• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:40
CEST 11:40
KST 18:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9542 users

Season of the Witch Mafia - Page 66

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 64 65 66 67 68 105 Next
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 09 2014 16:36 GMT
#1301
On September 04 2014 06:51 Palmar wrote:
Joke's on you, I set an alarm to remind me to host this shit.

Role PMs going out in the next 10 minutes. You will ONLY receive your role name. Refer to the OP for role.

Silence please

On September 04 2014 06:58 Palmar wrote:
Oh, and of course any roles that get additional information with their role PM will also get that information.

I can imagine a few different things, but basically there's no way that you can see the word Acolyte without also seeing who the inquisitor is. Like that's physically impossible.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 09 2014 16:38 GMT
#1302
And it's 98% impossible that mafia has correctly guessed Koshi as Acolyte.
Without counter-claim we are not lynching Sylencia.
table for two on a tv tray
Sylencia
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1057 Posts
September 09 2014 16:46 GMT
#1303
Yes rayn, I'm confirming the claim - why would i write that entire explanation otherwise -_-

Also geript, it's really not hard but I don't really want to go into PM details since I'm sure that's gonna end up being grey territory. You read your role. You can obviously see more text but you don't read it. Wow, hard.

Take for example the PM I sent out for Guilty:

Godfather
You return green to alignment checks. Any player tracking you will return nothing. Visiting a watched player will not return your name in the results. You can deliver the night kill.
Team: VayneAuthority, WaveOfShadow, IAmRobik
QT: http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/QyuKJyZXWALCu


You could read the first line and stop actively knowing that you wanted to limit your information.

IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 09 2014 16:59 GMT
#1304
Rayn,

I can buy it.

I also buy that you are town based off of your passive aggressiveness. You're not angry-pushing your agenda, which is a staple of your scum play.

Also, I think if you were scum, you know what role I am and would have soup'd me.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 09 2014 17:02 GMT
#1305
In case someone cc's Sylencia NOONE WHO IS TOWN TELLS WHO THE COP IS!
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 09 2014 17:03 GMT
#1306
I got some errands to run, i'll be back in ~4h.
Vote for Sloosh!
table for two on a tv tray
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 09 2014 17:09 GMT
#1307
Actually, if sylencia is acolyte, we can vote for damdred again.
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
September 09 2014 17:51 GMT
#1308
Still reasonably suspicious of rayn.

His two strong scum reads in gobble and Sylencia have ended up in them claiming. Like look at how he treats them before the claim. He points out how this and that and everything is super suspicious and makes them scum. But then they aren't scum. His read on me is wrong, so rayn has been 0 for 3 this game.


We make a mass movement to actually put votes on Damdred now. He still has done very little in trying to get me lynched although it is hugely clear from his filter that I must be scum and that I've done nothing to prove to him otherwise. Yet he doesn't want to lynch me. It's inherent guilt of scum wanting to call people scum but treating them town, and wanting people to get lynched but not be called out responsible for it.

##Vote: Damdred

Anyone tell me why Damdred is town.
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
September 09 2014 17:55 GMT
#1309
On September 06 2014 04:18 slOosh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 06 2014 04:11 LoneMeow wrote:
On September 06 2014 03:44 slOosh wrote:
On September 06 2014 03:37 LoneMeow wrote:
IAmRobik much town.
Very grail.

##HolyGrail: IAmRobik

On September 06 2014 02:50 IAmRobik wrote:
Guys, sloosh is town


Can you explain why? I just don't see it. Still my top scum read.

Things like this don't help:
On September 05 2014 08:03 slOosh wrote:
Hey guys do you guys see what I'm seeing?

geript makes a read on gobbley where he points out how his meta is clear cut, but then for no reason other than what I see as a backdoor to change his read he says "But he's pretty new so I'm a little hesitant there." Because if he did the meta reads, gobbley being new or not doesn't matter. So it looks like geripts making stuff up. Am I making sense here?


Like, is he trying to call geript scum here or what?

I saw something suspicious about geript, but was concerned that I might be reading too much into a point. So I asked other people for their opinion. Thoughts on my Damdred read?


The biggest problem I have with that read is that you went through one post from him but didn't say anything about the rest.

How does his earlier posting look to you? I see some pretty towny things in there, I'm having trouble convincing myself a scum-Damdred would try to put suspicion on IAmRobik of all people in what little he has posted - would think it far more likely he'd go for an easier target.

Yes, because that was the one post I had a problem with, which he answered well. It's not like scum ooze scumslips and mistakes in all their posts, so it's not necessary to review the entirety of posts.

Could you quote specifically the posts you see as "pretty towny"? Additionally, I don't see how Damdred is trying that hard at all to put suspicion on IAmRobik. If anything the way that he is doing it (cautiously / tentatively) is indicative of scum mentality (you want to call them suspicious but not take blame for it).

Pretty sure LoneMeow is also scum at this point unless he can procure those quotes where Damdred looks towny. Good on you Oats, you are a trooper. But lynch Damdred first. Look how squirmy he is. Then I'll help you with LoneMeow tomorrow.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 09 2014 18:00 GMT
#1310
##Vote Sloosh

Sloosh ignores later in my filter and just misrepresents everything going on. Hes scum i'm voting him
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
September 09 2014 18:31 GMT
#1311
Votecount:

Format:
  • Normal votes are underlined and counted right away. Deadline votes are italicized and are not counted until deadline. The vote of the Holy-Grail holder counts 2x and is bolded.
  • Votes must be both in the vote-count thread and properly formatted to be valid.


SloOsh (2) - LoneMeow, Raynpelikoneet, Damdred
HaruHR (0) -
Geript (1) - HaruRH, Sylencia
Damdred (0) - IAmRobik, SloOsh
Sylencia (2) - Geript, ritoky
LoneMeow (1) - Oatsmaster

Day 2 ends in . Please submit all possible day/night actions to both hosts.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 09 2014 18:39 GMT
#1312
Look at my name standing out all sexy and shit
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
September 09 2014 18:40 GMT
#1313
Really?
Writer@WriterYamato
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 09 2014 18:47 GMT
#1314
On September 10 2014 03:40 yamato77 wrote:
Really?


To which party yamato
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 09 2014 19:25 GMT
#1315
No one cares about helping me figure out this game. Scum probably putting in more work than town.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 09 2014 19:34 GMT
#1316
Welp what do you want to try to figure out rob, what do you want to talk about
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 09 2014 19:41 GMT
#1317
On September 10 2014 04:34 Damdred wrote:
Welp what do you want to try to figure out rob, what do you want to talk about

I want the mod to message me all the roles so that I can "figure" out the game. Like, this game is so easy for mafia at this point. Geript changed up the rules and made things impossible And on top of that, there are only like 2 people providing content. One of whom I disagree with heavily in Rayn, and the other is geript, who I still don't fully trust.

Sloosh has spent all game tunnelling you. You've done the same to him
Yamato had 1 good piece of information regarding sylencia, but he's been mia the rest of the game
Like, wtf?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 09 2014 19:47 GMT
#1318
Ok, Rob.

Talk to me about geript, what do you think about him sticking his vote on syl and not moving it after he claimed and nobody has cc'd it? What else makes you not trust him?
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 09 2014 19:50 GMT
#1319
On September 10 2014 04:47 Damdred wrote:
Ok, Rob.

Talk to me about geript, what do you think about him sticking his vote on syl and not moving it after he claimed and nobody has cc'd it? What else makes you not trust him?

That's weird that you automatically presume that that's what makes me not trust him.
I don't trust his reads. None of them are well formed nor based on the occurrences of this game.
He seems to be saying a lot of stuff but it's all meh
He keeps throwing dirt on me and I know I'm town.
Besides haru, he's spent a lot of time calling townies scum.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 09 2014 19:54 GMT
#1320
On September 10 2014 04:50 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2014 04:47 Damdred wrote:
Ok, Rob.

Talk to me about geript, what do you think about him sticking his vote on syl and not moving it after he claimed and nobody has cc'd it? What else makes you not trust him?

That's weird that you automatically presume that that's what makes me not trust him.
I don't trust his reads. None of them are well formed nor based on the occurrences of this game.
He seems to be saying a lot of stuff but it's all meh
He keeps throwing dirt on me and I know I'm town.
Besides haru, he's spent a lot of time calling townies scum.

Nah, I think you've played this setup before. I'm less looking at you and more at setup newbs right now. Potentially Yam because of how distanced he's been I could see him not wisely using KP. But I'm looking more seriously at like Sloosh, Harurh, Damdred, Sylencia, etc.
I still don't buy Sylencia's claim whatsoever.
Prev 1 64 65 66 67 68 105 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 20m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 233
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 698
Soulkey 327
Horang2 302
Mini 248
Zeus 234
Larva 221
Soma 177
Sexy 105
Mind 70
ZerO 66
[ Show more ]
Jaedong 53
soO 35
scan(afreeca) 24
sorry 22
ajuk12(nOOB) 18
Hyun 15
zelot 9
Dota 2
XcaliburYe275
canceldota24
League of Legends
JimRising 491
Other Games
gofns29404
singsing1791
Coldzera 707
Happy198
Pyrionflax141
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick677
BasetradeTV201
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 23
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2270
League of Legends
• Jankos2824
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
20m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM180
Online Event
2h 20m
AI Arena Tournament
7h 20m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
9h 20m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d
Patches Events
1d 5h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.