• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:26
CEST 18:26
KST 01:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13063 users

World Cup Mini Mafia - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 20 21 22 Next All
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
June 28 2014 13:42 GMT
#655
On June 28 2014 22:31 Rainbows wrote:
Calls robik probably town for his scum trap when most people are leaning that way, and then calls him scum for it later on when it's convenient. GG


It is close to that matter but it's not quite that.

When he answered to my interpretation of events he said this:

Thinking about this Rainbow and sinani are not as scummy anymore. They both didn´t really disappear after the Robik votes as I first thought they did. It also should have been obvious to them that he did not actually slip, if they were mafia.


This view of events that clears you and sinani implies that he either thinks or knows that Robik is town, which is something we don't know yet although I think that is the case.

But then:

I also don´t like Robik that much anymore since he made this trap which is actually more likely to make townies look bad than scum.


If mderg changes his mind about Robik or assumes he could be scum, then that also takes away the justification for him to clear sinani and Rain based on his previous post. And yet he didn't go for that line of thinking, which tells us he isn't really trying to figure out their alignments.

Also I'm not really a dayvig but it's good to know you're committed to the cause now.

I felt something was off with the way he was giving out reads already.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
June 28 2014 13:43 GMT
#656
##Vote mderg
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
June 28 2014 14:00 GMT
#659
On June 28 2014 22:51 mderg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2014 22:18 Vivax wrote:
It's also time for some action cause I found a scum:

##shoot: mderg

Watch him flip red and shit bricks

you didn´t find scum. And your reasoning is shit.


Prove me wrong. You changed your reasoning on sinani and Rain when presented with the fact that sinani's, kush's and my (not posted) reaction weren't scummy cause mafia would know that a townie claiming scum is still a townie.

This only applies when you think or know that Robik IS indeed townie. If you take away this aspect, like you did when you said you don't like him anymore (in the context of being asked about people you would lynch), then that also should have changed back your reasoning on Rain and sinani, which I didn't see happen when I asked you about people you would lynch.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
June 28 2014 14:33 GMT
#663
On June 28 2014 23:08 mderg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2014 23:00 Vivax wrote:
On June 28 2014 22:51 mderg wrote:
On June 28 2014 22:18 Vivax wrote:
It's also time for some action cause I found a scum:

##shoot: mderg

Watch him flip red and shit bricks

you didn´t find scum. And your reasoning is shit.


Prove me wrong. You changed your reasoning on sinani and Rain when presented with the fact that sinani's, kush's and my (not posted) reaction weren't scummy cause mafia would know that a townie claiming scum is still a townie.

This only applies when you think or know that Robik IS indeed townie. If you take away this aspect, like you did when you said you don't like him anymore (in the context of being asked about people you would lynch), then that also should have changed back your reasoning on Rain and sinani, which I didn't see happen when I asked you about people you would lynch.

If you are actually dayvig, you will be proven wrong soon enough.

In what world would the votes make sense when they´re mafia together? If Robik is actually mafia, there´s like no way they´re also mafia.


Sure there is, if one of your scumbuddies fakeclaims, you will overreact most of the times if he doesn't inform you of it beforehand which is pretty much something I exclude in this case cause he made that post within a minute as a reply to Rain and hence would have had no time to tell his scumbuddies "Hey bros I'm going to claim scum now be rdy".

Overall I don't think he's scum anyway but if you think that you can clear sinani on the premise that Robik is town but don't keep suspecting sinani when that premise is gone, then you aren't thinking townie in my opinion.

Saying they can't be scum together is an entirely different mindset than you used before to clear one of them.

It also involved you changing your mindset from "Robik is too ballsy to be scum" to "He can be this ballsy and it could also have been a trap for townies".

I will listen to what you have to say and reconsider if I have to but I found the way your reads developed there quite untownielike. If I'm making a mistake by all means help me believe that it is what I'm doing.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
June 28 2014 14:39 GMT
#665
On June 28 2014 23:35 Cavalinho wrote:
I'm probably not going to be on at deadline. I'll be on maybe an hour or two before and that's it.

Still don't get why people think I look bad.


Let's buy this man a round of bawww, so he may start posting something useful instead of complaining and telling us about his time restrictions.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
June 28 2014 14:50 GMT
#671
It means that with you posting everybody in the game had posted something and hence the scumhunting could really being.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
June 28 2014 14:56 GMT
#672
Hey kush what's your opinion on this mderg stuff? Am I seeing things or am I blowing something out of proportion. I didn't really get much feedback except for mderg himself and rainbows.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
June 28 2014 15:06 GMT
#677
On June 29 2014 00:04 Koshi wrote:
Wait people actually really did believe the Robik thing. dafuq... I thought everybody was joking. But they aren't. This changes things. Sinani doesn't look so bad now. He really really believes it...


In fact I didn't quite understand why Robik claimed sinani was joking at first. To me sinani looked serious about it from the start and then felt more strongly about it when Robik made another remark like that, which gave me the same effect.

Overall I decided to believe it was a fake scumslip cause he built in two, but when I read it first I also thought he fucked up for real.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
June 28 2014 15:21 GMT
#685
On June 29 2014 00:18 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 29 2014 00:10 IAmRobik wrote:
On June 28 2014 18:41 Vivax wrote:
Today I'd probably lynch between Exo, Poofter, Cava, mderg. Palmar not today probably cause he admitted his case was awful and that puts some people who agreed with it into worse positions, namely Poofter and Koshi who I think are scummy.

Exo cause the only time he found it worth to post something it was when a guy scumclaimed, and he was pronto on the spot to do so which tells me he was lurking.

Koshi I would lynch for a mentioned variety of reasons. But I'm willing to give him a 1-day buddy bonus, not today and I wanna reconsider if I'm wrong on him.

Poofter cause his perspective strongly diverges from my townread's perspectives (kush and Rain) and cause his reason for me being scummy is that I ask kush why he doesn't vote Palmar. Koshi himself called me out for this and I replied to it asking what the fuck is scummy about confronting other people if their conclusions differ from mine.

Overall he fails to see how in that situation where I was gloriously debating Palmar I had the Koshi background noise trying to divert my attention, talk about his townreads and then criticizing me for confronting kush with our different Palmar opinions I developed a distrust of both Palmar and Koshi.

Since that game where I hard defended him D1 as scum Cava has been scumreading me D1 every time so I don't put much weight into that but his reaction to Robik's claim was unusual. At first he looked concerned and later he didn't give a fuck and started trolling Robik.

mderg is kinda suspicious for the way he occasionally pops in. I know him to be not the most active but usually as townie, then occasionally he provided longish insight posts that some people found scummy for some reason. However this is probably my weakest suspect for now.

So, I'd say I'd lynch Poofter or Exo if I had to pick one now.

Robik since you seem to know this guy well do you think that this Panks is a solid lynch?

WE ARE LYNCHING SINANI TODAY! I don't care about anyone else. LITERALLY 0 FUCKS

Your case sucked. Sinani his first post wasn't a joke at all. Do you have more evidence or is that it?


I do have to admit I might start thinking sinani is mafia since he now said that it's possible Robik didn't scumclaim on purpose which to me just sounds ridiculous. One claim, ok. But two in a row in the same post?

However I find Robik's initial arguments bad too. Sinani won't unvote "loljokeover" if he didn't mean it as a joke in the first place.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
June 28 2014 15:23 GMT
#689
On June 29 2014 00:22 sinani206 wrote:
Whether it was on purpose or not its scummy idgaf.


Aren't you interested into that vote from Cav?

Why doesn't it bother you that Koshi brings up an unexplained vote from Cav on you and you're just like "Meh, idgaf Robik is scummier".
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
June 28 2014 15:24 GMT
#692
Idk Koshi I am more on the town side of things with kush
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
June 28 2014 15:36 GMT
#695
On June 29 2014 00:27 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 29 2014 00:24 Vivax wrote:
Idk Koshi I am more on the town side of things with kush

There is no way Kush ignores Cav like that. Dafuq did cav do there? He makes a ballsy post on Kush, like, I never see people be so aggressive, and then out of fucking nowhere both Kush and Cav stop voting for each other? I don't get it. I really don't get it.

Kush didn't even address Cav his points. About the HaruRh thing.


They just split ways...


You do have a point, let's see what they pull out of their hat.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
June 28 2014 19:23 GMT
#801
On June 29 2014 03:06 kushm4sta wrote:
oo that observation is so dumb it's townie


On June 29 2014 03:27 Koshi wrote:
I could lynch OO. That comment is pure shit. No townie mindset at all


Fight plz
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
June 28 2014 19:28 GMT
#805
So let's see. Sinani got a lot of traction, Cava is kinda getting traction. Robik got some traction.

Only traction on mderg is me, Palmar is sliding by without doing ass and OO must be on drugs.

I'm not sure I feel entirely comfortable with where this is heading.
Rainbows when I "shot" mderg you looked very confident in saying he was scummy I'm just wondering where all your enthusiasm went when the points I made sunk into this blob and he disappeared after disagreeing with me.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
June 28 2014 19:48 GMT
#817
On June 29 2014 04:32 kushm4sta wrote:
vivax, everyone is moving to cav. what do you think of him?


I think that Palmar is guilty of the same accusation Cav gets but he can slide cause he's palmar and cause of the effort he put into his purposefully bad case at the start?

Currently there are more possible scummers than I'd like, but I have issues with how easily Cav gets called scum as opposed to Palmar. Both kinda seem to throw around reads lacking an explanation.

If you want to hear some other stuff I said about Cav just read my filter cause there has not been much from him besides that since. We're currently waiting for him to deliver a promised wall of text to koshi.

I didn't like the stuff mderg did with his Robik and sinani reads and it only fuels the mderg stuff if nobody wants to push him for the same thing, either mafia is lazy or they don't want him pushed. Overall I feel he didn't try to be very transparent with his reads cause I had to get them all out with questions past the post where he sort of agreed with my analysis.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
June 28 2014 19:53 GMT
#821
Cav, if Haru's entrance was so awful, why was your first focus on this stuff and not on him?
Why did you want to lynch into me and Palmar anyway?

On June 27 2014 17:39 Cavalinho wrote:
Disagree with the Palmar read, want to discuss the kush read, slight town on mderg.

It's 4:30 AM and I'll post more when I wake up.


On June 28 2014 00:44 Cavalinho wrote:
Koshi having shitreads is not alignment indicative.

Tried to lynch him for it before, didn't work.

I want to lynch between Vivax and Palmar.

Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
June 28 2014 20:04 GMT
#829
Is it a bad thing that I want to lynch Palmar?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
June 28 2014 20:19 GMT
#842
On June 29 2014 05:07 Palmar wrote:
Yeah it should be vivax. There is no point in the case on you aand instantly dropping it if I'm mafia.

Also I think I'm gonna do this based on his "lynch me day 2" thing.

##vote haru


It could be something a blue could say too.
Just sayin.
No blues here, carry on.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
June 28 2014 20:22 GMT
#849
Just fyi, Palmar tells his dying scumbuddies to fakeclaim before they die so theý fish a blue coutnerclaiming with their death.

If you're cop don't counterclaim, keep a mental note that cav is scum, get your check off and then see if you can claim the next day.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
June 28 2014 20:23 GMT
#856
On June 29 2014 05:22 HaruRH wrote:
He definitely won't survive past d1/n1 LOL

If people still want to lynch him -> dead
If he survive -> scum shoot him -> dead

RIP cava.


Yeah but would you lynch him today? I wouldn't.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 20 21 22 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM742
TKL 343
IndyStarCraft 214
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 742
ByuN 349
TKL 343
Reynor 255
IndyStarCraft 214
BRAT_OK 42
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 53104
Bisu 2769
Calm 2489
FanTaSy 740
Stork 581
Rush 469
hero 283
firebathero 178
actioN 125
Sharp 90
[ Show more ]
Free 51
Mong 30
ToSsGirL 30
Pusan 27
soO 25
Rock 24
HiyA 18
Hm[arnc] 16
Terrorterran 15
Aegong 13
scan(afreeca) 11
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc10891
Dendi1031
Counter-Strike
fl0m5421
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King90
Heroes of the Storm
MindelVK9
Other Games
singsing1976
Liquid`RaSZi1597
B2W.Neo709
Beastyqt583
Khaldor488
Mlord486
olofmeister445
KnowMe299
FrodaN173
crisheroes165
Livibee3
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV254
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 15
• Hinosc 12
• Reevou 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach44
• Azhi_Dahaki10
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV537
League of Legends
• Nemesis3030
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1561
Other Games
• Shiphtur646
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 34m
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 34m
OSC
6h 34m
Replay Cast
6h 34m
OSC
19h 34m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 18h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.