• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:39
CEST 16:39
KST 23:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20265Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10013 users

Season of the Witch Mafia - Page 67

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 65 66 67 68 69 105 Next
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 09 2014 19:57 GMT
#1321
On September 10 2014 04:54 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2014 04:50 IAmRobik wrote:
On September 10 2014 04:47 Damdred wrote:
Ok, Rob.

Talk to me about geript, what do you think about him sticking his vote on syl and not moving it after he claimed and nobody has cc'd it? What else makes you not trust him?

That's weird that you automatically presume that that's what makes me not trust him.
I don't trust his reads. None of them are well formed nor based on the occurrences of this game.
He seems to be saying a lot of stuff but it's all meh
He keeps throwing dirt on me and I know I'm town.
Besides haru, he's spent a lot of time calling townies scum.

Nah, I think you've played this setup before. I'm less looking at you and more at setup newbs right now. Potentially Yam because of how distanced he's been I could see him not wisely using KP. But I'm looking more seriously at like Sloosh, Harurh, Damdred, Sylencia, etc.
I still don't buy Sylencia's claim whatsoever.

I wonder if scum get information on the role of the person they tried to kill or if they get the name of the role that died. That's a bit unclear

mod, can you please specifiy
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 09 2014 19:58 GMT
#1322
What does me playing this setup have to do with anything?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 09 2014 20:00 GMT
#1323
I probably should of broken that up better, the first was a question that I was curious about from your perspective, because it bothered me to an extent.

With his reads, most of them are meta reads I think. Do you think hes twisting the meta reads to fit the narrative of those people being scummy? Also the people hes putting those types of reads on do they have stuff in the game that would fit the scum better you think?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 09 2014 20:01 GMT
#1324
Geri, why do you nto buy syl claim? Is it only cause he said he did not look at who the inquisitor was?
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 09 2014 20:12 GMT
#1325
On September 10 2014 05:00 Damdred wrote:
I probably should of broken that up better, the first was a question that I was curious about from your perspective, because it bothered me to an extent.

With his reads, most of them are meta reads I think. Do you think hes twisting the meta reads to fit the narrative of those people being scummy? Also the people hes putting those types of reads on do they have stuff in the game that would fit the scum better you think?

I don't think he's twisting anything. He might actually believe what he's saying.
1) doesn't make them right
2) i don't know that they're even really applicable. They're so fucking broad/lack generalization, that it sounds like he's just throwing around words here and there and calling it meta reads
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 09 2014 20:23 GMT
#1326
On September 10 2014 04:58 IAmRobik wrote:
What does me playing this setup have to do with anything?

Because you'd know that you get a free soup shot. Soup Martyr + some number is a freebie shot at more than one kill and better information on souping later on.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 09 2014 20:27 GMT
#1327
On September 10 2014 05:01 Damdred wrote:
Geri, why do you nto buy syl claim? Is it only cause he said he did not look at who the inquisitor was?

Because if he's Acolyte, why would he ever consider claiming? What purpose does it serve? None. It doesn't help town at all it only disadvantages town because we're forced to lynch him.
Second, how he pre-claimed is fucking awful. Not awful as in it's so goddamn awful he must be town, but awful as in, "I'm getting my fake claim ready and want to prepare people for it.
Third, the whole point of being acolyte is that you know to not lynch the Inquisitor and you get someone with an honest opinion that you can reflect your thoughts and leads off of. What acolyte who is town thinks, "Man I shouldn't look at who the inquisitor is so that I don't reveal him" instead of, "Great that's 1 less person I can mostly ignore seriously looking into and get to view his opinions as honest."
Fourth, look at how Palmer stated roles went out. How in the fuck does he not see who is inquisitor? Like I try to do that a bunch as mafia and I'l always catch at least 1 name. There's only one name there. It just isn't realistic.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 09 2014 20:37 GMT
#1328
Why would he fake claim though. Yam and I are going to be hard defending him all day from you/rayn
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 09 2014 20:39 GMT
#1329
On September 10 2014 05:27 geript wrote:
Fourth, look at how Palmer stated roles went out. How in the fuck does he not see who is inquisitor? Like I try to do that a bunch as mafia and I'l always catch at least 1 name. There's only one name there. It just isn't realistic.

Holy shit. I didn't even notice this. There's basically 0% chance to miss it.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 09 2014 20:42 GMT
#1330
Geript -- we're going to have a LOT of good information tomorrow

D4 will be the day of reckoning...i reckon
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 09 2014 20:43 GMT
#1331
Your mother sucks cock in hell
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 09 2014 20:50 GMT
#1332
I'm reading or interpreting that part differently
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 09 2014 20:51 GMT
#1333
So Sylencia is town because noone cc's him.
Now we kill Sloosh.
table for two on a tv tray
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
September 09 2014 20:51 GMT
#1334
unless someone basically claims mafia, i don't plan on unvoting syl.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 09 2014 20:52 GMT
#1335
WHAT THE FUCK YOU GUYS ARE SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING LYNCHING AN UN-CC'D ROLE IN A SETUP WHERE MAFIA BASICALLY CANNOT FAKECLAIM?

fuck this game, do what the fuck you want.
table for two on a tv tray
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 09 2014 20:54 GMT
#1336
On September 10 2014 05:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
WHAT THE FUCK YOU GUYS ARE SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING LYNCHING AN UN-CC'D ROLE IN A SETUP WHERE MAFIA BASICALLY CANNOT FAKECLAIM?

fuck this game, do what the fuck you want.

Chill -- no one is even voting him. wtf are you going on about
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 09 2014 20:55 GMT
#1337
On September 10 2014 04:57 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2014 04:54 geript wrote:
On September 10 2014 04:50 IAmRobik wrote:
On September 10 2014 04:47 Damdred wrote:
Ok, Rob.

Talk to me about geript, what do you think about him sticking his vote on syl and not moving it after he claimed and nobody has cc'd it? What else makes you not trust him?

That's weird that you automatically presume that that's what makes me not trust him.
I don't trust his reads. None of them are well formed nor based on the occurrences of this game.
He seems to be saying a lot of stuff but it's all meh
He keeps throwing dirt on me and I know I'm town.
Besides haru, he's spent a lot of time calling townies scum.

Nah, I think you've played this setup before. I'm less looking at you and more at setup newbs right now. Potentially Yam because of how distanced he's been I could see him not wisely using KP. But I'm looking more seriously at like Sloosh, Harurh, Damdred, Sylencia, etc.
I still don't buy Sylencia's claim whatsoever.

I wonder if scum get information on the role of the person they tried to kill or if they get the name of the role that died. That's a bit unclear

mod, can you please specifiy

Do not ask questions in the thread. Last warning for you

Especially when I have already clarified it:

On September 08 2014 17:39 Palmar wrote:
Just to be clear, the martyr save is only made obvious as to it being a martyr save. Whoever was targeted is not revealed.

In addition the Necromancer role will learn the identity of the original target, even if that target is then saved by a martyr.

Computer says mafia
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 09 2014 21:01 GMT
#1338
fuck it geript is also scum.
table for two on a tv tray
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 09 2014 21:02 GMT
#1339
Oh. I didn't know necro was the mafia role that learned roles, so I didn't realize it was answered. I can't believe I would be warned for asking a question that the mod explicitly answered in the thread. Oh well. Weird rules will be weird. So now that I'm on my final warning. Let's get down to business. Who's scum, since I'm not.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 09 2014 21:03 GMT
#1340
why would you say geript is scum and vote sloosh in the same sentence lol
Prev 1 65 66 67 68 69 105 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 269
MaxPax 248
Codebar 23
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 51341
Calm 4198
Shuttle 2473
Bisu 1694
FanTaSy 1657
Soma 677
Mini 659
EffOrt 581
Rush 461
Stork 358
[ Show more ]
Light 298
Hyuk 251
firebathero 240
Snow 206
ZerO 158
Barracks 129
actioN 122
Killer 81
Zeus 79
Dewaltoss 73
hero 71
Sea.KH 52
Shinee 46
Hyun 44
Pusan 41
ToSsGirL 36
Sharp 32
Bale 30
Free 27
Shine 25
Yoon 23
PianO 20
Aegong 19
HiyA 16
yabsab 16
zelot 16
sorry 14
Sacsri 8
Noble 7
Dota 2
Gorgc8473
Dendi1099
Counter-Strike
kRYSTAL_97
x6flipin65
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes443
Lowko435
Other Games
singsing2146
hiko1969
B2W.Neo424
byalli265
Hui .198
Livibee185
Liquid`VortiX164
Mew2King71
Trikslyr33
Rex29
ZerO(Twitch)8
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV241
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 48
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2367
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 36m
Replay Cast
8h 21m
OSC
1d 8h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 19h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.