• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:30
CEST 09:30
KST 16:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9858 users

Season of the Witch Mafia - Page 62

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 60 61 62 63 64 105 Next
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
September 09 2014 06:23 GMT
#1221
yes, i am very down for that
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 09 2014 06:27 GMT
#1222
are you around ritoky?
who else is scum? let's talk about sloosh and one player of your choise.
table for two on a tv tray
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
September 09 2014 06:32 GMT
#1223
i don't like damdred, in league game should be available soon
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 09 2014 06:36 GMT
#1224
Did Koshi ever think Damdred is mafia?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 09 2014 06:37 GMT
#1225
Damdred how close did you read N&T after you died?
table for two on a tv tray
LoneMeow
Profile Joined June 2013
Finland1396 Posts
September 09 2014 06:54 GMT
#1226
On September 09 2014 12:41 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 08 2014 21:42 LoneMeow wrote:
raynpelikoneet

While I'd agree he's not playing as he usually does, I don't see that being alignment indicative.

I don't have a solid read on him but I do like this post for him being town:
On September 08 2014 13:31 raynpelikoneet wrote:
the problem with this game is the following.
there were four people who were considered (usually) town leaders. me koshi geript and yamato.
geript people do not trust on anyways, no matter what he says.
i was not around for the most of the time.
koshi didn't do shit - i think he could have even be scum based purely on that.
yamato didn't get anything done.

That leaves Koshi and yamato. I think there is one mafia between them because i am conflicted about the fact that the d1 was shit. yes it really was shit. you guys couldnt even get a fucking lynch done without me and thats terrible. however yamato looks town so id put my bets on koshi being mafia.


In fact the point about Koshi is a very good one and I think Koshi was a decent lynch.

So I'll say leaning town. A little.

+ Show Spoiler +

On September 08 2014 13:03 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Also in 36h starts my vacation and then i'll play.

He'd never say this as scum - is what I'd want to believe.

LoneMeow why did you make this post?


Because you were one of the focal points for D1. I thought it would be useful if I commented you since you were the leading wagon.
LoneMeow
Profile Joined June 2013
Finland1396 Posts
September 09 2014 06:56 GMT
#1227
On September 09 2014 05:19 slOosh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 08 2014 21:27 LoneMeow wrote:
slOosh

I read him scum earlier and not much has changed.

He asks questions but there's no followup.

First says he feels better about raynpelikoneet (who he never really called scum anyway):
On September 06 2014 02:45 slOosh wrote:
I feel better about rayn after his most recent slew of posts, particularly the setup one, because it's the same plan I thought up of to myself, and I'm less inclined to think scum rayn would freely give up that info because it's dubious if town would have figured it out.


Then once Damdred makes his case on raynpelikoneet, he's suddenly up to lynching raynpelikoneet:
On September 07 2014 04:07 slOosh wrote:
Oh baby Robik just attained "I would matryr for him if I was matryr" status.
But I'd do Damdred , Rayn , geript , LoneMeow / Koshi / Oats.

I can get on the rayn lynch. His fixation on Sylencia and gobbley the whole game is basically persuing easy mislynches, and when gobbley claims he can't go after that so it's back to Sylencia. He doesn't mention anything about Damdred really, but finds it relevant to soft defend him
On September 06 2014 13:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
So gobble damdred is mafia because he is calling sloosh scum an not defending himself instead..... god what the hell?

Side note: Damdred never actually calls me scum after all this. He complains about all this stuff I'm doing, but never actually calls me scum. But in anycase, he is soft defending Damdred here without commenting on him.

Are we going for the big plays?


Not a towny thought progression.

##DeadlineVote: slOosh

Why is it a scummy progression? I considered the possibility of both being scum and so considered the rayn lynch, going off of yamato's confidence and seeing Damdred trying to pull off a weak bus. Which it very well could still be seeing as how he totally reneged on it last night.


It's really opportunistic. You hardly mention him until someone starts pushing for his lynch, then you're all up for it.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 09 2014 06:58 GMT
#1228
Damdred:
This is the typical experience I have had with Rayn in the four games that i've played with him as town. In N&T mafia he did the same thing with Koshi. Either he was goin to die or Koshi was basically, he did ease off koshi once he realized his mistake and got a warning from the mod.

Explain the bolded part. Especially the underlined given this:
I never thought Koshi was mafia in N&T which i have said multiple times in the game and after the game. I was willing to throw the game at first because Koshi was being dumb as fuck. Then i decided not to and focused on convincing VE and Haru on Onegu being scum. This is obvious to everyone who has played / followed the game.

Now besides Damdred, who needs to explain this, Sloosh and Haru also need to explain why they did not call Damdred out on D1 for this - you guys should KNOW this is wrong and Damdred is either (1) intentionally misconstruing what i did in N&T or (2) talking out of his ass as he hasn't actually read the game past N1.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 09 2014 06:59 GMT
#1229
On September 09 2014 15:54 LoneMeow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2014 12:41 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 08 2014 21:42 LoneMeow wrote:
raynpelikoneet

While I'd agree he's not playing as he usually does, I don't see that being alignment indicative.

I don't have a solid read on him but I do like this post for him being town:
On September 08 2014 13:31 raynpelikoneet wrote:
the problem with this game is the following.
there were four people who were considered (usually) town leaders. me koshi geript and yamato.
geript people do not trust on anyways, no matter what he says.
i was not around for the most of the time.
koshi didn't do shit - i think he could have even be scum based purely on that.
yamato didn't get anything done.

That leaves Koshi and yamato. I think there is one mafia between them because i am conflicted about the fact that the d1 was shit. yes it really was shit. you guys couldnt even get a fucking lynch done without me and thats terrible. however yamato looks town so id put my bets on koshi being mafia.


In fact the point about Koshi is a very good one and I think Koshi was a decent lynch.

So I'll say leaning town. A little.

+ Show Spoiler +

On September 08 2014 13:03 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Also in 36h starts my vacation and then i'll play.

He'd never say this as scum - is what I'd want to believe.

LoneMeow why did you make this post?


Because you were one of the focal points for D1. I thought it would be useful if I commented you since you were the leading wagon.

But i am not the leading wagon on D2. You should have said what you have on D1 when it was relevant. You didn't even comment on me in any meaningful way on D1 when it actually WAS relevant, and now when it isn't you do. And i do wanna know why you think it's relevant now?

Also what's your take on Sloosh and Sylencia?
table for two on a tv tray
LoneMeow
Profile Joined June 2013
Finland1396 Posts
September 09 2014 07:00 GMT
#1230
On September 08 2014 11:22 Damdred wrote:
I was halfway expecting to die during the night from the judge, which I am thankful of tonight.

Geript why do you want haru dead so much? Just because he was useless day 1? Meta wise generally town haru usually shines day 2 and onward so i'd want to see what he can do some today.


On September 09 2014 05:22 Damdred wrote:
Honestly sloosh you are my top scum read right now, and maybe haru. I was moving towards ger but i read his filter and parts of it seem pretty towny.


What changed to make you think HaruRH is scum after softly defending him earlier?
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 09 2014 07:05 GMT
#1231
LoneMeow let's say we lynch Damdred today. Do we lynch Sloosh the next day?
table for two on a tv tray
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
September 09 2014 07:05 GMT
#1232
alright i am here now. league game went a bit longer than anticipated.

sloosh....idk the guy is an engima to me this game. i felt he was extremely non-committal with all of his reads early on during d1. like he was posturing to see how the day would land. i also remember him getting rly angry about oats' early aggro tunnels on people and since then oats hasn't changed but sloosh stopped criticizing him for it. he does a lot of prompting of people and try to move the game along posts that don't have tons of substance too, and he switched to robik for grail off of me....

did he explain the switch? need to go look through his filter

anyways that's a lot of the negatives i can remember, but i also remember thinking he had some redeeming posts, maybe i will find them looking in his filter
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
LoneMeow
Profile Joined June 2013
Finland1396 Posts
September 09 2014 07:09 GMT
#1233
On September 09 2014 15:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2014 15:54 LoneMeow wrote:
On September 09 2014 12:41 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 08 2014 21:42 LoneMeow wrote:
raynpelikoneet

While I'd agree he's not playing as he usually does, I don't see that being alignment indicative.

I don't have a solid read on him but I do like this post for him being town:
On September 08 2014 13:31 raynpelikoneet wrote:
the problem with this game is the following.
there were four people who were considered (usually) town leaders. me koshi geript and yamato.
geript people do not trust on anyways, no matter what he says.
i was not around for the most of the time.
koshi didn't do shit - i think he could have even be scum based purely on that.
yamato didn't get anything done.

That leaves Koshi and yamato. I think there is one mafia between them because i am conflicted about the fact that the d1 was shit. yes it really was shit. you guys couldnt even get a fucking lynch done without me and thats terrible. however yamato looks town so id put my bets on koshi being mafia.


In fact the point about Koshi is a very good one and I think Koshi was a decent lynch.

So I'll say leaning town. A little.

+ Show Spoiler +

On September 08 2014 13:03 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Also in 36h starts my vacation and then i'll play.

He'd never say this as scum - is what I'd want to believe.

LoneMeow why did you make this post?


Because you were one of the focal points for D1. I thought it would be useful if I commented you since you were the leading wagon.

But i am not the leading wagon on D2. You should have said what you have on D1 when it was relevant. You didn't even comment on me in any meaningful way on D1 when it actually WAS relevant, and now when it isn't you do. And i do wanna know why you think it's relevant now?

Also what's your take on Sloosh and Sylencia?


You're right that I should've said it on D1, unfortunately that was not possible. Make whatever you want of that.

My take on slOosh has not changed, he's still my top scum read.

Sylencia is quite scummy, especially for calling slOosh scum but not doing anything about it. All the while pushing geript who doesn't seem likely to get lynched right now.
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
September 09 2014 07:11 GMT
#1234
he doesn't explain the switch, but from the jist of it i got: he thinks damdred is scum, robik agrees and gets on the damdred is scum train, i stay on sylencia. he switches to robik.

also i remember my redeeming thought on sloosh, i didn't think that dam and sloosh could both be mafia cuz of yesterday...like sloosh's bus would have had to be INTENSE. so it was a POE pass, since i think dam is more likely mafia than sloosh at this point.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 09 2014 07:18 GMT
#1235
I think Damdred is generally making a lot more sense than Sloosh is.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 09 2014 07:23 GMT
#1236
On September 09 2014 16:09 LoneMeow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2014 15:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 09 2014 15:54 LoneMeow wrote:
On September 09 2014 12:41 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 08 2014 21:42 LoneMeow wrote:
raynpelikoneet

While I'd agree he's not playing as he usually does, I don't see that being alignment indicative.

I don't have a solid read on him but I do like this post for him being town:
On September 08 2014 13:31 raynpelikoneet wrote:
the problem with this game is the following.
there were four people who were considered (usually) town leaders. me koshi geript and yamato.
geript people do not trust on anyways, no matter what he says.
i was not around for the most of the time.
koshi didn't do shit - i think he could have even be scum based purely on that.
yamato didn't get anything done.

That leaves Koshi and yamato. I think there is one mafia between them because i am conflicted about the fact that the d1 was shit. yes it really was shit. you guys couldnt even get a fucking lynch done without me and thats terrible. however yamato looks town so id put my bets on koshi being mafia.


In fact the point about Koshi is a very good one and I think Koshi was a decent lynch.

So I'll say leaning town. A little.

+ Show Spoiler +

On September 08 2014 13:03 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Also in 36h starts my vacation and then i'll play.

He'd never say this as scum - is what I'd want to believe.

LoneMeow why did you make this post?


Because you were one of the focal points for D1. I thought it would be useful if I commented you since you were the leading wagon.

But i am not the leading wagon on D2. You should have said what you have on D1 when it was relevant. You didn't even comment on me in any meaningful way on D1 when it actually WAS relevant, and now when it isn't you do. And i do wanna know why you think it's relevant now?

Also what's your take on Sloosh and Sylencia?


You're right that I should've said it on D1, unfortunately that was not possible. Make whatever you want of that.

My take on slOosh has not changed, he's still my top scum read.

Sylencia is quite scummy, especially for calling slOosh scum but not doing anything about it. All the while pushing geript who doesn't seem likely to get lynched right now.

Yes this is how i percieve the situation aswell.
Except he does not do anything about his geript suspicion aswell. Besides calling geript mafia for sitting on his vote on gobbly which Sylencia is also guilty of (regarding geript).
table for two on a tv tray
Sylencia
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1057 Posts
September 09 2014 07:28 GMT
#1237
LM: Voting for the person I find my personal top scum read especially early on the day is in no way scummy - sloosh is 2nd on my list but I've been saying it since yesterday that I find geript to be the most scummy. If sloosh is worse in other's eyes and people want him dead, naturally I'm willing to switch.

Anyways if you guys are going to vote for me I can very easily claim, since I'd rather take the bullet tonight than have a better role die, and if I do survive it's still a win for town considering it's still more or less a confirmed townie. In addition, because of the fact the necromancer only knowing of the role of someone still alive, it'd be impossible to fake claim the role which was discovered because that person is still alive and able to CC.

Rayn: will respond to you when i get home, since I'm leaving work now
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-09-09 08:00:15
September 09 2014 07:43 GMT
#1238
Votecount:

Format:
  • Normal votes are underlined and counted right away. Deadline votes are italicized and are not counted until deadline. The vote of the Holy-Grail holder counts 2x and is bolded.
  • Votes must be both in the vote-count thread and properly formatted to be valid.


SloOsh (0) - LoneMeow
HaruHR (0) -
Geript (1) - HaruRH, Sylencia
Damdred (0) - IAmRobik
Sylencia (2) - Raynpelikoneet, Geript, ritoky

Day 2 ends in . Please submit all possible day/night actions to both hosts.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
September 09 2014 07:45 GMT
#1239
i don't know how to take that response from sylencia lol.....there are many parts i don't really understand in the slightest; plus my natural reaction as an american is to not negotiate with terrorists such as those who threaten; that's the second one today...

still don't understand this guy. even that post is pure defense like earlier in the game. he doesn't pursue scum in any way, and then he retroactively says hey i read this guy scum. he can't be a donkey; he has to be scum....if not my mind is blown.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 09 2014 07:49 GMT
#1240
anyways i need to travel for about 8 hours.
i'll be around for whole night tonight.

cya later. make people talk.
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 60 61 62 63 64 105 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 31m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 1473
BeSt 286
Soulkey 152
Soma 145
sorry 116
Mind 71
Bale 26
ZergMaN 14
ajuk12(nOOB) 13
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm186
League of Legends
JimRising 603
Counter-Strike
edward85
Other Games
summit1g9173
Coldzera 694
WinterStarcraft688
C9.Mang0264
Sick178
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick719
BasetradeTV189
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2237
Other Games
• Shiphtur522
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
2h 31m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
4h 31m
AI Arena Tournament
9h 31m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
11h 31m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 2h
Patches Events
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.