• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:02
CEST 22:02
KST 05:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7121 users

Devil's Riddle Mafia - Page 80

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 78 79 80 81 82 94 Next
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 28 2014 21:27 GMT
#1581
On September 24 2014 07:42 Hapahauli wrote:
##Vote Grakaroni

I am not a fan of how you so offhandedly dismissed VE from the lynch pool.


On September 24 2014 10:40 Grackaroni wrote:
I was actually leaning more townie on Hapa. I liked his explanation for voting me.


Do you have a different explanation for Hapa voting you?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 28 2014 21:29 GMT
#1582
Yes I do. Hapa gave a different explanation for voting for me when he unvoted me.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 28 2014 21:33 GMT
#1583
On September 29 2014 06:24 Promethelax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 29 2014 06:13 geript wrote:
On September 29 2014 05:57 Grackaroni wrote:
I really haven't seen any decent reasoning for me being mafia. Everyone is complaining about me being useless but I think I've been objectively more useful than most players this game. I didn't write a case day1, but I did contribute to VE getting lynched. I suggested to Prom that VE was the reasonable lynch to consolidate on to before Prom started telling people to vote VE and before Hapa came back to get more votes on VE. If it looked like someone I didn't want to be lynched was going to be lynched and I had been needed to help move the lynch I would have done it. Sure I posted less than DP, and all DP did day1 was try to make a last minute switch off of mafia and scumread hapa. I posted less than Geript and Geript was apprehensive about consolidating on to VE because he wanted to look for the 2 mafia pair.

Basically I'm content with what I've done this game and the amount of effort I've put in. If people want to call me scummy without good reasoning or if the DP/Geript/Yamato/Prom group wants to circle jerk each other and call me useless so be it.

You're either pretty far away from the reality of this game or you're mafia trying to save face. You voted for VE. Good for you so did most everyone else. Prome's supporting Hapa's lynch was based on a townread on Hapa and not on what you said. I in no way want to setup a circle jerk. The only person of the 4 who I'm pretty sure is town is Prome. DP and Yam have done next to nothing today either. Like honestly, I'm really frustrated with the hosts cutting the day short and most everyone sitting on their hands today when we could and should be looking for the last mafia.


I spent about an hour on irc with Yamato yesterday. I'm relatively sure he isn't scum. Assuming that 3p can win with town (which is what the OP says) I don't care about catching them. Assuming the host hasn't lied to us, which is an unfortunately unfounded assumption based on hosting thus far, this game is over.

Dear 3p: you can win with town. All you have to do is try to kill scum. Use your murder on scummy people and we'll win together.

Geript: please explain your town read on MM1. If you die I don't want to have to rely on your word.

Grack: I cheerlead the VE lynch based on my town read of Hapa and his excellent VE case. Your behaviour had nothing to do with it.

DP: why do you think grack is town? Why do you think MM1 is town? Why do you think oats is town?

My read on MM1. Over night around the first 24 hours of the game after I had stopped posting, MM1 made a series of posts in the QT that (when I checked the QT after catching up) perfectly reflected where I was at. I was suspicious of Hapa and I was suspicious of VE. That's where he was. He also made a few interesting points about CR (he's doesn't seem very happy and he should be exceptionally happy if he's town) and VE (VE hasn't had a history of reading him well when VE is town). Also, I'm 90% sure that he would've claimed 3P when I pushed him to if he were mafia.

He hasn't posted a lot in thread or in QT. It's not a permanent town read and there are a variety of aspects in which it could be wrong.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 28 2014 21:35 GMT
#1584
On September 29 2014 06:24 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 29 2014 06:14 geript wrote:
On September 29 2014 05:59 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 24 2014 13:01 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 24 2014 12:53 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 24 2014 10:40 Grackaroni wrote:
I was actually leaning more townie on Hapa. I liked his explanation for voting me.


What did hapa say that makes you think voting for you was townie?

What specifically did you like about it?

On September 24 2014 07:59 Hapahauli wrote:
On September 24 2014 07:53 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 24 2014 07:42 Hapahauli wrote:
##Vote Grakaroni

I am not a fan of how you so offhandedly dismissed VE from the lynch pool.

I can understand disagreeing with me but I don't quite understand why this is scummy? Are you implying that I was trying to protect a scum VE before he even posted?


Nah just throwing my vote around 'cause why not.

What you said makes sense. I disagree, but makes sense.

##Unvote

On September 24 2014 07:53 VayneAuthority wrote:
CR is basically a mafia medic why arent we lynching him again? there hasnt been an easier d1 lynch in ages. im fine with you correctly pointing out grack's weird dismissal of VE but not with your vote.


I'd much rather lynch mafia than a 3rd party. Also, how is he a mafia medic? If defender saves someone, they win with town, apparently regardless of the alignment of the saved person.

I didn't see any reason for me being scummy so I thought Hapa's vote was strange but I vote people like that sometimes too as town just to get the game started faster and start getting info. I think scum would feel more pressured to justify their vote rather than backtrack.

Geript if you had read 2 pages of my filter you would understand why your point is nonsense

I did. I read the whole exchange quite thoroughly. I don't think it's nonsense at all. I'm not sure if it's conclusive but it's exceptionally odd.

Its wrong because I never liked Hapa's reasoning for voting for me which really should be 100% clear from my post that I just quoted. I liked Hapa's explanation for why he had voted me, which was that he voted me just because he was trying to stir something up and not because he thought my post was scummy.

So you got a townread on him because he said, "I just wanted to throw my vote around?" Like that's a really bullshit read.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
September 28 2014 21:39 GMT
#1585
hosts please clarify: can town share a win with poisoner/arsonist?
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 28 2014 21:50 GMT
#1586
Any last questions prome?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 28 2014 21:51 GMT
#1587
I've had a really rough weekend so far but I'm here on a break from working.

I'm not sure how I feel about crack right now gotta reread him a bit, but him throwing be out of the lynch pool is a bit strange. Besides him I'd lean towards do or oats so that's where I am
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 28 2014 21:51 GMT
#1588
FWIW, I'm checking DP. I think he's harder to get a read on than Yam and having the 3 of you as confirmed town would be huge.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 28 2014 22:00 GMT
#1589
holding my breath
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 28 2014 22:04 GMT
#1590
On September 29 2014 06:39 Promethelax wrote:
hosts please clarify: can town share a win with poisoner/arsonist?


They can.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 28 2014 22:05 GMT
#1591
Wait, shouldn't it be deadline right now?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 28 2014 22:07 GMT
#1592
Yup
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
September 28 2014 22:07 GMT
#1593
No no the night got lengthened without our consent to make up for the day that got shortened without our consent, don't be silly.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 28 2014 22:08 GMT
#1594
On September 29 2014 07:07 geript wrote:
Yup


Did you track me?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
September 28 2014 22:08 GMT
#1595
On September 29 2014 07:04 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 29 2014 06:39 Promethelax wrote:
hosts please clarify: can town share a win with poisoner/arsonist?


They can.


So you are 3p?
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 28 2014 22:08 GMT
#1596
Ok guys let's all be quiet for a bit.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 28 2014 22:08 GMT
#1597
On September 29 2014 07:07 Promethelax wrote:
No no the night got lengthened without our consent to make up for the day that got shortened without our consent, don't be silly.


Are you serious>?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 28 2014 22:09 GMT
#1598
ill get in my last WEREWOLF HOWL then before I return to a human being

[image loading]
I come in for the scraps
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 28 2014 22:09 GMT
#1599
Lol yes let's act like dicks towards the people going through the effort of hosting the game for us
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 28 2014 22:11 GMT
#1600
Nobody is being a dick. And if Hosts can and do expect certain standards of play, Players should be able to expect certain standards of hosting.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 78 79 80 81 82 94 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 13h 58m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 64
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15879
Calm 2222
Mini 165
Rush 112
EffOrt 96
Trap 21
Bale 16
scan(afreeca) 16
Dota 2
febbydoto17
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
fl0m5594
pashabiceps898
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King73
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4127
Liquid`Hasu612
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1877
Beastyqt702
RotterdaM635
B2W.Neo575
C9.Mang0295
shahzam225
IndyStarCraft 183
crisheroes153
QueenE100
Trikslyr91
Dewaltoss67
UpATreeSC59
ZombieGrub35
JuggernautJason23
ToD4
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream26
Other Games
Algost 4
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 29
• Michael_bg 15
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade889
Other Games
• imaqtpie967
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
13h 58m
INu's Battles
14h 58m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
16h 58m
OSC
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 2h
OSC
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.