• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:12
CEST 23:12
KST 06:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8545 users

[T] Cell (Mini?) Mafia III - Page 81

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 79 80 81 82 83 106 Next
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
September 01 2014 22:00 GMT
#1601
Day 3 Vote count:

lilwade (10): marvellosity, Professor Apathy, your mom, Holyflare, Oatsmaster, MysteryMeat1, Damdred, Amiko, WaveofShadow, 27ninjabunnies
27ninjabunnies (2): Not really holyflare, marvellosity, WaveofShadow, Holyflare, Oatsmaster, lilwade, WaveofShadow, MysteryMeat1


to vote here.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
September 01 2014 22:01 GMT
#1602
Day 4

I have no idea how I always end up with Duke Nukem flavour. I don't even like the franchise that much.


Lilwade was Duked.


It is now Day 4! You have to vote between Damdred, Not really holyflare and your mom.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 01 2014 22:01 GMT
#1603
goody
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 01 2014 22:02 GMT
#1604
why did he sign up
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
MysteryMeat1
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States3292 Posts
September 01 2014 22:06 GMT
#1605
Masochist?
"Cause ya know, Style before victory." -The greatest mafia player alive
Not really holyflare
Profile Joined August 2014
Japan56 Posts
September 01 2014 22:10 GMT
#1606
Alright, I'm not going to switch my vote. Ever.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 01 2014 22:13 GMT
#1607
-.-......
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 01 2014 22:20 GMT
#1608
come play voice or something not useless like this game
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 01 2014 22:26 GMT
#1609
Ok I made it back from my get together. It really sucks that we missed on lilwade, it sucks even more instead of trying to convince everyone he just said good job going 0-2. If your town fight for your life instead of just meekly giving up. Its your day for your cell to be up so do the work, today is my cells day and I want people to put work in and actually play the game.

Right now as the cell stands I would put my order of lynch, Your mom>NRHF>Damdred for a few reasons. Obviously I put myself last because I don't want to lynch myself.

Your mom originally voted for BH during the mayoral actions but shortly after the first cell started she voted for BH lynch, this is fine at that moment in time as BH was being inconsistent in the thread and continued to complain about people piling votes on him however BH makes one post about how Rit is town and bats is scummy because he doesn't agree with BH (paraphrase) and Your mom says this

On August 31 2014 06:01 your mom wrote:
BHs latest post is quite convincing

##Unvote
##Vote batsnacks


BH post was actually not bad I admit, but did it warrant an unvote at that point in time and a jump on bats (who at that time was the popular sentiment to lynch)? No, not really. BH was still scummy and had at that point yet still not delivered on other reads besides bunnies. Your mom was questioned about this but never responded to any questions at all in the thread. The next posts we see is sheeping a growing sentiment to lynch lilwade

On September 01 2014 23:11 your mom wrote:
vote goes easily to lilwade.

> scumreads bh
> tells amiko that if bh was scum hed be more inclined to think apathy is scum
> votes ninja super confidently like he scumread her from the start
> effectively makes his post to amiko completely pointless cause he was so sure about bunnies anyway

##Vote lilwade


While, lilwade had a few scummy qualities that I even got onto, he made himself an easy mislynch. Your mom never responded to anything else in the thread or even entertained the idea that bunnies or toad could of been the mafia at the moment. Instead the only post that they respond to is one comparing the posting style to another website and has yet to be seen from since.

I'm diving nrhf next, but right now your mom seems like a good lynch, sheeps popular sentiment while they are in thread. Never addresses questions that are pointed toward them and then dissapears for long stretches of time.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 02 2014 01:20 GMT
#1610
On September 02 2014 07:10 Not really holyflare wrote:
Alright, I'm not going to switch my vote. Ever.

Was going to say something similar to this.
Really did turn out exactly like D1.
Again seems like today comes down to two people who don't look particularly good with one doing shit tons less than the other.
##vote: your mom
I hope my mom won't be mad at me for this
lol marv for a guy who couldn't wait all day to vote this guy I'm surprised you didn't jump on that.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
MysteryMeat1
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States3292 Posts
September 02 2014 07:12 GMT
#1611
im liking this day so far
"Cause ya know, Style before victory." -The greatest mafia player alive
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 02 2014 07:40 GMT
#1612
marv 1/2 so far

##vote: your mom
No gg, No skill.
Amiko
Profile Joined February 2014
United States1725 Posts
September 02 2014 15:08 GMT
#1613
There's a fair chance we lose today so if all three of the people in the Cell up for lynch can be active that'd be a nice change of pace for the game. I'd like at least one day where everyone is playing ._.


@NRHF:
I get a town read on you for the most part, but here's some things I'd like to ask-

+ Show Spoiler +
On August 29 2014 10:36 Not really holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2014 10:30 Amiko wrote:
Oh sidethought I wanted to ask
@Anyone else who said Cell C was an easy cell to read - this was at least NotReallyHolyflare and I think also Apathy
Why do you feel this is the case?
I have never been scum on forum mafia, so I don't see why it would be easy to read me as town/scum. Even if marv is easy to read, do you feel that confident about reading Oats? Give some basis on this


Yes. Oats is like 99.9999% scum now because I think you're town.

Because I trust that you may be 99.9999% town, ill sheep you for catching a mistake that bh shouldn't have done.

Bat posted. Not scum.
Ritoky MIGHT be scum because his town was analytical. This is bullshit ritoky.

Anyway, scratch that. Ritoky is scum.

##Vote: ritoky

For this post, there's a couple weird things I'd like you to explain.

1) You indicate that you will sheep me, but then vote for ritoky. wassup with that.

2) You scumread oats on the grounds that you read me as town. This implies that you also townread marv. I don't really see you townreading marv from any of your other posts, though - most suggest that you are counting on WaveofShadow or Holyflare to read Marv. So, did you townread marv at that time? When and why?
Amiko
Profile Joined February 2014
United States1725 Posts
September 02 2014 15:09 GMT
#1614
@NRHF: What are your current thoughts on Cell B?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 02 2014 15:20 GMT
#1615
why do you ask these questions but then vote your mum before nrhf has even answered?
Amiko
Profile Joined February 2014
United States1725 Posts
September 02 2014 15:20 GMT
#1616
Damdred looks good to me, though I think his post on your mom above is actually pretty weak- I basically feel it boils down to voting the wrong person both times - sheeping popular opinion itself doesn't seem scummy to me; I mean, it can be towny to sheep popular opinion when popular opinion is right.

Your mom still feels the best, I'll read some more later but I don't mind putting a vote in for now.

##vote: your mom
Amiko
Profile Joined February 2014
United States1725 Posts
September 02 2014 15:22 GMT
#1617
Voting for pressure isn't my style, and I don't think holding back my a vote on NRHF is likely to pressure him when there's already four votes on your mom and it's obvious he's the main leader.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 02 2014 15:36 GMT
#1618
On September 03 2014 00:20 Amiko wrote:
Damdred looks good to me, though I think his post on your mom above is actually pretty weak- I basically feel it boils down to voting the wrong person both times - sheeping popular opinion itself doesn't seem scummy to me; I mean, it can be towny to sheep popular opinion when popular opinion is right.

Your mom still feels the best, I'll read some more later but I don't mind putting a vote in for now.

##vote: your mom


There really is not much to go on in Your moms filter, and that sucks. NRHF looks towny in his filter his posting has dropped off tremendously over the past couple of cycles which is a worry to me. And your moms activity just sucked all the time.
OnceKing
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States939 Posts
September 02 2014 16:42 GMT
#1619
Day 4 Vote count:

your mom (5): Not really holyflare, Holyflare, WaveofShadow, Oatsmaster, Amiko

to vote here.
"Every man has his follies - and often they are the most interesting thing he has got."
Amiko
Profile Joined February 2014
United States1725 Posts
September 02 2014 19:47 GMT
#1620
On September 03 2014 00:36 Damdred wrote:
There really is not much to go on in Your moms filter, and that sucks. NRHF looks towny in his filter his posting has dropped off tremendously over the past couple of cycles which is a worry to me. And your moms activity just sucked all the time.


I don't disagree with you, but it seems to me this means we are policy lynching a lurker in a LYLO situation.

As far as I can tell, I'm the only one in the game who knows who NRHF is a smurf of, is there a reason no one else seems to care at all?
I mean, I don't care too much about who 'your mom' is a smurf for because he's posted so little content that it's hard to imagine I can make much of a meta read on him (even lilwade had more to work with and that meta read was wrong anyway). I dunno, maybe town is already writing the game off as a loss, I guess I kind of understand that.

@Damdred: Can you give reads on the next two cells?
Frankly I don't expect to get to Cell C but it'd be nice to hear you talk about marv & oats
Prev 1 79 80 81 82 83 106 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O107
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason140
BRAT_OK 46
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 937
ZZZero.O 107
Hyun 41
Bale 21
League of Legends
Doublelift3576
JimRising 464
Counter-Strike
Fnx 957
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6279
Other Games
summit1g8460
FrodaN3145
B2W.Neo625
ToD282
KnowMe243
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1499
BasetradeTV280
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 40
• musti20045 20
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki27
• blackmanpl 14
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1369
• Shiphtur224
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
1h 48m
Afreeca Starleague
12h 48m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
13h 48m
Monday Night Weeklies
18h 48m
Replay Cast
1d 1h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 12h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 13h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.