• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:47
CEST 14:47
KST 21:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6784 users

Season of the Witch Mafia - Page 57

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 55 56 57 58 59 105 Next
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 08 2014 18:26 GMT
#1121
On September 08 2014 20:04 HaruRH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2014 16:04 geript wrote:
On September 04 2014 15:55 ritoky wrote:
On September 04 2014 15:53 geript wrote:
I don't really have any solid townreads yet. It's really sad. Plus there's too many people on my too lynch list. Gun to my head Koshi; he's not as happy and fun as I usually think of him. But there's an odd towny air to him.


who, other than non-posters, is on your "too lynch list"?

Oats is like really not town oTsy to me. Ps I am the oats whisperer (sssshhhh don't tell Austin)
Gobbly I'm pretty solid on. He's really thread policy which he tends to be in his scum games. Plus he's not really paranoid and aggressive and analyzing things which is what I saw in his town games. But he's pretty new so I'm a little hesitant there.
Yamato for funsies. But seriously if he doesn't try to add something useful.
HaruRH I get a really weird vibe from. I haven't played with him much but I got the feels from him early on.
Robik. He's done a lot of things I've seen from his mafia play. He hasn't hard called me town yet. He's been schmoozing and generally unproductive (in an unproductive way instead of in a town Robik way).


Slowish I'm guessing is town. Sylencia might be too based on attitude. That's essentially where I'm at.


Show nested quote +
On September 05 2014 11:53 geript wrote:
Town Princess Newbie
TownWorld Heavyweight

Mafia Noir
Mafia Detention


If you look in his town games, he actually comes out with his own opinions. He forces stuff that he thinks because he finds it important. He even comes up with some good reads (e.g. his HaruRH read in Noir). I'm not really seeing that at all this game from him.

If you look in his scum games, he mostly comments on the thread rather than forcing is own thoughts and things onto people. By this I mean, he talks about things that are going on in the thread, being said, being talked about etc. He rarely forces his viewpoint and doesn't really "stick himself out there."

That's the major difference that I see. The problem is that first meta is easy to use incorrectly and second that newer players change much faster which makes meta arguments much worse. In this game, I see far, far more of the latter. He's not really pushing his opinion on anything or anyone in a strong way. That's specifically why I think he's mafia. My hesitation is that I don't have a great record using meta and he's new which makes him harder to read.


Basically the 2 things I highlighted shows how he progressively hard scumreads gobble at early d1 and then relieve some pressure off him by stating how he was newbie and shit. Horribly twisting 'meta' reads to his advantage.

He's saying that I'm "progressively hard scumreading gobble" but so that I don't get pressure I "state how he's newbie and shit." So I am "horribly twisting meta to my own advantage" of pushing a townie pressumably.

I have no clue how you can make an argument that his verb tense usage makes him mafia or how I'm magically calling Gobble town at any point so there's no advantage in me calling Gobble town so therefore I'm town. Or whatever the town-town argument is exactly.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
September 08 2014 18:30 GMT
#1122
I want rayn to be useful.
Writer@WriterYamato
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 08 2014 18:54 GMT
#1123
##deadlinevote: damdred
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 08 2014 18:55 GMT
#1124
Yamato what do you think of Ger right now?

And cool rob, i get yelled at for bein absent and voted for. I actually am present an dinteracting I get voted for
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
September 08 2014 18:58 GMT
#1125
Geript seems rather invested in the game. I can't say the same for Rob even though he's spammed up the thread.
Writer@WriterYamato
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
September 08 2014 18:59 GMT
#1126
On September 09 2014 03:20 IAmRobik wrote:
Hey Ritoky, do you think that Koshi was a hit or a miss? You forgot to answer your own question. based off of how many people say he's a hit over a miss, I might actually believe that he's a miss


I would like to answer after all or the majority of the thread has stated their opinion because i feel that koshi did something VERY alignment indicative toward the end of the day; but if you would like it now i can share.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
September 08 2014 19:00 GMT
#1127
yamato, koshi: hit or miss?
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
September 08 2014 19:01 GMT
#1128
Does it matter?

I thought he looked bad D1 but there's nothing exactly definitive.
Writer@WriterYamato
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
September 08 2014 19:01 GMT
#1129
On September 09 2014 04:01 yamato77 wrote:
Does it matter?

I thought he looked bad D1 but there's nothing exactly definitive.


yes it does matter to me, hit or miss?
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
September 08 2014 19:03 GMT
#1130
If I go by what you are supposedly looking at, miss.
Writer@WriterYamato
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 08 2014 19:07 GMT
#1131
On September 09 2014 03:55 Damdred wrote:
Yamato what do you think of Ger right now?

And cool rob, i get yelled at for bein absent and voted for. I actually am present an dinteracting I get voted for

Cept you're not present and interacting. Again, you're spending infinitely more time in the other game than this one.

[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 08 2014 19:10 GMT
#1132
Yeaaaaaa sureee you can go with that. Must be easy to scum read someone based on something that has nothin to do with this game.

Ger is twisting meta that isn't even true really to scum read me, and robs using me posting in both places to scum read me.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 08 2014 19:11 GMT
#1133
On September 09 2014 03:58 yamato77 wrote:
Geript seems rather invested in the game. I can't say the same for Rob even though he's spammed up the thread.

What can I possibly do to show you how invested I am in this game?
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
September 08 2014 19:13 GMT
#1134
On September 09 2014 04:10 Damdred wrote:
Yeaaaaaa sureee you can go with that. Must be easy to scum read someone based on something that has nothin to do with this game.

Ger is twisting meta that isn't even true really to scum read me, and robs using me posting in both places to scum read me.


okay, i won't twist anything; i will ask for your word instead. why are you spending significantly more time in the other game than this one? and why did you lie about it to me earlier?
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 08 2014 19:21 GMT
#1135
On September 09 2014 04:13 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2014 04:10 Damdred wrote:
Yeaaaaaa sureee you can go with that. Must be easy to scum read someone based on something that has nothin to do with this game.

Ger is twisting meta that isn't even true really to scum read me, and robs using me posting in both places to scum read me.


okay, i won't twist anything; i will ask for your word instead. why are you spending significantly more time in the other game than this one? and why did you lie about it to me earlier?


I haven't lied to you Rit at all, the other game is day 3 48+48+24+24. This game started around the time my cell was up in Cell mafia, I had my car stolen with my computer and cell phone in it. My activity on all three games basically hit 0 around the time that happened until I could get replacements, cell had 2 posts, this had 1 post and mission had maybe 2-3 if that.

Once I got a new phone I was able to post more day 2 there, and start here, but by then sloosh decided to jump on me before I could catch up and read the way I normally would.

Also, I generally respond to things directed at me in all the games I play with and comment on things that I want to otherwise. I posted about things that have looked off to me here, so far. And my meta is still being twisted to be the opposite of what it is for early in the game.

So no i'm not lying to you rit.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 08 2014 19:39 GMT
#1136
On September 09 2014 04:11 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2014 03:58 yamato77 wrote:
Geript seems rather invested in the game. I can't say the same for Rob even though he's spammed up the thread.

What can I possibly do to show you how invested I am in this game?

Also, Yam. I am playing a super fucking try-hard scum game. I literally would not have it in me to try to get the grail here as scum, while simultaneously trying to carry my scum team in that game. If I were scum here, I would be sitting back a little bit more, considering all the analysis I have to do in that game to appear townie. I can unequivocally say that I would not have sought out the grail if I were scum this game. Not a chance. Also, my flip-flopping is not scum indicative. It shows a townie mentality of someone who is reading the game and reevaluating. There are certain scum teams that are forming...people who are with geript/rayn/other type of thing and people who are with haru/damdred/other. Obviously that's not an exact science of who's on the scum teams, but it's kinda the groups that are forming (right?). I've pressured both sides. I've been changing my mind on both sides. I've pressured and voted both sides. I would have to be playing the game of a fucking lifetime if I were scum here.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 08 2014 19:41 GMT
#1137
On September 09 2014 04:21 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2014 04:13 ritoky wrote:
On September 09 2014 04:10 Damdred wrote:
Yeaaaaaa sureee you can go with that. Must be easy to scum read someone based on something that has nothin to do with this game.

Ger is twisting meta that isn't even true really to scum read me, and robs using me posting in both places to scum read me.


okay, i won't twist anything; i will ask for your word instead. why are you spending significantly more time in the other game than this one? and why did you lie about it to me earlier?


I haven't lied to you Rit at all, the other game is day 3 48+48+24+24. This game started around the time my cell was up in Cell mafia, I had my car stolen with my computer and cell phone in it. My activity on all three games basically hit 0 around the time that happened until I could get replacements, cell had 2 posts, this had 1 post and mission had maybe 2-3 if that.

Once I got a new phone I was able to post more day 2 there, and start here, but by then sloosh decided to jump on me before I could catch up and read the way I normally would.

Also, I generally respond to things directed at me in all the games I play with and comment on things that I want to otherwise. I posted about things that have looked off to me here, so far. And my meta is still being twisted to be the opposite of what it is for early in the game.

So no i'm not lying to you rit.

Are you saying that for as long as people call you mafia for being useless you'll continue to be useless and whine about it? So when someone points out your meta you'll just say it's being twisted. Some you've managed to be a great lynch.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 08 2014 19:47 GMT
#1138
On September 09 2014 04:41 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2014 04:21 Damdred wrote:
On September 09 2014 04:13 ritoky wrote:
On September 09 2014 04:10 Damdred wrote:
Yeaaaaaa sureee you can go with that. Must be easy to scum read someone based on something that has nothin to do with this game.

Ger is twisting meta that isn't even true really to scum read me, and robs using me posting in both places to scum read me.


okay, i won't twist anything; i will ask for your word instead. why are you spending significantly more time in the other game than this one? and why did you lie about it to me earlier?


I haven't lied to you Rit at all, the other game is day 3 48+48+24+24. This game started around the time my cell was up in Cell mafia, I had my car stolen with my computer and cell phone in it. My activity on all three games basically hit 0 around the time that happened until I could get replacements, cell had 2 posts, this had 1 post and mission had maybe 2-3 if that.

Once I got a new phone I was able to post more day 2 there, and start here, but by then sloosh decided to jump on me before I could catch up and read the way I normally would.

Also, I generally respond to things directed at me in all the games I play with and comment on things that I want to otherwise. I posted about things that have looked off to me here, so far. And my meta is still being twisted to be the opposite of what it is for early in the game.

So no i'm not lying to you rit.

Are you saying that for as long as people call you mafia for being useless you'll continue to be useless and whine about it? So when someone points out your meta you'll just say it's being twisted. Some you've managed to be a great lynch.


If you actually give a real meta read on me instead of lying and say i'm never wishy washy or act this way. Sure, but i'll call something shit when it is shit ty
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 08 2014 19:49 GMT
#1139
On September 09 2014 04:47 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2014 04:41 geript wrote:
On September 09 2014 04:21 Damdred wrote:
On September 09 2014 04:13 ritoky wrote:
On September 09 2014 04:10 Damdred wrote:
Yeaaaaaa sureee you can go with that. Must be easy to scum read someone based on something that has nothin to do with this game.

Ger is twisting meta that isn't even true really to scum read me, and robs using me posting in both places to scum read me.


okay, i won't twist anything; i will ask for your word instead. why are you spending significantly more time in the other game than this one? and why did you lie about it to me earlier?


I haven't lied to you Rit at all, the other game is day 3 48+48+24+24. This game started around the time my cell was up in Cell mafia, I had my car stolen with my computer and cell phone in it. My activity on all three games basically hit 0 around the time that happened until I could get replacements, cell had 2 posts, this had 1 post and mission had maybe 2-3 if that.

Once I got a new phone I was able to post more day 2 there, and start here, but by then sloosh decided to jump on me before I could catch up and read the way I normally would.

Also, I generally respond to things directed at me in all the games I play with and comment on things that I want to otherwise. I posted about things that have looked off to me here, so far. And my meta is still being twisted to be the opposite of what it is for early in the game.

So no i'm not lying to you rit.

Are you saying that for as long as people call you mafia for being useless you'll continue to be useless and whine about it? So when someone points out your meta you'll just say it's being twisted. Some you've managed to be a great lynch.


If you actually give a real meta read on me instead of lying and say i'm never wishy washy or act this way. Sure, but i'll call something shit when it is shit ty

how about you do this CRAZY thing and give reads and explain them. You skated by yesterday on no activity. You better fucking step up your game and quit being a little whiney bitch
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 08 2014 19:50 GMT
#1140
On September 09 2014 04:49 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2014 04:47 Damdred wrote:
On September 09 2014 04:41 geript wrote:
On September 09 2014 04:21 Damdred wrote:
On September 09 2014 04:13 ritoky wrote:
On September 09 2014 04:10 Damdred wrote:
Yeaaaaaa sureee you can go with that. Must be easy to scum read someone based on something that has nothin to do with this game.

Ger is twisting meta that isn't even true really to scum read me, and robs using me posting in both places to scum read me.


okay, i won't twist anything; i will ask for your word instead. why are you spending significantly more time in the other game than this one? and why did you lie about it to me earlier?


I haven't lied to you Rit at all, the other game is day 3 48+48+24+24. This game started around the time my cell was up in Cell mafia, I had my car stolen with my computer and cell phone in it. My activity on all three games basically hit 0 around the time that happened until I could get replacements, cell had 2 posts, this had 1 post and mission had maybe 2-3 if that.

Once I got a new phone I was able to post more day 2 there, and start here, but by then sloosh decided to jump on me before I could catch up and read the way I normally would.

Also, I generally respond to things directed at me in all the games I play with and comment on things that I want to otherwise. I posted about things that have looked off to me here, so far. And my meta is still being twisted to be the opposite of what it is for early in the game.

So no i'm not lying to you rit.

Are you saying that for as long as people call you mafia for being useless you'll continue to be useless and whine about it? So when someone points out your meta you'll just say it's being twisted. Some you've managed to be a great lynch.


If you actually give a real meta read on me instead of lying and say i'm never wishy washy or act this way. Sure, but i'll call something shit when it is shit ty

how about you do this CRAZY thing and give reads and explain them. You skated by yesterday on no activity. You better fucking step up your game and quit being a little whiney bitch


Go be useful mister grail user . People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones
Prev 1 55 56 57 58 59 105 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings215
SHIN 123
CranKy Ducklings SOOP49
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 600
SHIN 123
Railgan 57
MindelVK 30
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 69293
Calm 11325
Rain 2444
Bisu 1713
FanTaSy 822
Stork 570
Shuttle 520
soO 517
Rush 286
Soma 244
[ Show more ]
Snow 218
firebathero 214
Last 169
Light 95
Mind 91
Pusan 72
Sharp 64
hero 47
ToSsGirL 44
Bale 37
Free 36
Trap 36
Mong 33
Hm[arnc] 25
Aegong 24
zelot 18
yabsab 17
HiyA 15
Sacsri 14
Sexy 13
Noble 13
Shine 12
IntoTheRainbow 11
scan(afreeca) 6
Dota 2
Gorgc8723
Dendi837
Counter-Strike
fl0m1717
byalli1023
x6flipin502
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King68
Other Games
gofns38746
singsing2216
B2W.Neo654
Pyrionflax257
Trikslyr40
Chillindude11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV198
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 87
• Gemini_19 9
• Dystopia_ 5
• Response 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV490
League of Legends
• Jankos3099
• Nemesis2458
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1312
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
2h 13m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 13m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 13m
OSC
10h 13m
Replay Cast
10h 13m
OSC
23h 13m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 22h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.