• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:28
CEST 10:28
KST 17:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9390 users

Season of the Witch Mafia - Page 29

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 105 Next
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 05 2014 13:49 GMT
#561
On September 05 2014 21:44 Damdred wrote:
##HolyGrail Geript

I like his filter looks pretty town to me, and Koshi I like this you better than the earlier you

Bleh Bleh Bleh Bleh.
Feels like a really random post to make. Doesn't answer any questions. Doesn't ask any questions. Shows no inclination to continue scum hunting
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 05 2014 13:49 GMT
#562
By random I mean it's scummy
No gg, No skill.
Sylencia
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1057 Posts
September 05 2014 13:54 GMT
#563
Also ritoky: I haven't mentioned geript at all because nothing in his filter really stands out. His posts about his reads are mostly meta/psychological and there's nothing concrete. This is worrying (for me), but at the moment I'm fine with sitting back and watching geript further.
Sylencia
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1057 Posts
September 05 2014 13:54 GMT
#564
Oh yeah, I also ##holy grailed ritoky
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 05 2014 14:13 GMT
#565
How can people still doubt me as town? Y'all are fucking silly silly people. I've been the most vocal active person. If i'm scum, I'm leading the most retarded agenda of all time trying to push Rayn and geript when there are easily lynches like haru/gobble/sylencia/yamato/koshi available. If you look at my play in Order, after a silly silly push on marv on d1 or d2, I start focusing on low-post count players who are easy mislynches who contribute nothing.

Either way, I'm super obv town in my opinion.

I expect way more of town!damdred.
I think there is something off about koshi.
I still lynch sylencia, even though people are throwing scum his way.
i skipped a few pages from like pg 23-28, but i'll catch up on them at some point
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 05 2014 14:19 GMT
#566
You guys REALLY REALLY need to reconsider this geript for town mayor thing. Like, he might be town, but the people voting for him to have the grail are among the scummiest in my eyes.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
September 05 2014 14:29 GMT
#567
Give me the grail so I can make the correct lynch when town derps later on. This lineup screams of derp.
Writer@WriterYamato
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 05 2014 14:49 GMT
#568
Give it to ritoky. He's most certainly town, and if they use a night kill on him -- all the better
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 05 2014 14:53 GMT
#569
On September 05 2014 13:11 Oatsmaster wrote:
Yeah, earlier he didn't care a dude had a scumread on him, still voted for the grail.

However, is it weird weird or scum weird.

Leaning the first weird for now

I agree 100%. His post was mega-weird, but everything that he was saying seemed so genuine.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 05 2014 14:57 GMT
#570
On September 05 2014 13:52 ritoky wrote:
also robik, whats your thoughts on koshi? i think he is one of the few people i don't remember you talking about and he is also at the center of your scum read on geript.

I don'tk now what to make of Koshi. He's weird. But like, he's calling me town, so it's good to have those people around? Maybe? IDK
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 05 2014 14:58 GMT
#571
On September 05 2014 13:53 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2014 13:41 IAmRobik wrote:
On September 05 2014 13:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 04 2014 22:02 gobbledydook wrote:
On September 04 2014 20:39 Koshi wrote:
I think I am ok with the following people. Just based on their posts.
•Oatsmaster only because ritoky
•gobbledydook
•IAmRobik
•geript
•slOosh
•ritoky


This is a really bad post. Like baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.
It literally is the scummiest list of random people I have ever seen.


Here's where gobbly comments on Koshi's listpost.
Now why is this post (in his mind) any worse than this:
On September 04 2014 22:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Robert is town.
geript is town.
Koshi is likely town.
yamato town.
Oats is town (no Robert you are wrong).
Sloosh town.

Sylencia mafia.

ritoky town.


Bitches cannot read scum QT unless Palmar changed the original rules which would be dumb.

I'll retract from my Sloosh read.
On September 04 2014 14:24 slOosh wrote:
Some people find it really easy to ease into games while others build into it. Both as town and as scum. Furthermore it's a themed setup where everyone has a role, so maybe "playing like blue" is kicking in. My point is that shutting down things so early in a 72 hour Day 1 doesn't really help us since you don't know if you just shut down scum or town. All you know is you shut them down.

I'm actually inclined to think gobbleygook and sylencia more townish for their setup discussions.

Explain the bolded. They gave bad advice and/or didn't read the setup and certainly didn't help finding mafia.
Also explain how setup discussion is townish? If there was a way to break the setup this setup would not exist. You can't gain anything if you discuss the setup before D3.

I am not surprised geript's reads are the opposite of mine....

##DeadlineVote: Sylencia
##Vote for bearer of the Holy Grail: geript


The red part. At the time that was one of my only posts in the game. Koshi had posted way more than i had.
If gobbly thinks Koshi's listpost was bad my post here should be bad aswell. He never comments on anything on that post.

I do not see a logical thought process from him regarding these two posts.

WHY DOES THAT MAKE GOOBLE MAFIA BUT NOT GERIPT!?!?!?!

explain it to me like i am five.
i have no idea what you are talking about.

You say gobble is scum for calling koshi's listpost bad but not mentioning your listpost. Geript questions Koshi's listpost and not yours. Why is it scummy for Gobble to do that but not Geript, when they are doing THE EXACT SAME THING.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
September 05 2014 15:01 GMT
#572
Robik what do you think of rayn and sloosh?
Writer@WriterYamato
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 05 2014 15:09 GMT
#573
On September 05 2014 22:09 gobbledydook wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2014 20:43 Koshi wrote:
LM/HaruRH/gobble


for endgame cred.


Okay, why lonemeow/haru


You don't care that he scumread you? You care that he scumread 2 other people? Like, I don't know what people are doing in these games anymore. I can't townread people if they're going to play like garbage
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 05 2014 15:11 GMT
#574
On September 06 2014 00:01 yamato77 wrote:
Robik what do you think of rayn and sloosh?

There was exactly one post of Sloosh's that I liked, but I forget which one it was.

As for Rayn -- I lean scum on him, but there's one distinct difference in his play this game to any other game: I don't hear anger in his voice. Rayn has yet to push any sort of agenda. He hasn't shown any emotion whatsoever. It's throwing me off. It's not to his town or mafia meta, and I don't know what to make of it.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 05 2014 15:12 GMT
#575
On September 05 2014 22:43 Sylencia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2014 21:10 HaruRH wrote:
I thought the notebook idea sucked so i decided not to use it.
Robik still haven't convinced me he is town yet. I am waiting.
Koshi, stop lying about wanting to post lesser. You know it won't happen and it only makes people suspicious of you. Where is the 'i am the town lord' koshi? Or are you scum?
Sylencia... wtf? Souping me? Are you trying to figure out my role or have you?
Oats... i feel the singaporean from you. We both are confusing for stupid americans.
Yamato -afk lord
Geript is missing. Where is he?

I'm not interested in talk about the rest yet.
Meanwhile, i am ghostly because i am busy. But i will have sudden spikes in activity when I'm free. Start asking me questions.


Just accept I think you're town because I put myself in your shoes. I can only go so deep into my logic without saying too much.

This post sucks
It's d1. You have no "PR reads". If you make another bullshit contentless post like this, I'm going to retract my town read on you and put you in a fucking grave
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 05 2014 15:15 GMT
#576
On September 05 2014 22:54 Sylencia wrote:
Also ritoky: I haven't mentioned geript at all because nothing in his filter really stands out. His posts about his reads are mostly meta/psychological and there's nothing concrete. This is worrying (for me), but at the moment I'm fine with sitting back and watching geript further.

This is actually an interesting point. Has geript actually based any reads he's made this game on stuff that's happened THIS GAME. He hasn't called anyone mafia for a bad argument, he's just called people mafia based off of meta reads of previous games. WTF? Play this game son
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 05 2014 15:18 GMT
#577
I'm pretty fucking deep in Oatsmaster's pockets if he's mafia.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 05 2014 15:49 GMT
#578
On September 04 2014 14:24 IAmRobik wrote:
Sylencia is my #1 town

On September 05 2014 23:13 IAmRobik wrote:
How can people still doubt me as town? Y'all are fucking silly silly people. I've been the most vocal active person. If i'm scum, I'm leading the most retarded agenda of all time trying to push Rayn and geript when there are easily lynches like haru/gobble/sylencia/yamato/koshi available. If you look at my play in Order, after a silly silly push on marv on d1 or d2, I start focusing on low-post count players who are easy mislynches who contribute nothing.

Either way, I'm super obv town in my opinion.

I expect way more of town!damdred.
I think there is something off about koshi.
I still lynch sylencia, even though people are throwing scum his way.

i skipped a few pages from like pg 23-28, but i'll catch up on them at some point

I don't get it. You've been mafia on gobbly, but now you're town on him. Syl was you #1 town but now you want to lynch him. Idk who is supposedly calling Syl mafia either.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
September 05 2014 15:50 GMT
#579
Robik is disappointing me.
Writer@WriterYamato
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 05 2014 16:00 GMT
#580
I meant I still like* not lynch.
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 105 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 32m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 882
GuemChi 634
Leta 308
Hyun 279
firebathero 221
BeSt 212
Soma 177
Mong 108
PianO 55
910 49
[ Show more ]
sSak 43
Bale 29
Shine 20
yabsab 19
HiyA 18
ZergMaN 14
Noble 14
Dota 2
febbydoto22
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss620
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King375
Other Games
summit1g8326
olofmeister964
ceh9561
JimRising 479
KnowMe94
Trikslyr24
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick440
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast29
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos570
• Stunt445
Other Games
• Shiphtur490
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
2h 32m
Patches Events
7h 32m
The PondCast
1d 1h
INu's Battles
1d 2h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.