September 24 2014 10:40 Grackaroni wrote:
I was actually leaning more townie on Hapa. I liked his explanation for voting me.

Shortly after:
On September 24 2014 11:37 Hapahauli wrote:
I really don't like geript. Town points for the person who tells everyone why.

##Vote Geript

But in response, Grack posts:
On September 24 2014 11:43 Grackaroni wrote:
I want those townie points but I don't know why.

I feel like Grack could at least come up with a reason for why if he's townreading Hapa for Hapa's push on Grack when I did almost the same thing Grack did.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 28 2014 02:11 GMT
#1537
I wish I were 3P. I'd have KP then. Sadly I've only gotten a role with KP once (not counting mafia games of course).
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 28 2014 02:15 GMT
#1538
after thinking about it

##vote kushm4sta
I come in for the scraps
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 28 2014 02:17 GMT
#1539
Why Kush Vayne?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 28 2014 02:20 GMT
#1540
I would respond but I legitimately don't understand any of that
Prev 1 75 76 77 78 79 94 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 18m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 205
Nina 134
SpeCial 118
ViBE81
Nathanias 66
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 11826
Artosis 577
Rain 428
GuemChi 285
Bale 12
Dota 2
monkeys_forever315
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox718
Mew2King100
Other Games
summit1g6497
Grubby2198
Liquid`RaSZi1928
shahzam662
WinterStarcraft423
JimRising 379
C9.Mang0289
Trikslyr40
JuggernautJason13
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick600
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 92
• musti20045 28
• davetesta7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
10h 18m
INu's Battles
11h 18m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
13h 18m
OSC
22h 33m
Replay Cast
23h 18m
OSC
1d 23h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.