• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:46
CEST 22:46
KST 05:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6188 users

Season of the Witch Mafia - Page 26

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 105 Next
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
September 05 2014 03:01 GMT
#501
geript, what are your reads on koshi rayn and sloosh
Writer@WriterYamato
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 05 2014 03:05 GMT
#502
On September 05 2014 11:36 Oatsmaster wrote:
People calling other people's scumread on them good doesn't make me feel good.

Sloosh, all your scumreads seem to be more like "hasn't done anything," or "good player, watch." none of the active people are scummy to you? So do you think mafia is all lurking and not trying to do anything today?


never did I say the scum read was good. I said the reason was ok
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 05 2014 03:07 GMT
#503
On September 05 2014 12:05 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2014 11:36 Oatsmaster wrote:
People calling other people's scumread on them good doesn't make me feel good.

Sloosh, all your scumreads seem to be more like "hasn't done anything," or "good player, watch." none of the active people are scummy to you? So do you think mafia is all lurking and not trying to do anything today?


never did I say the scum read was good. I said the reason was ok

The reason being good means the scumread is good. Whatttttt..
No gg, No skill.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 05 2014 03:09 GMT
#504
On September 05 2014 12:01 yamato77 wrote:
geript, what are your reads on koshi rayn and sloosh

I think they're all town.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 05 2014 03:11 GMT
#505
On September 05 2014 12:01 yamato77 wrote:
geript, what are your reads on koshi rayn and sloosh

Speaking of Sloosh. What's your read on him? You've had more experience with him than I have.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 05 2014 03:19 GMT
#506
Wtf oats, why are you playing semantics right now.His vote is resonanle on the surface from our play time. But hey ignore everything else hood job
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 05 2014 03:25 GMT
#507
On September 05 2014 12:19 Damdred wrote:
Wtf oats, why are you playing semantics right now.His vote is resonanle on the surface from our play time. But hey ignore everything else hood job

All I said was people who think other peoples scumreads on them are good makes me feel not good.

But you said it wasnt a good read just a good reason.
And I said its connected.

WHOS PLAYING AT SEMANTICS NOW?!?!?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 05 2014 03:26 GMT
#508
yamato can you be useful
No gg, No skill.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 05 2014 03:31 GMT
#509
You are oats always you never me. This is like those fabeled breakups when I say its you not me bro
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
September 05 2014 03:45 GMT
#510
I completely disagree with geript's meta scumread of me. He claims that I am 'commenting on the thread' instead of 'forcing my views on people' and I cannot agree at all. First of all regarding 'forcing my views' I don't have a scumread right now strong enough that I would hard push. It's not surprising given it's only halfway through day 1. I have expressed my reads clearly - I think koshi and sloosh are scum - just not so sure that I would hard tunnel them.

As for 'commenting on the thread', I must disagree as well. I understand what you mean but I completely disagree that I have been a pedestrian. I can only say that if you want to talk about 'staying off the radar' I would think koshi is the worst offender of the lot: He's said nothing at all about his intentions and reads! I don't think I fall into that category.

Because of this completely incorrect meta read, I must retract my grail vote from geript.



I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
September 05 2014 03:59 GMT
#511
WOOOOOO SEAHAWWWKKKSSSS OMG WE GONN WIN IT AGAINNNNNN

yo, we should really sort out this grail thing right away, so we can focus on the lynch with full focus instead of split focus between the two.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 05 2014 04:00 GMT
#512
On September 05 2014 12:45 gobbledydook wrote:
I completely disagree with geript's meta scumread of me. He claims that I am 'commenting on the thread' instead of 'forcing my views on people' and I cannot agree at all. First of all regarding 'forcing my views' I don't have a scumread right now strong enough that I would hard push. It's not surprising given it's only halfway through day 1. I have expressed my reads clearly - I think koshi and sloosh are scum - just not so sure that I would hard tunnel them.

As for 'commenting on the thread', I must disagree as well. I understand what you mean but I completely disagree that I have been a pedestrian. I can only say that if you want to talk about 'staying off the radar' I would think koshi is the worst offender of the lot: He's said nothing at all about his intentions and reads! I don't think I fall into that category.

Because of this completely incorrect meta read, I must retract my grail vote from geript.




This may be the weirdest retraction of support I've ever seen. Like it's really, really fucking weird.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 05 2014 04:11 GMT
#513
Yeah, earlier he didn't care a dude had a scumread on him, still voted for the grail.

However, is it weird weird or scum weird.

Leaning the first weird for now
No gg, No skill.
Sylencia
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1057 Posts
September 05 2014 04:12 GMT
#514
On September 05 2014 12:45 gobbledydook wrote:
I completely disagree with geript's meta scumread of me. He claims that I am 'commenting on the thread' instead of 'forcing my views on people' and I cannot agree at all. First of all regarding 'forcing my views' I don't have a scumread right now strong enough that I would hard push. It's not surprising given it's only halfway through day 1. I have expressed my reads clearly - I think koshi and sloosh are scum - just not so sure that I would hard tunnel them.

As for 'commenting on the thread', I must disagree as well. I understand what you mean but I completely disagree that I have been a pedestrian. I can only say that if you want to talk about 'staying off the radar' I would think koshi is the worst offender of the lot: He's said nothing at all about his intentions and reads! I don't think I fall into that category.

Because of this completely incorrect meta read, I must retract my grail vote from geript.





Wait, but earlier on in the day you said you disagreed with his read on Haru, but you said he was a good player who won't misuse the power so he should have the grail. Is the fact you disagree on his meta read on you suddenly disregarding what you said in the first 6 hours of the game?

Are you calling him scummy or bad player by doing this?
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 05 2014 04:14 GMT
#515
On September 05 2014 13:11 Oatsmaster wrote:
Yeah, earlier he didn't care a dude had a scumread on him, still voted for the grail.

However, is it weird weird or scum weird.

Leaning the first weird for now

How insightful.
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
September 05 2014 04:19 GMT
#516
List of people who have voted for the Grail:

- geript
- gobble
- Koshi
- rayn
- ritoky
- robik
- sloosh

Everyone else who hasn't voted or given a firm stance on it, needs to weigh in very soon or give a damn good reason why you have no strong town reads nearly 36 hours into the game.

I AM LOOKING AT YOU SYL, OATS, AND DAM. I SEE YOU HERE AND POSTING. OPINIONS ON GRAIL PLOX!
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 05 2014 04:23 GMT
#517
wow this game is really off atm.
step up game up ppl. many players are being really dumb atm.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 05 2014 04:24 GMT
#518
yamato can you elaborate on your read on Koshi?
Do you think Sloosh is mafia? Why/why not?
table for two on a tv tray
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 05 2014 04:27 GMT
#519
Rayn, did you take a look at what I posted on gobbly and his response? Cause it's fucking weird as shit.
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
September 05 2014 04:27 GMT
#520
On September 05 2014 13:23 raynpelikoneet wrote:
wow this game is really off atm.
step up game up ppl. many players are being really dumb atm.


what is off and which players?

why would you be cryptic instead of just explaining.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 105 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 14m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 495
ProTech169
Railgan 77
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 1465
Trap 28
Bale 16
Dota 2
420jenkins536
Counter-Strike
fl0m4322
Fnx 630
minikerr2
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4418
Liquid`Hasu630
Other Games
summit1g4920
Liquid`RaSZi1780
FrodaN817
B2W.Neo488
XaKoH 278
ToD241
C9.Mang0114
RotterdaM97
QueenE65
JuggernautJason49
Mew2King32
PPMD22
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV235
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream16
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21197
Other Games
• Shiphtur1076
• imaqtpie840
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
3h 14m
Patches Events
19h 14m
The PondCast
1d 13h
INu's Battles
1d 14h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.