• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:03
CEST 00:03
KST 07:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7831 users

Noir Mini Mafia: Chapter 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 07 2014 19:18 GMT
#4
/IN
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 08 2014 01:34 GMT
#14
On July 08 2014 07:10 kushm4sta wrote:
9too small
W.e tho
/in

Okay Goldilocks
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 13 2014 02:03 GMT
#34
W/E
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 13 2014 05:27 GMT
#38
FUCK THAT. I can't make those early morning EODs.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 16 2014 00:40 GMT
#70
72 hours of me not talking...i promise

+ Show Spoiler +
please don't lynch me for lying



I am in 4 games right now including this one. Didn't realize that was gonna be the case. I'll still be active though. Promise.





+ Show Spoiler +
oh yeah, i forgot to mention the most important thing: I'm Town -- everyone celebrate!
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 16 2014 01:36 GMT
#71
If anyone even considers laying a finger on Kush this game, I'll have your fucking ballsack
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 16 2014 06:07 GMT
#109
is this IML?
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 16 2014 06:08 GMT
#110
Also, BH, are you such shit tier that you think that rando lynching is better than your chances of leading a lynch against someone who's mafia?
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 16 2014 06:29 GMT
#118
I'm positive that I'm town. Looks like a lot of people are ready to mislynch me. This makes me sad as I've never been mislynched in forum mafia...hell, i've never been lynched as mafia either...but i'm town in this game, so it would be a mislynch.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 16 2014 06:30 GMT
#120
2 more people voting me ensures a towny gets lynched d1. If anyone thinks that's pro-town, feel free to vote me. If you decide that you don't want to be donkey dicks and want to refrain from lynching town, feel free to unvote me. the sooner the better.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 16 2014 06:34 GMT
#122
BH, this is just making you look dumb if you're town or you're doing what you need to do as mafia
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 16 2014 07:05 GMT
#123
Am I mislynched yet?
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 16 2014 07:13 GMT
#124
I'm going to bed. If I wake up and I'm mislynched I'm going to put my tail between my legs and walk away because fml getting mislynched
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 16 2014 13:53 GMT
#135
Wow,

I'm really going to get IML'd.

So, here are the facts
1) I'm town
2) BH, if you're town you're a fucking dickwad and I hope you choke on one too for IML'ing a town and getting no fucking info from it
3) This is a policy lynch at best for me saying that I have never been lynched before.

I AM TOWN. ANYONE WHO SAYS OTHERWISE IS FUCKING WRONG.
PEOPLE SHOULD BE UNVOTING BECAUSE
I
AM
TOWN

I can't prove that I'm town yet, but my clearing of Kush is signature Town!Robik.

No one is going to read my posts when I die, but here are 2 things that should happen if you lynch me
1) you should all apologize for being tremendous douches
2) Kush should never be lynched cause of his opening post, which was closer to his towny post style of WC than his mafia post style of Order and Storm
3) Lynch BH, cause even if he's town he's doing something REALLY REALLY ANTI-TOWN by lynching me.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 16 2014 13:54 GMT
#136
And if Cavalinho is town, he's the biggest fucking idiot of all time. Literally he should quit TL for ever. He was so excited to win a game, and if he's town he's already fucking throwing. What a little twat.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 16 2014 13:54 GMT
#137
On July 16 2014 16:19 Blazinghand wrote:
honestly iamrobik even if I hadn't rnged you, after this last series of posts there's zero chance i'm not voting you. are you kidding me lol you think anyone's gonna buy that fake anger crap

You can't read me for dick or you're mafia.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 16 2014 13:55 GMT
#138
There are 2 people on my wagon who need to be unvoting because I'm town. The fact that they're not unvoting is sooooo fucking bad. Literally one person votes for me and a towny gets lynched. THIS IS NOT HOW YOU PLAY THE FUCKING GAME
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 16 2014 13:56 GMT
#139
WHOEVER THE FUCK IS AROUND RIGHT NOW. I DEMAND THAT YOU UNVOTE ME. I REFUSE TO BE FUCKING MISLYNCHED
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 16 2014 14:00 GMT
#140
The temptation to self-hammer to fuck you in the face is sooooo tempting.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 16 2014 14:05 GMT
#141
asdnfoasdifniosdnf

where the fuck is everyone?
I'M TOWN
DON'T MISLYNCH ME
PLEASE
PLEASE
PRETTY PLEASE
IF ONE OF THE REMAINING PLAYERS HAMMERS.
I'M GOING TO BE SOOOO UPSET.
I'M TOWN
PROMISE
PINKY PROMISE!!!!!!!
1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O128
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason149
BRAT_OK 56
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 948
ZZZero.O 128
Bale 21
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm33
League of Legends
Doublelift5185
JimRising 606
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6077
Other Games
summit1g8949
FrodaN2829
KnowMe228
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1283
BasetradeTV288
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 32
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 29
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1122
• Shiphtur204
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
57m
Afreeca Starleague
11h 57m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
12h 57m
Monday Night Weeklies
17h 57m
Replay Cast
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d 11h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 12h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.