• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:06
CEST 07:06
KST 14:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6029 users

Season of the Witch Mafia - Page 27

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 105 Next
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 05 2014 04:27 GMT
#521
yeah i think gobbly is scum.
for different reasons though. let me find the post.
table for two on a tv tray
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 05 2014 04:27 GMT
#522
ps, you're probably still at work but <3 have a sauna on me.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 05 2014 04:28 GMT
#523
On September 05 2014 13:19 ritoky wrote:
List of people who have voted for the Grail:

- geript
- gobble
- Koshi
- rayn
- ritoky
- robik
- sloosh

Everyone else who hasn't voted or given a firm stance on it, needs to weigh in very soon or give a damn good reason why you have no strong town reads nearly 36 hours into the game.

I AM LOOKING AT YOU SYL, OATS, AND DAM. I SEE YOU HERE AND POSTING. OPINIONS ON GRAIL PLOX!

I want it.
I'm too lazy to go into the voting thread
No gg, No skill.
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
September 05 2014 04:29 GMT
#524
On September 05 2014 13:28 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2014 13:19 ritoky wrote:
List of people who have voted for the Grail:

- geript
- gobble
- Koshi
- rayn
- ritoky
- robik
- sloosh

Everyone else who hasn't voted or given a firm stance on it, needs to weigh in very soon or give a damn good reason why you have no strong town reads nearly 36 hours into the game.

I AM LOOKING AT YOU SYL, OATS, AND DAM. I SEE YOU HERE AND POSTING. OPINIONS ON GRAIL PLOX!

I want it.
I'm too lazy to go into the voting thread


why should i give it to you over myself, Town Jesus, or geript?
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 05 2014 04:31 GMT
#525
ritoky has claimed to be town jesus.
On September 05 2014 13:29 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2014 13:28 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 05 2014 13:19 ritoky wrote:
List of people who have voted for the Grail:

- geript
- gobble
- Koshi
- rayn
- ritoky
- robik
- sloosh

Everyone else who hasn't voted or given a firm stance on it, needs to weigh in very soon or give a damn good reason why you have no strong town reads nearly 36 hours into the game.

I AM LOOKING AT YOU SYL, OATS, AND DAM. I SEE YOU HERE AND POSTING. OPINIONS ON GRAIL PLOX!

I want it.
I'm too lazy to go into the voting thread


why should i give it to you over myself, Town Jesus, or geript?

But look, he is clearly not referring to himself as town jesus here. Would lynch.
Sylencia
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1057 Posts
September 05 2014 04:31 GMT
#526
On September 05 2014 13:19 ritoky wrote:
List of people who have voted for the Grail:

- geript
- gobble
- Koshi
- rayn
- ritoky
- robik
- sloosh

Everyone else who hasn't voted or given a firm stance on it, needs to weigh in very soon or give a damn good reason why you have no strong town reads nearly 36 hours into the game.

I AM LOOKING AT YOU SYL, OATS, AND DAM. I SEE YOU HERE AND POSTING. OPINIONS ON GRAIL PLOX!


Both you and Robik are town I'm pretty sure, so I'm really not fussed who gets it between the two of you.
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
September 05 2014 04:32 GMT
#527
On September 05 2014 13:31 geript wrote:
ritoky has claimed to be town jesus.
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2014 13:29 ritoky wrote:
On September 05 2014 13:28 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 05 2014 13:19 ritoky wrote:
List of people who have voted for the Grail:

- geript
- gobble
- Koshi
- rayn
- ritoky
- robik
- sloosh

Everyone else who hasn't voted or given a firm stance on it, needs to weigh in very soon or give a damn good reason why you have no strong town reads nearly 36 hours into the game.

I AM LOOKING AT YOU SYL, OATS, AND DAM. I SEE YOU HERE AND POSTING. OPINIONS ON GRAIL PLOX!

I want it.
I'm too lazy to go into the voting thread


why should i give it to you over myself, Town Jesus, or geript?

But look, he is clearly not referring to himself as town jesus here. Would lynch.


parenthesis can be used for renaming, not just listing. but i was also referring to myself twice, and i have also had a couple adult beverages.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 05 2014 04:32 GMT
#528
On September 04 2014 22:02 gobbledydook wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2014 20:39 Koshi wrote:
I think I am ok with the following people. Just based on their posts.
•Oatsmaster only because ritoky
•gobbledydook
•IAmRobik
•geript
•slOosh
•ritoky


This is a really bad post. Like baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.
It literally is the scummiest list of random people I have ever seen.


Here's where gobbly comments on Koshi's listpost.
Now why is this post (in his mind) any worse than this:
On September 04 2014 22:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Robert is town.
geript is town.
Koshi is likely town.
yamato town.
Oats is town (no Robert you are wrong).
Sloosh town.

Sylencia mafia.

ritoky town.


Bitches cannot read scum QT unless Palmar changed the original rules which would be dumb.

I'll retract from my Sloosh read.
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2014 14:24 slOosh wrote:
Some people find it really easy to ease into games while others build into it. Both as town and as scum. Furthermore it's a themed setup where everyone has a role, so maybe "playing like blue" is kicking in. My point is that shutting down things so early in a 72 hour Day 1 doesn't really help us since you don't know if you just shut down scum or town. All you know is you shut them down.

I'm actually inclined to think gobbleygook and sylencia more townish for their setup discussions.

Explain the bolded. They gave bad advice and/or didn't read the setup and certainly didn't help finding mafia.
Also explain how setup discussion is townish? If there was a way to break the setup this setup would not exist. You can't gain anything if you discuss the setup before D3.

I am not surprised geript's reads are the opposite of mine....

##DeadlineVote: Sylencia
##Vote for bearer of the Holy Grail: geript


The red part. At the time that was one of my only posts in the game. Koshi had posted way more than i had.
If gobbly thinks Koshi's listpost was bad my post here should be bad aswell. He never comments on anything on that post.

I do not see a logical thought process from him regarding these two posts.
table for two on a tv tray
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
September 05 2014 04:32 GMT
#529
On September 05 2014 13:31 Sylencia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2014 13:19 ritoky wrote:
List of people who have voted for the Grail:

- geript
- gobble
- Koshi
- rayn
- ritoky
- robik
- sloosh

Everyone else who hasn't voted or given a firm stance on it, needs to weigh in very soon or give a damn good reason why you have no strong town reads nearly 36 hours into the game.

I AM LOOKING AT YOU SYL, OATS, AND DAM. I SEE YOU HERE AND POSTING. OPINIONS ON GRAIL PLOX!


Both you and Robik are town I'm pretty sure, so I'm really not fussed who gets it between the two of you.


robik has 0 votes, currently geript and i have all the votes. so did you mean geript or do you have a different opinion on him?
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
September 05 2014 04:33 GMT
#530
btw when i said parenthesis i meant commas, my english is sub-3rd grade level.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Sylencia
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1057 Posts
September 05 2014 04:38 GMT
#531
On September 05 2014 13:31 Sylencia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2014 13:19 ritoky wrote:
List of people who have voted for the Grail:

- geript
- gobble
- Koshi
- rayn
- ritoky
- robik
- sloosh

Everyone else who hasn't voted or given a firm stance on it, needs to weigh in very soon or give a damn good reason why you have no strong town reads nearly 36 hours into the game.

I AM LOOKING AT YOU SYL, OATS, AND DAM. I SEE YOU HERE AND POSTING. OPINIONS ON GRAIL PLOX!


Both you and Robik are town I'm pretty sure, so I'm really not fussed who gets it between the two of you.


Huh, turns out no one even voting for Robik, not so sure about geript gettin git.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 05 2014 04:38 GMT
#532
On September 05 2014 13:29 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2014 13:28 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 05 2014 13:19 ritoky wrote:
List of people who have voted for the Grail:

- geript
- gobble
- Koshi
- rayn
- ritoky
- robik
- sloosh

Everyone else who hasn't voted or given a firm stance on it, needs to weigh in very soon or give a damn good reason why you have no strong town reads nearly 36 hours into the game.

I AM LOOKING AT YOU SYL, OATS, AND DAM. I SEE YOU HERE AND POSTING. OPINIONS ON GRAIL PLOX!

I want it.
I'm too lazy to go into the voting thread


why should i give it to you over myself, Town Jesus, or geript?

Cause im town and I don't die early.
Double vote works better later
No gg, No skill.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 05 2014 04:41 GMT
#533
On September 05 2014 13:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2014 22:02 gobbledydook wrote:
On September 04 2014 20:39 Koshi wrote:
I think I am ok with the following people. Just based on their posts.
•Oatsmaster only because ritoky
•gobbledydook
•IAmRobik
•geript
•slOosh
•ritoky


This is a really bad post. Like baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.
It literally is the scummiest list of random people I have ever seen.


Here's where gobbly comments on Koshi's listpost.
Now why is this post (in his mind) any worse than this:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2014 22:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Robert is town.
geript is town.
Koshi is likely town.
yamato town.
Oats is town (no Robert you are wrong).
Sloosh town.

Sylencia mafia.

ritoky town.


Bitches cannot read scum QT unless Palmar changed the original rules which would be dumb.

I'll retract from my Sloosh read.
On September 04 2014 14:24 slOosh wrote:
Some people find it really easy to ease into games while others build into it. Both as town and as scum. Furthermore it's a themed setup where everyone has a role, so maybe "playing like blue" is kicking in. My point is that shutting down things so early in a 72 hour Day 1 doesn't really help us since you don't know if you just shut down scum or town. All you know is you shut them down.

I'm actually inclined to think gobbleygook and sylencia more townish for their setup discussions.

Explain the bolded. They gave bad advice and/or didn't read the setup and certainly didn't help finding mafia.
Also explain how setup discussion is townish? If there was a way to break the setup this setup would not exist. You can't gain anything if you discuss the setup before D3.

I am not surprised geript's reads are the opposite of mine....

##DeadlineVote: Sylencia
##Vote for bearer of the Holy Grail: geript


The red part. At the time that was one of my only posts in the game. Koshi had posted way more than i had.
If gobbly thinks Koshi's listpost was bad my post here should be bad aswell. He never comments on anything on that post.

I do not see a logical thought process from him regarding these two posts.

WHY DOES THAT MAKE GOOBLE MAFIA BUT NOT GERIPT!?!?!?!
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 05 2014 04:42 GMT
#534
Grail should go to me or ritoky.
damdred is mafia as fuck
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
September 05 2014 04:46 GMT
#535
On September 05 2014 13:38 Sylencia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2014 13:31 Sylencia wrote:
On September 05 2014 13:19 ritoky wrote:
List of people who have voted for the Grail:

- geript
- gobble
- Koshi
- rayn
- ritoky
- robik
- sloosh

Everyone else who hasn't voted or given a firm stance on it, needs to weigh in very soon or give a damn good reason why you have no strong town reads nearly 36 hours into the game.

I AM LOOKING AT YOU SYL, OATS, AND DAM. I SEE YOU HERE AND POSTING. OPINIONS ON GRAIL PLOX!


Both you and Robik are town I'm pretty sure, so I'm really not fussed who gets it between the two of you.


Huh, turns out no one even voting for Robik, not so sure about geript gettin git.


what makes you unsure about him having it?

i just clicked your filter, hit ctrl + f, typed geript, and this was the first time you used his name.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
September 05 2014 04:52 GMT
#536
also robik, whats your thoughts on koshi? i think he is one of the few people i don't remember you talking about and he is also at the center of your scum read on geript.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
September 05 2014 04:53 GMT
#537
On September 05 2014 13:12 Sylencia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2014 12:45 gobbledydook wrote:
I completely disagree with geript's meta scumread of me. He claims that I am 'commenting on the thread' instead of 'forcing my views on people' and I cannot agree at all. First of all regarding 'forcing my views' I don't have a scumread right now strong enough that I would hard push. It's not surprising given it's only halfway through day 1. I have expressed my reads clearly - I think koshi and sloosh are scum - just not so sure that I would hard tunnel them.

As for 'commenting on the thread', I must disagree as well. I understand what you mean but I completely disagree that I have been a pedestrian. I can only say that if you want to talk about 'staying off the radar' I would think koshi is the worst offender of the lot: He's said nothing at all about his intentions and reads! I don't think I fall into that category.

Because of this completely incorrect meta read, I must retract my grail vote from geript.





Wait, but earlier on in the day you said you disagreed with his read on Haru, but you said he was a good player who won't misuse the power so he should have the grail. Is the fact you disagree on his meta read on you suddenly disregarding what you said in the first 6 hours of the game?

Are you calling him scummy or bad player by doing this?


I thought he was a good player. I thought wrong.
I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 05 2014 04:53 GMT
#538
On September 05 2014 13:41 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2014 13:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 04 2014 22:02 gobbledydook wrote:
On September 04 2014 20:39 Koshi wrote:
I think I am ok with the following people. Just based on their posts.
•Oatsmaster only because ritoky
•gobbledydook
•IAmRobik
•geript
•slOosh
•ritoky


This is a really bad post. Like baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.
It literally is the scummiest list of random people I have ever seen.


Here's where gobbly comments on Koshi's listpost.
Now why is this post (in his mind) any worse than this:
On September 04 2014 22:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Robert is town.
geript is town.
Koshi is likely town.
yamato town.
Oats is town (no Robert you are wrong).
Sloosh town.

Sylencia mafia.

ritoky town.


Bitches cannot read scum QT unless Palmar changed the original rules which would be dumb.

I'll retract from my Sloosh read.
On September 04 2014 14:24 slOosh wrote:
Some people find it really easy to ease into games while others build into it. Both as town and as scum. Furthermore it's a themed setup where everyone has a role, so maybe "playing like blue" is kicking in. My point is that shutting down things so early in a 72 hour Day 1 doesn't really help us since you don't know if you just shut down scum or town. All you know is you shut them down.

I'm actually inclined to think gobbleygook and sylencia more townish for their setup discussions.

Explain the bolded. They gave bad advice and/or didn't read the setup and certainly didn't help finding mafia.
Also explain how setup discussion is townish? If there was a way to break the setup this setup would not exist. You can't gain anything if you discuss the setup before D3.

I am not surprised geript's reads are the opposite of mine....

##DeadlineVote: Sylencia
##Vote for bearer of the Holy Grail: geript


The red part. At the time that was one of my only posts in the game. Koshi had posted way more than i had.
If gobbly thinks Koshi's listpost was bad my post here should be bad aswell. He never comments on anything on that post.

I do not see a logical thought process from him regarding these two posts.

WHY DOES THAT MAKE GOOBLE MAFIA BUT NOT GERIPT!?!?!?!

explain it to me like i am five.
i have no idea what you are talking about.
table for two on a tv tray
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
September 05 2014 04:54 GMT
#539
On September 05 2014 13:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2014 22:02 gobbledydook wrote:
On September 04 2014 20:39 Koshi wrote:
I think I am ok with the following people. Just based on their posts.
•Oatsmaster only because ritoky
•gobbledydook
•IAmRobik
•geript
•slOosh
•ritoky


This is a really bad post. Like baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.
It literally is the scummiest list of random people I have ever seen.


Here's where gobbly comments on Koshi's listpost.
Now why is this post (in his mind) any worse than this:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2014 22:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Robert is town.
geript is town.
Koshi is likely town.
yamato town.
Oats is town (no Robert you are wrong).
Sloosh town.

Sylencia mafia.

ritoky town.


Bitches cannot read scum QT unless Palmar changed the original rules which would be dumb.

I'll retract from my Sloosh read.
On September 04 2014 14:24 slOosh wrote:
Some people find it really easy to ease into games while others build into it. Both as town and as scum. Furthermore it's a themed setup where everyone has a role, so maybe "playing like blue" is kicking in. My point is that shutting down things so early in a 72 hour Day 1 doesn't really help us since you don't know if you just shut down scum or town. All you know is you shut them down.

I'm actually inclined to think gobbleygook and sylencia more townish for their setup discussions.

Explain the bolded. They gave bad advice and/or didn't read the setup and certainly didn't help finding mafia.
Also explain how setup discussion is townish? If there was a way to break the setup this setup would not exist. You can't gain anything if you discuss the setup before D3.

I am not surprised geript's reads are the opposite of mine....

##DeadlineVote: Sylencia
##Vote for bearer of the Holy Grail: geript


The red part. At the time that was one of my only posts in the game. Koshi had posted way more than i had.
If gobbly thinks Koshi's listpost was bad my post here should be bad aswell. He never comments on anything on that post.

I do not see a logical thought process from him regarding these two posts.


I did not recall seeing this post, but it's really bad too. Be ashamed of yourself. You're certainly not in my town books.
I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 05 2014 05:03 GMT
#540
Are you even thinking about why people say the stuff they do gobbly?
you know that's what you are supposed to do in a mafia game.... if you are town.
as scum you usually don't..
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 105 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 54m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 118
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2498
GuemChi 708
Leta 162
Snow 94
Terrorterran 66
NaDa 35
Bale 31
Noble 15
Icarus 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
febbydoto20
League of Legends
JimRising 646
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox384
Mew2King55
Other Games
summit1g7209
WinterStarcraft375
C9.Mang0277
Sick135
ViBE88
Trikslyr29
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick445
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 114
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki15
• Pr0nogo 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2144
League of Legends
• Lourlo1244
• Stunt410
Other Games
• Shiphtur487
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
5h 54m
Patches Events
10h 54m
The PondCast
1d 4h
INu's Battles
1d 5h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 17h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.