• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:27
CEST 19:27
KST 02:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7965 users

Noir Mini Mafia: Chapter 2 - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 Next All
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 19 2014 14:56 GMT
#747
I don't think MM is scum. If MM is scum and hard claiming, he doesn't say that we're not lynching BH. IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE. He knows BH is blue, so why the fuck would he not just push for the BH mislynch?
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 19 2014 16:18 GMT
#750
Whatever. Lynching BH was fucking terrible. I really don't care at this point. I'm about to hammer MM1 cause BH wanted me to even though I don't think MM1 is scum

I'd rather just be done with this disgrace of a game. I feel like every game that I've played lately has been the biggest fucking garbage shitshow.

In fact, here I go. Here's to proving that MM1 is town!

##vote: MysteryMeat1

itisnightnoposting

I'm gonna laugh so hard at myself if he's scum, but I really really don't believe that he is.

If MM1 is town, make sure that you lynch snickers tomorrow. If you don't lynch snickers I'll be super duper fucking mad
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 21 2014 05:06 GMT
#795
So, I was away which is why I wasn't posting. I was super annoyed at this game and at another game I was playing. I knew exactly what I was doing and will most likely get banned for it after the game is over, because I am in fact town. I will appeal however based off the premise that I was following the wise words of BH.

Having said that, Snickers argument for why I'm mafia is laughable. He says that everyone and their mothers could say that MM1 is trying to take a bullet for the cop. You know who said that, NOBODY BUT ME. I just want to shove it down each and every one of your throats that all of you need to study the game instead of play fucking aimlessly.

Lynching BH on d1 was a travesty.
Lynching MM1 (which I was obviously a part of because LOL@allofyou) was fucking godawful.

I'm just gonna sack the fuck up and vote snickers, because I've said we need to lynch him for a while now. If he doesn't get insta-hammer he's scum. If he does, well he was town and I fucked up. I really don't care anymore at this point. I should have just hammered myself on d1 so I wouldn't have actually had to deal with stupid people

And on that note:
##vote: snickers

Snickers, if you're town, sorry bro. Just cost us the game.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 21 2014 05:09 GMT
#796
For the record, if any town votes me, we lose the game
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 21 2014 05:57 GMT
#802
LOL. He's still not dead. This is good news.

Kush!!!!!!!!!! I love you baby.
But only when you're town.
It's so easy to clear you as town
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 21 2014 13:12 GMT
#865
Am I gonna be banned for this game?
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 21 2014 13:50 GMT
#868
For the record, I voted Snickers because he was pushing this "scum slip" agenda onto damdred who I decided from reading 3 posts in mylo that he was town.

I didn't need much convincing to lynch gobble though. That dude was scummy as fuck
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 21 2014 13:53 GMT
#870
You contradicted yourself 30 times d1 snickers.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 21 2014 14:00 GMT
#872
Oh, I definitely threw the game. 100%.
It's up to the mod to decide if I did it on purpose.

Also, you were voting me like 1000000000% that day anyway, so get off your high horse.
This game was aids when we lynched BH and MM1 in quick succession. I just didn't want to drag it out any longer than it had to be.

Anyone who didn't know what MM1 was doing has no idea how to read a game.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 21 2014 14:05 GMT
#876
On July 21 2014 23:01 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2014 23:00 IAmRobik wrote:
Oh, I definitely threw the game. 100%.
It's up to the mod to decide if I did it on purpose.

Also, you were voting me like 1000000000% that day anyway, so get off your high horse.
This game was aids when we lynched BH and MM1 in quick succession. I just didn't want to drag it out any longer than it had to be.

Anyone who didn't know what MM1 was doing has no idea how to read a game.


Weren't you the one that voted mm1 lol?

Of course I did.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 21 2014 14:08 GMT
#878
Maybe stop lynching a PR on d1 and I'll give a fuck about 1) what you think 2) your time.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 21 2014 14:12 GMT
#881
On July 21 2014 23:10 Snickers wrote:
Lol terrible logic from logic bitching robik. Well I'm out.

For good plz
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 21 2014 14:37 GMT
#885
It was my fault. I shouldn't have joined the game. Lesson learned.
I'm taking a break from mafia anyway. Games are going down the drain
Will be back at some point or if I see a lineup I like.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 21 2014 14:43 GMT
#888
On July 21 2014 23:41 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2014 23:24 justanothertownie wrote:
On July 21 2014 23:12 iamperfection wrote:
On July 21 2014 23:00 IAmRobik wrote:
Oh, I definitely threw the game. 100%.
It's up to the mod to decide if I did it on purpose.

Also, you were voting me like 1000000000% that day anyway, so get off your high horse.
This game was aids when we lynched BH and MM1 in quick succession. I just didn't want to drag it out any longer than it had to be.

Anyone who didn't know what MM1 was doing has no idea how to read a game.

people never play perfect assuming they do is kind of silly and the game would be kind of boring if everyone played the same way anyways. You should play the hand that's dealt and if you have "bad" players you deal with it and just try to win to the best of your ability.

Exactly. Killing your strong townread just because you are fed up with the game is certainly worse than lynching a powerrole.

Incorrect. At least lynching MM in that situation was amusing.

Shoulda just hammered myself d1
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 21 2014 15:38 GMT
#895
On July 22 2014 00:34 iamperfection wrote:
He probably got good coaching early on in his career.

I read this post and thought it was referring to me. Then I read the context and realized that it wasn't about me. I definitely got some good coaching early in my career though
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 21 2014 16:26 GMT
#903
On July 22 2014 01:20 Hapahauli wrote:
Post-Game Moderation Notes:


Important Posts:
+ Show Spoiler +
Game Start
Lynch 1
Day 2
Lynch 2
Day 3
Lynch 3


Alignments:
+ Show Spoiler +
iamrobik
kushm4sta
Snickers
MysteryMeat1
ObiWanShinobi
Damdred

Blazinghand (Veteran)
Syencia
Gobbledydook


Warnings/Bans:
(All bans are open to discussion/debate.)

I’ll be requesting a 1-game ban for IAmRobik. He was not playing to his win-condition, and pretty much threw the game because he was frustrated about the game. While I understand the game atmosphere was pretty negative, that is no excuse for ruining the game for other players trying their best to win. He was both self-conscious of his desire to end the game without regards to his win-condition, and he did it on back-to-back lynches. I'd normally request more than a 1-game ban for this, but this game was a clusterfuck all around.

Show nested quote +
On July 20 2014 01:18 IAmRobik wrote:
Whatever. Lynching BH was fucking terrible. I really don't care at this point. I'm about to hammer MM1 cause BH wanted me to even though I don't think MM1 is scum

I'd rather just be done with this disgrace of a game. I feel like every game that I've played lately has been the biggest fucking garbage shitshow.

In fact, here I go. Here's to proving that MM1 is town!

##vote: MysteryMeat1

itisnightnoposting

I'm gonna laugh so hard at myself if he's scum, but I really really don't believe that he is.

If MM1 is town, make sure that you lynch snickers tomorrow. If you don't lynch snickers I'll be super duper fucking mad

^The hammer vote of the day, made 4-hours after the day start.

Show nested quote +
On July 21 2014 14:06 IAmRobik wrote:
So, I was away which is why I wasn't posting. I was super annoyed at this game and at another game I was playing. I knew exactly what I was doing and will most likely get banned for it after the game is over, because I am in fact town. I will appeal however based off the premise that I was following the wise words of BH.

Having said that, Snickers argument for why I'm mafia is laughable. He says that everyone and their mothers could say that MM1 is trying to take a bullet for the cop. You know who said that, NOBODY BUT ME. I just want to shove it down each and every one of your throats that all of you need to study the game instead of play fucking aimlessly.

Lynching BH on d1 was a travesty.
Lynching MM1 (which I was obviously a part of because LOL@allofyou) was fucking godawful.

I'm just gonna sack the fuck up and vote snickers, because I've said we need to lynch him for a while now. If he doesn't get insta-hammer he's scum. If he does, well he was town and I fucked up. I really don't care anymore at this point. I should have just hammered myself on d1 so I wouldn't have actually had to deal with stupid people.

And on that note:
##vote: snickers

Snickers, if you're town, sorry bro. Just cost us the game.

^A vote placed in lylo in an IML game. Speaks for itself.

I will be contesting the ban, even though I don't plan on playing for a month unless some really juicy game opens up
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 21 2014 16:31 GMT
#905
If my ban goes through, I will demand a ban for snickers who hammered a blue claim on d1.
I will also request a ban for kush for knowing better and still voting bh because it's fun.
I am 100% claiming to have just been following BH's directions -- he was our blue after all
With regards to my mylo vote. Snickers left me no options when he took a hard stance on lynching me. He basically voted me without actually voting. All that shows is that I'm not a bitch
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 21 2014 16:33 GMT
#906
The last part about placing a vote in lylo in an IML game is so fucking laughable. I guess no townies are allowed to vote until mafia votes then cause if they vote wrong they get banned for it LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 21 2014 16:39 GMT
#910
On July 22 2014 01:36 Hapahauli wrote:
It's fine if you don't agree, but atleast tell me why =/

Given his stuff on Day 2, I thought I was being pretty lenient with 1-game only.

As VT, I have no additional information, so I can't possibly be playing against my wincon unless I lynch myself. I had a strong town read on some girl named Cake in a game on VS. I ended up voting her at the end of d1 anyway cause marv told me to and she was mafia.

Now don't get me wrong, BH is definitely not marv, but you get the point. There are few and far between times when I'm wrong.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 21 2014 16:40 GMT
#912
On July 22 2014 01:39 Blazinghand wrote:
Honestly Robik was an annoyance to play with this game, but several times he did what was right rather than what was easy (ie, not hammering me when I was nya nyaaaing at him). IMO he should not be banned for playing against wincon, I don't percieve him as having done that this game. His vote on snickers actually wasn't too bad, and honestly someone has to vote first in LYLO or else we get games like A Fire Upon the Deep Mini Mafia (Read it if you dare, it's super short and super awful) where no townie wants to vote any other townie in LYLO, so nobody votes. Ever.

That being said Robik did do things like post 20 messages in a row and honestly I'd be fine if you warned him for that, but Robik's voting was acceptable this game. He wasn't the one who threw.

He was aggressive and caustic and spammy and I don't like that, and his attitude after my lynch was poop tier. Supreme poop tier. The actual votes on MM1 and Snickers were not against wincon though, since honestly MM1 and Snickers could have easily been the scumteam.

I wanted to hammer you so fucking badly
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
01:00
Patch Clash Monthly #2
RotterdaM712
TKL 259
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 712
ByuN 316
TKL 259
mouzHeroMarine 151
UpATreeSC 72
BRAT_OK 45
MindelVK 10
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 25310
Calm 3217
Shuttle 1169
Horang2 505
Soulkey 194
Dewaltoss 125
Rush 119
Zeus 63
Free 38
Hyun 33
[ Show more ]
sorry 28
Trap 27
ToSsGirL 21
Killer 20
Bale 18
PianO 18
Rock 16
Aegong 16
scan(afreeca) 15
Hm[arnc] 10
Sacsri 7
Noble 6
Dota 2
Dendi1219
League of Legends
KnowMe53
Counter-Strike
fl0m4650
Fnx 616
pashabiceps614
x6flipin515
edward0
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King73
Other Games
singsing1992
Liquid`RaSZi1457
Beastyqt662
ceh9465
Khaldor330
C9.Mang0316
crisheroes229
Grubby222
420jenkins191
dupreeh178
IndyStarCraft 151
QueenE95
Trikslyr85
JuggernautJason12
B2W.Neo0
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH280
• Hinosc 12
• EnkiAlexander 8
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3224
• WagamamaTV546
League of Legends
• Nemesis2900
• TFBlade506
Other Games
• Shiphtur847
• imaqtpie398
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
16h 33m
INu's Battles
17h 33m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
19h 33m
OSC
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 5h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.