• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:05
CEST 07:05
KST 14:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6045 users

Season of the Witch Mafia - Page 28

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 105 Next
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 05 2014 05:09 GMT
#541
I am pretty puzzled because robik's reads are way off. Like they are really off in my opinion. Other than that i think he is town.
ritoky is being dumb as hell.... Many other people are running in circles with no real cases, they just call some people scum and do not make cases or vote properly. I have no fucking idea what Haru is doing.

Koshi help me out here.
Sylencia, gobbeldobbel and Sloosh/Haru. Who's scum there?
table for two on a tv tray
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 05 2014 06:26 GMT
#542
koshi aint coming rayn.
No gg, No skill.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 05 2014 11:37 GMT
#543
On September 05 2014 14:09 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I am pretty puzzled because robik's reads are way off. Like they are really off in my opinion. Other than that i think he is town.
ritoky is being dumb as hell.... Many other people are running in circles with no real cases, they just call some people scum and do not make cases or vote properly. I have no fucking idea what Haru is doing.

Koshi help me out here.
Sylencia, gobbeldobbel and Sloosh/Haru. Who's scum there?

Robik is town. I don't see him going after you, gobble and geript while making somewhere sense in the distance as scum. Robik his reads are pretty often trash btw. Don't think he was ever remotely decent when I was in the game. I think that if I want to lynch anybody Robik is after I would lynch gobble. geript/rayn not till my questionmarks are cleared.

SlOosh is cooling down but I still want to call him town fir his first 24h.

Haru is playing way more ghostly than previous game. I wonder what he wrote down in his notebook atm. Currently he is only talking about set-up or telling people to ignore him:
On September 04 2014 22:59 HaruRH wrote:
Btw, anyone who townreads me on d1 are scum. Literally all my games came out as such.
Or they are trying to hardpush me.

I wonder if he added the bolded afterwards. In neat & tidy scum wasn't hardpushing him, it was town.

gobble:
Just read his filter. Stopped making any effort after he voted me except to defend himself once. Looks like he is trying to hard buddy Oats. Can lynch.

Sylencia:
On September 04 2014 21:06 Sylencia wrote:
Haru is town. Can't explain in too much detail without souping Haru. I am pretty certain I'm seeing the ideal situation and disagree with Koshi's statement about not seeing the big picture.

Null:
yamato - call out with no reasoning. Impossible to say anything about it
damdred - 1 post
rayn - 1 post
lonemeow - not in yet

I'm extremely conflicted about Oats. I hate the fact he called sloosh and koshi scum without any reasoning - and still without explaining why he called it out in the first place. His case against sloosh is pretty paper thin and I disagree with his interpretation of sloosh's posts. My interpretation is that the Oracle, Inquisitor and Wraith do what they think is best in terms of both finding the best time to reveal and expose themselves to soup, and in addition who they target. All of us, including the mentioned roles should (at some point closer to deadline more likely) put in suggestions as to who are the ideal target(s). Obviously we can wait for sloosh to come back to smooth things out a bit, but I feel like Oats is just cherry picking the part that makes sloosh look the worse and ignoring everything around it. Main reason why I'm conflicted is because the way Oats has been playing is classic town Oats and some high percentage of games (I think) end up with Oats being mislynched D1 because of it -_-

IAmRobik - pretty townie, can't see scum seeing the gobble grail vote reasoning before being told about it. I wouldn't ever hammer over this alone, but it's definitely a strike against gobble

Gobble is null-scum - Until I think about it later, something gives me a bad feeling about the initial planning post (regarding Inquis/Oracle visiting the same person) - like it feels like a plan to stifle the information we get from the Inquisitor in order to get Oracle views, which I think is pretty average N1. Then there's the case from Robik which I still think is still decent, but as I said, it's not solid enough evidence.

Scum team prediction so far: 1 of the players who haven't posted more than once or twice, oats and gobble.

I really like this post tbh. About the bolded part. Oats and gobble are never scum together.
Nha, I don't want to lynch Sylencia at all. I think he is town.

I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 05 2014 11:42 GMT
#544
[red]LM/HaruRH/gobble/yamato/Damdred[red]

That's where I am atm.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 05 2014 11:43 GMT
#545
LM/HaruRH/gobble


for endgame cred.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 05 2014 11:51 GMT
#546
Out of those 3.

##deadlinevote: gobbledydook

Early game presence looks like a scum looking for a target, more than a townie looking to solve the game. Stopped caring to solve the game as soon as he voted for me.
I had a good night of sleep.
HaruRH
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Singapore2780 Posts
September 05 2014 12:05 GMT
#547
On September 05 2014 20:43 Koshi wrote:
LM/HaruRH/gobble


for endgame cred.


Wrong.
Try again.
It is fucking D4 and you are still alive as a CONFIRMED FUCKING TOWN. This is how fucking terrible scum thinks you are - Koshi
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 05 2014 12:09 GMT
#548
Are you doing the notebook thingie HaruRH?
I had a good night of sleep.
HaruRH
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Singapore2780 Posts
September 05 2014 12:10 GMT
#549
I thought the notebook idea sucked so i decided not to use it.
Robik still haven't convinced me he is town yet. I am waiting.
Koshi, stop lying about wanting to post lesser. You know it won't happen and it only makes people suspicious of you. Where is the 'i am the town lord' koshi? Or are you scum?
Sylencia... wtf? Souping me? Are you trying to figure out my role or have you?
Oats... i feel the singaporean from you. We both are confusing for stupid americans.
Yamato -afk lord
Geript is missing. Where is he?

I'm not interested in talk about the rest yet.
Meanwhile, i am ghostly because i am busy. But i will have sudden spikes in activity when I'm free. Start asking me questions.
It is fucking D4 and you are still alive as a CONFIRMED FUCKING TOWN. This is how fucking terrible scum thinks you are - Koshi
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 05 2014 12:16 GMT
#550
Can you trow down a vote? Grail or deadline.
I had a good night of sleep.
HaruRH
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Singapore2780 Posts
September 05 2014 12:23 GMT
#551
On September 05 2014 21:16 Koshi wrote:
Can you trow down a vote? Grail or deadline.


Did you even read the voting thread
It is fucking D4 and you are still alive as a CONFIRMED FUCKING TOWN. This is how fucking terrible scum thinks you are - Koshi
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 05 2014 12:43 GMT
#552
On September 05 2014 21:23 HaruRH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2014 21:16 Koshi wrote:
Can you trow down a vote? Grail or deadline.


Did you even read the voting thread

You vote in the voting thread but not mention it in your reads post.

Last question: What do you think about gobble?
I had a good night of sleep.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 05 2014 12:44 GMT
#553
##HolyGrail Geript

I like his filter looks pretty town to me, and Koshi I like this you better than the earlier you
HaruRH
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Singapore2780 Posts
September 05 2014 12:56 GMT
#554
On September 05 2014 21:43 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2014 21:23 HaruRH wrote:
On September 05 2014 21:16 Koshi wrote:
Can you trow down a vote? Grail or deadline.


Did you even read the voting thread

You vote in the voting thread but not mention it in your reads post.

Last question: What do you think about gobble?

was i supposed to put my vote here too? no.

I would say that scum gobble is wayyyyy more lurky than this. I know because I played with both town and scum gobble.
It is fucking D4 and you are still alive as a CONFIRMED FUCKING TOWN. This is how fucking terrible scum thinks you are - Koshi
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 05 2014 12:59 GMT
#555
On September 05 2014 21:56 HaruRH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2014 21:43 Koshi wrote:
On September 05 2014 21:23 HaruRH wrote:
On September 05 2014 21:16 Koshi wrote:
Can you trow down a vote? Grail or deadline.


Did you even read the voting thread

You vote in the voting thread but not mention it in your reads post.

Last question: What do you think about gobble?

was i supposed to put my vote here too? no.

I would say that scum gobble is wayyyyy more lurky than this. I know because I played with both town and scum gobble.

Show me the games please. I need to go to a german training now. I read them when I am home.
I had a good night of sleep.
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
September 05 2014 13:00 GMT
#556
koshi, I didn't stop caring. I just was doing something else.
I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
September 05 2014 13:06 GMT
#557
On September 05 2014 21:10 HaruRH wrote:
I thought the notebook idea sucked so i decided not to use it.
Robik still haven't convinced me he is town yet. I am waiting.
Koshi, stop lying about wanting to post lesser. You know it won't happen and it only makes people suspicious of you. Where is the 'i am the town lord' koshi? Or are you scum?
Sylencia... wtf? Souping me? Are you trying to figure out my role or have you?
Oats... i feel the singaporean from you. We both are confusing for stupid americans.
Yamato -afk lord
Geript is missing. Where is he?

I'm not interested in talk about the rest yet.
Meanwhile, i am ghostly because i am busy. But i will have sudden spikes in activity when I'm free. Start asking me questions.


1. I can't tell if robik is town or not.
2. koshi is scum that's why
3. can you quote the sylencia post in question
4. wtf
5. ya he needs to post. It's not like he hasn't checked into the thread. he just doesn't post.
6. idk.
I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
September 05 2014 13:09 GMT
#558
On September 05 2014 20:43 Koshi wrote:
LM/HaruRH/gobble


for endgame cred.


Okay, why lonemeow/haru

I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
Sylencia
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1057 Posts
September 05 2014 13:43 GMT
#559
On September 05 2014 21:10 HaruRH wrote:
I thought the notebook idea sucked so i decided not to use it.
Robik still haven't convinced me he is town yet. I am waiting.
Koshi, stop lying about wanting to post lesser. You know it won't happen and it only makes people suspicious of you. Where is the 'i am the town lord' koshi? Or are you scum?
Sylencia... wtf? Souping me? Are you trying to figure out my role or have you?
Oats... i feel the singaporean from you. We both are confusing for stupid americans.
Yamato -afk lord
Geript is missing. Where is he?

I'm not interested in talk about the rest yet.
Meanwhile, i am ghostly because i am busy. But i will have sudden spikes in activity when I'm free. Start asking me questions.


Just accept I think you're town because I put myself in your shoes. I can only go so deep into my logic without saying too much.
HaruRH
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Singapore2780 Posts
September 05 2014 13:44 GMT
#560
On September 04 2014 21:06 Sylencia wrote:
Haru is town. Can't explain in too much detail without souping Haru. I am pretty certain I'm seeing the ideal situation and disagree with Koshi's statement about not seeing the big picture.

Null:
yamato - call out with no reasoning. Impossible to say anything about it
damdred - 1 post
rayn - 1 post
lonemeow - not in yet

I'm extremely conflicted about Oats. I hate the fact he called sloosh and koshi scum without any reasoning - and still without explaining why he called it out in the first place. His case against sloosh is pretty paper thin and I disagree with his interpretation of sloosh's posts. My interpretation is that the Oracle, Inquisitor and Wraith do what they think is best in terms of both finding the best time to reveal and expose themselves to soup, and in addition who they target. All of us, including the mentioned roles should (at some point closer to deadline more likely) put in suggestions as to who are the ideal target(s). Obviously we can wait for sloosh to come back to smooth things out a bit, but I feel like Oats is just cherry picking the part that makes sloosh look the worse and ignoring everything around it. Main reason why I'm conflicted is because the way Oats has been playing is classic town Oats and some high percentage of games (I think) end up with Oats being mislynched D1 because of it -_-

IAmRobik - pretty townie, can't see scum seeing the gobble grail vote reasoning before being told about it. I wouldn't ever hammer over this alone, but it's definitely a strike against gobble

Gobble is null-scum - Until I think about it later, something gives me a bad feeling about the initial planning post (regarding Inquis/Oracle visiting the same person) - like it feels like a plan to stifle the information we get from the Inquisitor in order to get Oracle views, which I think is pretty average N1. Then there's the case from Robik which I still think is still decent, but as I said, it's not solid enough evidence.

Scum team prediction so far: 1 of the players who haven't posted more than once or twice, oats and gobble.

It is fucking D4 and you are still alive as a CONFIRMED FUCKING TOWN. This is how fucking terrible scum thinks you are - Koshi
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 105 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 55m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 111
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2553
GuemChi 740
Leta 174
Snow 96
Terrorterran 68
NaDa 43
Bale 36
Noble 14
Icarus 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
febbydoto20
League of Legends
JimRising 646
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox408
Mew2King56
Other Games
summit1g7017
WinterStarcraft379
C9.Mang0319
Sick126
ViBE89
Trikslyr25
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick582
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 131
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki18
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2136
League of Legends
• Lourlo1201
• Stunt417
Other Games
• Shiphtur480
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
5h 55m
Patches Events
10h 55m
The PondCast
1d 4h
INu's Battles
1d 5h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 17h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.