• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:38
CEST 04:38
KST 11:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8605 users

Cell Mini Mafia II - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 Next All
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 30 2014 20:05 GMT
#1239
On May 31 2014 05:02 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 31 2014 04:46 WaveofShadow wrote:
Poofter Where in the actual fuck are you?
I swear I'm this fuckinga close to changing my mind and actually believing palmar is town. (Not really but still)

As for MZ, he is a fighter. I've seen him play like this before going down, and he is playing well. It's unfortunate that ritoky right now is playing like shit and making our decision difficult.

What's with all of this flip flop bullshit? Robik how in the actual fuck can you be voting for Odin?

I really really wanted to vote for MZ, but that would mean that the bus in my group is real and I don't want to believe that scum would want to bus a d1 lynch.

As for Ritoky, I was his coach in his newbie game. While he says he's been playing online mafia for 5+ years, nothing that he did in that newbie game would lead me to believe that he would man up and take the reigns and try to be town mayor. The fact that he did that, given my perception that he would be timid as town, makes me think that he is town BECAUSE I don't think that a timid town instantly turns into an outspoken mafia.

This is a horrible reason not to vote for MZ, and a barely decent reason not to vote for ritoky. You have no idea what newbies are capable of, ESPECIALLY if he's not actually a newbie. He was plenty aggressive in his last game as town iirc, and I see no reason why he couldn't put it on as scum too. There is zero reason why first time scummers (on this site, anyway) need to be assumed to be timid their first time.

On top of that, neither of these are reasons for Odin ACTUALLY BEING SCUM< when you said yourself you read the early posts and assumed he was town.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 30 2014 20:07 GMT
#1241
And please, on the scum not bussing a D1 lynch?
If MZ is scum, you could also very well be scum so what you're saying is exactly true.

Even if you're town, in my experience scum bus each other all the goddamn time. Like every game. Even when it's completely unnecessary. Just not good reasons for any of that.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 30 2014 20:13 GMT
#1247
On May 31 2014 05:11 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 31 2014 05:07 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On May 31 2014 05:02 IAmRobik wrote:
On May 31 2014 04:46 WaveofShadow wrote:
Poofter Where in the actual fuck are you?
I swear I'm this fuckinga close to changing my mind and actually believing palmar is town. (Not really but still)

As for MZ, he is a fighter. I've seen him play like this before going down, and he is playing well. It's unfortunate that ritoky right now is playing like shit and making our decision difficult.

What's with all of this flip flop bullshit? Robik how in the actual fuck can you be voting for Odin?

I really really wanted to vote for MZ, but that would mean that the bus in my group is real and I don't want to believe that scum would want to bus a d1 lynch.

As for Ritoky, I was his coach in his newbie game. While he says he's been playing online mafia for 5+ years, nothing that he did in that newbie game would lead me to believe that he would man up and take the reigns and try to be town mayor. The fact that he did that, given my perception that he would be timid as town, makes me think that he is town BECAUSE I don't think that a timid town instantly turns into an outspoken mafia.


this leads odin to being the scum in cell A.

is there any proof behind this or do you just have him by poe?

Absolutely not. I think that all of the people in cell A have good things going for them and MZ is probably the scummiest of the lot.

The fact that Odin seems to have felt safe and hasn't been back to the thread makes me lean scummier though.
Like, the dude is in the first lynch group. He has to put in a solid 72 hours of work including the mayor shit (unless that was also 48hrs -- which would be lolworthy long), and he's not willing to be around for the last half of the last day that he can possibly contribute. DAFUQ is that bullshit.

Oh so you mean like ritoky who afked for the better part of the post-mayoral election?

And I absolutely did not clear odin for his drunk shit.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 30 2014 20:14 GMT
#1249
On May 31 2014 05:11 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 31 2014 05:07 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On May 31 2014 05:02 IAmRobik wrote:
On May 31 2014 04:46 WaveofShadow wrote:
Poofter Where in the actual fuck are you?
I swear I'm this fuckinga close to changing my mind and actually believing palmar is town. (Not really but still)

As for MZ, he is a fighter. I've seen him play like this before going down, and he is playing well. It's unfortunate that ritoky right now is playing like shit and making our decision difficult.

What's with all of this flip flop bullshit? Robik how in the actual fuck can you be voting for Odin?

I really really wanted to vote for MZ, but that would mean that the bus in my group is real and I don't want to believe that scum would want to bus a d1 lynch.

As for Ritoky, I was his coach in his newbie game. While he says he's been playing online mafia for 5+ years, nothing that he did in that newbie game would lead me to believe that he would man up and take the reigns and try to be town mayor. The fact that he did that, given my perception that he would be timid as town, makes me think that he is town BECAUSE I don't think that a timid town instantly turns into an outspoken mafia.


this leads odin to being the scum in cell A.

is there any proof behind this or do you just have him by poe?

Absolutely not. I think that all of the people in cell A have good things going for them and MZ is probably the scummiest of the lot.

The fact that Odin seems to have felt safe and hasn't been back to the thread makes me lean scummier though. Like, the dude is in the first lynch group. He has to put in a solid 72 hours of work including the mayor shit (unless that was also 48hrs -- which would be lolworthy long), and he's not willing to be around for the last half of the last day that he can possibly contribute. DAFUQ is that bullshit.

This is so weak. I can't even get over this. I can't tell if you're scumclaiming here or what.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 30 2014 20:18 GMT
#1252
On May 31 2014 05:16 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 31 2014 05:13 WaveofShadow wrote:
On May 31 2014 05:11 IAmRobik wrote:
On May 31 2014 05:07 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On May 31 2014 05:02 IAmRobik wrote:
On May 31 2014 04:46 WaveofShadow wrote:
Poofter Where in the actual fuck are you?
I swear I'm this fuckinga close to changing my mind and actually believing palmar is town. (Not really but still)

As for MZ, he is a fighter. I've seen him play like this before going down, and he is playing well. It's unfortunate that ritoky right now is playing like shit and making our decision difficult.

What's with all of this flip flop bullshit? Robik how in the actual fuck can you be voting for Odin?

I really really wanted to vote for MZ, but that would mean that the bus in my group is real and I don't want to believe that scum would want to bus a d1 lynch.

As for Ritoky, I was his coach in his newbie game. While he says he's been playing online mafia for 5+ years, nothing that he did in that newbie game would lead me to believe that he would man up and take the reigns and try to be town mayor. The fact that he did that, given my perception that he would be timid as town, makes me think that he is town BECAUSE I don't think that a timid town instantly turns into an outspoken mafia.


this leads odin to being the scum in cell A.

is there any proof behind this or do you just have him by poe?

Absolutely not. I think that all of the people in cell A have good things going for them and MZ is probably the scummiest of the lot.

The fact that Odin seems to have felt safe and hasn't been back to the thread makes me lean scummier though.
Like, the dude is in the first lynch group. He has to put in a solid 72 hours of work including the mayor shit (unless that was also 48hrs -- which would be lolworthy long), and he's not willing to be around for the last half of the last day that he can possibly contribute. DAFUQ is that bullshit.

Oh so you mean like ritoky who afked for the better part of the post-mayoral election?

And I absolutely did not clear odin for his drunk shit.

Whatever, I concede that it may be Rikoty, but like, I don't like MZ for scum anymore. I'm putting my ass on the line here. Like if we don't lynch MZ and it's a miss, I feel like I'm gonna be facing the wrath of 7 hells tomorrow.

This ALSO makes no sense because current thread consensus is STILL towards MZ being scum so if you're wrong, then a whole shit ton of us are wrong---why would we single you out or blame you specifically?

Your thinking in this game is completely wonky and I don't like it one bit.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 30 2014 20:19 GMT
#1253
And AND AAND
Why are you worrying about what other people think in regards to lynch options anyway?
Everything regarding your push off of MZ reads extremely weak and you're not a weak player, Robik.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 30 2014 20:24 GMT
#1256
On May 31 2014 05:23 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 31 2014 04:19 LoneMeow wrote:
Counting of votes:

OdinOfPergo (3): Palmar, Meapak_Ziphh, IAmRobik, ritoky
ritoky (2): mderg, Palmar
Meapak_Ziphh (7): WaveofShadow, slOosh, layabout, OdinOfPergo, Palmar, ObiWanShinobi, Holyflare, batsnacks

Not voting (3): mtamburini, Tehpoofter, 27ninjabunnies

Currently, Meapak_Ziphh is set to be lynched.
You have until Friday, May 30 9:59pm GMT (GMT+00:00) (in ) to vote.
Voting is mandatory!


+ Show Spoiler [Vote counter log] +

VOTE: WaveofShadow voted Meapak_Ziphh (post)
VOTE: slOosh voted Meapak_Ziphh (post)
VOTE: layabout voted meapak ziph (Meapak_Ziphh) (post)
VOTE: Palmar voted OdinOfPergo (post)
VOTE: OdinOfPergo voted Meapak_Ziphh (post)
VOTE: mderg voted ritoky (post)
VOTE: Palmar unvoted OdinOfPergo (post)
VOTE: Palmar voted Meapak (Meapak_Ziphh) (post)
VOTE: ObiWanShinobi voted meapak (Meapak_Ziphh) (post)
VOTE: Palmar unvoted Meapak_Ziphh (post)
VOTE: Palmar voted ritoky (post)
VOTE: Holyflare voted meapak z (Meapak_Ziphh) (post)
VOTE: batsnacks voted Meapak_Ziphh (post)
VOTE: Meapak_Ziphh voted OdinOfPergo (post)
VOTE: IAmRobik voted odinofprego (OdinOfPergo) (post)
VOTE: ritoky voted Odinofpergo (OdinOfPergo) (post)


Show nested quote +
On May 31 2014 05:15 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On May 31 2014 05:07 WaveofShadow wrote:
And please, on the scum not bussing a D1 lynch?
If MZ is scum, you could also very well be scum so what you're saying is exactly true.

Even if you're town, in my experience scum bus each other all the goddamn time. Like every game. Even when it's completely unnecessary. Just not good reasons for any of that.


ehh. i actually think robik is pretty towny. ive kinda seen his scumgame and its not really like this at all.

bussing is likely though. the later the game goes, the shittier the cells get, so scum might want to look good until later on down the line where they can take the win.


Given this theory, you'd have to believe that it's people who are in later cells who would be bussing MZ.

I guess there are a fair bit of those in the list of MZ voters. IDK. But that would mean that EARLY people are also busing him. So we correctly lynch MZ. 1-0. I get lynched for not voting MZ. 1-1. Unclear d3, but let's say we get lucky. 2-1. That leaves pretty much everyone in d4 and d5 as bussing and thus no one gains any credibility for it.

I don't know. That analysis was super duper on the fly, but I don't know if I buy it. I'd rather just be under the assumption that there's little reason to bus d1.

And then you're basing everything you're doing on UNFLIPPED ASSOCIATIONS WHICH IS TERRIBLE
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 30 2014 20:25 GMT
#1257
Where the shit IS everybody?
Is anyone else reading this?

There are a lot of people who seemingly don't care about this lynch right now and I hate that.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 30 2014 20:27 GMT
#1260
On May 31 2014 05:26 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 31 2014 05:18 WaveofShadow wrote:
On May 31 2014 05:16 IAmRobik wrote:
On May 31 2014 05:13 WaveofShadow wrote:
On May 31 2014 05:11 IAmRobik wrote:
On May 31 2014 05:07 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On May 31 2014 05:02 IAmRobik wrote:
On May 31 2014 04:46 WaveofShadow wrote:
Poofter Where in the actual fuck are you?
I swear I'm this fuckinga close to changing my mind and actually believing palmar is town. (Not really but still)

As for MZ, he is a fighter. I've seen him play like this before going down, and he is playing well. It's unfortunate that ritoky right now is playing like shit and making our decision difficult.

What's with all of this flip flop bullshit? Robik how in the actual fuck can you be voting for Odin?

I really really wanted to vote for MZ, but that would mean that the bus in my group is real and I don't want to believe that scum would want to bus a d1 lynch.

As for Ritoky, I was his coach in his newbie game. While he says he's been playing online mafia for 5+ years, nothing that he did in that newbie game would lead me to believe that he would man up and take the reigns and try to be town mayor. The fact that he did that, given my perception that he would be timid as town, makes me think that he is town BECAUSE I don't think that a timid town instantly turns into an outspoken mafia.


this leads odin to being the scum in cell A.

is there any proof behind this or do you just have him by poe?

Absolutely not. I think that all of the people in cell A have good things going for them and MZ is probably the scummiest of the lot.

The fact that Odin seems to have felt safe and hasn't been back to the thread makes me lean scummier though.
Like, the dude is in the first lynch group. He has to put in a solid 72 hours of work including the mayor shit (unless that was also 48hrs -- which would be lolworthy long), and he's not willing to be around for the last half of the last day that he can possibly contribute. DAFUQ is that bullshit.

Oh so you mean like ritoky who afked for the better part of the post-mayoral election?

And I absolutely did not clear odin for his drunk shit.

Whatever, I concede that it may be Rikoty, but like, I don't like MZ for scum anymore. I'm putting my ass on the line here. Like if we don't lynch MZ and it's a miss, I feel like I'm gonna be facing the wrath of 7 hells tomorrow.

This ALSO makes no sense because current thread consensus is STILL towards MZ being scum so if you're wrong, then a whole shit ton of us are wrong---why would we single you out or blame you specifically?

Your thinking in this game is completely wonky and I don't like it one bit.

Cause I'm one of the biggest proponents for not lynching MZ right now. If we don't lynch him and lynch rikoty or odin instead and the person we lynch comes back town, there will be backlash at me for pushing away from MZ who could have been maf. I don't think this logic is that difficult to follow. Not sure if your brain is fried or you're trying to misconstrue what I'm saying.

wtf?
Oh nvm you said if we 'don't lynch MZ and it's a miss.
Fine but the rest of what I have said still stands. Your first concern shouldn't be 'the rest of the thread oh noes.'
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 30 2014 20:31 GMT
#1262
I am not going to be able to be extremely active around deadline (can phone post sorta) so if this is the route we're going I'm fine with it but I wanted there to be more discussion on the matter. Like I'm going to be real pissed if we're wrong on ritoky 'cause mayor lolol.'

twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 30 2014 20:50 GMT
#1267
And like where the fuck does this fit?
Absolutely not. I think that all of the people in cell A have good things going for them and MZ is probably the scummiest of the lot.

WHat makes MZ the towniest of all of those three that warrants saving him in the first place?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 30 2014 20:51 GMT
#1268
^^ Should be a quote
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 30 2014 21:01 GMT
#1272
On May 31 2014 05:59 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 31 2014 05:50 WaveofShadow wrote:
And like where the fuck does this fit?
Absolutely not. I think that all of the people in cell A have good things going for them and MZ is probably the scummiest of the lot.

WHat makes MZ the towniest of all of those three that warrants saving him in the first place?

There's exactly 1 townie post that MZ has and the rest is 1000000000000% to do with the fact that I know that AT LEAST one mafia is voting for him. AT LEAST! Most likely 2, possibly 3 or even 4.

So because you believe it impossible for mafia to ever bus, you immediately think MZ is town.

K good to we have some critical thinkers here.

Whatever. Stay the course, gentlemen (and lady). MZ DIES THIS DAY
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 30 2014 21:33 GMT
#1280
On May 31 2014 06:09 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 31 2014 06:01 WaveofShadow wrote:
On May 31 2014 05:59 IAmRobik wrote:
On May 31 2014 05:50 WaveofShadow wrote:
And like where the fuck does this fit?
Absolutely not. I think that all of the people in cell A have good things going for them and MZ is probably the scummiest of the lot.

WHat makes MZ the towniest of all of those three that warrants saving him in the first place?

There's exactly 1 townie post that MZ has and the rest is 1000000000000% to do with the fact that I know that AT LEAST one mafia is voting for him. AT LEAST! Most likely 2, possibly 3 or even 4.

So because you believe it impossible for mafia to ever bus, you immediately think MZ is town.

K good to we have some critical thinkers here.

Whatever. Stay the course, gentlemen (and lady). MZ DIES THIS DAY

Did you JUST express some disdain for a MZ lynch? Like, less than a page ago yelling about how Ritoky is the best lynch. You really think I'm that scummy that you're gonna throw away your reads because of that? Cool fucking beans brah

No, I just want to be sure I'm considering all the options and wanted people to talk with me about the possibilities of tat being ritoky.

I never changed my mind at all.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 30 2014 21:34 GMT
#1281
On May 31 2014 06:27 IAmRobik wrote:
WoS, you must feel so warm and cuddly voting with banks.

I did until he did shit all the entire day.
I'm not basing my voting on what other people do unlike you. I'm basing my vote on who I find scummy.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 30 2014 21:45 GMT
#1282
On May 31 2014 06:17 Tehpoofter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 31 2014 06:01 WaveofShadow wrote:
On May 31 2014 05:59 IAmRobik wrote:
On May 31 2014 05:50 WaveofShadow wrote:
And like where the fuck does this fit?
Absolutely not. I think that all of the people in cell A have good things going for them and MZ is probably the scummiest of the lot.

WHat makes MZ the towniest of all of those three that warrants saving him in the first place?

There's exactly 1 townie post that MZ has and the rest is 1000000000000% to do with the fact that I know that AT LEAST one mafia is voting for him. AT LEAST! Most likely 2, possibly 3 or even 4.

So because you believe it impossible for mafia to ever bus, you immediately think MZ is town.

K good to we have some critical thinkers here.

Whatever. Stay the course, gentlemen (and lady). MZ DIES THIS DAY



WoS do you consider this a pro busing setup? Also + Show Spoiler +
ladies! Tambo is in the game too

What is the point of this question? And why are you not in here shitting town rainbows? You haven't done anything since the beginning of the game and it feels reminiscent of your last game.

twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 30 2014 21:55 GMT
#1286
I kinda think if ritoky is scum HF is too.
Also tambo you have zero right to complain about anything when all you did todaywa s fight with bunnies andm ignore important issues.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 30 2014 22:02 GMT
#1294
Fucking hell. Wp ritoky.
And now im pissed.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 30 2014 22:05 GMT
#1297
The fuck do you think it means?
Back later.
I'm very interested to see HFs comments on this.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 30 2014 22:11 GMT
#1300
And this proves you haven't been reading the thread or doing anything relevant at all if you think it's based on his gg post.

Going to rage.
Leaving.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 97
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1868
GuemChi 1518
Artosis 629
910 73
Bale 18
ajuk12(nOOB) 17
Terrorterran 3
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm189
febbydoto9
Counter-Strike
taco 527
minikerr16
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox476
Other Games
summit1g8204
Doublelift1979
JimRising 590
C9.Mang0356
Day[9].tv344
PiGStarcraft277
Maynarde112
CosmosSc2 24
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1026
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 104
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv344
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
7h 22m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
8h 22m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
21h 22m
Patches Events
1d 13h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.