• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:01
CEST 22:01
KST 05:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7093 users

Devil's Riddle Mafia - Page 79

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 77 78 79 80 81 94 Next
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 28 2014 15:12 GMT
#1561
yea i did forget that it's still night phase...I need to retire
I come in for the scraps
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 28 2014 15:16 GMT
#1562
Vayne I have an odd question for you. If you were 3P in this game, would you claim at this point?
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 28 2014 15:42 GMT
#1563
I might claim something that isnt 3rd party but I would never claim 3rd party outright. good example of that is that weird space game made by greymist where I was a 3rd party but claimed something else
I come in for the scraps
MysteryMeat1
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States3292 Posts
September 28 2014 15:58 GMT
#1564
@Abuse, geript is confirmed town and there is a reason in qt he knows im town.
"Cause ya know, Style before victory." -The greatest mafia player alive
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 28 2014 15:58 GMT
#1565
Geript if you had a gun tonight who would you shoot?
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 28 2014 16:20 GMT
#1566
If I had a gun, I'd probably shoot Kush or Oats. Probably Oats. Neither are going to be killed by mafia any time soon and both potentially are mafia.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 28 2014 18:18 GMT
#1567
Anyone else around?
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
September 28 2014 20:18 GMT
#1568
Grack isn't on your radar geript?
Writer@WriterYamato
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 28 2014 20:26 GMT
#1569
He's definitely on my radar. I made a really interested point about how he wasn't reading/thinking about the game earlier and I think it's pretty obvious that he flat out lied about his response if you look at it.
abuse
Profile Joined April 2011
Latvia1946 Posts
September 28 2014 20:43 GMT
#1570
On September 28 2014 23:16 geript wrote:
Abuse, would you explain to me why you're focusing on Vayne's werewolf claim?


On September 28 2014 20:33 abuse wrote:
If Vayne's claim is real and he is a werewolf, that makes him unkillable by scum. Meaning the only way for scum to have a shot at winning at this point, is for the 3P to kill vayne. Why are we not spending any effort at all looking for the 3P since it is the bigger threat at the moment, and it is obvious that they do have KP at this point?



On September 29 2014 00:58 MysteryMeat1 wrote:
@Abuse, geript is confirmed town and there is a reason in qt he knows im town.


On September 28 2014 20:33 abuse wrote:

Also
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2014 10:57 MysteryMeat1 wrote:
LOL, geripts pressure on me, you 3p?
is a joke of a post, because it should be pretty obvious at this point that geript is town aligned.
And the fact that after being away for so long, all he says is 'I am back boys" instead of anything worth while, and something that actually shows some input.


Why dont people want to read but ask questions that are already answered?
I don't believe you.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 28 2014 20:50 GMT
#1571
Abuse you're really not understanding. Having all town members being masons already makes things pretty heavily town favored. It's, in part, why I was expecting Prome to be 3P defender instead of Vet (there isn't a medic). With me being tracker and Hapa being cop (potential alignment issues idk) and a soft vet claim from Prome, I 100% assume Vayne is lying because him also being werewolf would be an exceptionally unbalanced setup.

MM1 was saying that my pressure on him to claim 3P was "you 3p?" It was a bit more than that but I get his response.

We aren't looking specifically for 3P because we don't need to find 3P to win. We just need to find and kill the last mafia and we win. All 3P are survivors so they can win with us. Make sense?
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 28 2014 20:53 GMT
#1572
Honestly abuse, I really don't like that you haven't provided many if any actual reads. Like you don't need to have meta on anyone. You just need to read the thread, read filters. Find odd things and inconsistencies to point out (e.g. what I pointed out regarding Grack). Like at this point you're playing really exceptionally differently from your newbie and it's kinda bothering me.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 28 2014 20:57 GMT
#1573
I really haven't seen any decent reasoning for me being mafia. Everyone is complaining about me being useless but I think I've been objectively more useful than most players this game. I didn't write a case day1, but I did contribute to VE getting lynched. I suggested to Prom that VE was the reasonable lynch to consolidate on to before Prom started telling people to vote VE and before Hapa came back to get more votes on VE. If it looked like someone I didn't want to be lynched was going to be lynched and I had been needed to help move the lynch I would have done it. Sure I posted less than DP, and all DP did day1 was try to make a last minute switch off of mafia and scumread hapa. I posted less than Geript and Geript was apprehensive about consolidating on to VE because he wanted to look for the 2 mafia pair.

Basically I'm content with what I've done this game and the amount of effort I've put in. If people want to call me scummy without good reasoning or if the DP/Geript/Yamato/Prom group wants to circle jerk each other and call me useless so be it.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 28 2014 20:59 GMT
#1574
On September 24 2014 13:01 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2014 12:53 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 24 2014 10:40 Grackaroni wrote:
I was actually leaning more townie on Hapa. I liked his explanation for voting me.


What did hapa say that makes you think voting for you was townie?

What specifically did you like about it?

Show nested quote +
On September 24 2014 07:59 Hapahauli wrote:
On September 24 2014 07:53 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 24 2014 07:42 Hapahauli wrote:
##Vote Grakaroni

I am not a fan of how you so offhandedly dismissed VE from the lynch pool.

I can understand disagreeing with me but I don't quite understand why this is scummy? Are you implying that I was trying to protect a scum VE before he even posted?


Nah just throwing my vote around 'cause why not.

What you said makes sense. I disagree, but makes sense.

##Unvote

On September 24 2014 07:53 VayneAuthority wrote:
CR is basically a mafia medic why arent we lynching him again? there hasnt been an easier d1 lynch in ages. im fine with you correctly pointing out grack's weird dismissal of VE but not with your vote.


I'd much rather lynch mafia than a 3rd party. Also, how is he a mafia medic? If defender saves someone, they win with town, apparently regardless of the alignment of the saved person.

I didn't see any reason for me being scummy so I thought Hapa's vote was strange but I vote people like that sometimes too as town just to get the game started faster and start getting info. I think scum would feel more pressured to justify their vote rather than backtrack.

Geript if you had read 2 pages of my filter you would understand why your point is nonsense
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 28 2014 21:13 GMT
#1575
On September 29 2014 05:57 Grackaroni wrote:
I really haven't seen any decent reasoning for me being mafia. Everyone is complaining about me being useless but I think I've been objectively more useful than most players this game. I didn't write a case day1, but I did contribute to VE getting lynched. I suggested to Prom that VE was the reasonable lynch to consolidate on to before Prom started telling people to vote VE and before Hapa came back to get more votes on VE. If it looked like someone I didn't want to be lynched was going to be lynched and I had been needed to help move the lynch I would have done it. Sure I posted less than DP, and all DP did day1 was try to make a last minute switch off of mafia and scumread hapa. I posted less than Geript and Geript was apprehensive about consolidating on to VE because he wanted to look for the 2 mafia pair.

Basically I'm content with what I've done this game and the amount of effort I've put in. If people want to call me scummy without good reasoning or if the DP/Geript/Yamato/Prom group wants to circle jerk each other and call me useless so be it.

You're either pretty far away from the reality of this game or you're mafia trying to save face. You voted for VE. Good for you so did most everyone else. Prome's supporting Hapa's lynch was based on a townread on Hapa and not on what you said. I in no way want to setup a circle jerk. The only person of the 4 who I'm pretty sure is town is Prome. DP and Yam have done next to nothing today either. Like honestly, I'm really frustrated with the hosts cutting the day short and most everyone sitting on their hands today when we could and should be looking for the last mafia.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 28 2014 21:14 GMT
#1576
On September 29 2014 05:59 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2014 13:01 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 24 2014 12:53 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 24 2014 10:40 Grackaroni wrote:
I was actually leaning more townie on Hapa. I liked his explanation for voting me.


What did hapa say that makes you think voting for you was townie?

What specifically did you like about it?

On September 24 2014 07:59 Hapahauli wrote:
On September 24 2014 07:53 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 24 2014 07:42 Hapahauli wrote:
##Vote Grakaroni

I am not a fan of how you so offhandedly dismissed VE from the lynch pool.

I can understand disagreeing with me but I don't quite understand why this is scummy? Are you implying that I was trying to protect a scum VE before he even posted?


Nah just throwing my vote around 'cause why not.

What you said makes sense. I disagree, but makes sense.

##Unvote

On September 24 2014 07:53 VayneAuthority wrote:
CR is basically a mafia medic why arent we lynching him again? there hasnt been an easier d1 lynch in ages. im fine with you correctly pointing out grack's weird dismissal of VE but not with your vote.


I'd much rather lynch mafia than a 3rd party. Also, how is he a mafia medic? If defender saves someone, they win with town, apparently regardless of the alignment of the saved person.

I didn't see any reason for me being scummy so I thought Hapa's vote was strange but I vote people like that sometimes too as town just to get the game started faster and start getting info. I think scum would feel more pressured to justify their vote rather than backtrack.

Geript if you had read 2 pages of my filter you would understand why your point is nonsense

I did. I read the whole exchange quite thoroughly. I don't think it's nonsense at all. I'm not sure if it's conclusive but it's exceptionally odd.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
September 28 2014 21:24 GMT
#1577
On September 29 2014 06:13 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 29 2014 05:57 Grackaroni wrote:
I really haven't seen any decent reasoning for me being mafia. Everyone is complaining about me being useless but I think I've been objectively more useful than most players this game. I didn't write a case day1, but I did contribute to VE getting lynched. I suggested to Prom that VE was the reasonable lynch to consolidate on to before Prom started telling people to vote VE and before Hapa came back to get more votes on VE. If it looked like someone I didn't want to be lynched was going to be lynched and I had been needed to help move the lynch I would have done it. Sure I posted less than DP, and all DP did day1 was try to make a last minute switch off of mafia and scumread hapa. I posted less than Geript and Geript was apprehensive about consolidating on to VE because he wanted to look for the 2 mafia pair.

Basically I'm content with what I've done this game and the amount of effort I've put in. If people want to call me scummy without good reasoning or if the DP/Geript/Yamato/Prom group wants to circle jerk each other and call me useless so be it.

You're either pretty far away from the reality of this game or you're mafia trying to save face. You voted for VE. Good for you so did most everyone else. Prome's supporting Hapa's lynch was based on a townread on Hapa and not on what you said. I in no way want to setup a circle jerk. The only person of the 4 who I'm pretty sure is town is Prome. DP and Yam have done next to nothing today either. Like honestly, I'm really frustrated with the hosts cutting the day short and most everyone sitting on their hands today when we could and should be looking for the last mafia.


I spent about an hour on irc with Yamato yesterday. I'm relatively sure he isn't scum. Assuming that 3p can win with town (which is what the OP says) I don't care about catching them. Assuming the host hasn't lied to us, which is an unfortunately unfounded assumption based on hosting thus far, this game is over.

Dear 3p: you can win with town. All you have to do is try to kill scum. Use your murder on scummy people and we'll win together.

Geript: please explain your town read on MM1. If you die I don't want to have to rely on your word.

Grack: I cheerlead the VE lynch based on my town read of Hapa and his excellent VE case. Your behaviour had nothing to do with it.

DP: why do you think grack is town? Why do you think MM1 is town? Why do you think oats is town?
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 28 2014 21:24 GMT
#1578
On September 29 2014 06:14 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 29 2014 05:59 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 24 2014 13:01 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 24 2014 12:53 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 24 2014 10:40 Grackaroni wrote:
I was actually leaning more townie on Hapa. I liked his explanation for voting me.


What did hapa say that makes you think voting for you was townie?

What specifically did you like about it?

On September 24 2014 07:59 Hapahauli wrote:
On September 24 2014 07:53 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 24 2014 07:42 Hapahauli wrote:
##Vote Grakaroni

I am not a fan of how you so offhandedly dismissed VE from the lynch pool.

I can understand disagreeing with me but I don't quite understand why this is scummy? Are you implying that I was trying to protect a scum VE before he even posted?


Nah just throwing my vote around 'cause why not.

What you said makes sense. I disagree, but makes sense.

##Unvote

On September 24 2014 07:53 VayneAuthority wrote:
CR is basically a mafia medic why arent we lynching him again? there hasnt been an easier d1 lynch in ages. im fine with you correctly pointing out grack's weird dismissal of VE but not with your vote.


I'd much rather lynch mafia than a 3rd party. Also, how is he a mafia medic? If defender saves someone, they win with town, apparently regardless of the alignment of the saved person.

I didn't see any reason for me being scummy so I thought Hapa's vote was strange but I vote people like that sometimes too as town just to get the game started faster and start getting info. I think scum would feel more pressured to justify their vote rather than backtrack.

Geript if you had read 2 pages of my filter you would understand why your point is nonsense

I did. I read the whole exchange quite thoroughly. I don't think it's nonsense at all. I'm not sure if it's conclusive but it's exceptionally odd.

Its wrong because I never liked Hapa's reasoning for voting for me which really should be 100% clear from my post that I just quoted. I liked Hapa's explanation for why he had voted me, which was that he voted me just because he was trying to stir something up and not because he thought my post was scummy.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
September 28 2014 21:26 GMT
#1579
Mafia: care to concede? Game is totally over since 3p can win with town.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 28 2014 21:27 GMT
#1580
I understand that but I approved of consolidating on VE as a lynch myself with that post before there was a big push to kill VE. It's not my fault that I didn't go on "cheerleading" like Prom did when it was clear I wouldn't have to.
Prev 1 77 78 79 80 81 94 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 13h 59m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 64
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15879
Calm 2222
Mini 165
Rush 112
EffOrt 96
Trap 21
Bale 16
scan(afreeca) 16
Dota 2
febbydoto17
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
fl0m5594
pashabiceps898
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King73
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4127
Liquid`Hasu612
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1877
Beastyqt702
RotterdaM635
B2W.Neo575
C9.Mang0295
shahzam225
IndyStarCraft 183
crisheroes153
QueenE100
Trikslyr91
Dewaltoss67
UpATreeSC59
ZombieGrub35
JuggernautJason23
ToD4
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream26
Other Games
Algost 4
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 29
• Michael_bg 15
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade889
Other Games
• imaqtpie967
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
13h 59m
INu's Battles
14h 59m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
16h 59m
OSC
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 2h
OSC
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.