• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:10
CEST 10:10
KST 17:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9653 users

Season of the Witch Mafia - Page 64

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 62 63 64 65 66 105 Next
Sylencia
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1057 Posts
September 09 2014 11:28 GMT
#1261
On September 09 2014 16:23 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2014 16:09 LoneMeow wrote:
On September 09 2014 15:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 09 2014 15:54 LoneMeow wrote:
On September 09 2014 12:41 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 08 2014 21:42 LoneMeow wrote:
raynpelikoneet

While I'd agree he's not playing as he usually does, I don't see that being alignment indicative.

I don't have a solid read on him but I do like this post for him being town:
On September 08 2014 13:31 raynpelikoneet wrote:
the problem with this game is the following.
there were four people who were considered (usually) town leaders. me koshi geript and yamato.
geript people do not trust on anyways, no matter what he says.
i was not around for the most of the time.
koshi didn't do shit - i think he could have even be scum based purely on that.
yamato didn't get anything done.

That leaves Koshi and yamato. I think there is one mafia between them because i am conflicted about the fact that the d1 was shit. yes it really was shit. you guys couldnt even get a fucking lynch done without me and thats terrible. however yamato looks town so id put my bets on koshi being mafia.


In fact the point about Koshi is a very good one and I think Koshi was a decent lynch.

So I'll say leaning town. A little.

+ Show Spoiler +

On September 08 2014 13:03 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Also in 36h starts my vacation and then i'll play.

He'd never say this as scum - is what I'd want to believe.

LoneMeow why did you make this post?


Because you were one of the focal points for D1. I thought it would be useful if I commented you since you were the leading wagon.

But i am not the leading wagon on D2. You should have said what you have on D1 when it was relevant. You didn't even comment on me in any meaningful way on D1 when it actually WAS relevant, and now when it isn't you do. And i do wanna know why you think it's relevant now?

Also what's your take on Sloosh and Sylencia?


You're right that I should've said it on D1, unfortunately that was not possible. Make whatever you want of that.

My take on slOosh has not changed, he's still my top scum read.

Sylencia is quite scummy, especially for calling slOosh scum but not doing anything about it. All the while pushing geript who doesn't seem likely to get lynched right now.

Yes this is how i percieve the situation aswell.
Except he does not do anything about his geript suspicion aswell. Besides calling geript mafia for sitting on his vote on gobbly which Sylencia is also guilty of (regarding geript).


If you take a look at any of my games, I don't really find it necessary to swing back and forth 80 times in votes in a single day. It's pretty simple:
1) Once you decide to vote, put your vote on top suspect scum
2) if another person you suspect is scum is full steam ahead, you can also get behind it.

Obviously facts can change throughout the day, so if my top suspect is no longer X, I'd move it to Y.

If it's near the end of the day - that's different. However, I wasn't even around for the last 4 hours of D1, so my vote was still on geript at the time.

The other thing that's different is that I don't just sit on my vote and then push the same person. I've already listed out who I suspect is the scum team. I've already explained both (remaining alive). I should probably find a third in the case Koshi isn't scum but it's pretty ridiculous to expect me to be able to vote on both my suspects at once
Sylencia
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1057 Posts
September 09 2014 11:33 GMT
#1262
On September 09 2014 14:33 ritoky wrote:
People's stance on Koshi so far:
robik - thought scum, hesitant after so many people said scum
geript - fuck you
damdred - scum
yamato77 - town
sloosh - null, leaning scum
oats - assuming scum since he voted on the guy
harurh - town
rayn - wishywashy scum
sylencia - isn't around enough to do anything
LM - isn't around enough to do anything


On September 08 2014 23:18 Sylencia wrote:
Hit, he pushed for gobble fairly hard with a big post, but looks like he gave up and sheeped onto the Damdred train.

He had made a post about me being scummy, but when it came time for him to trade he decided between Damdred and I somehow a single post about potential buddying meant Damdred was better lynch choice.


You actually missed my post about it (probably because it wasn't quoted).

Anyways, I still don't actually see the point of mentioning the above unless you're oracle hunting since we have no idea which allegiance Koshi was -_-
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 09 2014 13:13 GMT
#1263
##unvote


I really prefer if you stated your preferred lynch target rather than defending yourself
No gg, No skill.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 09 2014 13:43 GMT
#1264
@Rayn, I read almost every single post of it as much as it pained me that day so i'll just throw a couple of quotes down, before you calmed down.

On August 21 2014 02:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
And btw i really do think Koshi is mafia. I don't care how many scum he has lynched but town!Koshi would NEVER EVER think i am mafia, or that you are mafia. Just kill him with fire on D5.


On August 21 2014 03:00 raynpelikoneet wrote:
At the time i switched my vote on bats they were smth like 4-3 or 3-3 in votes. I was pushing MM1 and EVERYONE KNOWS if i want to lynch someone it WILL happen if i want to. Especially in this game, with these players. I do not think Koshi was pushing bats as hard as he is now telling he was. Because he wasn't!!!

VE you can lynch me and then decide if Koshi or Onegu is mafia. And you'll most likely end up lynching Onegu anyways. Or you can lynch Koshi and if by some miracle the game goes on you can autowin by lynching Onegu. Your choise.

Koshi is too dick to live, and i am pretty sure he is mafia because he is saying stuff that DOES NOT HOLD WATER!!! It doesn't.


On August 21 2014 04:55 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Sucks to be scum when your team does not play right?
You claimed mafia in your posts on VE. game solved gg.


I could go on and on, but no rayn you did say and act like koshi was mafia for over half of that day. Theres probably a good 10-15 more posts dedicated to koshi being mafia. Sure you could say that you were throwing the game at that point. But you sure were acting like koshi was mafia, and then you calmed down the later half of the day.

Sylencia
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1057 Posts
September 09 2014 13:43 GMT
#1265
Sorry, I didn't realise I already did that by voting already. And also by calling out who I thought was the scum team. And by also explaining it already in the past. Nothing has really changed, so everything pretty much still stands.

geript sloosh and kushi, but if kushi is town I have to relook at a few of the other options.
Sylencia
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1057 Posts
September 09 2014 13:50 GMT
#1266
Damdred you never gave me a list of scum reads I believe, the only person I can see from your filter is sloosh (in terms of suspects) who else is scum?
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 09 2014 13:57 GMT
#1267
I'm back but I'm not caught up.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 09 2014 14:04 GMT
#1268
So slyencia is town. Cool. Guess I'm not all that off
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 09 2014 14:05 GMT
#1269
BTW -- if there's someone else who is the role that knows who the inquisitor is, you should probably claim
HaruRH
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Singapore2780 Posts
September 09 2014 15:17 GMT
#1270
On September 09 2014 23:05 IAmRobik wrote:
BTW -- if there's someone else who is the role that knows who the inquisitor is, you should probably claim

Why would you cc acolyte? It is already dubious to claim it - not to mention counterclaim it.
It is fucking D4 and you are still alive as a CONFIRMED FUCKING TOWN. This is how fucking terrible scum thinks you are - Koshi
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 09 2014 15:21 GMT
#1271
On September 10 2014 00:17 HaruRH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2014 23:05 IAmRobik wrote:
BTW -- if there's someone else who is the role that knows who the inquisitor is, you should probably claim

Why would you cc acolyte? It is already dubious to claim it - not to mention counterclaim it.

Cause then we have a guaranteed scum between 2 people....
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 09 2014 15:46 GMT
#1272
On September 10 2014 00:21 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2014 00:17 HaruRH wrote:
On September 09 2014 23:05 IAmRobik wrote:
BTW -- if there's someone else who is the role that knows who the inquisitor is, you should probably claim

Why would you cc acolyte? It is already dubious to claim it - not to mention counterclaim it.

Cause then we have a guaranteed scum between 2 people....

^^
No gg, No skill.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 09 2014 15:53 GMT
#1273
On September 09 2014 22:50 Sylencia wrote:
Damdred you never gave me a list of scum reads I believe, the only person I can see from your filter is sloosh (in terms of suspects) who else is scum?


Your right I never did and I got distracted there have been several questions in the thread that i will answer now though.

Haru: I soft defended him yesterday due to knowing how he acts normally on day 1, hes never confidant in his reads or what hes thinking day 1. In the several games i've played with him he always says hes a much better play day 2 and hes a monster (different wording) past day 3. I believe this to be pretty much true, he gains a lot more confidence and his cases always improve as we go past day one. The question came up why I said he might be scum. Well it's simple he still had not done anything really at that time on day 2, however he let loose a lot of what I would consider good content posts. I am pretty sure that this is town!Haru at this point in the day.

As for my scum suspicion list right now:

Sloosh: I've made several posts about him now and everyone says I am tunneled. So i'm just not going to post about him after this post, I am instead going to look at other people and try to find out what I can. If I still feel the same way after the day I'll come back and push him if I do not have a better case on someone else.

@ LoneMeow

On September 08 2014 21:27 LoneMeow wrote:
slOosh

I read him scum earlier and not much has changed.

He asks questions but there's no followup.

First says he feels better about raynpelikoneet (who he never really called scum anyway):
Show nested quote +
On September 06 2014 02:45 slOosh wrote:
I feel better about rayn after his most recent slew of posts, particularly the setup one, because it's the same plan I thought up of to myself, and I'm less inclined to think scum rayn would freely give up that info because it's dubious if town would have figured it out.


Then once Damdred makes his case on raynpelikoneet, he's suddenly up to lynching raynpelikoneet:
Show nested quote +
On September 07 2014 04:07 slOosh wrote:
Oh baby Robik just attained "I would matryr for him if I was matryr" status.
But I'd do Damdred , Rayn , geript , LoneMeow / Koshi / Oats.

I can get on the rayn lynch. His fixation on Sylencia and gobbley the whole game is basically persuing easy mislynches, and when gobbley claims he can't go after that so it's back to Sylencia. He doesn't mention anything about Damdred really, but finds it relevant to soft defend him
On September 06 2014 13:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
So gobble damdred is mafia because he is calling sloosh scum an not defending himself instead..... god what the hell?

Side note: Damdred never actually calls me scum after all this. He complains about all this stuff I'm doing, but never actually calls me scum. But in anycase, he is soft defending Damdred here without commenting on him.

Are we going for the big plays?


Not a towny thought progression.

##DeadlineVote: slOosh


On September 08 2014 21:34 LoneMeow wrote:
Damdred

Was leaning town on him earlier for his early game suspicion of IAmRobik at a stage where I don't see scum doing that.

The way he's all defensive but not producing many reads when the pressure is on him is suspicious, but the case on raynpelikoneet shows clear effort. Except for the fact that he then pretty much says he didn't actually do a proper meta comparison and upon checking better retracts the case.

Verdict: Leaning scum. Most likely not scum if slOosh is, though.


I'm curious about your thought progression on these two posts. A few questions:

1) Does not a apparent towny thought progression means scum all the time?
2) If he thinks both of us are scum, as is evident I think in the way he posts some things what the difference between lynching either of us?
3) You say that Sloosh lacks direction in his filter, he generally talks about setup me and other questions to people. He has three distinct directions he takes, could you talk more about how he lacks direction and what you mean exactly. And why vote him over me who you have leaning scum, and you state that one of us have to be scum the other town why do you say that?
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 09 2014 16:03 GMT
#1274
On September 09 2014 22:43 Damdred wrote:
@Rayn, I read almost every single post of it as much as it pained me that day so i'll just throw a couple of quotes down, before you calmed down.

Show nested quote +
On August 21 2014 02:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
And btw i really do think Koshi is mafia. I don't care how many scum he has lynched but town!Koshi would NEVER EVER think i am mafia, or that you are mafia. Just kill him with fire on D5.


Show nested quote +
On August 21 2014 03:00 raynpelikoneet wrote:
At the time i switched my vote on bats they were smth like 4-3 or 3-3 in votes. I was pushing MM1 and EVERYONE KNOWS if i want to lynch someone it WILL happen if i want to. Especially in this game, with these players. I do not think Koshi was pushing bats as hard as he is now telling he was. Because he wasn't!!!

VE you can lynch me and then decide if Koshi or Onegu is mafia. And you'll most likely end up lynching Onegu anyways. Or you can lynch Koshi and if by some miracle the game goes on you can autowin by lynching Onegu. Your choise.

Koshi is too dick to live, and i am pretty sure he is mafia because he is saying stuff that DOES NOT HOLD WATER!!! It doesn't.


Show nested quote +
On August 21 2014 04:55 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Sucks to be scum when your team does not play right?
You claimed mafia in your posts on VE. game solved gg.


I could go on and on, but no rayn you did say and act like koshi was mafia for over half of that day. Theres probably a good 10-15 more posts dedicated to koshi being mafia. Sure you could say that you were throwing the game at that point. But you sure were acting like koshi was mafia, and then you calmed down the later half of the day.


So you say i am lying about what i did... as town?
What the fuck are you talking about???
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 09 2014 16:05 GMT
#1275
did sylencia claim something?
table for two on a tv tray
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 09 2014 16:06 GMT
#1276
On September 10 2014 01:03 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2014 22:43 Damdred wrote:
@Rayn, I read almost every single post of it as much as it pained me that day so i'll just throw a couple of quotes down, before you calmed down.

On August 21 2014 02:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
And btw i really do think Koshi is mafia. I don't care how many scum he has lynched but town!Koshi would NEVER EVER think i am mafia, or that you are mafia. Just kill him with fire on D5.


On August 21 2014 03:00 raynpelikoneet wrote:
At the time i switched my vote on bats they were smth like 4-3 or 3-3 in votes. I was pushing MM1 and EVERYONE KNOWS if i want to lynch someone it WILL happen if i want to. Especially in this game, with these players. I do not think Koshi was pushing bats as hard as he is now telling he was. Because he wasn't!!!

VE you can lynch me and then decide if Koshi or Onegu is mafia. And you'll most likely end up lynching Onegu anyways. Or you can lynch Koshi and if by some miracle the game goes on you can autowin by lynching Onegu. Your choise.

Koshi is too dick to live, and i am pretty sure he is mafia because he is saying stuff that DOES NOT HOLD WATER!!! It doesn't.


On August 21 2014 04:55 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Sucks to be scum when your team does not play right?
You claimed mafia in your posts on VE. game solved gg.


I could go on and on, but no rayn you did say and act like koshi was mafia for over half of that day. Theres probably a good 10-15 more posts dedicated to koshi being mafia. Sure you could say that you were throwing the game at that point. But you sure were acting like koshi was mafia, and then you calmed down the later half of the day.


So you say i am lying about what i did... as town?
What the fuck are you talking about???



I'm saying that theres plenty of quotes in N&T that say, KOSHI IS MAFIA VOTE HIM. If you go and look, you say you didn't think that but were voting him and saying all that to throw the game, I said that you calmed down the second half of the day and just went after onegu first. I never said ou were lying but the first half of that day greatly emphaises the fact that you said koshi was scum
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 09 2014 16:08 GMT
#1277
On September 10 2014 01:06 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2014 01:03 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 09 2014 22:43 Damdred wrote:
@Rayn, I read almost every single post of it as much as it pained me that day so i'll just throw a couple of quotes down, before you calmed down.

On August 21 2014 02:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
And btw i really do think Koshi is mafia. I don't care how many scum he has lynched but town!Koshi would NEVER EVER think i am mafia, or that you are mafia. Just kill him with fire on D5.


On August 21 2014 03:00 raynpelikoneet wrote:
At the time i switched my vote on bats they were smth like 4-3 or 3-3 in votes. I was pushing MM1 and EVERYONE KNOWS if i want to lynch someone it WILL happen if i want to. Especially in this game, with these players. I do not think Koshi was pushing bats as hard as he is now telling he was. Because he wasn't!!!

VE you can lynch me and then decide if Koshi or Onegu is mafia. And you'll most likely end up lynching Onegu anyways. Or you can lynch Koshi and if by some miracle the game goes on you can autowin by lynching Onegu. Your choise.

Koshi is too dick to live, and i am pretty sure he is mafia because he is saying stuff that DOES NOT HOLD WATER!!! It doesn't.


On August 21 2014 04:55 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Sucks to be scum when your team does not play right?
You claimed mafia in your posts on VE. game solved gg.


I could go on and on, but no rayn you did say and act like koshi was mafia for over half of that day. Theres probably a good 10-15 more posts dedicated to koshi being mafia. Sure you could say that you were throwing the game at that point. But you sure were acting like koshi was mafia, and then you calmed down the later half of the day.


So you say i am lying about what i did... as town?
What the fuck are you talking about???



I'm saying that theres plenty of quotes in N&T that say, KOSHI IS MAFIA VOTE HIM. If you go and look, you say you didn't think that but were voting him and saying all that to throw the game, I said that you calmed down the second half of the day and just went after onegu first. I never said ou were lying but the first half of that day greatly emphaises the fact that you said koshi was scum

I can go and look for whatever but i was throwing the game and making a FAKE case on Koshi without thinking he is mafia. How is this so fucking hard to understand as i told that IN GAME and POST GAME!!!?!?!?!

Anyone who has read the thread knows that and you made a bad case on me based on incorrect meta from the game you didn't even read properly (as proven).
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 09 2014 16:09 GMT
#1278
Like you literally used that against me on D1 in this game. lol.
I even quoted the post!
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 09 2014 16:10 GMT
#1279
Damdred who says you're being tunneled on Sloosh?
table for two on a tv tray
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 09 2014 16:11 GMT
#1280
Then vote me, I even came back and said I was wrong and that you were town. Seriously idk why I even bother opening this thread anymore
Prev 1 62 63 64 65 66 105 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 50m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 1269
BeSt 305
Soulkey 245
Soma 223
sorry 141
Mind 67
Larva 35
Bale 26
soO 19
ZerO 18
[ Show more ]
ajuk12(nOOB) 17
scan(afreeca) 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm191
League of Legends
JimRising 595
Counter-Strike
edward94
Other Games
summit1g9077
Coldzera 687
WinterStarcraft675
C9.Mang0248
Sick211
singsing35
ZerO(Twitch)3
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick711
BasetradeTV215
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 12
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2221
League of Legends
• Jankos770
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
1h 50m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
3h 50m
AI Arena Tournament
8h 50m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
10h 50m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 1h
Patches Events
1d 6h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.