• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:40
CEST 11:40
KST 18:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9554 users

Season of the Witch Mafia - Page 58

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 56 57 58 59 60 105 Next
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 08 2014 19:59 GMT
#1141
yea...whatever. i'm pretty happy with my vote if this is the fucking effort that you're planning on putting in. I've given my thoughts. I've tried to extract thoguhts from others. I've reviewed things, even from people who I think are scum, and I've come to conclusions that I wouldn't have previously arrived at. If you're not scum this game, I'll be fucking flabbergasted. You're playing the scummiest scummer game of all scummer games and you deserve to be strung up on a fucking tree
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 08 2014 20:01 GMT
#1142
Yea I should just reveal and fuck off to piss you of rob because thats how you make me feel right now.

You scum read me based on me posting in another game that is at a more advanced stage, while i'm actually trying to talk to people here to form opinons and you yell at me? Go ahead string me up idgaf
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
September 08 2014 20:02 GMT
#1143
Votecount:

Format:
  • Normal votes are underlined and counted right away. Deadline votes are italicized and are not counted until deadline. The vote of the Holy-Grail holder counts 2x and is bolded.
  • Votes must be both in the vote-count thread and properly formatted to be valid.


SloOsh (0) - Raynpelikoneet, LoneMeow
HaruHR (1) - Geript
Geript (0) - HaruRH, Sylencia
Damdred (0) - IAmRobik

Day 2 ends in . Please submit all possible day/night actions to both hosts.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
September 08 2014 20:05 GMT
#1144
Robik, I don't think the part you highlighted shows HaruRH scum. He isn't saying that geript calls gobbley town using meta, he is saying he is easing off pressure - essentially going back to a null read on gobbley using meta.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 08 2014 20:08 GMT
#1145
On September 09 2014 05:05 slOosh wrote:
Robik, I don't think the part you highlighted shows HaruRH scum. He isn't saying that geript calls gobbley town using meta, he is saying he is easing off pressure - essentially going back to a null read on gobbley using meta.

yea...i figured that out once geript explained it to me. Whatever. I want damdred dead.
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
September 08 2014 20:10 GMT
#1146
Damdred, who do you think is scum at this point?

ritoky, not sure on Koshi, leaning hit for moving Syl into scum pile without explanation and general lack of conviction. Not too sure what you mean by late game alignment indicative post, but if it's the "judge can lynch, but let's get a lynch", I think it's null.
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
September 08 2014 20:19 GMT
#1147
On September 08 2014 21:27 LoneMeow wrote:
slOosh

I read him scum earlier and not much has changed.

He asks questions but there's no followup.

First says he feels better about raynpelikoneet (who he never really called scum anyway):
Show nested quote +
On September 06 2014 02:45 slOosh wrote:
I feel better about rayn after his most recent slew of posts, particularly the setup one, because it's the same plan I thought up of to myself, and I'm less inclined to think scum rayn would freely give up that info because it's dubious if town would have figured it out.


Then once Damdred makes his case on raynpelikoneet, he's suddenly up to lynching raynpelikoneet:
Show nested quote +
On September 07 2014 04:07 slOosh wrote:
Oh baby Robik just attained "I would matryr for him if I was matryr" status.
But I'd do Damdred , Rayn , geript , LoneMeow / Koshi / Oats.

I can get on the rayn lynch. His fixation on Sylencia and gobbley the whole game is basically persuing easy mislynches, and when gobbley claims he can't go after that so it's back to Sylencia. He doesn't mention anything about Damdred really, but finds it relevant to soft defend him
On September 06 2014 13:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
So gobble damdred is mafia because he is calling sloosh scum an not defending himself instead..... god what the hell?

Side note: Damdred never actually calls me scum after all this. He complains about all this stuff I'm doing, but never actually calls me scum. But in anycase, he is soft defending Damdred here without commenting on him.

Are we going for the big plays?


Not a towny thought progression.

##DeadlineVote: slOosh

Why is it a scummy progression? I considered the possibility of both being scum and so considered the rayn lynch, going off of yamato's confidence and seeing Damdred trying to pull off a weak bus. Which it very well could still be seeing as how he totally reneged on it last night.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 08 2014 20:22 GMT
#1148
Honestly sloosh you are my top scum read right now, and maybe haru. I was moving towards ger but i read his filter and parts of it seem pretty towny.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 08 2014 20:25 GMT
#1149
What if Koshi was the judge and just got tired of the game and decided to kill himself? That would be so epic
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
September 08 2014 20:51 GMT
#1150
This game is pretty troll.
Writer@WriterYamato
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 08 2014 21:09 GMT
#1151
Both this game and the other game basically died. I don't know what the fuck happened, but I guess I'm the common denominator.

I really like this format -- it was a lot of fun to play on VS, but few people in this game are actually trying for whatever reason.

Yamato, how are we feeling about damdred's contributions today. You were pretty staunch on not killing him yesterday.
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
September 08 2014 21:43 GMT
#1152
On September 09 2014 05:22 Damdred wrote:
Honestly sloosh you are my top scum read right now, and maybe haru. I was moving towards ger but i read his filter and parts of it seem pretty towny.

Mhmm, could you give top three bullet points of why I'm scum?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 08 2014 21:50 GMT
#1153
Sure sloosh

-You ask a lot of questions, without drawing a lot of noticeable conclusions from the questions, you also have a bad habit of dropping almost all lines of questionings past the initial question answer. No follow up normally in most of your posts.
-Your giant read post basically boils down to either, this person is town or lets wait and see. At that point in the thread you had asked a ton of questions and talked to most of the people in the thread, but everything was 100% unsure at that point no hard stances taken.
-Your one hard point in the whole game was lynch damdred, you refuse to give other scum reads, and just direct people towards me since I believe I am a pretty easy mislynch since a lot of thread sentiment is against me.

And your day 2 hasn't been much different. So yes I think your scum.
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
September 08 2014 21:59 GMT
#1154
So if you think this to be true, why are you putting absolutely no effort in trying to get me lynched?
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
September 08 2014 22:00 GMT
#1155
Like imagine this was Showdown Mafia. Say you have the power to ##Duel someone this cycle. How would you use it?
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
September 08 2014 22:01 GMT
#1156
It's hard to tell if he is basically just going to tunnel sloosh

Instead of scum reads, I want people to begin listing people they think are definitive townies. This game is only ever going to work if people begin trusting one another.
Writer@WriterYamato
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
September 08 2014 22:12 GMT
#1157
sloosh, still waiting on your hit or miss response on koshi, chop chop.

On September 09 2014 07:01 yamato77 wrote:
It's hard to tell if he is basically just going to tunnel sloosh

Instead of scum reads, I want people to begin listing people they think are definitive townies. This game is only ever going to work if people begin trusting one another.


Define the bolded word lol. Like would never vote on them all game level? 75% sure level? Or just reading them town level?
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
September 08 2014 22:24 GMT
#1158
On September 09 2014 07:12 ritoky wrote:
sloosh, still waiting on your hit or miss response on koshi, chop chop.

On September 09 2014 05:10 slOosh wrote:
Damdred, who do you think is scum at this point?

ritoky, not sure on Koshi, leaning hit for moving Syl into scum pile without explanation and general lack of conviction. Not too sure what you mean by late game alignment indicative post, but if it's the "judge can lynch, but let's get a lynch", I think it's null.

Slightly leaning hit but not that confident. It's behaviour that I would probably lynch into D2 / D3 without much hesitation but I could see town Koshi playing slowly D1.
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
September 08 2014 22:29 GMT
#1159
On September 09 2014 07:01 yamato77 wrote:
It's hard to tell if he is basically just going to tunnel sloosh

Instead of scum reads, I want people to begin listing people they think are definitive townies. This game is only ever going to work if people begin trusting one another.

While "definitive" is not the word I would use,
IAmRobik
Sylencia
ritoky
yamato77

are general trust fund. Half of Oats goes in here as does half of geript.

slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
September 08 2014 22:44 GMT
#1160
yamato, read on LoneMeow? Also please answer what the heck your read on Damdred is right now?
Prev 1 56 57 58 59 60 105 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 20m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 233
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 698
Soulkey 327
Horang2 302
Mini 248
Zeus 234
Larva 221
Soma 177
Sexy 105
Mind 70
ZerO 66
[ Show more ]
Jaedong 53
soO 35
scan(afreeca) 24
sorry 22
ajuk12(nOOB) 18
Hyun 15
zelot 9
Dota 2
XcaliburYe275
canceldota24
League of Legends
JimRising 491
Other Games
gofns29404
singsing1791
Coldzera 707
Happy198
Pyrionflax141
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick677
BasetradeTV201
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 23
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2270
League of Legends
• Jankos2824
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
20m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM180
Online Event
2h 20m
AI Arena Tournament
7h 20m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
9h 20m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d
Patches Events
1d 5h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.